Will God's judgment fall on the US in 2024?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Well go ahead and holler and yell about 2024 being the pivotal year when everything will collapse, gloom, despair, woe!

I've heard fearmongering all my life. It gets old after a few decades.
Thank you for the invitation, will do.

We need to reconsider the sign of Jonah.

16 The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven.

2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red.

3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

Is it simply a coincidence that Jesus juxtaposes this sign in heaven where the sky is red with the sign of Jonah? Notice that the sign has two sides to it, in one case it indicates fair weather the next day and in the other case it indicates foul weather. This is what we see with the sign of Jonah. For the Ninevites that cannot discern God is willing to give them a reprieve because they repented. For Jerusalem it was different. They could discern and I would argue the "40 days of preaching repentance" began on the 8th of Av, the feast of new wine, which we call "Pentecost" in 31AD. I would argue the first day of the 40th year was the 9th of Av in 70AD the day the temple was cast down. For those that could discern the judgement did not delay but came fast and furious. However, 2031 would be 2,000 years later or 40 jubilees. If Armageddon is on the 9th of Av in 2031 then the same holds true for the world, they were given 40 jubilees to repent whereas the Jews were given 40 years.

Now Jesus compares discerning the signs with a weatherman. To him it is the same thing. You know what all the factors are in your little equation and you look at what is happening on the Earth and you can discern the weather. He says we are good at that and yet "we can't discern the signs of the times". I don't think the true meaning of can't here is "unable" but rather "not allowed". It may be for many, they are "unable". But they depend on their experts, their pastors, to do this for them. That is a big mistake, we should not be trusting in man for our salvation. However, those pastors and experts and naysayers, they will receive the greater judgment. So why aren't they "allowed" to discern the signs? The US has 501c3 churches. These all have a board of directors. These churches are all very much focused on "growth" and "new members". They have been instructed to not talk "politics" which means don't talk about current events and government policies like the move of the globalists. They are also instructed to not talk about prophecies or the antichrist. So even though this makes up 25% of the Bible they "can't discern the times", that is they are not allowed to.

But you might argue that doesn't make sense. Look at all the Hollywood movies about the apocalypse and the "Left Behind" series, and the success of Hal Lindsey, etc. Doesn't that contradict this? Nope, Jesus said a "wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign". All of that is "seeking after a sign". Think of the movie called "Signs" where he gets this list of numbers that was in a time capsule that corresponds with all kinds of catastrophic events which he then sees as "signs". They aren't seeking after Jesus they are seeking after a sign. They don't want the all knowing and all wise God, they want to be god, they want to be all knowing and all wise. Their seeking after a sign is simply a form or rebellion. It is evidence that they are an adulterous and evil generation.

But it is not all doom and gloom. Anyone can look up at the sky and see that it is red. In fact the last few days they have been doing this all over the earth. You don't need a pastor or talking head or expert to tell you. If you have eyes in your head you can see it. Now the sign has a very simple interpretation, is it the end of your day or the start of your day? Is the sun rising or setting on this sign. The sign is Jesus crucifixion, does your day end with His death or this an opening for you. Like the Antichrist are you waiting for the restrainer to be removed so that you can rule and reign? The sign is only doom and gloom if your heart is rebellious, adulterous and evil. If during the last two thousand years (or in the case of the Jews in Jerusalem over the 40 years) your response is to repent for Jesus death, then it will be fair weather for you in the kingdom.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I've had the wastelander camo suit in my closet for 7 years, just waiting for the chance.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Hope this helps:

Take heed that no man deceive you

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mark 13:5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you: 6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Luke 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

I have provided the three references that many are familiar with. Sadly there is a lot of misquoting of this and though many are familiar, few actually read what is said carefully.

1. "For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ"

Many Christians erroneously think if someone "comes in the name of Jesus" then they are not a deceiver. That is absurd, the Lord told us all three times they would come in His name. This is what we mean when we say "wolves in sheep's clothing". That is what Paul warned about in Acts. This is what the Judaizers were in Galatians.

Second many assume that saying "I am Christ" is a specific reference to cults like Jim Jones or Charles Manson. Of course, but the word "Christ" means "anointed". John told us that we all have the anointing. There are many Christian leaders that come in the name of Jesus but claim to have a "special anointing". Anyone claiming to have "a special anointing" should be a major red flag. We have all received an anointing, so I am not talking about those who teach on the anointing that we have all received. No, if they refer to this person as "the anointed man of God" that should be a warning. All genuine men of God are anointed. It is unnecessary to add that. It is like someone saying "I'm gonna be completely honest". That should be a major red flag. Why would you say that if you aren't always completely honest.

