Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 148
Like Tree26Likes

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: Slaughter of the Nephilim, the forbidden race, by Gods people (O.T.)

  1. #21
    Senior Member trofimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,312
    Rep Power
    54

    Default Re: Slaughter of the Nephilim, the forbidden race, by Gods people (O.T.)

    Quote Originally Posted by David337 View Post
    The Nephilim were a breed birthed by women who were conceived of fallen angels.

    If you want to get to know more about our reality I recommend you to watch the following videos.
    I searched a few threads on Nephilim here on the forum and haven't seen these videos posted before
    but I might have overlooked though, and instead of posting it in the already existing Nephilim threads
    I decided to make a new one out of it.

    I'm David337, a new member btw. Hi.

    As always, watching anything, have an open mind by which I mean you don't need to take everything which is said.
    Always have en eye on your BS-meter.

    In my opinion the man in the video addresses interesting topics, but that's just my opinion ofcourse.

    My mothertongue is not english and I don't care if anybody is offended by wrong spelling, you probably aren't able to write a letter in my language either.

    So, here are the videos:

    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/E8dUQOaSmSE/h...I1RTzQVkYHMP-8

    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/S9nm7q1oh2M/h...jBpVuF0OsNVEKc

    See you around on the forum or in chat maybe.
    I do not know, but your links are just pictures, no videos. But it is maybe just me.

    I know Rob Skiba, he is a flat Earth proponent, so take him with a huuuuge portion of caution. He is very apparently a sensation hunter.

    This one idea is possible, though, for people believing that the sons of God were angels.

    On the other hand it has some logical inconsistency in itself. If God needed to destroy all people because of their mixed DNA, why would he left it on the ark.
    Let the brotherly love stay * Láska bratrská ať zůstává

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2017
    Age
    68
    Posts
    931
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Slaughter of the Nephilim, the forbidden race, by Gods people (O.T.)

    Quote Originally Posted by trofimus View Post
    I do not know, but your links are just pictures, no videos. But it is maybe just me.

    I know Rob Skiba, he is a flat Earth proponent, so take him with a huuuuge portion of caution. He is very apparently a sensation hunter.

    This one idea is possible, though, for people believing that the sons of God were angels.

    On the other hand it has some logical inconsistency in itself. If God needed to destroy all people because of their mixed DNA, why would he left it on the ark.
    Actually Rob Skiba is not a flat earther....He does like to play with words. You have to listen closely to him.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2017
    Age
    68
    Posts
    931
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Slaughter of the Nephilim, the forbidden race, by Gods people (O.T.)

    I'm starting to think that Rob Skiba will say anything that will make him a buck...He's not bad on the watchers and nephilim...Flat earther.......That's totally whacked out!

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2017
    Age
    68
    Posts
    931
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Slaughter of the Nephilim, the forbidden race, by Gods people (O.T.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Denadii View Post
    Actually Rob Skiba is not a flat earther....He does like to play with words. You have to listen closely to him.
    It only took me a minute for me to prove me wrong! Skiba has been smoking banana peels again.

  5. #25
    Senior Member trofimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,312
    Rep Power
    54

    Default Re: Slaughter of the Nephilim, the forbidden race, by Gods people (O.T.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Denadii View Post
    Actually Rob Skiba is not a flat earther....He does like to play with words. You have to listen closely to him.
    He is. Very clearly.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFdY5lUc3AQ
    Let the brotherly love stay * Láska bratrská ať zůstává

  6. #26
    Senior Member pckts's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Slaughter of the Nephilim, the forbidden race, by Gods people (O.T.)

    Quote Originally Posted by trofimus View Post
    Yes, I can smell one of my own.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2017
    Age
    68
    Posts
    931
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Slaughter of the Nephilim, the forbidden race, by Gods people (O.T.)

