Page 3 of 3575 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 71484
Like Tree238827Likes

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: Speak Your Mind.

  1. #41
    Senior Member dcontroversal's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2013
    Age
    51
    Posts
    29,203
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    419

    Default Re: Speak Your Mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by psychomom View Post
    c'mon, dcon, tell us what you really think! lol
    If i did that I would get bannned for sure HAHAHAHAH.........

  2. #42
    psychomom
    Guest

    Default Re: Speak Your Mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by GracethroughfaithinChrist View Post
    depends on the swing of the club i prefer a shovel for digging but a golf club works too sometimes
    my dad and husband used to go golfing.

    hubby could have been a pro, or so he was told by a pro.
    dad said his long game was beautiful...natural, just his short game needed practice,
    as all short games do.

    none of that makes sense to me.

  3. #43
    psychomom
    Guest

    Default Re: Speak Your Mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by dcontroversal View Post
    If i did that I would get bannned for sure HAHAHAHAH.........
    in that case, please do not tell us. ♥

  4. #44
    Senior Member GracethroughfaithinChrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2014
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,087
    Rep Power
    54

    Default Re: Speak Your Mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by psychomom View Post
    my dad and husband used to go golfing.

    hubby could have been a pro, or so he was told by a pro.
    dad said his long game was beautiful...natural, just his short game needed practice,
    as all short games do.

    none of that makes sense to me.
    Your hubby can hit the ball far off the tee and then can get it close to the green (where the flag is) but chipping and putting from there is a lot more of a challenge. 2 or 3 swings to get near the flag and 3-5 more once you get close errr
    Psalm 23:3
    He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

    Psalm 71:23
    My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed.

    Psalm 73:24
    Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.



  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2015
    Age
    55
    Posts
    6,057
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Speak Your Mind.


    Why is a 2x4 called a 2x4 when it is actually only a 1.5 x 3.5?

    Why when you buy a 33 inch t.v it's really only 30.6 inches?

    Why is a hamburger called a hamburger when it gots no ham in it?

    And why is a pork butt called a butt when it comes from the front shoulder?

    Why, why, why???? LOL!!!

  6. #46
    psychomom
    Guest

    Default Re: Speak Your Mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by InSpiritInTruth View Post
    Why is a 2x4 called a 2x4 when it is actually only a 1.5 x 3.5?

    Why when you buy a 33 inch t.v it's really only 30.6 inches?

    Why is a hamburger called a hamburger when it gots no ham in it?

    And why is a pork butt called a butt when it comes from the front shoulder?

    Why, why, why???? LOL!!!
    ...why does my iron have a permanent press setting on it??


  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2015
    Age
    55
    Posts
    6,057
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Speak Your Mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by psychomom View Post
    ...why does my iron have a permanent press setting on it??

    I don't know....I give up. :/

  8. #48
    DesiredHaven
    Guest

    Default Re: Speak Your Mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by InSpiritInTruth View Post
    Why is a 2x4 called a 2x4 when it is actually only a 1.5 x 3.5?

    Why when you buy a 33 inch t.v it's really only 30.6 inches?

    Why is a hamburger called a hamburger when it gots no ham in it?

    And why is a pork butt called a butt when it comes from the front shoulder?

    Why, why, why???? LOL!!!
    Bored? lol

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2015
    Age
    55
    Posts
    6,057
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Speak Your Mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by DesiredHaven View Post
    Bored? lol
    You mean like a 1.5 x 3.5 board? LOL
    VioletReigns likes this.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2015
    Age
    73
    Posts
    22,421
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Speak Your Mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by psychomom View Post
    ...why does my iron have a permanent press setting on it??

    Why do you have an iron?

  11. #51
    psychomom
    Guest

    Default Re: Speak Your Mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie-T View Post
    Why do you have an iron?
    this.

    shall i give it to a museum, or will it to the kids?
    Angela53510 and JesusLives like this.

  12. #52
    DesiredHaven
    Guest

    Default Re: Speak Your Mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by InSpiritInTruth View Post
    You mean like a 1.5 x 3.5 board? LOL
    boring bored to tears.png

    You must be if thats on your mind lol
    Angela53510 and JesusLives like this.

  13. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2015
    Age
    55
    Posts
    6,057
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Speak Your Mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by DesiredHaven View Post
    boring bored to tears.png

    You must be if thats on your mind lol
    Hey we ain't played cute animal pictures in awhile.

    My ones cuter. lol
    DesiredHaven likes this.

  14. #54
    DesiredHaven
    Guest

    Default Re: Speak Your Mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by InSpiritInTruth View Post
    Hey we ain't played cute animal pictures in awhile.

    My ones cuter. lol
    Awh... we are having a moment

    tumblr_n29uixxFvm1sclnsho6_500.jpg

    LOL
    JesusLives likes this.

  15. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2015
    Age
    55
    Posts
    6,057
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Speak Your Mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by DesiredHaven View Post
    Awh... we are having a moment

    tumblr_n29uixxFvm1sclnsho6_500.jpg

    LOL
    Yeah, ......but it passed. lol



    See ya! lol
    JesusLives and psychomom like this.

  16. #56
    Senior Member mailmandan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2014
    Age
    52
    Posts
    14,245
    Rep Power
    453

    Default Re: Speak Your Mind.

    I always have these three things on my mind at work. 1. When is my next day off. 2. When is my next vacation. 3. When do I retire.

  17. #57
    DesiredHaven
    Guest

    Default Re: Speak Your Mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by InSpiritInTruth View Post
    Yeah, ......but it passed. lol



    See ya! lol
    As usual

    Go-on-without-me-cinnominbubble-31363397-252-200.jpg

    LOL!

  18. #58
    DesiredHaven
    Guest

    Default Re: Speak Your Mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by mailmandan View Post
    I always have these three things on my mind at work. 1. When is my next day off. 2. When is my next vacation. 3. When do I retire.
    As long as you dont feel like going postal LOL
    mailmandan likes this.

  19. #59
    Senior Member mailmandan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2014
    Age
    52
    Posts
    14,245
    Rep Power
    453

    Default Re: Speak Your Mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by DesiredHaven View Post
    As long as you dont feel like going postal LOL
    LOL! Not me. Cool as a cucumber.
    DesiredHaven likes this.

  20. #60
    DesiredHaven
    Guest

    Default Re: Speak Your Mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by mailmandan View Post
    LOL! Not me. Cool as a cucumber.
    My husband is Fed Ex delivery, and your United states arent you?

Similar Threads

  1. Speak God's MInd
    By Becky216 in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: July 8th, 2015, 07:13 AM
  2. Speak God's MInd
    By Becky216 in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 2nd, 2015, 10:46 PM
  3. Mind protecting headware: Fashion to stop the NSA from reading your mind
    By 1still_waters in forum Christian News Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: April 12th, 2015, 12:24 AM
  4. Speak God's MInd
    By Becky216 in forum Christian Family Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 27th, 2012, 08:09 AM