Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40
Like Tree26Likes

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: ARE WE UNDER JUDGMENT?

  1. #21
    Senior Member Demi777's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2014
    Age
    17
    Posts
    4,327
    Blog Entries
    45
    Rep Power
    95

    Default Re: ARE WE UNDER JUDGMENT?

    what revival? Its a great falling away thats coming, not revivals..

    Quote Originally Posted by 88 View Post
    Yes, but God's purpose is redemptive--and revival is also coming...
    NarrowRoadDisciple likes this.
    God bless you
    ~*~Demi777 ~*~

    My Testimony:
    http://christianchat.com/testimonies...shortened.html

  2. #22
    Senior Member kaylagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2014
    Age
    45
    Posts
    9,642
    Rep Power
    140

    Default Re: ARE WE UNDER JUDGMENT?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZacharyB View Post
    The USA especially ... YES.
    But, God has given America a reprieve
    to see IF it will REPENT (change its' evil ways)!

    He accomplished this reprieve by putting Trump into office.
    America's enemies are doing everything they can to prevent this,
    but IMO God will prevail (unless something really amazing happens!).

    IMO America will fail to satisfy God, and it will be destroyed in a few years!



    Ummmm why the US in particular or especially?

  3. #23


    88
    88 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2016
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,537
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default Re: ARE WE UNDER JUDGMENT?

    There is currently a falling away---but the Great Falling Away is actually the great tribulation---I know revival is coming because I am experiencing it presently-----signs, wonders, miracles---many dead people raised, food multiplied ect.

  4. #24
    Senior Member kaylagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2014
    Age
    45
    Posts
    9,642
    Rep Power
    140

    Default Re: ARE WE UNDER JUDGMENT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Demi777 View Post
    what revival? Its a great falling away thats coming, not revivals..
    Yes sis but remember its says in the last days He would pour out His Spirit.
    missy2014 and Demi777 like this.

  5. #25


    88
    88 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2016
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,537
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default Re: ARE WE UNDER JUDGMENT?

    The United States has been given much light--so there is a more severe judgment requirement---we are also a gateway nation...
    dcontroversal likes this.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Demi777's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2014
    Age
    17
    Posts
    4,327
    Blog Entries
    45
    Rep Power
    95

    Default Re: ARE WE UNDER JUDGMENT?

    well that doesnt mean revival. It means miracles etc will happen, just as the enemy does that too. Its a match between the two kingdoms. And over a third of the world will be out.

    Quote Originally Posted by kaylagrl View Post
    Yes sis but remember its says in the last days He would pour out His Spirit.
    kaylagrl likes this.
    God bless you
    ~*~Demi777 ~*~

    My Testimony:
    http://christianchat.com/testimonies...shortened.html

  7. #27


    88
    88 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2016
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,537
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default Re: ARE WE UNDER JUDGMENT?

    All signs, wonders, and miracles must be judged by God's Word---there is the true and the false-----the same move of God that has been in Africa will come to America---Reinhart Bonnke----America Will Be Saved...
    popeye likes this.

  8. #28
    Senior Member missy2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2014
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,884
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: ARE WE UNDER JUDGMENT?

