T-shirt thoughts

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
By the way, the image in your avatar is available on a t-shirt as a full-print design on wish.com for only about $7.00.

https://www.wish.com/search/jesus shirt/product/64b4f1ad45fc19aa68ae2962?source=search&position=4

View attachment 254759

If you do ever order a full-print design t-shirt from wish.com, then know that their t-shirts are cut a bit small. If you are between sizes, then go with the larger size...unless you like tight-fitting t-shirts.

P.S.

If for some reason the link does not work, then you might need to sign up for a free account on wish.com first. If you do, then you can just type in "Jesus shirt" in the search box, and this shirt should appear on the first page of results.
That's neat, I went on Google images for this picture. It was a painting. I'll have to look into this.
I always go bigger, I don't want to look like I shop at the baby gap.

seekingthemindofChrist

Casting down imaginations
Jul 10, 2023
Not to bombard you with my wardrobe, but I also bought this t-shirt in blue on wish.com about 3 years ago.

allthings.jpg

Just so you know, their full-print design t-shirts are not cotton. I think that they are polyester. They are comfortable to wear, and the image will be slightly less bold than pictured, but their shirts are definitely readable, and they hold up well in the wash.

seekingthemindofChrist

Casting down imaginations
Jul 10, 2023
I have considered buying the second one, in a men's style or cut, several times in the past, but I have noticed that a lot times it has a misprint on it. In other words, on some shirts, it rightly lists the Bible verse as Revelation 1:4.

Revelation 1:4

"John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;"

A lot of times, it mistakenly says Revelation 14 instead of Revelation 1:4, so be careful to check on that first if you do decide to buy that shirt for yourself. Somebody must have stolen somebody else's design somewhere down the line and messed that up, and then a lot of other people apparently stole the previously stolen and messed up design. I am sorry, but I have an eye for details, and we need to be able to explain the Bible reference in case somebody asks us about it.