Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 201 to 214 of 214
Like Tree181Likes

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: JW, Mormons, and the Catholic Church

  1. #201
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2016
    Age
    42
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: JW, Mormons, and the Catholic Church

    Christians need to wake up! Ephesians5:11 And have no fellowship with
    the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. Verse12 For it is
    even shameful to speak of the things which they do in secret. Most Christians
    know that JW's and Mormons are Cults. Joseph Smith and his brother
    Hiram were 33rd Degree Masons. Masons worship Satan. The Illuminati flies
    under the flag of Free Masonry. JW's kept trying to prodict when Jesus was
    gonna come back. As you can see their prophecies never came true because
    they are false prophets. Satan hates to be exposed so what I say
    about the Catholic Church may piss people off, but I really don't care!
    False religions need to be exposed.
    Catholics call the priest father. Only pray to the Father in Jesus
    name. John14:13
    They confess their sins to a priest. Jesus is the only one who can forgive
    sin. 1Jhn1:9 and Romans5:8
    Jesus is the only way to God John14:6, John17:3, Acts4:12, Rom6:23
    Jesus is our only Mediator between man and God1Tim2:5
    Its time for the Body of Christ to stop being afraid. But ye shall receive
    power after the Holy Ghost has come upon you Acts1:8
    Preach the true Gospel which can only be found in the Word of God.
    To God be the Glory.
    Preacha24-7 Evangelist to the Homeless (Street Ministry)

  2. #202
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    August 4th, 2016
    Age
    72
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    35

    Default Re: JW, Mormons, and the Catholic Church

    Let me ask you dave what did the Apostle Paul at Galatians 1:6-9, where he says the following: "I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Him who called you by the gracde of Christ, FOR A DIFFERENT GOSPEL; vs7, which is really not another, only there are some who are disturbing you, and want to distort the gospel of Christ. vs8, But even though we, or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to that which we have preached to you, let him be accursed. vs9, As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is peaching to you a gospel contrary to that which you have received let him be accursed." base his opinion on?

    In other words, I'm asking you how Paul knew that some others were preaching a different gospel? And look what else Paul says at 2 Corinthians 11:4, "For if one comes and preaches ANOTHER JESUS whom we have not preached, or you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a differenct gospel which you have not accepted, you might go along with it."

    So how do I know the Mormons, Jw's, Unitarians, Christdelphians, Mind science groups, and others are following a different Jesus and a different gospel? They "distort" the gospel and have a different Jesus based on who He is? He's a created being, He's Michael the arc angel according to the JW's. Mormons say Jesus a god just like Satan and Jesus was finally chosen over Satan who happens to be the spirit brother of Jesus Christ. Oh yea one more thing, the Mormons do have the Book of Mormon which they say is another testament. Why do you think they say it's another testament/gospel? Do some homework on these groups so you become informed and for you to say, "But to say they believe in a different Jesus than you do, is not correct."

    It is too correct based on the fact that they are doing exactly what the Apostle Paul said, "distoring the truth." Remember something, "sincerity" is not a basis for truth. Lastly, I suggest you also read Acts 20:27-30. "For I did not shrink from declaring to you the whole purpose of God. vs28, Be on guard (why dave?) for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shephered the church of God which He purchased with His own bloodl. vs29, I KNOW that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock, vs30, and from among your own selves men will arise,k speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after them. Vs31, Therefore be on the ALERT, remembering that night and day for a period of three years I did not cease to admonish each one with tears.

    Did you get that dave? The Church is not only going to attacked by savages wolves from the outside but also within the Church. Who do you think these people are? How can you spot them? And notice something, none of this just "OPINION" as you claim.

    IN GOD THE SON,
    bluto

  3. #203
    Senior Member DiscipleDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2012
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,492
    Rep Power
    23

    Default Re: JW, Mormons, and the Catholic Church

    Quote Originally Posted by bluto View Post
    Let me ask you dave what did the Apostle Paul at Galatians 1:6-9, where he says the following: "I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Him who called you by the gracde of Christ, FOR A DIFFERENT GOSPEL; vs7, which is really not another, only there are some who are disturbing you, and want to distort the gospel of Christ. vs8, But even though we, or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to that which we have preached to you, let him be accursed. vs9, As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is peaching to you a gospel contrary to that which you have received let him be accursed." base his opinion on?

