The hatred of Jews

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
Standing by the Israeli government is like standing by king Herod.
There's really no reason to.

Come time for armegeddon ,all non christians in the promised land will be cast into a furnace and burned up including the Israeli government .
I had to reread my op with a magnifying glass to see where I had written the “Israeli government”. You know what? I didn’t find it because I didn’t write it.

Next time you want to create a straw man, read the text carefully first.😎

Dec 27, 2018
J
I had to reread my op with a magnifying glass to see where I had written the “Israeli government”. You know what? I didn’t find it because I didn’t write it.

Next time you want to create a straw man, read the text carefully first.😎
So you believe the Israeli government,which adopted the name Israel for itself,is not Israel?

You do realize they voted to call the themselves by that name don't you?

Dec 27, 2018
What really disturbs me is that the hatred of Jews is on the rise again. Both here and in Europe.

People I know and who I thought were intelligent and good people are just jumping on the bandwagon supporting Palestine no matter what.

I’m not ashamed to say I support Israel and the Jews, but golly how much trouble that causes me.

Nevertheless, I stand by Israel and the Jews!
Yes,I'm.sure you used the word Israel,which the Israeli government chose to call itself and it's kingdom.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Yes,I'm.sure you used the word Israel,which the Israeli government chose to call itself and it's kingdom.
Agree, Israel is an inclusive word of government and people, however in the Geo=political sense it is the government and its tentacles.
And since we are in the new section and not the travel section it is reasonable to assume in the OP "Israel" is a reference to the country and the government.

Including "Palestine" also suggests the government of Israel.

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
I’m glad my wording made you start interpreting, even though your interpretation was wrong. That shows initiative and potential.

I wrote what I meant. The governments are changing rapidly, but Israel isn’t. Now it’s perfectly fine that you hold another opinion, but it’s reflecting badly upon me. But then again, maybe I’m a bad person.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
I’m glad my wording made you start interpreting, even though your interpretation was wrong. That shows initiative and potential.

I wrote what I meant. The governments are changing rapidly, but Israel isn’t. Now it’s perfectly fine that you hold another opinion, but it’s reflecting badly upon me. But then again, maybe I’m a bad person.
I agree,the Jews in Israel haven't changed much .1 percent of Jews believe Jesus is the Messiah and that 1 percent is considered apostates by the rest.Its only a matter of time before that 1 percent is imprisoned and murdered as scripture says.The persecution will probably start soon the way things are looking .