    Quote Originally Posted by kaylagrl View Post
    Ummmm why the US in particular or especially?
    why not that nation is full of sin and is the most influential in the world
    Hollywood to name and abortion to name a few.
    Id be very angry if God didnt look upon that
    but the guy you quoted was unmerciful
    why want judgement id ont want judgement and neither do any one us
    but for years God was calling particularly USA to repent in lead up to this rapture
    which is very soon we dont have years its right around the corner God heart was in so much
    pain and grief like we dont know, he keep asking us Christians to pray for USA to repent.
    And he was in such sadness and sorrow when he pronounced judgement on Usa he loves her so much
    he raised her up so now we pray for repentance and a great harvest of souls.
    When the stars fall revelation 6 the Earthquake 12 mag in California and global tsunami comet make
    tsuanamis, 3 days of darkness Rev 6 because the earth will stop spinning on its axis it will affect
    1/3 of the world oceans of the Alantic and Oceania (pacific ocean) Usa ,Canada Pacific countries such as Australia and NZ the sun and moon will be darkened at this time then out of desperation people will cry out to God is desperation and then "the last greatest move of God the end times Revival God told me years ago for me to pray for a Harvest of souls across all nations
    He reffered it to me as the "Harvest of souls"
    happens please pray and pray I will be praying more millions upon millions will die at the time of this natural disasters
    so thats why I say pray for salvation and repentance of the people in USA heaps are gonna die and not live to see the rapture
    whole cities including California will have huge chunks of land raised up and sunk in the sea whole cities will be under water california and Florida in particular are very wicked cities due to their sin and New york will be badly hit coastal cities
    you can see videos on youtube I recommend Elvi Zapata theres more than one but make sure God leads you theres heaps of silly videos.
    if sense a strong anointing sense of God's presence its a good sign.
    WE all need to repent get right and store food and water alot of it your foolish not too
    theres some very stupid funny incorrect teachings saying we wont need to stock up on food
    and water emergency prepping God will take care of us this isnt biblical
    HOW MANY TIMES has God warned people through Scripture and info on scripture through
    videos, Prophets, visions and dreams and you people still judge and are against the messengers God will judge
    you if you keep that up we all need to repent its not biblical to not prepare for the famine
    as God FIRST TOLD THEM WARNED and then they obediently obeyed God and stored up food and water.
    I love what some people say "Oh I'll just wait on God to provide manna from heaven"
    thats not gonna happen and if you have babies or young children you know , you want them to suffer?
    Romans 14:11 [Full Chapter]
    For it is written: “As I live, says the Lord, Every knee shall bow to Me, And every tongue shall confess to God.”

  9. #29
    Senior Member missy2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2014
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,884
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: ARE WE UNDER JUDGMENT?

    whole cities* will be under water
    Romans 14:11 [Full Chapter]
    For it is written: “As I live, says the Lord, Every knee shall bow to Me, And every tongue shall confess to God.”

  10. #30


    88
    88 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2016
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,537
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default Re: ARE WE UNDER JUDGMENT?

    God's ultimate purpose is salvation (mercy not judgment)----the coming judgments will be redemptive---there will be great revival--------souls upon souls saved---before destruction comes--salvation goes forth---example---the Civil War; The Revolutionary War---both had souls and souls saved before destruction...

  11. #31
    Senior Member kaylagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2014
    Age
    45
    Posts
    9,642
    Rep Power
    140

    Default Re: ARE WE UNDER JUDGMENT?

    Quote Originally Posted by missy2014 View Post
    why not that nation is full of sin and is the most influential in the world
    Hollywood to name and abortion to name a few.
    Id be very angry if God didnt look upon that
    but the guy you quoted was unmerciful
    why want judgement id ont want judgement and neither do any one us
    but for years God was calling particularly USA to repent in lead up to this rapture
    which is very soon we dont have years its right around the corner God heart was in so much
    pain and grief like we dont know, he keep asking us Christians to pray for USA to repent.
    And he was in such sadness and sorrow when he pronounced judgement on Usa he loves her so much
    he raised her up so now we pray for repentance and a great harvest of souls.
    When the stars fall revelation 6 the Earthquake 12 mag in California and global tsunami comet make
    tsuanamis, 3 days of darkness Rev 6 because the earth will stop spinning on its axis it will affect
    1/3 of the world oceans of the Alantic and Oceania (pacific ocean) Usa ,Canada Pacific countries such as Australia and NZ the sun and moon will be darkened at this time then out of desperation people will cry out to God is desperation and then "the last greatest move of God the end times Revival God told me years ago for me to pray for a Harvest of souls across all nations
    He reffered it to me as the "Harvest of souls"
    happens please pray and pray I will be praying more millions upon millions will die at the time of this natural disasters
    so thats why I say pray for salvation and repentance of the people in USA heaps are gonna die and not live to see the rapture
    whole cities including California will have huge chunks of land raised up and sunk in the sea whole cities will be under water california and Florida in particular are very wicked cities due to their sin and New york will be badly hit coastal cities
    you can see videos on youtube I recommend Elvi Zapata theres more than one but make sure God leads you theres heaps of silly videos.
    if sense a strong anointing sense of God's presence its a good sign.
    WE all need to repent get right and store food and water alot of it your foolish not too
    theres some very stupid funny incorrect teachings saying we wont need to stock up on food
    and water emergency prepping God will take care of us this isnt biblical
    HOW MANY TIMES has God warned people through Scripture and info on scripture through
    videos, Prophets, visions and dreams and you people still judge and are against the messengers God will judge
    you if you keep that up we all need to repent its not biblical to not prepare for the famine
    as God FIRST TOLD THEM WARNED and then they obediently obeyed God and stored up food and water.
    I love what some people say "Oh I'll just wait on God to provide manna from heaven"
    thats not gonna happen and if you have babies or young children you know , you want them to suffer?

