The hatred of Jews

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
What really disturbs me is that the hatred of Jews is on the rise again. Both here and in Europe.

People I know and who I thought were intelligent and good people are just jumping on the bandwagon supporting Palestine no matter what.

I’m not ashamed to say I support Israel and the Jews, but golly how much trouble that causes me.

Nevertheless, I stand by Israel and the Jews!
You know, Kelly, every time a minority stands their ground this will happen. People forget that Israel is in fact the home of the minority in the Middle East. So the world will be siding with the majority because the Palestinians know how to get their propaganda out to the world.

Jan 17, 2023
Those who think it's okay to murder others to steal their land because of a covenant and promise that was fulfilled more than 2000 years ago are not true Jews.
I'm pretty much ok to let you talk out of your neck Mo until you start with these false claims. No one stole land from Palestinians. There has never been a sovereign country called Palestine. No king, no language, no currency. Israel has 3000 yrs of provable history in the land. The Arabs were offered land when Israel came back to their homeland and they refused, as they have every peace offer since.

The covenant promise has not been fulfilled, but it will be. If you can read a map, you know that Israel has yet to possess the full amount of land that God promised them. But Romans 11 makes it clear God will fulfill His promises.

But whether some of these today will accept Jesus in future or not, it does not give them the right to commit murder and theft today.
They will be, Romans 11 says so. They are not committing theft that is a lie.

I have correctly accused those of murdering civilians as being barbarians, along with those who justify this sinful behaviour, because that is what they are.
Yes, you've focused on Jews, who you say aren't Jews. But you've saved very little of your anger for the Palistinians and their sinful behavior, who started this war in the first place. You haven't correctly accused anyone, and I'm pretty sure God didn't die and leave you in charge.

The tragedy is the other barbarians are claiming they are justified in their genocide because they are Jews (but are not), and some Christians are daring to support this heresy as if it is a Christian belief!
I would never justify genocide. Christians are supporting the Jews who were attacked. The same as we were attacked on 9/11. Hamas are terrorists, they have refused peace time after time. They broke the ceasefire, they attacked innocent people, raped and murdered them. Yet I have seen no outrage on your part for what was done to Jewish and other innocent people.

445365138_428719116694671_4245944572152286492_n.jpg

Using soldiers to murder civilians is an act of barbarism. You can try to justify this violence with politics or any other way you like, but it's not justifiable. Murder is murder. I accept (grudgingly) there may be cause for war in some rare cases, but not wholesale genocide and slaughtering civilians.
So one genocide justifies another? It does not, and it is a foolish argument to make. Also a dangerous argument to make, as "he who lives by the sword will die by the sword".
If you're going to commit genocide, you don't warn people you are coming, like was done to the Jews on Oct.7

This is your opinion. My view is that those in Israel responsible for the creation of Hamas should be tried the same as the terrorists

Utterly ridiculous, then you get annoyed when you're called antisemitic. smh

God does desire justice, but pretending that certain people are above the law when it comes to capital crimes because they claim to be God's chosen people is not justice, and in my opinion, it borders on blasphemy.
Did America warn before Hiroshima? Did we commit genocide? Did anyone tell us no, or try to remove the President of the USA? Nope!! So leave the judging to God.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
You know, Kelly, every time a minority stands their ground this will happen. People forget that Israel is in fact the home of the minority in the Middle East. So the world will be siding with the majority because the Palestinians know how to get their propaganda out to the world.
Who powers Israel?

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
There has never been a sovereign country called Palestine.
Please do not accuse "Mo" of false claims, he has done his research.

There has never been a sovereign country called Palestine. No king, no language, no currency.

And in your mind that makes it okay to go in and take their homes a gun point, suffer dispossession, kill entire families and actually plan the entire Nakba in advance which has be proven by historians who have examined the evidence in the archives.
Historian Ilan Pappe, who is Jewish btw, documents the systematic detailing of villages by Jewish forces that allowed Plan Dalet to come to fruition.

Everything in your post is not factual or because it misses important detail.

Along with the fact that Romans 11 has already been fulfilled in the first century.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
People stripped of their rights, regardless whether the powers that be granted them nation status, who held passports many of whom were Christians. Do you even know that the nations were created after the Ottoman Empire was defeated, how convenient the people who lived in Palestine were promised and then denied so people like you could argue ethnic cleansing is okay because they had no king.

Passport2.jpg

Jan 17, 2023
Please do not accuse "Mo" of false claims, he has done his research.

And in your mind that makes it okay to go in and take their homes a gun point, suffer dispossession, kill entire families and actually plan the entire Nakba in advance which has be proven by historians who have examined the evidence in the archives.
Historian Ilan Pappe, who is Jewish btw, documents the systematic detailing of villages by Jewish forces that allowed Plan Dalet to come to fruition.