    Quote Originally Posted by pckts View Post
    Yes, I can smell one of my own.
    Rofl Put a bit of Cayenne on it.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Johnny_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    61
    Posts
    1,127
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Slaughter of the Nephilim, the forbidden race, by Gods people (O.T.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Denadii View Post
    Ok Son..What's your point...One is talking about Cain killing Abel the other talks about Adam messing up in the garden. His history after he got kicked out of said garden then how the fallen angels messed things up even more...What's your point? It seems to me that you're just spitting out words to see how they splatter. Do you even have a point?
    You did not even read those Scriptures, Adam was already out of the garden and you did not read the post in #352 or you would not of had to ask what my point is. My points is that you or anyone can not prove that the sons of God are in Genesis 6:2, 4, they can say it. But they can not post the Scripture as I've done in post #352 and do a contextual exegete of Genesis 4:11-24 show who they are and their relationship to the Lord, show from Genesis 4:25-5:32 who they are and their relationship to the Lord.

    Show who the daughters are being born to in Genesis 6:1 in relation to Genesis 4:11-5:32. After that show contextually how fallen angels are in Genesis 6:2, 4, then how the Lord judges man in Genesis 6:3, 5-7. You can use a chapter of a book of the Bible like I did and a dictionary on proper Biblical name as I did to prove your point. Staying with in the context of the Scriptures in question, Genesis 4:11-6:1 showing by the context how the sons of god are fallen angels and how the Lord judged man in Genesis 6:3, 5-7, for Genesis 6:2, 4. A contextual exegete of Genesis 4:11-6:1, 3, 5-7 showing that Genesis 6:2, 4 are the sons of God.

    Why is it everyone that has this belief has to go outside of the context of the Scriptures and outside the Bible, but really why "son" did I ever call you a name? I've been asking people that believe like you do for over two weeks and no one has taken the challenge. My point is that no of that people that
    regurgitate this non-sense CAN NOT do a contextual exegete of the Scriptures in question to prove that Genesis 6:2, 4 are fallen angels. A simple exegete of Genesis 6:4 shows that the nephilim were not even the children of that union of Genesis 6:2.

    "
    The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward (what days?), when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them (who are these children?). These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown."

    It's that simple, yet most if not all that regurgitate the fallen angels theory, say that the nephilim were the children of the union of the daughters of men and the sons of God. When contextual exegete of the verse shows that, that is not the case. Which is an indication of how you treat the larger context of the story, again from Genesis 4:11-6:1, 3, 5-7, to say that fallen angel are introduced into the historical story of two genealogies, is non-sense.

    Read this Contextual Exegete
    of Genesis 4:13-6:1, 3, 5-7 showing what the contextual outcome of that contextual exegete of Genesis 4:13-6:1, 3, 5-7 are not fallen angels. The challenge is to do a contextual exegete of Genesis 4:13-6:1, 3, 5-7. To prove your point, the only reason I repeat this so much is because I do not want any rabbit trails like bringing up the book of Enoch or some other non-sense, that is not Biblical. You can use a dictionary of proper name in the Bible and one chapter in the Bible to prove your point like I did to show that Adam is called the son of God in Luke 3:38. You can do the same with a chapter in the Bible. If you bring up a rabbit trail, I will simply post "rabbit trail" and how you are proving my point that it can not be done. It is simple read post #352 in the link above follow the same path to prove your point.

    Brother it's been two weeks or more and no one has done it to shut me up and I have and will post the same challenge every time someone
    regurgitates the fallen angels in Genesis 6:2, 4. Until someone takes the challenge and proves with a contextual exegete of the Scriptures in question. I will repent and stop post in these types of threads if some can stay in the context to prove that Genesis 6:2, 4 fallen angels and are not simply the two genealogies in Genesis 4:11-6:1 coming together. I would love to read it and I'm sure others would too.

    This type of thread comes up quite often, I've been here about two months and there have been 3-5, I remember being gang tackled when I first entered my conclusion. Once I put the exegetical context together, those gang tacklers have not taken the challenge. They all come up with rabbit trails and will not stay with the context. Hope you can do it.
    John 6:63, 65 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life....65 And he said, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father.”

