1. People who believe that works play apart in their salvation are proud of themselves and take the credit away from Jesus and heap it on themselves.
2. Only Fundamentalists really believe the Bible is true.
3. Religious people are Pharisees
4. People are saved according to doctrine.
5. God makes the rules so He can break them as He pleases; He will never break his own rules to save a person who does not believe Jesus died for our sins.
6. Acknowledging people's freedom to sin is the same as condoning it.
7. Witnessing effectively does not require a relationship.
8. Sanctification of the heart by Jesus requires a full understanding of His nature and intention in our lives.
9. Recognizing personal sin in others is for the sole purpose of rooting the sin from our community
10. The ends justify the means