Everything in your post is not factual or because it misses important detail.

Along with the fact that Romans 11 has already been fulfilled in the first century.

Romans 11 has yet to be fulfilled. They have never possessed the land God promised.

https://www.city-journal.org/article/the-nakba-obsession

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
So you believe America is guilty of genocide and got away with it because of Jews. Well that's a retelling of history.
I believe my statement was in reference to the dropping of the atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

There was no international criminal court at that time.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Romans 11 has yet to be fulfilled. They have never possessed the land God promised.

https://www.city-journal.org/article/the-nakba-obsession
Your article does not once use primary sources, so it can be discounted.
Benny Morris has come short in every debate with Norman Finkelstein and Mouin Rabbani each and every time.

No prophet of God led them back to the promised land so they went there of their own accord funded by powerful, rich men at least let us be clear on this it is indisputable.

Remember in the Old Testament there were prophets, men of God that led the Israelites, do you see any anywhere?
No because Jesus has come and completed what was set in motion under the old covenant regarding what was promised and scripture is so clear.

The book of Hebrews is very clear.
Hebrews 8:13
In that He says, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Your article does not once use primary sources, so it can be discounted.
Benny Morris has come short in every debate with Norman Finkelstein and Mouin Rabbani each and every time.

No prophet of God led them back to the promised land so they went there of their own accord funded by powerful, rich men at least let us be clear on this it is indisputable.

Remember in the Old Testament there were prophets, men of God that led the Israelites, do you see any anywhere?
No because Jesus has come and completed what was set in motion under the old covenant regarding what was promised and scripture is so clear.

The book of Hebrews is very clear.
Hebrews 8:13
In that He says, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
So, then Paul, if he wrote hebrews, wokld say 2 different meanigs about Israel?
I know many Christians deny that Israel as Nation has a place in gods future. But then many prophescies from the OT were wrong.
And this I do not believe! You can have your view about Israel. But I would not like found on the wrong side.
Israel is still Gods choosen Nation, you believe it or not!!

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
You might feel so, but no international court held the US responsible.
And so now if you're deferring the International Court, do you also accept that Netanyahu is a war criminal given its arrest warrants for him? A yes answer indicates that you accept Israel has been guilty of war crimes (else how can Netanyahu be accused?) A no answer indicates you are being inconsistent, and holding someone else to a position you yourself do not hold to (i.e. you are claiming the US is innocent of war crimes as it was not prosecuted by the International Court at the conclusion of World War II - which as HeIsHere pointed out above - didn't even exist then! :p ).

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
So, then Paul, if he wrote hebrews, wokld say 2 different meanigs about Israel?
I know many Christians deny that Israel as Nation has a place in gods future. But then many prophescies from the OT were wrong.
And this I do not believe! You can have your view about Israel. But I would not like found on the wrong side.
Israel is still Gods choosen Nation, you believe it or not!!
The prophecies of the OT were fulfilled in Christ Jesus once and for all.
Jesus = Israel
There are not two sets of peoples that is the lie of dispensationalism!

Ultimately, the Israel of God is not an ethnic designation but a spiritual one.

God’s covenant people includes all those who put their faith in the true fulfillment of Israel, Jesus our Lord. Together, Jews and Gentiles united to Christ have a common and exalted end. Let us rejoice in our status as the Israel of God and work to break down needless divisions in the body of Christ. God’s people are one Israel in the Savior.
https://www.ligonier.org/learn/devotionals/jesus-true-israel

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Well, we
The prophecies of the OT were fulfilled in Christ Jesus once and for all.
Jesus = Israel
There are not two sets of peoples that is the lie of dispensationalism!

Ultimately, the Israel of God is not an ethnic designation but a spiritual one.

God’s covenant people includes all those who put their faith in the true fulfillment of Israel, Jesus our Lord. Together, Jews and Gentiles united to Christ have a common and exalted end. Let us rejoice in our status as the Israel of God and work to break down needless divisions in the body of Christ. God’s people are one Israel in the Savior.
https://www.ligonier.org/learn/devotionals/jesus-true-israel
Well we will see 😀

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Well, we

Well we will see 😀
Sad you diminish the work of Christ Jesus.

Yeah it has been several generations since 1948, we won't see ...

Jesus stated clearly "This generation"
The generation in front of His eyes.

"Some of you will not taste death"

"When YOU see these things"

Paul was writing to the Romans that were alive at the time not the Romans 2000+ years into the future that is ridiculous hermeneutics.