    I Corinthians 4:7 "For who sees anything different in you? What do you have that you did not receive? If then you received it, why do you boast as if you did not receive it?"

    Born in the Spirit & word, granted by the Father. EE-TEOW




  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2015
    Age
    83
    Posts
    6,932
    Rep Power
    68

    Default Re: Slaughter of the Nephilim, the forbidden race, by Gods people (O.T.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_B View Post
    Welcome to CC, sorry you chose this subject for one of your first posts.

    Your
    promise is wrong, so your assumption is too. You can not go from Genesis 4:11-6:1 to show contextually that Genesis 6:2, 4 are fallen angels. Besides read I Peter and Jude when they left their first estate and position of authority, they were cast into tartarus and put into eternal chains of darkness until judgement. They never had a chance to get to earth with enough time to marry women and have children, that alone takes 9 month, if they married the first day they meet. They were immediately cast into tartarus and reserved until judgement. Angels being gender neutral, yes they manifest as men or male, but they are not men or male.

    Instead of watching a video why not do a contextual exegete of Genesis 4:11-5:32 to determine who the daughters are being born to in Genesis 6:1 and that will tell you who the sons of God are in Genesis 6:2, 4. If you are up for the
    challenge go to this link and read post #352 http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/151931-sons-god-genesis-6-1-8-a-18.html

    And yes every time someone posts this non-sense I will make the challenge, until someone can contextually exegete Genesis 4:11-4:24 and who they are and their relationship to the Lord. Then Genesis 4:25-5:32 to show who they are and their relationship to the Lord. Then determine who the daughters are being born to in Genesis 6:1 and show in that context that fallen angels are in Genesis 6:2, 4 with the result being judgement on man in Genesis 6:3, 5-7.

    Go to that link and do the contextual exegete of these Scriptures to prove your point, it can't be done without twisting the Scriptures or going outside of the context or the Bible.
    I used to have the false idea that the bene elohim (sons of God) were men. But then I read further and discovered:

    1. That no human was called a ben elohim in the OT.

    2. That it did not explain the extraordinary character of the progeny.

    3. That angels were called bene ehlohim (e.g. Job 1& 2).

    4. That neither line could justifiably be called sons of God in a good sense as many of their 'sons and daughters' perished in the Flood.

    6. That ch 6 was a separate record from ch 4 and ch 5.

    7. That it explained a vast Flood to wipe out the demon possessed progeny.

    8. That demon intercourse still takes place today.

    It was Satan's second major attempt to prevent the Messiah (the first being in Eden),
    Last edited by valiant; May 16th, 2017 at 07:25 AM.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2015
    Age
    83
    Posts
    6,932
    Rep Power
    68

    Default Re: Slaughter of the Nephilim, the forbidden race, by Gods people (O.T.)

    Quote Originally Posted by trofimus View Post
    It is possible, though, for people believing that the sons of God were angels.

    On the other hand it has some logical inconsistency in itself. If God needed to destroy all people because of their mixed DNA, why would he left it on the ark.
    Noah and his family were not affected. They were 'righteous',

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2016
    Age
    68
    Posts
    2,954
    Rep Power
    39

    Default Re: Slaughter of the Nephilim, the forbidden race, by Gods people (O.T.)

    You did not even read those Scriptures, Adam was already out of the garden and you did not read the post in #352 or you would not of had to ask what my point is. My points is that you or anyone can not prove that the sons of God are in Genesis 6:2, 4, they can say it. But they can not post the Scripture as I've done in post #352 and do a contextual exegete of Genesis 4:11-24 show who they are and their relationship to the Lord, show from Genesis 4:25-5:32 who they are and their relationship to the Lord
    .

    Angels that have no form are spirits used to bring the gospel, as messengers . They have no dna.

    They are not formed after the rudiments of this world.

    They cannot multiply. Giants can they have dna.