    In other words, I'm asking you how Paul knew that some others were preaching a different gospel? And look what else Paul says at 2 Corinthians 11:4, "For if one comes and preaches ANOTHER JESUS whom we have not preached, or you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a differenct gospel which you have not accepted, you might go along with it."

    So how do I know the Mormons, Jw's, Unitarians, Christdelphians, Mind science groups, and others are following a different Jesus and a different gospel? They "distort" the gospel and have a different Jesus based on who He is? He's a created being, He's Michael the arc angel according to the JW's. Mormons say Jesus a god just like Satan and Jesus was finally chosen over Satan who happens to be the spirit brother of Jesus Christ. Oh yea one more thing, the Mormons do have the Book of Mormon which they say is another testament. Why do you think they say it's another testament/gospel? Do some homework on these groups so you become informed and for you to say, "But to say they believe in a different Jesus than you do, is not correct."

    It is too correct based on the fact that they are doing exactly what the Apostle Paul said, "distoring the truth." Remember something, "sincerity" is not a basis for truth. Lastly, I suggest you also read Acts 20:27-30. "For I did not shrink from declaring to you the whole purpose of God. vs28, Be on guard (why dave?) for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shephered the church of God which He purchased with His own bloodl. vs29, I KNOW that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock, vs30, and from among your own selves men will arise,k speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after them. Vs31, Therefore be on the ALERT, remembering that night and day for a period of three years I did not cease to admonish each one with tears.

    Did you get that dave? The Church is not only going to attacked by savages wolves from the outside but also within the Church. Who do you think these people are? How can you spot them? And notice something, none of this just "OPINION" as you claim.

    IN GOD THE SON,
    bluto
    Brother, i am not saying what they believe is right. The only thing i am trying to point out to you is you are judging the entire religion based on what you believe to be True. Know you not that anyone who professes Jesus Christ as the Son of God, is our brother and our sister, regardless what denomination they belong to, what religious group they belong to, what false doctrines they hold to, or what have you.

    Listening to you, and the way you are talking you have CONDEMNED ever single person that is a JW, you have condemned every single person that is a Catholic, you have condemned every single person that is a Mormon. my point is every single one of them is a believer in Jesus Christ. Every single one of them learned about Jesus Christ the exact same way that you learned about Him and that is through the Word of God, which they have with them too.

    You would do well to remember they are your Brothers and Sisters. Yes they are deceived, yes they believe things they should not believe. Sure they may not end up going to Heaven. But of a Truth the exact same thing can be said of Protestants also. Are they not deceived as well? Do they no believe things that are not found in Scriptures, and Yes, there are many of them who will not get to Heaven either.

    Love One Another, not hate them, not despise them, not cut them down, not condemn them, not belittle them, but LOVE THEM. i will tell you the TRUTH if you do not love them, then your destination will be the same as those that you condemn.

    The battle is not against JW, it is not against Catholics, it is not against Mormons. The battle is against false doctrines that create these things. There are over 120 different denominations in the protestant religion, why? Because of false doctrines. Baptist denomination was created because they believed you MUST be water baptized. Pentecostal denomination was created because of the Holy Ghost's gift of speaking in tongues.

    How many Christians Love One Another? i mean, how many of them, love their enemies? Love them which persecute them? Love them which spitefully uses them? Love them that abuse them? Love them that are poor? Love them that are homeless? How many love them that hate them? The Battle is not against other religions, but against satan and his tactics to keep people believing in the false doctrines that keep people where they are at, and that is living in sins.

    JW, yeah their wrong, but LOVE them anyways, Jesus does.
    Catholics, yeah their wrong, but LOVE them anyways, Jesus does.
    Mormons, yeah their wrong, but LOVE them anyways, Jesus does.
    Typical Christians of today, yeah their wrong, but LOVE them anyways, Jesus does.