The time draweth near

2. Many do not realize that only in Luke does it say "the time draweth near". Matthew is written to the Jews, they get saved as a nation at the end of the seven year tribulation. Mark is written to those left behind, they go through the first half of the tribulation. Luke is written to those taken before the tribulation. Matthew and Mark do not need someone telling them "the time is near" because they are already in the time and they know it. The deception will be the antichrist claiming to be the Christ. The term "antichrist" does not mean against or contrary to Christ, it means "in place of Christ". The Antichrist is a counterfeit Christ.

So then let's look at Luke as it is most applicable to today. There are many people saying "the time is near". By itself that is not what the Lord is warning you about. Nor is He warning you that "coming in the name of the Lord" is a red flag. He is simply saying by itself that is not proof they are truly speaking from the Lord Jesus. A counterfeit is similar to the real thing. The real thing comes in the name of the Lord and if the Lord's coming is near they also will be telling you the time is near. No there are two things that will stand out, two witnesses that are special to the false ones. First they claim a special anointing, or their followers claim this person has a special anointing or the way they speak implies they have a special anointing. Second, they are trying to get you to follow them. They sell books, they have a church they want you to join, etc. They have a financial incentive. Peter says they want to make merchandise of you. Balaam and Judas were false prophets and both were motivated by money.

So then, I do not subscribe to any site that requires a paywall nor do I buy their books. I have made a few exceptions and I did buy a few videos. To my understanding all genuine followers of the Lord have received freely and so they also are to "freely give". Do not take this concept to the extreme, Paul worked with his hands so that he could give the gospel for free, however, he also taught that the OT says "you shall not muzzle the ox that treads out the corn" as meaning those that work to teach us the Bible should be supported. I am not against buying books, videos, or joining a church. And without a doubt you should tithe as the Lord leads you. God loves a cheerful giver.

This is why there is a warning to us to not be deceived. There is no hard and fast rule that something is wrong other than the life and peace you get from the Holy Spirit. The Lord is not saying that if someone comes in the name of the Lord they are a false prophet, what He is saying is just because someone says they are coming in the name of the Lord don't drop your guard. Likewise He is not saying that if someone sells a book or video they are a false prophet, what He is saying is that all the false prophets have a profit motive. Think of the first circle is all the Lord's sheep, they all come in the name of the Lord but a few "wolves in sheep's clothing" will be hiding in the midst. The second circle is all the false prophets have a profit motive, now mixed in there will be a few genuine prophets of the Lord who are also selling books, videos, etc. I don't drop my guard simply because someone says they are coming in the name of the Lord. However, if someone is trying to make money off of their ministry then my antenna is on high alert. Now if someone tries to convince me they have a special anointing I immediately cross them off my list, I'll stick with those that have the same anointing as me. If someone tries to prove to me their ministry is blessed because they have gold chains, luxury cars, a mansion and a private plane then I cross them off my list as well.

But there is a reason why Jesus said that their message will be "the time is near". An evil and adulterous age seeks a sign that the time is near. They have this thought that they can live in the world committing sins right up until the Lord returns, then they jump over to the Lord and as long as they are in church on the day the Lord returns they get raptured. So one person will point out a prophecy or a sign indicating the Lord is near, but their goal is to get closer to the Lord and be faithful to their calling and His command to watch. Someone else will be presenting the signs the Lord is near so that you will jump to his congregation and follow him hoping that will win you salvation. So ask the Lord in prayer, which message is this person speaking?

Go ye not after them

That is how you are deceived. Obviously you can't get to this point without listening to them. The Lord is not saying "don't listen". If that were the case then what is the point of having the gift of discernment or of having the Holy Spirit within you leading and guiding. What the false prophets do is give you just enough to lure you to follow them. With a true prophet they are not trying to lure you anywhere. There is no concluding word to send money somewhere, or to come to some conference or to pay a fee to hear more or buy a video or book.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Hope this helps:

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mark 13:5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you: 6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Luke 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

I have provided the three references that many are familiar with. Sadly there is a lot of misquoting of this and though many are familiar, few actually read what is said carefully.

1. "For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ"

Many Christians erroneously think if someone "comes in the name of Jesus" then they are not a deceiver. That is absurd, the Lord told us all three times they would come in His name. This is what we mean when we say "wolves in sheep's clothing". That is what Paul warned about in Acts. This is what the Judaizers were in Galatians.

Second many assume that saying "I am Christ" is a specific reference to cults like Jim Jones or Charles Manson. Of course, but the word "Christ" means "anointed". John told us that we all have the anointing. There are many Christian leaders that come in the name of Jesus but claim to have a "special anointing". Anyone claiming to have "a special anointing" should be a major red flag. We have all received an anointing, so I am not talking about those who teach on the anointing that we have all received. No, if they refer to this person as "the anointed man of God" that should be a warning. All genuine men of God are anointed. It is unnecessary to add that. It is like someone saying "I'm gonna be completely honest". That should be a major red flag. Why would you say that if you aren't always completely honest.