    That portion of scripure is simply warning the Jews not to be unevenly yoked by mixing the seed in Chrsit with other nations. Nothing more and nothing less
    Last edited by garee; May 16th, 2017 at 07:33 AM.

  12. #32
    Member shakinah's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 2012
    Age
    47
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Slaughter of the Nephilim, the forbidden race, by Gods people (O.T.)

    Quote Originally Posted by valiant View Post
    I used to have the false idea that the bene elohim (sons of God) were men. But then I read further and discovered:

    1. That no human was called a ben elohim in the OT.

    2. That it did not explain the extraordinary character of the progeny.

    3. That angels were called bene ehlohim (e.g. Job 1& 2).

    4. That neither line could justifiably be called sons of God in a good sense as many of their 'sons and daughters' perished in the Flood.

    6. That ch 6 was a separate record from ch 4 and ch 5.

    7. That it explained a vast Flood to wipe out the demon possessed progeny.

    8. That demon intercourse still takes place today.

    It was Satan's second major attempt to prevent the Messiah (the first being in Eden),
    i was the other way round, as a young christian i was taught this but 25 years on i now see it differently and am very weary of the doctrine of demons this creates. So rather than get in a debate that goes round and round, i will just suggest not all those that further there study and understanding of biblical text eventually come to the doctrine of demons conclusion that this represents.
    Last edited by shakinah; May 16th, 2017 at 07:40 AM.

  13. #33
    Senior Member Johnny_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    61
    Posts
    1,127
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Slaughter of the Nephilim, the forbidden race, by Gods people (O.T.)

    Contextual exegete of Genesis 4:11-6:8

    Abridged


    Adam, the son of God, with Abel to carry out that line. Since Cain killed Able, "And Adam knew his wife again, and she bore a son and named him Seth,For God has appointed another seed for me instead of Abel, whom Cain killed.” Genesis 4:25 in verses 26 "And as for Seth, to him also a son was born; and he named him Enosh. At that time people began to call upon the name of the Lord." Seth, "Put; who puts; fixed" (Hitchcock's Bible names - Bible Dictionary) Eve name Seth-fixed, what Cain destroyed, for her Seed to be carried on, was fixed in Seth. Did Seth that brought back the line to carry her Seed, named his son Enosh-mortal, because with him Adam's line would continue, as in 5:3. Seth was born after the likeness of his image. Adam's line the son of God, Luke 3:23-38. No mention of Cain, why? Because Cain we will see, goes out from the presences of the Lord wandering as a fugitive, Genesis 4:12, 16.

    Cain and his genealogy, Genesis 4:11-4:24. Notice in Genesis 4:12 He says he will be a fugitive and a wanderer 16, it tells us that Cain went out for the presents of the Lord, he built a city called Nod meaning wandering, after he knew his wife, verse 17.

    What does that mean, because we know that the Lord is everywhere, because we know the the Lord is omnipresent. Does this simply mean that Cain and his genealogy were wardering outside the presence of the Lord, is them not following or being present with the Lord, as we'll see that Adam's line began to call on the name of the Lord in 4:26. Out of all the genealogy of Cain, there is only one daughter mentioned Naamah, verse 22, she was Tubal-Cain’s sister. Murder runs in Cain’s genealogy, verse 23 Lamech tells his wives, that he killed a young man for hurting him. Cain and his genealogy were wandering outside the presence of the Lord.

    Adam and his genealogy, Genesis 4:25-5:32. This genealogy of Adam had sons and daughters, verse 4. Seth had son and daughters, verse 7. Enosh had sons and daughters, verse 10. Cainan had sons and daughters, verse 13. Mahalalel had sons and daughters, verse 16. Jared had sons and daughters, verse 19. Enoch had sons and daughters, verse 22. Methuselah had sons and daughters verse 26. Lamech had sons and daughters, verse 30. Remember the mention of one sister/daughter for Cain's genealogy. This is the genealogy of Adam the son of God.