    ^i^

    ††† In His Holy and Precious Name, Jesus Christ †††

    DiscipleDave

    When you do it to the least of these, you do it to Jesus


    Email me

    website

  4. #204
    Senior Member JesusLives's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2013
    Age
    62
    Posts
    12,256
    Blog Entries
    11
    Rep Power
    321

    Default Re: JW, Mormons, and the Catholic Church

    If people find Jesus and accept Him as their savior does it matter where they heard and believed it? Is there just one denomination with saved people? Or is there just one savior - Jesus that saves us? Last time I heard He's everywhere....and knows everything even what's in our hearts....
    DiscipleDave likes this.

  5. #205
    Senior Member DustyRhodes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2016
    Age
    72
    Posts
    890
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    42

    Default Re: JW, Mormons, and the Catholic Church

    all denominations brainwash their followers to you're never going to get a clear answer cuz no one is allowed to think on their own...words from the pulpits determine the answers of the followers...so what happens is, in all probability, the majority haven't stepped in to any of these 3 churches so whatever their comment is is based by handed down information which may be true but in all possibility is just fiction.

  6. #206
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    August 4th, 2016
    Age
    72
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    35

    Default Re: JW, Mormons, and the Catholic Church

    Oh please dave, do you realize your contradicting yourself? You first made this statement, "Brother, i am not saying what they believe is right." Stop right there. You then say, The only thing i am trying to point out to you is you are judging the entire religion based on what you believe to be True." Yes, I am judging an entire religion based on what the Bible says is true by identifying how these particular group "DISTORT" the gospel message and "DISTORT" who is Jesus Christ.

    The plumb line in all of this is the Bible, period. This is why the Apostle Paul said at Acts 17:11, "Now these were more nobleminded (why were they nobleminded) than those in Thessalonica, for (or because) the3y received the word with great eagerness EXAMINING THE SCRIPTURES DAILY, to see whether these things are true."

    The Jw's come to your door with other booklets from their organization the Watchtower Society located in Brooklyn New York wanting the unsuspecting to fall for their gospel and their false Jesus Christ. The same holds true for the Mormons with their added materials. Now, you also said this: "The battle is not against JW, it is not against Catholics, it is not against Mormons. The battle is against false doctrines that create these things." Well who do you think creates this false doctrines?

    Men and women that start a movement like Joseph Smity, Mary Baker Eddied, Charles Taze Russel and hundreds of others that started out by distorting Biblical teaching and why? What did the Apostle Paul say at Acts 20:30? "to draw away the disciples after them."

    You also said this: "There are over 120 different denominations in the protestant religion, why? Because of false doctrines. Baptist denomination was created because they believed you MUST be water baptized. Pentecostal denomination was created because of the Holy Ghost's gift of speaking in tongues." Your comparing apples and oranges because the Baptist have the right Jesus and so do the Pentecostals except for the oneness Pentecostals. Believeing you have to be water baptized in order to be saved will not send one to hell and neither if you don't speak in tongues. I'm talking about full blown "cults" and btw, where is your "discernment" where you can't tell the difference between fleece and fur?

    Finally, I don't need you to lecture me on "loving" people who are ensnared in these cults. So don't presume you know my heart because what I say about them and how I feel about them are two different things. In fact, if you don't warn others, i.e false teachers then God is going to hold you responsible. Please read Eziekiel 3:18,19.

    IN GOD THE SON,
    bluto
    Magenta likes this.

  7. #207
    Member
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2016
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Re: JW, Mormons, and the Catholic Church

    I think it would be a good time to give a Biblical definition of Gospel. I suggest 1Corinthians 15:1-4 sums it up pretty good.
    AndTheWordWasGOD likes this.

  8. #208


    PD7
    PD7 is offline
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: JW, Mormons, and the Catholic Church

    Amen Disciple Dave!

  9. #209
    Senior Member DiscipleDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2012
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,492
    Rep Power
    23

    Default Re: JW, Mormons, and the Catholic Church

    Quote Originally Posted by bluto View Post
    Oh please dave, do you realize your contradicting yourself?
    No, i'm not. But you think in your mind that i have.

