The Law Poses Two Questions...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Yes Jesus spoke a lot of truth when he came to the world in order to save us who believe him.

Do you see how his word will change how a believer thinks if we don’t reject it ? How it’s calling those who hear and believe to act upon thier new faith ?

“And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: he is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.

But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭6:46-49‬ ‭KJV‬‬

this calls to a believer that t doesn’t mean a thing to someone who won’t hear it but to a believer it’s calling then from inactive faith into active saving faith that acts on what God said ?
telling truth to us all to see to believe God in risen Son for us to be made new as born again by God in God's spirit and truth in risen Son coming into us and then us seeing for God to do the done work of Son through us, taking no credit to the self ever again, thanks

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
telling truth to us all to see to believe God in risen Son for us to be made new as born again by God in God's spirit and truth in risen Son coming into us and then us seeing for God to do the done work of Son through us, taking no credit to the self ever again, thanks
Yeah as long as all that doesn’t mean we reject what God has said will save us

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;

but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭7:21‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭2:17‬ ‭

trusting God doesn’t agree with rejecting what he said

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Everything He preached was for all mankind. Some was condemnation of the Jews, some was for direction, some was for knowledge, and some was for Historical purposes. Just as is the Old Testament, His Gospel serves all mankind. It is KNOWLEDGE. iT ALSO CONTAINS THE PATH TO ETERNAL LIFE.

Of course He would not tell the Church to follow the teachings of the Pharisees. You KNOW VERY WELL that He came to fulfill the Law and to establish the New Covenant, Grace.

Your questions are not worthy of your knowledge of Scripture IMO.
Perhaps you will read post #80 and understand my intention. If I worded it clumsily before, please bear long with a brother in Christ.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Yeah as long as all that doesn’t mean we reject what God has said will save us

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;

but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭7:21‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭2:17‬ ‭

trusting God doesn’t agree with rejecting what he said
Thank you, I reject wrong interpretations to what is done for us by the risen Son to get given to us once one does believe God in this. God causes the new us in his love and mercy to use, God gives it to all that believe God in truth

I see your carefulness, as you and me have seen the fakes, those fake trees that seem Lucious and ripe to eat. I have taken bites of those also. And I got as mouthful of wax too.
I reject Evil as you do too, thank you as God did take it all for us to appreciate and not use it to do evil to others as in

Matthew 18:24-35

New International Version

24 As he began the settlement, a man who owed him ten thousand bags of gold[a] was brought to him. 25 Since he was not able to pay, the master ordered that he and his wife and his children and all that he had be sold to repay the debt.
26 “At this the servant fell on his knees before him. ‘Be patient with me,’ he begged, ‘and I will pay back everything.’ 27 The servant’s master took pity on him, canceled the debt and let him go.
28 “But when that servant went out, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred silver coins.[b] He grabbed him and began to choke him. ‘Pay back what you owe me!’ he demanded.
29 “His fellow servant fell to his knees and begged him, ‘Be patient with me, and I will pay it back.’
30 “But he refused. Instead, he went off and had the man thrown into prison until he could pay the debt. 31 When the other servants saw what had happened, they were outraged and went and told their master everything that had happened.
32 “Then the master called the servant in. ‘You wicked servant,’ he said, ‘I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to. 33 Shouldn’t you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?’ 34 In anger his master handed him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed.
35 “This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart.”

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Thank you, I reject wrong interpretations to what is done for us by the risen Son to get given to us once one does believe God in this. God causes the new us in his love and mercy to use, God gives it to all that believe God in truth

I see your carefulness, as you and me have seen the fakes, those fake trees that seem Lucious and ripe to eat. I have taken bites of those also. And I got as mouthful of wax too.
I reject Evil as you do too, thank you as God did take it all for us to appreciate and not use it to do evil to others as in

Matthew 18:24-35

New International Version

24 As he began the settlement, a man who owed him ten thousand bags of gold[a] was brought to him. 25 Since he was not able to pay, the master ordered that he and his wife and his children and all that he had be sold to repay the debt.
26 “At this the servant fell on his knees before him. ‘Be patient with me,’ he begged, ‘and I will pay back everything.’ 27 The servant’s master took pity on him, canceled the debt and let him go.
28 “But when that servant went out, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred silver coins.[b] He grabbed him and began to choke him. ‘Pay back what you owe me!’ he demanded.
29 “His fellow servant fell to his knees and begged him, ‘Be patient with me, and I will pay it back.’
30 “But he refused. Instead, he went off and had the man thrown into prison until he could pay the debt. 31 When the other servants saw what had happened, they were outraged and went and told their master everything that had happened.
32 “Then the master called the servant in. ‘You wicked servant,’ he said, ‘I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to. 33 Shouldn’t you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?’ 34 In anger his master handed him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed.
35 “This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart.”
sounds good