The time draweth near

2. Many do not realize that only in Luke does it say "the time draweth near". Matthew is written to the Jews, they get saved as a nation at the end of the seven year tribulation. Mark is written to those left behind, they go through the first half of the tribulation. Luke is written to those taken before the tribulation. Matthew and Mark do not need someone telling them "the time is near" because they are already in the time and they know it. The deception will be the antichrist claiming to be the Christ. The term "antichrist" does not mean against or contrary to Christ, it means "in place of Christ". The Antichrist is a counterfeit Christ.

So then let's look at Luke as it is most applicable to today. There are many people saying "the time is near". By itself that is not what the Lord is warning you about. Nor is He warning you that "coming in the name of the Lord" is a red flag. He is simply saying by itself that is not proof they are truly speaking from the Lord Jesus. A counterfeit is similar to the real thing. The real thing comes in the name of the Lord and if the Lord's coming is near they also will be telling you the time is near. No there are two things that will stand out, two witnesses that are special to the false ones. First they claim a special anointing, or their followers claim this person has a special anointing or the way they speak implies they have a special anointing. Second, they are trying to get you to follow them. They sell books, they have a church they want you to join, etc. They have a financial incentive. Peter says they want to make merchandise of you. Balaam and Judas were false prophets and both were motivated by money.

So then, I do not subscribe to any site that requires a paywall nor do I buy their books. I have made a few exceptions and I did buy a few videos. To my understanding all genuine followers of the Lord have received freely and so they also are to "freely give". Do not take this concept to the extreme, Paul worked with his hands so that he could give the gospel for free, however, he also taught that the OT says "you shall not muzzle the ox that treads out the corn" as meaning those that work to teach us the Bible should be supported. I am not against buying books, videos, or joining a church. And without a doubt you should tithe as the Lord leads you. God loves a cheerful giver.

This is why there is a warning to us to not be deceived. There is no hard and fast rule that something is wrong other than the life and peace you get from the Holy Spirit. The Lord is not saying that if someone comes in the name of the Lord they are a false prophet, what He is saying is just because someone says they are coming in the name of the Lord don't drop your guard. Likewise He is not saying that if someone sells a book or video they are a false prophet, what He is saying is that all the false prophets have a profit motive. Think of the first circle is all the Lord's sheep, they all come in the name of the Lord but a few "wolves in sheep's clothing" will be hiding in the midst. The second circle is all the false prophets have a profit motive, now mixed in there will be a few genuine prophets of the Lord who are also selling books, videos, etc. I don't drop my guard simply because someone says they are coming in the name of the Lord. However, if someone is trying to make money off of their ministry then my antenna is on high alert. Now if someone tries to convince me they have a special anointing I immediately cross them off my list, I'll stick with those that have the same anointing as me. If someone tries to prove to me their ministry is blessed because they have gold chains, luxury cars, a mansion and a private plane then I cross them off my list as well.

But there is a reason why Jesus said that their message will be "the time is near". An evil and adulterous age seeks a sign that the time is near. They have this thought that they can live in the world committing sins right up until the Lord returns, then they jump over to the Lord and as long as they are in church on the day the Lord returns they get raptured. So one person will point out a prophecy or a sign indicating the Lord is near, but their goal is to get closer to the Lord and be faithful to their calling and His command to watch. Someone else will be presenting the signs the Lord is near so that you will jump to his congregation and follow him hoping that will win you salvation. So ask the Lord in prayer, which message is this person speaking?

Go ye not after them

That is how you are deceived. Obviously you can't get to this point without listening to them. The Lord is not saying "don't listen". If that were the case then what is the point of having the gift of discernment or of having the Holy Spirit within you leading and guiding. What the false prophets do is give you just enough to lure you to follow them. With a true prophet they are not trying to lure you anywhere. There is no concluding word to send money somewhere, or to come to some conference or to pay a fee to hear more or buy a video or book.
Eventually one of you will be right.

In all my 46 years I have never seen one single year where people were not hollering that this will be the year everything will collapse and crumble.

Eventually one of you will be right. Keep at it.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
Eventually one of you will be right.

In all my 46 years I have never seen one single year where people were not hollering that this will be the year everything will collapse and crumble.

Eventually one of you will be right. Keep at it.
The man what wrote the song "Mary did you know". "Mark Lowry - Welcome And Denominations (Comedy/Live)(youtube)". I don't watch him but I came across this video he was saying how wonderful it was to have all these different denominations under one roof and no ones fighting then says haha.. "just think (with a smile) somebodies wrong" haha. Ya have to watch the full thing. Hes just being funny.

I do have to say to see all those different denominations under one roof.. that was awesome!

