CHUCK NORRIS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OLDMANBORNAGAIN

CHUCK NORRIS IS A LEGEND, AND A CHRISTIAN!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter.

If you shaved Chuck Norris's beard you wouldn't find a chin. You would just find another fist ready to hit you.

Well... You started it...

O

OLDMANBORNAGAIN

GREAT REPLIES!!

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
CHUCK NORRIS IS A LEGEND, AND A CHRISTIAN!
I used to wonder when there were a few Biblical references in Walker Texas Ranger. At the time I didn't know if he was a Christian, Mormon or exactly what. More recently I was glad to hear him come out and talk about his faith. However, I forgot the details other than that he was a Christian. If you come across his testimony, I'd like to hear it again. If I find it first, I'll post it here.

O

OLDMANBORNAGAIN

I used to wonder when there were a few Biblical references in Walker Texas Ranger. At the time I didn't know if he was a Christian, Mormon or exactly what. More recently I was glad to hear him come out and talk about his faith. However, I forgot the details other than that he was a Christian. If you come across his testimony, I'd like to hear it again. If I find it first, I'll post it here.

@HealthAndHappiness

That sounds good! I'll see what I can find.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Thank you!

This last part got my attention.

"And he believes that it is our duty as Christians to use whatever platform we have to spread the message of Christ. In an industry where speaking about your faith can bring negative repercussions, Chuck Norris had proven himself to be a true action hero:

“It’s amazing because people come up to me and say, 'Chuck, you’re the luckiest guy in the world to be a world karate champion and a movie and TV star.' When they say this to me, I kind of smile because luck had nothing to do with it; God had everything to do with it.”

Like my Mom's surgeon today.
She fell out of the hospital bed last night.
She hit her head and likely got a concussion.
The stomach tube pulled out and she might have been without O2 a long time.

I met her surgeon and she and I recognized him as being one of Mom's favorites back when I was a boy. That surgeon might have been late 70s, or early 80s.

I asked the surgeon if he could replace the tiny IV sized tube with the largest diameter possible so I could provide real food by puree/ blender that would help recovery.
He gave a couple reasons why this could be a problem and she would need to be put under for another surgery at a future date. Until then she would be on the low quality meal replacement formula, which would limit her healing. I was a little disappointed, but prayed for the larger diameter tube anyway.
He showed up later today and just numbed the area, but sedation was not necessary.
He was going to a #16 and decided to try a bigger #20 . After the surgery I was so very grateful.

He said, "thank the Lord . "

YES! Praises to our Dear Father!

O

OLDMANBORNAGAIN

@HealthAndHappiness

You're very welcome, with regard to the article about Chuck!

And I'm very sorry to hear that, about your Mum; I hope she's going to be all right.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Chuck Norris doesn't shave, he scrapes himself with his fingers.
The only thing that can cut Chuck Norris is Chuck Norris.