Jesus will come for the Pentecost kingdom 3 1/2 days after Jerusalem falls to Iran and it's allies.
This is based on 1 Cor 15:23-28, 23-24,
1. 1st resurrection.....Jesus and all the OT saints
The OT saints are seen with Jesus at the writing of the Revelation.
2. 2nd resurrection....Jesus comes for the Pentecost Kingdom.
The dead rise, we meet Him in the air.
3. The end....of the resurrections and this planet. Fire from heaven Rev 20, last judgement.
4. Death destroyed.....As shown in Rev 20:14-15.
5. The Kingdom is delivered up to the Father.......For the wedding.
6. Jesus submits to the Father to be all in all.
Revelation is not one timeline.
The 7th trumpet (last), the 7th vial, and the fire from heaven in Rev 20, are all the same events.
(the 6th/7th seals show the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 ad, [Lk 23:28-30, 30, compared to Rev 6:12:17, 16])
We are at the end of Revelation, not the beginning.
The events that are taking place in the Middle East are leading to the fall of Jerusalem to Iran (Kings of the East) and their allies (Russia, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Turkey, etc, it's a long list).
This is shown in Rev 20:2, as the dragon (Rome, Rev 12:3), deceiving Magog to surround Jerusalem. Also see Rev 16:12-16.
As time goes by,
The situation will become clearer, if you have not realized it yet.
Jerusalem is going to fall to Iran.
3 1/2 days later will be the resurrection and the end of this planet.
When the resurrection takes place, if you are still here,
you will be killed by the fire from heaven.
There won't be any 2nd chances.