Green Tea for anti-inflammatory and maintaining weight control.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
I have found that drinking Green Tea before I use any pain reliever has been beneficial for me. It is very anti-inflammatory, especially if coupled with a little fresh ginger (though I'm sure that dried powder would work also).

Green Tea also helps to maintain a healthy weight if coupled with a healthy diet. Though I believe that the benefits you receive from incorporating this beneficial drink will be a start to inspiring you to make more health adjustments to your diet.

Some people don't like the taste of things that are good for them but, I have found that if you adjust your mind set you will acquire a taste for the healthier choices.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Fresh ginger almost every morning. ..
It makes everything better.
Green tea is a favorite.

For ginger, I might plant it in 5 gallon food grade buckets this year. I don't know how it will do in WV, but a warm spring is the time it takes off. I'll probably paint the outside of the buckets black or sew sleeves for heat. I'm hoping that a clear plastic dome lid might just work. Perhaps turmeric will be available for starters. That has similar growing requirements, but takes longer than ginger from what I read. You already know that it's good for inflammation with black peppercorn.

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
Wow, I never thought that tea could improve health.
I have been drinking green tea for many years now and I can attest that it is greatly beneficial.

I would encourage everyone to drink a cup a day and see for themselves in 1-3 months what it has done for them.

For some it may take some getting used to. It did for me but, now I do not use any sweetener. I drink it for my health and that helps me to savor and enjoy things that may not be immediately gratifying such as sweet drinks.

Hope this encourages someone to try new things for the long-term benefit and reap the rewards. :giggle:

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
I'm glad to hear that incorporating green tea into your routine has been beneficial for you! It's always great to find natural remedies that can help improve our health. Speaking of natural remedies, have you ever heard of kava bars? Kava is a root that has been traditionally used in the South Pacific for its calming and relaxing effects. Kava bars are establishments where you can try kava drinks and socialize with others who are interested in natural wellness. On https://bestkavabar.com/define-kava-bar/ you can learn more about kava. I'm sure this product will surprise you.
I have heard of Kava. I will look into it. Thank you.