    Yes.I agree the US needs to repent but he said "especially" the US and that seemed an odd thing to say.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2016
    Age
    72
    Posts
    1,135
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: ARE WE UNDER JUDGMENT?

    No doubt in my mind that God has given America a reprieve from judgement because millions of believers were pleading with God not to let Hillary be our leader. Right now the church is in a time of great deception, most believers are believing in a false pre-trib return of Christ that could cause many to lose their souls. Also the church has been taken over by what is called the Pentecostal movement. A movement that has allowed satan to enter the actual church and convince people that he is the Holy Spirit. By doing this he has accomplished what Paul said that the man of sin would do,go into the temple of God(church) and claim that he IS God. We have leaders making them selves filthy rich which is going in the opposite direction from the leading of the Spirit. We also have women taking positions that God through Paul said that He did not want women to take. Most of the church has accepted all these things without any thought that they are doing wrong.

  13. #33
    Senior Member NarrowRoadDisciple's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: ARE WE UNDER JUDGMENT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Demi777 View Post
    what revival? Its a great falling away thats coming, not revivals..
    I often find Christians talking about a great worldwide revival where millions will be coming to Christ now and praying for a great revival. Oftentimes, this is espoused by dominionists who believe that they are ushering in the millenial reign. However, is this great revival scriptural?

    Scripturally, we find that there will be a great falling away or apostasy from the faith first before the Great Tribulation. We know many will come to Christ during the Great Tribulation and be subsequently martyred for their faith, so perhaps this is the "great revival" they are speaking of?
    Demi777 likes this.
    NarrowRoadDisciple

  14. #34
    Senior Member Demi777's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2014
    Age
    17
    Posts
    4,327
    Blog Entries
    45
    Rep Power
    95

    Default Re: ARE WE UNDER JUDGMENT?

    Well revival has already come. we have small awakenings where Gods spirit is working and preparing and sorting out his people for war. Sometimes because people see awakening here n there and some miracles, they think theyre having a revival. But in the end its all preperation for the war at the small places while darkness is taking over.
    I think that most likely the ''great revival'' could have been (bit idk) the charismatic movement or when Jesus dies and people turned to him. I dunno tho

    Quote Originally Posted by NarrowRoadDisciple View Post
    I often find Christians talking about a great worldwide revival where millions will be coming to Christ now and praying for a great revival. Oftentimes, this is espoused by dominionists who believe that they are ushering in the millenial reign. However, is this great revival scriptural?

    Scripturally, we find that there will be a great falling away or apostasy from the faith first before the Great Tribulation. We know many will come to Christ during the Great Tribulation and be subsequently martyred for their faith, so perhaps this is the "great revival" they are speaking of?
    God bless you
    ~*~Demi777 ~*~

    My Testimony:
    http://christianchat.com/testimonies...shortened.html

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2016
    Age
    72
    Posts
    1,135
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: ARE WE UNDER JUDGMENT?