    Genesis 6:1 “Now it came to pass, when men (line of Cain) began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them(the line of Cain),”

    This is the multiplication of Cain’s genealogy, because 4:25-5:32 was the multiplication of the genealogy of Adam with 8 verses detailing that the sons of Adam the son of God, had sons and daughters. Genesis 6:1 picks up where Genesis 4:16-24 left off, with Cain’s genealogy having sons and daughters or multiplying on the face of the earth. In Genesis 4:14 He says he will be a fugitive and a wanderer 16, it tells us that Cain went out for the presents of the Lord, verse 26 Adam's genealogy, at that time people began to call on the name of the Lord. Is this a sign that Adam's genealogy began to be in that covenant that Adam had with the Lord? It sounds like it, when you compare Cain's line, wandering outside the presence of the Lord and a member killing as did the fugitive Cain.

    Here's my contextual exegetical conclusion of the stories of those two genealogies, being told in Genesis 4:11-6:1.

    Genesis 6:2 “that the sons of God (line of Adam) saw the daughters of men(line of Cain), that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose”

    Genesis 6:3, 5-8 “Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.….5 Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7So the Lord said, “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.” 8But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord."

    With the context of Genesis 4:11-24 about Cain and his the genealogy, men, his lines women, daughters of men Genesis 6:1, after the mention of one daughter/sister in Genesis 4:22 her name Naaman. Genesis 4:25-5:32 the line of Adam the son of God, his line (of men) sons of God, that had both sons and daughters. With the two lines marrying in Genesis 6:2, the multiplication of Cain genealogy Genesis 6:1, the results of those unions Genesis 6:4 the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown. The Lord's reaction to the wickedness of man, Genesis 6:3, 5-7, the Lord is not judging because the daughters of men and the sons of God married and had children, the Lord is judging because meant was wicked in his heart continually and for no other reason. With one man finding grace with the Lord, Noah, Genesis 6:8, part of the line from Adam to Jesus, Luke 3:36.

    Genesis 6:4 “The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward (what days?), when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children (who were they?) to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.

    The mighty men of old, the men of renown, were the children, not the Niphilim, they were already on the earth, in those days.

    How did angels get into that context, if the sons of God are not the line of Adam and Cain's women are not the daughters of men in the immediate context of Genesis 4:9-5:32 and Genesis 6:3, 5-8?

    It doesn't fit, nor the overall context, with "her Seed" being the coming Messiah and Adam's genealogy goes to Jesus with Noah in that line.

    Fallen angels do not fit the context, you have to read into the story, go out of context, pull verse out of context and go outside of the Bible, to try and make a case that the "sons of God" as being fallen angels and to say they are not fallen, is even harder to prove. Because once they leave their first estate, they were cast into tartarus and are reserved in eternal chains of darkness until judgement, that does sound like an angel that is in good standing with God, to be called His son.

    Again the challenge is to show from Genesis 4:9-5:32 how this is not the genealogies of Adam and Cain. With 6:1 not being Cain’s genealogy multiplying on the face of the earth or sons and daughters being born to them. Since Genesis 5:4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22, 26 and 30, show daughters being born to Adams genealogy. Genesis 6:3, 5-8 being about man, how fallen angels fit into Genesis 6:2, 4?

    This is a contextual exegete of Genesis 4:11-6:1, 3, 5-7, 8, follow this line of contextual exegete, to prove that Genesis 6:2, 4 are fallen angels.
    John 6:63, 65 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life....65 And he said, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father.”

    I Corinthians 4:7 "For who sees anything different in you? What do you have that you did not receive? If then you received it, why do you boast as if you did not receive it?"

    Born in the Spirit & word, granted by the Father. EE-TEOW




  14. #34
    Senior Member Johnny_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    61
    Posts
    1,127
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Slaughter of the Nephilim, the forbidden race, by Gods people (O.T.)