    [QUOTE=bluto;2926256]You first made this statement, "Brother, i am not saying what they believe is right." Stop right there. You then say, The only thing i am trying to point out to you is you are judging the entire religion based on what you believe to be True."

    These two statements, do not contradict each other at all. The first is talking about they may very well be wrong. The second statement i made is how YOU are judging them. NO Contradictions at all, but only in your own thinking.

    Quote Originally Posted by bluto View Post
    Yes, I am judging an entire religion
    And who made you a judge? Did God tell you that you were a Judge. Or have you made yourself a Judge? i am seriously asking.

    Quote Originally Posted by bluto View Post
    Yes, I am judging an entire religion based on what the Bible says is true by identifying how these particular group "DISTORT" the gospel message and "DISTORT" who is Jesus Christ.
    This is what YOU think and believe, it is not what SCRIPTURES teaches. i have read the entire Bible over 85 times in my life, and not once did i read that the JW were evil, i have not read once that Mormons are going to Hell, nor have i read anywhere at all that if one professed to be a Catholic they deny Christ. You say that YOU JUDGE them based on what the Bible says, then reveal the Bible passages that show they are evil. Because as i have said before and even now say again, they have the Same Gospel that you do. Does all three believe in the Book of Matthew? Yes they do. Does all three believe in the Book of Mark? Yes they do. Does all three believe in the Book of Luke? Yes they do. Does all three believe in the Book of John? YES is the answer to that as well. So tell me, if all these Have the Gospel just like YOU do, How does the Bible tell you they do not believe the same Gospel as you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by bluto View Post
    The plumb line in all of this is the Bible, period.
    Which i keep telling you they have also, but you are not listening.

    Quote Originally Posted by bluto View Post
    This is why the Apostle Paul said at Acts 17:11, "Now these were more nobleminded (why were they nobleminded) than those in Thessalonica, for (or because) the3y received the word with great eagerness EXAMINING THE SCRIPTURES DAILY, to see whether these things are true."
    Are you suggesting the JW do not do that? Are you suggesting the Mormons do not do that? ARe you suggesting that Catholics do not do that? Seems in your mind they do not do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by bluto View Post
    The Jw's come to your door with other booklets from their organization the Watchtower Society located in Brooklyn New York wanting the unsuspecting to fall for their gospel and their false Jesus Christ. The same holds true for the Mormons with their added materials. Now, you also said this: "The battle is not against JW, it is not against Catholics, it is not against Mormons. The battle is against false doctrines that create these things." Well who do you think creates this false doctrines?
    satan.

    Quote Originally Posted by bluto View Post
    Men and women that start a movement like Joseph Smity, Mary Baker Eddied, Charles Taze Russel and hundreds of others that started out by distorting Biblical teaching and why? What did the Apostle Paul say at Acts 20:30? "to draw away the disciples after them."
    You are still aiming at the people, you are still targeting the people, instead of targeting him that makes those people do those things. As i said, your battle is NOT with people, or groups of people, it should be about the false doctrines that satan starts. OSAS is a false doctrine that Christians hold on to dearly, should i then judge the whole Christian group because they hold on to a false doctrine? NO, NO, NO. Just because the JW, the Mormons, and the Catholics all hold on to their false doctrines, does not give YOU the right to JUDGE them as a whole, to condemn them as a whole. The battle is not against JW, not against Mormons, not against Catholics, and not against Christians. We are commanded to LOVE ONE ANOTHER, we are to LOVE Everyone, regardless who they are or what group they belong to, or what false doctrines they believe in. The Battle is against evil that causes people everyone to turn away from the TRUTH of God.