All this because you said "one of you will be right"

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

So then what is the deception?

In Luke it is clear that Jesus is telling you to not go after them, don't join their cult, don't buy what they are selling.

In Matthew and Mark it may be a reference to the mark of the Beast, don't take the mark of the Beast.

But neither of those understandings is how many people use this. They think that since there have been false prophets in the past let's not even talk about prophecy. That is 25% of the Bible! Doesn't it occur to you that that is the deception? Balaam was hired to defeat the Israelites. If he could convince them to not read or study the Bible that would be a victory.

Others use it as an excuse to not watch. How many times did Jesus command us to watch? He even said "why do you say you love me if you don't do what I command"?

Matthew 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

Matthew 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Mark 13:33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. 34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. 35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

Mark 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Luke 12:37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.

Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

If you are using the fact that there are false prophets as an excuse to ignore the Lord's command to watch then you have been deceived.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
It is very ironic how many Christians claim to be following the Lord's word literally by quoting Him saying "no one knows the day or the hour". Really? Because every time the Lord said that the point was He was charging us to watch. Why do they ignore the charge to watch?

Also, if you are going to take the Lord's word literally then take it literally. Did He ever say no one knows the year? No. So then why do you say He did when He didn't?

Is there any reason to believe the Bible does tell us the year?

1. Daniel's prophecy told us the year the Messiah would be cut off or crucified.

2. Jesus rebuked the Jews for not knowing the time of their visitation.

3. The Magi were given signs in the heavens which would tell them when the Messiah was born.

4. Jesus told us that when we see all these things take place we should look up because our redemption draws nigh. So He told us clearly we would see all the signs fulfilled prior to His return.

5. Jesus rebuked Sardis telling them if they would not watch that they would not know the hour of His return.

6. Daniel's prophecy is somewhat vague actually referring to 70 groups. If you understand a group to be a shemitah of seven years then you get Jesus crucifixion date. But what happens if you understand the group to a jubilee? Well then you get 2024.

7. There is also two sides to the sign of Jonah. It was fulfilled precisely on the 1st day of the 40th year, the temple was thrown down and the Jews were scattered. With Nineveh God said that they didn't know how to discern, that was not true of the religious rulers in Jerusalem. But later Nineveh was also judged despite getting a reprieve. If you count 40 jubilees from the crucifixion you get 2031. Would that be Armageddon?

All these ones who keep proclaiming "no one knows the day or the hour" remind me of the pharisees who told the Magi that Jesus would be born in Bethlehem, they knew that verse, but didn't so much as go to investigate themselves.
So the Bible specifies day and hour, but there's nothing about the year... So God may have told somebody which year?

By that logic I claim that Jesus had a dog. The Bible does not say whether or not he had a dog, so it is possible that he had a pet. I believe he had a dog.

It was a pretty big dog, one that could beat up on any other dog in the land. He named it sumo. That's why, many generations later, the fame of his dog sumo was still so great that the Japanese named their big hulking wrestlers after him.

What? The Bible doesn't say he didn't have a dog. It's the same logic you just used.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
The man what wrote the song "Mary did you know". "Mark Lowry - Welcome And Denominations (Comedy/Live)(youtube)". I don't watch him but I came across this video he was saying how wonderful it was to have all these different denominations under one roof and no ones fighting then says haha.. "just think (with a smile) somebodies wrong" haha. Ya have to watch the full thing. Hes just being funny.

I do have to say to see all those different denominations under one roof.. that was awesome!

All this because you said "one of you will be right"
What I wonder is, does each successive year have a higher probability of being the one?

Every year people allegedly prophesied that this will be the year. Does The probability of any of these prophets randomly being correct on a given year increase as time passes?

The answer probably has a lot to do with whether God has a certain year already designated, or whether God is waiting for certain conditions to be met regardless of a specific amount of time.

Of course it could always be arbitrary. God could be using a random number generator to determine it. But that doesn't seem like God.

If God does already have a certain year selected, the probability of any random would be prophet being correct gradually approaches one.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
So the Bible specifies day and hour, but there's nothing about the year... So God may have told somebody which year?

By that logic I claim that Jesus had a dog. The Bible does not say whether or not he had a dog, so it is possible that he had a pet. I believe he had a dog.

It was a pretty big dog, one that could beat up on any other dog in the land. He named it sumo. That's why, many generations later, the fame of his dog sumo was still so great that the Japanese named their big hulking wrestlers after him.

