Conspiracy & Corruption Discussion Forum

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
apparently isn't for legitimate Conspiracy & Corruption Discussion.

(Watergate was a real conspiracy. the only one ever)

it's for ridicule and wasting energy.

been here done this. i have nothing to prove.
just hoping to post information.

i'll stick to news and BD instead.

thanks Robo.

might have been productive...it still might. who knows?:)
if contributors don't get sick of the ppl in here who aren't interested yet feel a need to post.

bubye then!

zone

O

overthechill

apparently isn't for legitimate Conspiracy & Corruption Discussion.

(Watergate was a real conspiracy. the only one ever)

it's for ridicule and wasting energy.

been here done this. i have nothing to prove.
just hoping to post information.

i'll stick to news and BD instead.

thanks Robo.

might have been productive...it still might. who knows?:)
if contributors don't get sick of the ppl in here who aren't interested yet feel a need to post.

bubye then!

zone
Watergate is the only real conspiracy??? Au contaire mon ami. What about the copernican theory that was rewritten by Galileo and then squashed by the Inquisition and church (nope, the earth is the center of the universe, no ifs, ands buts)? How about Colombia's part of the Republic of Isthmus where all is peace and love and happy natives when suddenly U.S. had an interest in a canal and rebellion takes places and a new nation of Panama is formed - how'd that happen? What about Iran/Contra? Oh - and how about the Poland prevasion by Germany before WW2. For that matter how about the fire of Reichstag that pretty much heralded in Nazi Germany to begin with? Don't get me started because I begin making things up and my dr. says that's not good.

R

RachelBibleStudent

evidently someone is upset that the 'conspiracy & corruption discussion forum' includes actual -discussion-

evidently someone expected that she would be allowed to set herself up as a -teacher- over the rest of us uninitiated...whom she expected to sit quietly at her feet and learn from her storehouse of special knowledge...

evidently the one who constantly whines about her 'information' being censored by mainstream sources is upset that dissent against her views is permitted here...

well that's just a crying shame isn't it?

M

MarkIA

Whether the Son of Man is coming or not, let us be prepared. Let’s read through the bible passages as mentioned here and start reflecting on them. That’s the way to be prepared

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
Operation Northwoods is another conspiracy that come true.

That is where the Us government planned to commit acts of terrorism in the US, killing US citizens and blame it on CUBA so they had a trigger to attack Cuba. Sounds familar ?

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Ajax

When Iran privatised their oil, the US backed the return of Shah. One of the most brutal dictators Iran has ever seen. This pissed off the Iranian people. They finally revolted in 1979 and installed Ayatollah Khomeini. The US people were told the revolution was due to Islam and Muslims that hate democracy. Some weak minded people still believe Iranian hate the US because Iranian hate democracy.

The friendliest people on the planet

Testimony of Nayirah

Testimony where it was stated Iraq soldiers were pulling Kuwaiti babies from incubators. It was later discovered the testimony was false.

Nayirah (testimony) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Children overboard

In Australia on election year of 2001. The Howard government alleged that children were being thrown overboard from refugee boats to ensure safe passage to Australia. It was later found to be false and an attempt to demonise refugees.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children_Overboard_affair

The list goes on

D

Donkeyfish07

There's still good info in this section if people wanna dig through it....if someone wants to come in and bash, let em.....that doesn't mean you have to value their opinion. It's not like ridicule and wasted energy doesn't happen just about everywhere else on here anyway...lol

R

RachelBibleStudent

There's still good info in this section if people wanna dig through it....if someone wants to come in and bash, let em.....that doesn't mean you have to value their opinion. It's not like ridicule and wasted energy doesn't happen just about everywhere else on here anyway...lol
someone has to be the 'fact checker' that filters out all the -mis-information...some people don't seem to recognize the value of -not- living in an echo chamber...

D

Donkeyfish07

someone has to be the 'fact checker' that filters out all the -mis-information...some people don't seem to recognize the value of -not- living in an echo chamber...
I agree, every individual should ideally be a fact checker. Everybody should always check their own facts.....a person that doesn't check facts for themselves or question things for themselves are never going to be able to come to intelligent conclusions at all. Any individual that doesn't do that is just going to end up believing whatever they are spoon fed from the nearest self appointed "intellectual".

Aug 15, 2009
evidently someone is upset that the 'conspiracy & corruption discussion forum' includes actual -discussion-

evidently someone expected that she would be allowed to set herself up as a -teacher- over the rest of us uninitiated...whom she expected to sit quietly at her feet and learn from her storehouse of special knowledge...

evidently the one who constantly whines about her 'information' being censored by mainstream sources is upset that dissent against her views is permitted here...

well that's just a crying shame isn't it?
That's definitely a side of you I haven't seen before...... Awesome!