New here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dev06

May 3, 2024
Hello everyone, my name is Dominic and I am here because I hope to connect with others who share in my beliefs about God and his truth. I genuinely want my relationship with him to grow by spending more time with him through prayer and studying the Bible regularly. I believe making connections with other believers will also help me do that as we are all children of God. However, being social is where I fall short. See, I have a lot of anxiety and I have trouble socializing with others but I believe there are people out there who I can talk to and feel comfortable sharing my thoughts about our Lord. Just talking about God brings me so much comfort and joy. So, I’ve decided to give this a shot and see what happens. Thank you and God bless you all.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi Dev06, welcome to the fellowship and fun at CC! I know what you mean about talking about the Lord, it is exciting and there are many Forums here so take your pick. The more you post, the better we get to know you and relate. God bless you and your time here🙏!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
067e2acc9e3f1e23bdb14288aa06f717 (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
:)
"This is a place where one can share their inner most thoughts pertaining
to God, whereas physically speaking to people face to face about God, not so much.
The outside world, many are mute and show no signs of knowing of God."

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Hello everyone, my name is Dominic and I am here because I hope to connect with others who share in my beliefs about God and his truth. I genuinely want my relationship with him to grow by spending more time with him through prayer and studying the Bible regularly. I believe making connections with other believers will also help me do that as we are all children of God. However, being social is where I fall short. See, I have a lot of anxiety and I have trouble socializing with others but I believe there are people out there who I can talk to and feel comfortable sharing my thoughts about our Lord. Just talking about God brings me so much comfort and joy. So, I’ve decided to give this a shot and see what happens. Thank you and God bless you all.
Welcome