What? The Bible doesn't say he didn't have a dog. It's the same logic you just used.
Yes, that is a fair analysis except for the fact that the Bible does tell us the year Jesus will be born (Daniel taught the Magi the signs in the heavens based on a prophecy in the book of Numbers). So they see the sign they know He is born. The Bible also said the city in which Jesus would be born. It also said that He would go to Egypt and then come back to Israel from Egypt. Then in Daniel the Bible tells us the year Jesus will be crucified. Some have shown how this was based on the laws in the Torah about how many years the land was to rest. But it gets better, there is a prophecy from Ezekiel that says how many years the ten tribes would be punished before being able to return to the land and how many years Judah would be punished before returning to the land. If they refused to repent then the punishment would be increased by seven, again referring to the books of Moses on how God administers punishment. Interestingly the only year when both Judah and the ten tribes would be able to return at the same time using that formula was 1948. But it gets better. Not only does the Bible tell us the year Jesus will be crucified, it also tells us in Isaiah He will be crucified and then John the Baptist told us that "He was the lamb of God". Even if you didn't put 2 and 2 together at that point for months before the Passover Jesus told the disciples that He was going up to Jerusalem and they would crucify Him. This means not only did the Bible tell us the year, it told us the day and even the hour that Jesus would be crucified. But it gets better because the wave offering on the Feast of First fruits depicts the resurrection of Jesus on the same day He was resurrected and you need to take a sheaf of barley indicating the saints that were raised from the dead as well. The seven day feast of unleavened bread which begins at Passover depicts the church age. Then Shavuot depicts the ascension of Jesus into heaven which took place on Ascension day. Then 50 days later you have the Feast of new wine where the Priests pour out the wine depicting the Spirit onto the earth. They do that at 9am. Sure enough at 9am on Pentecost (feast of new wine) the Spirit was poured out onto the earth. But it gets better than that. Jesus said this evil and adulterous generation would be given the sign of Jonah. Halfway into the year the disciples of Jesus begin to preach in Jerusalem to repent, just as Jonah took a half day journey after being spit up onto the beach by the great fish and then began to preach that in 40 days the city would be overthrown. At exactly 40 years to the day the temple was cast down (the 9th of Av, the Feast of New wine is on the 8th of Av). But are the Jews the only ones in this evil and adulterous age, what about the world? In the story of Jonah Nineveh gets a reprieve because they can't discern, Jerusalem didn't get a reprieve because as the Lord told them since they claim they can see their sin remains. But wow, it gets even better, if we go 40 jubilees from Pentecost we arrive at the 9th of Av in 2031. Is that when Armageddon will be? If so we would expect the seven year tribulation to begin 7 years earlier in 2024. So why do people say it is a seven year tribulation? Because the Bible is very specific about that. How specific, you would be amazed at how specific. For example, the feast of Atonement is when the books are opened and you get to see who is in the book of life and who is in the book of death. The Feast of Trumpets is a two day event that kicks off "Jacob's trouble", ten days before the Feast of Atonement. Seven days before the Feast of Atonement the High priest changes into a linen garment and is taken to the Temple chamber to be kept safe for one week while he learns all that is necessary for the upcoming ceremony. This is a type of the rapture. So if Atonement is 2031 seven years earlier is 2024 and three years before that is 2021. Check the dates, the worldwide Pandemic began on Feast of Trumpets in 2020 with global shutdowns and on the Feast of Trumpets in 2021 they began illegal vaccine mandates. It was a two year period marking the beginning of Jacob's trouble.

In 2017 there was a sign in the heavens called the Revelation 12 sign, that took place as a four year warning, similar to the parable about the fig tree being given four years to produce fruit before the order being given to cut it down.

Now if the tribulation begins in 2024 that would mean the halfway point would be around May of 2028, exactly 80 years after Israel was formed, similar to the prophecy in Psalm 90. That would be when the Jews would have to flee from the Antichrist.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I have been very much focused on the "sign of Jonah". It seems clear to me that Jesus gave "this evil and adulterous generation the sign of Jonah". His death and resurrection followed by the disciples preaching to repent in Jerusalem for 40 years was that sign. On the first day of the 40th year it appears that judgement fell on Jerusalem. Unlike Nineveh they could discern and they did claim to see and so the Lord told them because of that their sin remained. No reprieve for them.

However, 40 Jubilees from the crucifixion in 31 AD would be 2031. That could be when Jesus steps down in Jerusalem, rescues the Jews and then on 9th of Av we have Armageddon. If that were so we would expect 2024 to be the start of this seven year tribulation. April 8th 2024 would be a 40 day warning. Think of everything that has happened in Ukraine, in Israel, in Taiwan, and all the storms, and signs in the heavens to be a warning, beginning on May 19th the warning is over and we will see something akin to the Lord returning followed by Armageddon, only on a smaller scale. Then when the tribulation begins you get a 40 month warning as those left behind with the two witnesses and the 144,000 preach to repent for 40 months. After that you have the great tribulation, the pouring out of God's wrath, and the fulfillment of the sign of Jonah with Armageddon. Interestingly, 40 years before we had the fall of the USSR when everyone said "peace and security". That was December 26, 1991. That also makes a 40 year warning for 2031. In 1984 Dimitri Duduman came preaching repentance through the streets of the US saying the church would be utterly destroyed. That gives a 40 year warning to the church to 2024. Chernobyl was 1986, giving the world a 40 year warning to nuclear catastrophe to 2026.