    Quote Originally Posted by shakinah View Post
    i was the other way round, as a young christian i was taught this but 25 years on i now see it differently and am very weary of the doctrine of demons this creates. So rather than get in a debate that goes round and round, i will just suggest not all those that further there study and understanding of biblical text eventually come to the doctrine of demons conclusion that this represents.
    ​Great since you were taught that the sons of God were the sons of Adam and you further contextual study of the context of Genesis 4:11-6:1, 3, 5-7, 8 and you've come up with doctrines of demons, if I am understanding you right Will you please show us contextually how Genesis 6:2 , 4 are not the sons of Adam in these verse. My contextual exegete is above, please follow that line in your post and please don't take mine and answer it line buy line. Because it's hard to read like that, to many distractions around it. Thanks we can finally get this settled.
    John 6:63, 65 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life....65 And he said, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father.”

    I Corinthians 4:7 "For who sees anything different in you? What do you have that you did not receive? If then you received it, why do you boast as if you did not receive it?"

    Born in the Spirit & word, granted by the Father. EE-TEOW




  15. #35
    Senior Member jaybird88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2015
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,136
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: Slaughter of the Nephilim, the forbidden race, by Gods people (O.T.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_B View Post

    The mighty men of old, the men of renown, were the children, not the Niphilim, they were already on the earth, in those days.


    this does not fit, flesh of its own kind knowing flesh of its own kind produces flesh of its own kind, not flesh of another kind. an evil person does not have a physical transformation into another being. we know cain was wicked, where does it say he changed physically, it doesnt.
    the result of the union was a physical in the flesh corruption, the scripture is very clear on this.

    How did angels get into that context, if the sons of God are not the line of Adam and Cain's women are not the daughters of men in the immediate context of Genesis 4:9-5:32 and Genesis 6:3, 5-8?
    they get in when Gen 6 says sons of the Most High.

    It doesn't fit, nor the overall context, with "her Seed" being the coming Messiah and Adam's genealogy goes to Jesus with Noah in that line. Fallen angels do not fit the context,


    it fits just fine, if the daughters of men are of Adam and sons of Most High are fallen angels, the fallen ones try and corrupt the seed line of Adam - Noah - Jesus. Noah was without blemish so obviously one of these daughters made it through. this is the same argument on your side but flipped flopped. sons of Most High (seth) and daughters of man (cain), they (cain sons) attempt to corrupt the line of seth but one gets through and Noah is without blemish.
    same story, same agenda, same result but characters are changed. if the result does not fit for the angel view then the result does not fit for the seth view.

    you have to read into the story
    not really it says sons of the Most High right there in the story.

    , go out of context
    context says giants/nephimim/ non humans were produced. humans and humans dont do that

    go outside of the Bible,
    Jude and Peter are part of the bible.

    Because once they leave their first estate, they were cast into tartarus and are reserved in eternal chains of darkness until judgement,
    there is no command that says you are judged for leaving your first estate, however there is a command to not mix of those not of your kind.


  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2017
    Age
    68
    Posts
    931
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Slaughter of the Nephilim, the forbidden race, by Gods people (O.T.)

    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird88 View Post
    this does not fit, flesh of its own kind knowing flesh of its own kind produces flesh of its own kind, not flesh of another kind. an evil person does not have a physical transformation into another being. we know cain was wicked, where does it say he changed physically, it doesnt. [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]the result of the union was a physical in the flesh corruption, the scripture is very clear on this.


    they get in when Gen 6 says sons of the Most High.



    it fits just fine, if the daughters of men are of Adam and sons of Most High are fallen angels, the fallen ones try and corrupt the seed line of Adam - Noah - Jesus. Noah was without blemish so obviously one of these daughters made it through. this is the same argument on your side but flipped flopped. sons of Most High (seth) and daughters of man (cain), they (cain sons) attempt to corrupt the line of seth but one gets through and Noah is without blemish.
    same story, same agenda, same result but characters are changed. if the result does not fit for the angel view then the result does not fit for the seth view.


    not really it says sons of the Most High right there in the story.


    context says giants/nephimim/ non humans were produced. humans and humans dont do that


    Jude and Peter are part of the bible.


    there is no command that says you are judged for leaving your first estate, however there is a command to not mix of those not of your kind.

