The Law Is Out Of Date And Will "SOON DISAPPEAR"?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 20, 2021
Ok thankyou, I have sent my resume by email. All the best with your studies.
You are the exact TYPE of "christian" I want nothing to do with. Such people are impossible.

I asked you to send me a paper, that you wrote, that fully explains the Gospel. What do you do? You send me a pdf of the King James Bible. You then mock me by letting you know if I have any questions.

You are blocked from my email address as well as here. You should be removed from this forum.

Attachments

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
You are the exact TYPE of "christian" I want nothing to do with. Such people are impossible.

I asked you to send me a paper, that you wrote, that fully explains the Gospel. What do you do? You send me a pdf of the King James Bible. You then mock me by letting you know if I have any questions.

You are blocked from my email address as well as here. You should be removed from this forum.
Perhaps it was intended as a joke? It was pretty funny, if so. Remember that a wise man overlooks an insult. :)

Feb 20, 2021
Perhaps it was intended as a joke? It was pretty funny, if so. Remember that a wise man overlooks an insult. :)
I have cancer, so the last thing that I'm looking for in this life is "christians" playing these kinds of games with one another. If we can't treat each other with respect at this forum, then I shouldn't be here. I definitely wouldn't belong to such to a group that thinks this kind of thing is "funny." How disgusting.

Feb 20, 2021
I think it's important to allow God to direct our path and define what sin is since it's what separated man from God Isa 59:2

1 John 3:4 Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness.

To claim there is no law, which means there is no sin is really not a good argument. Have you looked around? Read the papers lately? Is this your view of a world of no more sin, no more tears? Sin will not be removed from the world until Jesus comes therefore His law will be here until Jesus comes just like He said Mat 5:18-19

Being without law really puts one in a bad spot come Judgement Day if we are to believe the very Words of Jesus

Mat 7:23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Because
Prov 28:13 He who covers his sins will not prosper,
But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy.

1 John 2:3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. 4 He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

The law is a schoolmaster to bring us to Christ until faith. So many miss this important principle, they think they can skip the step about keeping the law until faith comes and still be in Christ, but Jesus in His own Words says depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.

God's law is perfect for converting the soul Psa 19:7 so we can't skip this very important step, that we can bypass the law and be converted in Christ. Once faith comes it establishes the law Rom 3:31

Romans 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law.

So when we keep God's law it brings us to Christ until faith comes. which we do not void the law through faith we establish it and once in Christ He gives us the power to keep the law. John 14:15-18. There is nowhere in this equation where we are free to sin and break God's law in any scripture of the bible.

Previously we seemed to agree, not sure what happened, but at any rate, guess no point in going through it again, so I wish you well and hope you will consider these scriptures in prayer.
There is no sense in continuing, for our base understanding of the Bible is wildly different. Plus, as you can see, this thread has turned completely evil, so I wan't nothing to do with it from here on out. You all can go round and round with each other . . . the Bible is clear, that what the majority of you are doing is complete foolishness. Fight with each other . . . fine. It's like God casting out God.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Precisely. Within the context of the Story of God, the Story of the Bible, the idea that the Law never comes to and end simply doesn't fit.
“For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭10:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The law and the prophets were until John:

since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭16:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. …Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

….But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.( he’s the elect ) And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭3:16, 19, 23, 26-29‬ ‭KJV‬‬

When the gospel came forth the law was about to be removed when he died and all he said became his law

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I have cancer, so the last thing that I'm looking for in this life is "christians" playing these kinds of games with one another. If we can't treat each other with respect at this forum, then I shouldn't be here. I definitely wouldn't belong to such to a group that thinks this kind of thing is "funny." How disgusting.
Have you tried ivermectin? I've read it is quite good for killing cancer.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I'm so sorry to hear that! Is it treatable? Are you currently receiving treatments? Please excuse my questions... I went through cancer treatments and had multiple surgeries through 2020 to 2022, and am still dealing with side effects from chemo.

Feb 20, 2021
I'm so sorry to hear that! Is it treatable? Are you currently receiving treatments? Please excuse my questions... I went through cancer treatments and had multiple surgeries through 2020 to 2022, and am still dealing with side effects from chemo.
Thank you, Magenta. I'm going to leave the details of my circumstance to myself. Our attention, however, should be on removing the people here, who are costing ownership so much money in donations. These disruptors are costing ownership thousands per month and I'd like to see them removed. If not, then I'll leave . . . again. And the people can simply keep devouring each other . . . EXACTLY what we are commanded NOT to do. It's disgusting and I hate it.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Thank you, Magenta. I'm going to leave the details of my circumstance to myself. Our attention, however, should be on removing the people here, who are costing ownership so much money in donations. These disruptors are costing ownership thousands per month and I'd like to see them removed. If not, then I'll leave . . . again. And the people can simply keep devouring each other . . . EXACTLY what we are commanded NOT to do. It's disgusting and I hate it.
You realize this is a public discussion forum and you’ll run into a lot of different types of people here . Brother you have said you’re here to practice for the real world . In the real world you’ll never have a time without contention of your preaching the gospel . We as Christian’s have to learn to deal with those we feel are disrupting us the whole world is going to be trying to do that to Christian’s

awe can’t remove people from the earth if we’re planning on preaching the gospel to them how would anyone ever have a change of heart and mind if we just remove people away from a discussion forum for discussing the Bible

The real world isn’t friendly all the time either and there’s always some distractions and disruptions . No matter who is getting to you if it’s many or one of it’s me or anyone else you have an ignore button so you’d never have to read another word and be disrupted . Contention is part of the world we’re in we don’t have to partake of it but also can’t leave the world or chase everyone else out of it because we don’t like thier style or understand thier words

If you had a private forum one could control it much better and sort of decide what’s allowed there by thier own choice but then you have just w denomination teaching it’s views

a lot of the people I disagree with here jesus is thier lord too try th at ignore button ot works wonders when your nerves get to you because or arguing and things

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
One of the great strengths of the early church was its ability to take negative situations and turn them into platforms of opportunity.
The field of this site is white unto harvest. Bloom where you are planted.

Feb 20, 2021
Have you tried ivermectin? I've read it is quite good for killing cancer.
You realize this is a public discussion forum and you’ll run into a lot of different types of people here .
Are you serious? Why would you ever say something like that? What is wrong with you people?

Feb 20, 2021
One of the great strengths of the early church was its ability to take negative situations and turn them into platforms of opportunity.
The field of this site is white unto harvest. Bloom where you are planted.
Cameron . . . I will leave this to you. I would much rather deal with people face to face instead of keyboard cowards who enjoy bullying at the sake of Christ's Holy Name.

Titus 3:10 NLT - "If people are causing divisions among you, give a first and second warning. After that, have nothing more to do with them."

If you want to take a path other than the one above, that's on you.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Are you serious? Why would you ever say something like that? What is wrong with you people?
Because I’d rather see you stay here than leave . I like reading some of the things you post . And was hoping you would see using your ignore button as an alternative.

Sep 30, 2019

Man you are uptight and you really posted my email on a public forum, dodgy guy, you actually said this that I quoted and replied to

Tell me about your studies. To what depths have you personally taken to understand the Bible? In other words, what are your credentials that would cause a person to think that perhaps you might understand the Story of God?
So if I can't say the bible what is the alternative...That I learnt it from man? I might end up like you. Sorry if you don't like the bible but it is the only chance for you to learn the truth. and the only thing I had to give.

Sep 30, 2019
With all the things you accuse the church of and trying to bring in another Gospel maybe you should be the one that is removed