What does this mean? It means that the warning Dimitri Duduman gave to the church in the US will be fulfilled in 2024. I will try to enumerate his warning, but essentially he said the US is the Great Babylon. We know from Revelation 17 and 18 what her judgement will be and we know it takes place in an hour. It will happen very quickly, like the fall of a jenga tower, or the collapse of the temple after Samson pushed out the pillars.

In 2026 the world can expect nuclear catastrophe. In 2031 we can expect Jesus returning in great glory, Armageddon and the collapse of Antichrist's kingdom.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Comparing Dimitri Duduman to Jonah.

He was put to death twice on the electric chair by Russia. Not that different from Jonah being thrown overboard in a huge storm and then being swallowed by a great fish. He was then "spit up" on the shores of the US just as Jonah was spit up on the seashore near Nineveh. He then spent years preaching to the churches in the US to repent of their sins, similar to Jonah preaching in Nineveh.

According to Dimitri God showed him that the US was Sodom and Gomorrah, in one day it will burn, and that its sins had reached heaven.

In particular God pointed to California, Las Vegas, NYC, and Florida.

God told Him the goal of His ministry was to wake up many people in the US because God loved them. His message was to stop sinning, repent, and God would forgive.

God told him that He would save the church the same way He saved the three friends of Daniel from the fire and the same way He saved Daniel from the Lion's den. (I think Daniel represents those who are raptured at the start of the tribulation and the three friends to the left behind saints).

He said that when God hits America the whole world will be terrified. That describes the fall of the Great Babylon and the start of the tribulation.

God told him that Israel doesn't have the help of the Jews in America anymore. We see that taking place today. In their terror Israel will call on the Messiah to come save them.

So then because of the pattern of the sign of Jonah I believe we'll see this prophecy fulfilled in 2024.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
So one of the key concepts concerning the tribulation is that it is seven years long, the length of one full Shemitah. Now it makes sense that if it is seven years long that it is a Shemitah because this is a Biblical concept and after seven Shemitah's the next year is the Jubilee year. Now think of the implication of this.

First, it reduces the possible years that the tribulation could begin on to one seventh and it reduces the possible days the tribulation could start on by one 365th.

We may not know the day or the hour, but we can certainly use the Bible to eliminate days, and years that are not aligned.

Please note, this does not apply to the rapture. It is unlikely for the rapture to take place the same day the tribulation begins. There are many, many Biblically based reasons to say this, but suffice it to say the rapture will probably occur 6 months to two weeks before the tribulation begins. Personally I think it will have to be at least a month before the tribulation begins. The two biggest typologies are the wedding of Jacob with Leah was seven years before the wedding of Rachel. However, it is highly unlikely it was exactly, to the day because that would mean that both women had the same wedding anniversary. The second type is David reigning in Hebron (heaven) for 7 1/2 years before coming to Jerusalem. So even if we know that the 70th week refers to a shemitah and the day that a Shemitah begins and which years are the first year of a Shemitah it does not mean we know the day or hour of the rapture.

Anyway, I say all that because this brother does a very strong job of showing how 2024 is the beginning of the next Shemitah (Rosh Hashanah) and if you subscribe to this idea then that means if the tribulation does not start this fall that it will not start for another seven years.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
There are a lot of prophecies that need to be fulfilled before we can be at the last days (1)

1. Israel has to be back in their land -- Ezekiel 36, 37, Jermiah 16 and Isaiah 66.

So anyone predicting the Lord's return because of a comet or some other event before 1948, you can just eliminate them.

2. But 1948 was also not good enough, Jerusalem had to be the capital of Israel again: Isaiah 9, 33 and Micah 4. So you can eliminate all the predictions prior to 1967.

3. Some will argue that there have been Jews in Israel for the full 2,000 years. Yes, but the prophecies talk about the Jews returning from being scattered. Ezekiel 36, 37, Jeremiah 16, 30, and Isaiah 66.

4. However, 1967 still lacked something. We were told the whole world would be focused on Israel. Simply making the front page of the news every so often is not the same thing as having our full attention. Prior to 2024 we never had these worldwide focus and protests around Israel. Isaiah 51 and Zechariah 12

5. Yes, there was interest with them after they rescued the hostages during the Munich Olympics, or when they won the six day war. But the prophesies describe the world, the entire world, turning against Israel. Once again, we never saw that since 70AD until 2024. Yes we had a holocaust, but that was Germany, not the entire world, the entire world was horrified by the holocaust. Ezekiel 38 and 39.