    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    You see Jaybird? This kind of thing you just answered is the result of studying the Word with the intellect...It cannot be understood but by the Holy Spirit teaching. Too much intellectual studying here. We have to learn to lean on Him

  17. #37


    CS1
    CS1 is offline
    Moderator CS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2012
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,400
    Rep Power
    26

    Default Re: Slaughter of the Nephilim, the forbidden race, by Gods people (O.T.)

    FYI the Hebrew translation for Son of God is also human beings . Ben Hebrew for "son" of God Elohim

    contextual meaning of the chapter son of God means "People of HIS" created beings .

    sons of God means = works or special possessions of God

    angel: does also me Elohim but that would not fix in the context of chapter 6 of Genesis.

    you would have to change the context of gen 6


    man is the context man is the one being destroyed man is mentioned 7 times from verse 4 to 7

    angels would make no sense .
    Last edited by CS1; May 16th, 2017 at 04:14 PM.
    Ariel82, Magenta, Sherril and 1 others like this.
    it Don't mean a thing if you an't got the King

  18. #38
    Senior Member tanakh's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2015
    Age
    69
    Posts
    2,425
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: Slaughter of the Nephilim, the forbidden race, by Gods people (O.T.)

    If anyone wants to know more about the Nephilim and their origins the ancient Hebrew books of Enoch, Jubilees and Jasher
    give details. All three are in print. They are not in the standard Bible but Enoch is quoted and Jasher is mentioned.

    I believe that many Demons are the spirits of the Nephilim, and one of the reasons they possess people is because they once had bodies, although they will enter animals if they have to. This is just my opinion.
    Last edited by tanakh; May 16th, 2017 at 04:46 PM.

  19. #39


    CS1
    CS1 is offline
    Moderator CS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2012
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,400
    Rep Power
    26

    Default Re: Slaughter of the Nephilim, the forbidden race, by Gods people (O.T.)

    Quote Originally Posted by tanakh View Post
    If anyone wants to know more about the Nephilim and their origins the ancient Hebrew books of Enoch, Jubilees and Jasher
    give details. They are not in the standard Bible but Enoch is quoted and Jasher is mentioned.

    I believe that many Demons are the spirits of the Nephilim, and one of the reasons they possess people is because they
    once had bodies, although they will enter animals if they have to. This is just my opinion.
    the only problem with the Book of Enoch is it is not in the context of Gen 6 .
    it Don't mean a thing if you an't got the King

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2017
    Age
    68
    Posts
    931
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Slaughter of the Nephilim, the forbidden race, by Gods people (O.T.)

    Quote Originally Posted by tanakh View Post
    If anyone wants to know more about the Nephilim and their origins the ancient Hebrew books of Enoch, Jubilees and Jasher
    give details. All three are in print. They are not in the standard Bible but Enoch is quoted and Jasher is mentioned.

    I believe that many Demons are the spirits of the Nephilim, and one of the reasons they possess people is because they once had bodies, although they will enter animals if they have to. This is just my opinion.
    Well.....The opinion is right! You can also read the book of Giants. Many history books are out there. They are not Word but they do support the Word. If the Word recommends them they must be all right hey?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 114
    Last Post: November 16th, 2015, 03:37 PM
  2. Gods Mercy,Why the Jews are Still Gods Chosen People
    By kaylagrl in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 1514
    Last Post: December 30th, 2014, 12:04 PM
  3. Gods Mercy, Why Antichrists are Gods Chosen People?
    By JamesFlash in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: November 15th, 2014, 10:21 AM
  4. Why Do People Slap Down the Race Card When Facing Rejection?
    By seoulsearch in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: July 28th, 2013, 04:12 PM
  5. Replies: 141
    Last Post: April 19th, 2013, 03:17 AM

Tags for this Thread