~Today's Inspiration~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
EA7p1q - Copy - Copy (4) - Copy - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"I believe faith to be my spiritual stronghold that helps mold my thoughts
and actions. And to be with assurance of things I can't prove requires steadfast
spiritual discipline, so long as I refrain from getting caught up in delusional worldliness...no more...no less."

'In all probability, many may find it necessary to "tweak" their faith in order to avoid the absolute
necessity of striving to adhere to spiritual discipline, since this being reality of truth that some may not fully grasp.
Relentless worldliness will forever bring further distance away from God's spirit. Here in the now.'

"Spiritual health, being beyond physical health, although spiritual health may help cure physical ailments."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
EA7p1q - Copy - Copy (5) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"Amen"
"I most certainly can relate to this! Thank God, the beginning of this spiritual
journey started after turning to God, my life done an about face, and I am thankful
for God's wisdom as a guidance to behold...so long as I get out of my way and allow the
Holy Spirit to bring to my remembrance the principles of life and to act upon them in all my coming and going."

'I believe the true meaning of an abundant life can only be attained through actually and
honestly striving to discipline one's life by applying and acting upon the principles of life.
Obviously, it appears many there are that stubbornly insist on going solo with their own selfish
self centered worldly agendas. And surely being witnessed by worldly thoughts of nothingness.'

"When you get out of your way, perhaps God's way may become the means of learning of an abundant life...here in the now"

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
EA7p1q - Copy - Copy (5) - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"I am thankful of God being part of my life in the spiritual realm of being
just that...spiritual. And this being a learning, spanning over two decades.
Make no mistake, this does not just "poof" happen. Many quiet times reflecting on
and being aware of and "tuned" into the spiritual reality that God being a spiritual "being"
that requires a special mind discipline away from worldly things....believe it."

'Being firmly believed and from witnessing many things on many pages, it being obvious
that modern day Christians are being consumed with materialistic and worldly interaction with
God through their own perceived worldliness and ambition of attempting to shed different light
and "thinking" pertaining to the inspired teachings of Jesus Christ, as if they were present in the
time of Jesus Christ. Thus comes the discord and utter confusion being witnessed.'

"Intimacy with God every day has the potential to enlighten your spiritual horizon beyond expectation."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
EA7p1q - Copy - Copy (5) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

'Many times on this spiritual journey, I came to rely on God's strength and
wisdom to carry me through some difficulties...believe it. And I am thankful that
I had this God awareness that certainly allowed better actions than how my old life
most likely would have been much different, and not to my best interest.'

'And this spiritual awareness, I know it must be carefully incorporated in all my
coming and going in this restless world, and relying on guidance of God's wisdom,
I have come to know how profound this being of great significance.'

'Ignoring this truth, I firmly believe many there are that are clueless to precisely how
important it is to earnestly strive for spiritual awareness and discipline in this restless world.'

"Without spiritual enlightenment and/or discernment, mankind of today has brought forth great
worldliness that has fragmented the intended meaning and purpose of the inspired teachings."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
EA7p1q - Copy - Copy (5) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"I have learned my life certainly being more orderly since my commitment of turning my
life over to God's care and to know the wisdom being available so long as I act upon and
strive to apply the wisdom in my life. It surely works, so long as I work at it daily...believe it."

'In my daily quiet time is always a time of reflection of God's wisdom and for an inventory of
myself, hopefully to be aligned accordingly, to the best of my spiritual ability. And be assured,
this requires coming to remembrance of the principles of life, and this being according to the inspired
teachings through Jesus Christ. Here, I need to get out of my way, and reflect on God's way.'

'Disturbing as it is being witnessed, many there are that simply stay worldly grounded in their
quest to...apparently having the thinking that they can foolishly outsource God's wisdom.'

"To be spiritually grounded requires daily maintenance."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
EA7p1q - Copy - Copy (5) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"I can only hope that things shared may be of encouragement and helpful
to those that may be experiencing troublesome disturbances, and surely there are many.
I pray in my quiet times, that God's wisdom allows the right thoughts and words
in the hope of those struggling, to come to know of this peace and strength that comes
from striving for spiritual discipline, as I find a new joy in my life and new strength
each day...believe it. Only through perseverance, perseverance...a day at a time."

'I believe if and when more effort is put forth in one's spiritual discipline, in time will
come the peace and wellbeing that many may now be without truly experiencing...here in the now.
Caught up in worldliness and not letting go, expect not what one may be hoping for.'

"Worldliness will not be compatible with God's spirit...in any age."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
EA7p1q - Copy - Copy (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"Make no mistake, I have learned on this spiritual journey that often when
attempting to help or encourage a troublesome life, that as long as I allow God's wisdom
to guide me, that I myself gain strength and confidence. And God's spirit hopefully
flows outward and into the troublesome life that may be in need of encouragement, love and support."

'I believe God's spirit being manifested only when worldliness is put aside and one becomes
spiritually aware of God's inspired wisdom in our actions and conduct. Only then may we hopefully
become spiritually adequate in helping others. A troubled soul should never go away being confused
or deceived by the ego of worldliness just so one may sound important and/or to impress.'