    Quote Originally Posted by bluto View Post
    You also said this: "There are over 120 different denominations in the protestant religion, why? Because of false doctrines. Baptist denomination was created because they believed you MUST be water baptized. Pentecostal denomination was created because of the Holy Ghost's gift of speaking in tongues." Your comparing apples and oranges because the Baptist have the right Jesus and so do the Pentecostals except for the oneness Pentecostals.
    What you are not grasping is, it is ONLY in your mind they they serve a different Jesus than you do. The Jesus you serve dies for you right? The other 3 believes that their Jesus died for them too. The same Jesus you believe did miracle in Jerusalem. Well the other 3, their Jesus also did miracle in Jerusalem. The same Jesus you believe in had a mother called Mary, Their Jesus also had a mother called Mary. My point is, which you are not grasping, is they believe the exact same Jesus that you do. All they stuff the gospels say Jesus did, they believe that too. All the Words of Jesus that you believe, they also believe those exact same Words. Can't you see, it is ONLY in your own mind that you THINK they serve a different Jesus than you do, can't you see that?

    Quote Originally Posted by bluto View Post
    Believeing you have to be water baptized in order to be saved will not send one to hell and neither if you don't speak in tongues. I'm talking about full blown "cults" and btw, where is your "discernment" where you can't tell the difference between fleece and fur?
    What i know, is Jesus Christ would never say the things you did about other people, regardless what false doctrines they believe in. Jesus Christ Loves even the devil worshippers. You have put yourself on a pedestal above millions of people who do not believe as you do. May the Lord Jesus Christ Judge you in the exact same way you have judged them, and He will, unless you repent of judging those who profess that Jesus Christ is their Lord and Savior to be wicked. As you have condemned them for what they believe, you in a like manner will be condemned for what you believe. i have warned you, that you should LOVE them, not condemn them. Those who kill with the sword shall be killed by the sword.

    Quote Originally Posted by bluto View Post
    Finally, I don't need you to lecture me on "loving" people who are ensnared in these cults.
    So now, i am hearing from you, that you are above hearing that you should LOVE OTHERS, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by bluto View Post
    So don't presume you know my heart
    [speaking to everyone] You will know what is in a persons heart by the fruits they have for one another. Those who love one another, have Christ in their hearts. Those who don't LOVE ONE ANOTHER, Don't.

    Quote Originally Posted by bluto View Post
    because what I say about them and how I feel about them are two different things.
    What you say about them, IS how you feel about them.

    Quote Originally Posted by bluto View Post
    In fact, if you don't warn others, i.e false teachers then God is going to hold you responsible. Please read Eziekiel 3:18,19.

    IN GOD THE SON,
    bluto
    Condemning them, is not warning them. Nothing in your posts, said "We should warn them, to help them see the errors of their ways" No, your post was cutting them down, as if they were dogs not worthy of the Jesus that you claim to serve.

    ^i^

    ††† In His Holy and Precious Name, Jesus Christ †††

    DiscipleDave

    When you do it to the least of these, you do it to Jesus


    Email me

    website

  10. #210
    Senior Member AndTheWordWasGOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2013
    Age
    43
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: JW, Mormons, and the Catholic Church

    Quote Originally Posted by MacBestus View Post

    You then say:
    "You just gave me a completly "asinine" answer and it also tells me you don't love people in the cults."

    I gave you an informed an honest answer. I don't need to impress you. I love all people enough to not saddle them with something as divisive and unprovable as the trinity as law or as a measure of the saved,as you alluded to in one post. I even love the people in your cult. Whatever cult it is.

    You then continue (one can only imagine flecks of spittle flying onto your screen as you scream.) "for the sake of Jesus Christ. There is nothing "silly" about it unless your Biblically illiterate (which you are)."

    I actually have two doctorates in this book. One from one of the most prestigious seminaries in the world. I also have been studying and teaching the bible for around 40 years. Not to toot my own shophar. my ordination many years ago was actually in the line of Peter so if I were to Join the RCC I would be eligible for Pope. Isn't that a hoot.

    You go on:
    " because you can not defend a valid Biblical teaching as the trinity."

    It is not whether I can or not, but whether I will or not. And not all believers find it valid. Which was my original point. This issue has arguably cost more lives in Christian on Christian war than any other.