6. Now we know from the prophecies that Israel is making the sacrifices and oblations of the priesthood during the tribulation. They cannot start doing that without the ashes of a red heifer and during the entire church age they did not have a certified pure red heifer. Today they have three. But there is a problem, they can be sacrificed now, but soon the red hairs will turn white or grey as they age. So then the thought is they must be sacrificed this year. Technically they could be sacrificed during the winter of 2025. However, the seventieth week or shemitah of Daniel sounds like it begins on the first day of the year and on the first day of a Shemitah. That would be this Rosh Hashanah or else you need to wait seven more years. However, the Messiah is cut off at the 69th week, it sounds to me that the sacrifices and oblations would begin again at the start of the seventieth shemitah and that would mean the red heifers are sacrificed by this Rosh Hashanah. Numbers 19

7. The Holy Place must be up and running by the middle of the tribulation. I don't see anything that says that must be a temple, I suppose it could be the tabernacle of David which could be raised in a weekend. However, this is further support to the Red heifers being sacrificed this year and the seventieth week beginning in the fall of 2024. Daniel 9:27, Matt 24:15 and 2 Thess 2.

8. But, is there a worldwide push to globalization? It seems the Antichrist is first revealed at the beginning of the seventieth week and then shortly thereafter his reign begins over a one world government with the mark of the beast. The UN came into existence in 1945 and if we use 80 years as the length of a generation we could conclude that this one world government comes into existence in 2025, therefore 2025 will be during the tribulation. However, the Shemitah begins in 2024. Daniel 2 and Revelation 13.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
There are a lot of prophecies that need to be fulfilled before we can be at the last days (1)

1. Israel has to be back in their land -- Ezekiel 36, 37, Jermiah 16 and Isaiah 66.

So anyone predicting the Lord's return because of a comet or some other event before 1948, you can just eliminate them.

2. But 1948 was also not good enough, Jerusalem had to be the capital of Israel again: Isaiah 9, 33 and Micah 4. So you can eliminate all the predictions prior to 1967.

3. Some will argue that there have been Jews in Israel for the full 2,000 years. Yes, but the prophecies talk about the Jews returning from being scattered. Ezekiel 36, 37, Jeremiah 16, 30, and Isaiah 66.

4. However, 1967 still lacked something. We were told the whole world would be focused on Israel. Simply making the front page of the news every so often is not the same thing as having our full attention. Prior to 2024 we never had these worldwide focus and protests around Israel. Isaiah 51 and Zechariah 12

5. Yes, there was interest with them after they rescued the hostages during the Munich Olympics, or when they won the six day war. But the prophesies describe the world, the entire world, turning against Israel. Once again, we never saw that since 70AD until 2024. Yes we had a holocaust, but that was Germany, not the entire world, the entire world was horrified by the holocaust. Ezekiel 38 and 39.

6. Now we know from the prophecies that Israel is making the sacrifices and oblations of the priesthood during the tribulation. They cannot start doing that without the ashes of a red heifer and during the entire church age they did not have a certified pure red heifer. Today they have three. But there is a problem, they can be sacrificed now, but soon the red hairs will turn white or grey as they age. So then the thought is they must be sacrificed this year. Technically they could be sacrificed during the winter of 2025. However, the seventieth week or shemitah of Daniel sounds like it begins on the first day of the year and on the first day of a Shemitah. That would be this Rosh Hashanah or else you need to wait seven more years. However, the Messiah is cut off at the 69th week, it sounds to me that the sacrifices and oblations would begin again at the start of the seventieth shemitah and that would mean the red heifers are sacrificed by this Rosh Hashanah. Numbers 19

7. The Holy Place must be up and running by the middle of the tribulation. I don't see anything that says that must be a temple, I suppose it could be the tabernacle of David which could be raised in a weekend. However, this is further support to the Red heifers being sacrificed this year and the seventieth week beginning in the fall of 2024. Daniel 9:27, Matt 24:15 and 2 Thess 2.

8. But, is there a worldwide push to globalization? It seems the Antichrist is first revealed at the beginning of the seventieth week and then shortly thereafter his reign begins over a one world government with the mark of the beast. The UN came into existence in 1945 and if we use 80 years as the length of a generation we could conclude that this one world government comes into existence in 2025, therefore 2025 will be during the tribulation. However, the Shemitah begins in 2024. Daniel 2 and Revelation 13.
Perhaps these things are a coincidence?