'A lost soul needs nurtured with spiritual love and not to be pestered with words that often the
author may well be spiritually unqualified. Worldly jargon often becomes rambling of nothingness.'

"Profound warnings have been told of pertaining to worldliness not being compatible with God's spirit."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
EA7p1q - Copy - Copy (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"This truth having been mentioned many times, and for good reason. And I stand
by this truth simply because I have learned, the more I strive for spiritual discipline,
the more spiritually enlightened my life becomes. And with this enlightenment, I know
to make an earnest effort not to get caught up in all the worldly foolishness at the hands
of even proclaimed Christians, as many there are that are spiritually depraved."

'Normally I don't post a lot of scripture or get into the fray. But this is for those that are
obsessed with scripture dialog.'

The human condition is lost; we have all wandered astray (Isaiah 53:6). We are spiritually blind (2 Corinthians 4:4). We are sinful, having broken the law of God (1 John 1:8; 3:4). We stand guilty before God, the righteous Judge (Romans 5:12, 18). We are enslaved by sin (John 8:34). We are morally ruined (Romans 7:18). We are dying physically and dead spiritually (1 Peter 1:24; Ephesians 2:1).

In our natural human condition, we do not willingly seek God or God’s will (Romans 3:10–11). Because of our sinful nature, we are “hostile to God” (Romans 8:7). Fortunately for us, God loves His enemies, and He demonstrated His great love for us by sending His only begotten Son to die in our place (John 3:16–21; Romans 5:8). We were lost, and the Good Shepherd gathered His sheep; we were spiritually blind, and the Healer found us; we stood guilty before God, and the Judge has justified us; we were enslaved, and the Redeemer has paid the price for our release; we were morally ruined, and He has restored us; we were dead, and the Resurrection and the Life has raised us up.

HOLY SPIRIT DOVE - Copy.jpg
'And I leave it at that...no more...no less.'
'Come to your own personal conclusion, whatever that may be...being it is what it is.'

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
EA7p1q - Copy - Copy (5) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"This I have learned to be of great significance in this spiritual journey
of my life. And the more I allow this practice to be, the more I come to know
of a peace, wellbeing and to share my love of God's love. I know the feeling of
God's spirit surely helps bring forth heartfelt words that others may come to
learn to practice the presence of God in their lives...try it, you might find it to be uplifting."

'I believe too many are bent on materialistic worldly things to the degree that there often remains
no room for actually practicing God's spiritual presence, which helps bring forth wisdom
to live by and hopefully to learn the importance of spiritual discipline in our daily lives.'

"Look to the one in the mirror, there one may see...the "Christ in Us". Behold, God's presence to be."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
EA7p1q - Copy - Copy (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"There are no adequate words to fully describe the full impact of a program
so powerful and meaningful in my life, and truly helped bring about this spiritual
journey I am embarked on. And I fully believe it to be applicable in all walks and
cultures of life, and for over eight decades since the inception of the program, unlike
some 'books', the Big Book of AA has not been changed and/or rearranged. The integrity
being the cause of many lives world wide, to find new hope and lives to be grounded around
profound spiritual purpose and meaning. And I have personally witnessed some that started going to
a church of their choice. Some take up church, but many of us are content with our own personal
spiritual enlightenment, and this from a personal commitment of having God in our lives, and
to strive to live by the principles of life, pertaining to fruit of the Holy Spirit."

'There being no substitute for the sharing of fellowship with those with heartfelt love, support
and encouragement for one another that have found a solution in overcoming a troublesome way of life.'
"Amen"

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
EA7p1q - Copy - Copy (7) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"I realize to praise God has become a personal habit, as each day with my quiet time
I am grateful of how having God in my life has certainly helped in a more orderly life
compared to my "old life", so I certainly have praise of God's wisdom, and to know by
striving to act upon this wisdom and knowing it works, so long as I work at it, I am grateful
enough to Praise God, believe it."

'Being noticeable is the reality that perhaps many proclaimed Christians find not the time
or inspiration to praise God simply because of being more focused on a worldly agenda, and
not acting upon God's wisdom, many appear to put themselves above any heartfelt praise, as
their ego surely hinders any need to give praise. But then selfishness and self centeredness are
often so prominent in many lives that many continue without any spiritual consciousness.'

"Spiritual health has a way of truly being grateful, or not."

Attachments

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
EA7p1q - Copy - Copy (8) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"I have come to know that prayer being an essential part of my daily life,
and in this time being reflections of many things. One thing of reflection, being a
reminder of God's spirit as a guidance of wisdom, so long as I get out of my way
and allow the Holy Spirit to help in knowing and striving for spiritual discipline,
this being the ultimate task of hopefully applying God's wisdom in my life."

'Many there are that obviously continue with worldly foolishness that continues to pull
them further and further away from knowing and acknowledging the absolute necessity
of striving to acquire a spiritual heart that shall help lead to working on spiritual discipline.
But then stubbornness and unwilling to change, shall surely keep many at a distance away
from God's spirit.'

"The man mind away from God's spirit, being self-inflicted by and with the way of the world."