    You continue:"And btw, this is "NOT" some little issue as you say. It happens to be the most written about theological/doctrinal teaching you will encounter with the cults and especially with unitarians."

    Ok. And I would be as little impressed with their side as I am with yours. And say much the same to them as to you. If YHWH wanted us to care so very much there would be a chapter in Torah. If Messiah thought this such an important issue the apostles would have told us. A parable would be there. A paragraph in an epistle?

    You finish with:
    "And the only noise I hear is a big
    blast of hot air from you, bloke!*"

    Well done! I have never seen the word bloke used as an insult before.
    I know you by your fruit. I forgive you and love you. And I apologize for not getting excited about your pet dogma and refusing to add to the scriptures or damn my brothers for it

    Peace be with you.
    Wow mac, I must say what an entirely fitting response. The "biblically illiterate" comment put forth toward you was completely condemning and in my opinion uncalled for (not that my opinion matters much). God bless you friend.

    **bluto**, For we should all be so admonished in the Lord Jesus Christ The King of Glory concerning the below:

    Gal 5:13-16
    For, brethren, you have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
    (14) For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; You shall love your neighbor as thyself.
    (15) But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that you be not consumed one of another.
    (16) This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

  11. #211
    Senior Member Locutus's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2017
    Age
    64
    Posts
    2,881
    Rep Power
    47

    Default Re: JW, Mormons, and the Catholic Church

    Quote Originally Posted by njlajahweb View Post
    28:17 Ketika melihat Dia mereka menyembah-Nya, tetapi beberapa orang ragu-ragu.
    28:18 Yesus mendekati mereka dan berkata: "Kepada-Ku telah diberikan segala kuasa di sorga dan di bumi.
    ---
    5:13 Dan aku mendengar semua makhluk yang di sorga dan yang di bumi dan yang di bawah bumi dan yang di laut dan semua yang ada di dalamnya, berkata: "Bagi Dia yang duduk di atas takhta dan bagi Anak Domba, adalah puji-pujian dan hormat dan kemuliaan dan kuasa sampai selama-lamanya!"
    5:14 Dan keempat makhluk itu berkata: "Amin". Dan tua-tua itu jatuh tersungkur dan menyembah.
    ***
    21:14 Dan tembok kota itu mempunyai dua belas batu dasar dan di atasnya tertulis kedua belas nama kedua belas rasul Anak Domba itu.


    ---
    8:2 Maka datanglah seorang yang sakit kusta kepada-Nya, lalu sujud menyembah Dia dan berkata: "Tuan, jika Tuan mau, Tuan dapat mentahirkan aku."
    8:3 Lalu Yesus mengulurkan tangan-Nya, menjamah orang itu dan berkata: "Aku mau, jadilah engkau tahir." Seketika itu juga tahirlah orang itu dari pada kustanya.
    ---
    9:18 Sementara Yesus berbicara demikian kepada mereka, datanglah seorang kepala rumah ibadat, lalu menyembah Dia dan berkata: "Anakku perempuan baru saja meninggal, tetapi datanglah dan letakkanlah tangan-Mu atasnya, maka ia akan hidup."
    9:19 Lalu Yesus pun bangunlah dan mengikuti orang itu bersama-sama dengan murid-murid-Nya.
    ---
    28:5 Akan tetapi malaikat itu berkata kepada perempuan-perempuan itu: "Janganlah kamu takut; sebab aku tahu kamu mencari Yesus yang disalibkan itu.
    28:6 Ia tidak ada di sini, sebab Ia telah bangkit, sama seperti yang telah dikatakan-Nya. Mari, lihatlah tempat Ia berbaring.
    28:7 Dan segeralah pergi dan katakanlah kepada murid-murid-Nya bahwa Ia telah bangkit dari antara orang mati. Ia mendahului kamu ke Galilea; di sana kamu akan melihat Dia. Sesungguhnya aku telah mengatakannya kepadamu."
    28:8 Mereka segera pergi dari kubur itu, dengan takut dan dengan sukacita yang besar dan berlari cepat-cepat untuk memberitahukannya kepada murid-murid Yesus.
    28:9 Tiba-tiba Yesus berjumpa dengan mereka dan berkata: "Salam bagimu." Mereka mendekati-Nya dan memeluk kaki-Nya serta menyembah-Nya.
    28:10 Maka kata Yesus kepada mereka: "Jangan takut. Pergi dan katakanlah kepada saudara-saudara-Ku, supaya mereka pergi ke Galilea, dan di sanalah mereka akan melihat Aku."
    That's easy for you to say...