1. Israel back in their land -- never happened before with any other country. But OK, there are 200 countries, odds = 1/200
2. The Six day war was quite remarkable, but really just a David vs Goliath, victory for the underdog. odds = 2:1
3. Returning from being scattered after 2,000 years? OK odds = 2:1
4. The whole world is focused on a tiny country the size of New Jersey? Can't think of that ever happening in human history. Odds = 20:1
5. Not simply focused on them but everyone hating them? A little tiny country? Even when Rwanda or Haiti is involved in genocide or voodoo you don't see the whole world hating them. Odds = 20:1
6. In all of Israel's 4,000 years of history they have only had ten times when they had certified red heifers. Based on that it should be 400:1. But I'll cut that in half to 200:1.
7. Red heifers are 3 years old at the time of the start of a Shemitah. Odds are 7:1.
8. This happens at the same time there is a push for a one world government, the first time in human history. I'll say 50:1.

Odds of all these things happening in 2024 = 50x7x200x20x20x2x2x200 = 1 in 22 billion.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Even if the odds are 1 in 22 billion it could still be a coincidence (2)

1. The prophecy in Revelation 11 is that the entire world can see the events taking place in Jerusalem. Now that has only been feasible relatively soon. Yes we have had TV since the 1950s, but we didn't have telecommunications beaming images around the world at the speed of light until CNN covered the first Gulf War. But even then the whole world did not have access to cable TV. No, for the entire world you need Starlink Satellites and smart phones, and that has not gone on line prior to 2024. Yes, in some places, but not a net that covers the whole earth and that is critical for the Antichrist to manipulate people all over the earth. I think the odds of this happening in 2024 is 100:1.

2. Global deception according to Matthew 24 and 2 Thes 2. Yes, we have had false prophets and cult leaders for 2,000 years. But they were always "localized". Charles Manson, Jim Jones, these guys had their followings, but it was local. Adolf Hitler is a type of the Antichrist and he mesmerized millions of Germans. To do that he needed Movies and Radio and giant gatherings. But the Antichrist is going to use technology to expand this worldwide. You need TV, Youtube, Smartphone, Starlink and also Deep Fakes using AI. Once again all of that has come together to be a feasible possibility for the first time in 2024. Most of the odds on this are covered in 1, but even 20 years ago AI seemed like a pipe dream. I will give the odds on AI being ready in 2024 as 10:1.

3. Ever since the book 1984 we have imagined a world with global surveillance and control. However, even in 1984 we could not imagine this control being exercised over the entire earth. Maybe in East Germany, but not worldwide. However, the Pandemic was a shock to many about how the entire globe could coordinate to shutdown and control the population. That looked like a dress rehearsal to me. Snowden has warned us about this and Hollywood with movies like Eagle Eye and Terminator have warned us about this. But it was 2023 when AI was first used on the battlefield (at least first acknowledged). The use of lawfare against Trump is also evidence that they will be able to do this as of 2024. If there is a rapture and the collapse of the US dollar we could easily imagine global control in an effort to return to order. Once again I would say the odds are 100:1 even though we were told this would happen in Revelation 13.

4. Digital currencies also go with this. We have been told in 2024 that 98% of central banks are ready to switch to a digital currency. Before Bitcoin there was no concept of a digital currency. Now we can see that Bitcoin was research and development for this digital currency. Obviously this ties very closely with the control in point #3 but I would say this aspect of digital currency being ready in 2024 adds another 10:1 odds to the equation.

The odds of these four also taking place in 2024 paving the way for the one world government of the Antichrist is an additional

10x100x10x100 = 1 in 1,000,000 x 22,000,000,000 = 1 in 22,000,000,000,000,000 or 1 in 22 quadrillion.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Even if the odds are 1 in 22 quadrillion it could still be a coincidence (3)

1. Well in addition to this we have had the three signs in the sun, moon and stars. The Revelation 12 sign we had in 2017 was the first time we had that sign since the time of Adam and Eve. Throw in the next two eclipses that write the letters Aleph Tav over the US, or Alpha and Omega and then you have a sign that has never been seen before in the six thousand year history of mankind but was prophesied about in the Bible. Genesis 1:14, Matt 24 and Luke 21. I'm gonna say the odds of this taking place in 2024 is 1 in 1,000.

That raises our overall odds to 1 in 22,000,000,000,000,000,000 or 1 in 22 Quintillion.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Vatican releases new supernatural guidelines | Morning in America

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
When a thief is operating in secret there is no urgency. For example maybe they are casing a joint, or they are digging a tunnel, or watching to see timetables for pickup from armored car. It isn't criminal, no pressure, they can walk away at any moment. But once the thief is in the bank shooting into the air and telling everyone to lay down on the floor, now the clock is ticking. Maybe they have ten seconds, or 30 seconds, but they have to act quickly.

You also see the panic in them if you get close to catching them.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A powerful case is made for the tribulation beginning in 2024.

Finding Daniel's 70th Week and the Rapture