    Why would anyone think that many people will come to Christ during the tribulation? The tribulation as defined by Jesus is a short period of intense persecution mixed with world disasters that happens just before His return to gather the church. It will be the time when, "the night comes when no man can work". It is the time of Satan's wrath against the church, there will be no gatherings of Christians to proclaim the gospel as there is today. It will be a time when it is illegal to be a Christian and the Antichrist government will be hunting down anyone they can find who is Christian. This is the time when many will give up the faith and tell where the Christians are hiding. The church WILL GO THROUGH THIS, the idea that we are all going to fly off in some pre-trib rapture is not found in the word of God and therefore cannot happen! The church will go through the tribulation because the tribulation is the wrath of Satan not the wrath of God. The pre-trib idea is an end-time deception designed to destroy the faith of many when Jesus does not return pre-trib as they have been taught. It is like this, Satan came to Jesus and offered Him the crown without the cross, and Jesus refused the offer of Satan. Satan came to the endtime church and offered them the rapture without the tribulation, and the endtime church has accepted the offer of Satan.

  16. #36
    Senior Member dcontroversal's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2013
    Age
    50
    Posts
    18,895
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    121

    Default Re: ARE WE UNDER JUDGMENT?

    Has it not been written...we are passed from death unto life...!

  17. #37
    Senior Member Stephen63's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2009
    Age
    54
    Posts
    7,844
    Rep Power
    69

    Default Re: ARE WE UNDER JUDGMENT?

    We(the US) are already under judgment.

    Who had evil teachers & false prophets DECADES before other countries? We did. It's part of our judgment that has been slowly been bringing us down to where we are today.

    Who as a country has started more wars than any other nation? We have. We are now even causing agitation to Israel.

    The US is a warmonger nation, a fearmonger nation, a backslidden nation. It is being judged & will be judged severely before & during the tribulation.

    How can the United States escape its coming damnation?

  18. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2015
    Age
    54
    Posts
    6,058
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: ARE WE UNDER JUDGMENT?

    This whole world has been under judgment for some time now.....
    John 12:31

    Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

  19. #39
    Senior Member pottersclay's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2015
    Age
    57
    Posts
    2,268
    Rep Power
    59

    Default Re: ARE WE UNDER JUDGMENT?

    44 Then Jesus cried out and said, “He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me. 45 And he who sees Me sees Him who sent Me. 46 I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.47 And if anyone hears My words and does not believe,[i] I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.48 He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him—the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day. 49 For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.50 And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak.”

    This scripture and many more that Jesus says shows us that there is no more judgment of nations.
    Jesus says that the world is already condemned. God has judged, " for all have sinned and come short " .
    The new testament shows that salvation is to individuals. Jesus has personalized redemption to individuals. The wicked shall be consumed by their evil ways.
    With that being said a nation will not be judged by its conduct not like in the old but Jesus has personalized it.
    The new testament ushers in a new beginning a new thing. Israel was a light of the world, Jesus is the light of the world , but look at this we are the light also, at least that's what I pray.
    Now potter could be wrong in this thinking but it does follow scripture.
    The world is already condemned, God has judged, it's only a matter of time..
    Last edited by pottersclay; December 18th, 2016 at 05:19 PM.

  20. #40


    88
    88 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2016
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,537
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default Re: ARE WE UNDER JUDGMENT?

    Cry out for "Mercy" ------- God wants Mercy to rejoice over judgment----- look at the election of Trump-----this was God's Mercy----when you see what God will do ----bring healing and salvation---- this will be a great sign...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. I think I am under judgment
    By SonOfPerdition in forum New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: July 2nd, 2016, 01:35 AM
  2. Judgment.
    By gotime in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: February 25th, 2016, 01:39 AM
  3. I need help not judgment
    By Belle_is_wounded in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: March 9th, 2012, 04:58 AM
  4. Replies: 38
    Last Post: June 27th, 2011, 08:38 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: February 2nd, 2011, 04:51 PM