  12. #212
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2017
    Age
    23
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: JW, Mormons, and the Catholic Church

    Just by judging some of these ridiculous replies (you cant trust what these people are saying because they have have bias viewpoints) my advice would be to rather go on the websites of these faiths and find your answers there.
    I have found that jw.org has a very comprehensive search engine to find exactly what you looking for.
    Not sure about the other websites.

  13. #213
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2017
    Age
    23
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: JW, Mormons, and the Catholic Church

    "JW- believeing that Christ is sitting in a tower etc"

    What on EARTH are you talking about ? Where did you get that from ?

    Please research and go on the original websites of these faiths and then come back and give an accurate account of what they believe ..

    Regards

  14. #214
    Senior Member Bladerunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2016
    Age
    66
    Posts
    2,420
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    26

    Default Re: JW, Mormons, and the Catholic Church

    Quote Originally Posted by EvanWood View Post
    Please be nice, don't call names or argue. I hope we have some from these three beliefs on here to put in their views and opinions.

    First I would like to bring up that it is belief in Jesus Christ that saves us. I find often a hatred for these groups in "Christianity" We are to love even our enemies. I was wondering if we are saved by grace through faith, why is there so much animosity toward these groups?
    I'll not read any of the post until I finish writing this, so it may be a duplicate of others.

    Concerning JW and Mormans, Their religion is considered a CULT by most scholars. I will say this that there are a few denominations out there that come close to this status. There is one Church that is saved from this dubious distinction mainly because it appears they represent the church of Ephesus in Rev 2.

    The RCC is a horse of a different color. I, 100% believe that this religion will be the 'Woman who rides the Beast' and the 'Pope at the time of the Rapture, will be the 'False Profit'. There are many books out there that give reasons why this will be but the best one is the "The Woman Rides the Beast" by David Hunt... I recommend all of you who believe in the Rapture and Daniel's Tribulations read it. WHY?????

    When the Rapture takes place, from the US about 100 Million people and another 20 million people from the UK plus others around the world though not as many as the two I mentioned, are going to BE GONE. When this happens this world is going to turn into a deadly scenario (as depicted in REV. 4-19). Millions are going to DIE whether they are ready or not. As one Minister, I heard some time ago said. "You don't want to be on an Airplane with the Pilot going up and You going Down"

    Everybody is going to have a loved one that is not going to make the cut
    . A child, a mother, a father, a Brother, a Sister, a Friends(s) are likely to be among them...If you believe that The Church will not go through 'Jacob's Troubles', then one needs to somehow get across to these people just what they will be facing after the Rapture of the Church.

    If you believe in the "Other Gospel" and believe that all prophecy happened or stopped in 70 AD,,,,,I really do suggest you read this book of David Hunts (above). By all prophecy markers, all of them that are outstanding are coming together as we watch them in real time. Time appears to be SHORT.

    In my case, Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






    [/COLOR]
    Last edited by Bladerunner; March 22nd, 2017 at 03:43 PM.
    1 Cor 15:1-4

    Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

    .

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Similar Threads

  1. Why is the Catholic Church a false Church today?
    By PaulMack in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: June 23rd, 2016, 07:05 PM
  2. Protestant Church has in Common with the Catholic Church
    By AuphirahQueen in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: April 20th, 2015, 09:38 PM
  3. Catholic Church Help?
    By sunshinedaisys in forum Christian Young Adults Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2013, 11:10 PM
  4. Catholic Church Is Not Of God
    By Tobby17 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: October 15th, 2012, 11:39 AM
  5. Replies: 27
    Last Post: March 22nd, 2010, 12:57 PM