Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 53 of 53
Like Tree27Likes

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

  1. #41
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    62
    Posts
    17,951
    Rep Power
    361

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by tanakh View Post
    We are given a limited knowledge about Angels in the Bible. It does say that they can take human form and eat food
    Scripture never suggests or even vaguely hints this can be done of their own free will.

    They shared a meal with Abraham and Paul advises us to welcome strangers because we may be entertaining Angels unawares. If they can transform themselves to appear human and eat food they may be able to reproduce when they take on a human appearance. Whether they are supposed to is another matter.
    It seems you are now equating angels being directed specifically by God to do something, with fallen angels being able to do something else entirely as if they could of their own free will. It is shocking that you equate the two things, quite frankly. Entertaining angels unawares, oh my goodness, that really puts a whole new spin on it. I realize the demons having sex with women was popularized by Jewish people. That does not make it any more viable an idea. It has also been popular among Jewish people to reject Jesus as their Messiah for thousands of years. See how wrong they can be?
    Angela53510 and Sac49 like this.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2017
    Age
    69
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Base12 View Post
    What is Dust?

    Let's let the Bible tell us...

    Genesis 13:16
    "And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered"

    Dust is as Seed... i.e. DNA.

    We know now that most of the Dust that accumulates in our houses is dead skin, etc. In other words... it's DNA.

    Let's try another...

    Genesis 28:14
    "And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed"


    Another Witness.

    This begs the question...

    When God made Man from the Dust of the Earth... was that DNA there already?



    What is this verse saying?...

    Numbers 23:10
    "Who can count the dust of Jacob, and the number of the fourth part of Israel? Let me die the death of the righteous, and let my last end be like his!"


    The what of Jacob?

    Psalms 22:23
    "Ye that fear the LORD, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel"


    Never assume.

    Always let the Bible explain what a Word means.

    Wow! The logic of this post is totally whacked out...wrong....somebody is smoking something

  3. #43
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,389
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    179

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Genetics are indeed a big part of the bible as Jesus came from a certain blood line within the blood line of the Jews whose blood line began from Abraham but genetic cloning? I think this thread belongs in the conspiracy section tbh
    My life's testimony seems to have helped many people so I am going to put it here http://christianchat.com/testimonies...-new-post.html

    When the hearts of God and a child of his make that special intimate connection a wondrous power is born and a flame ignites that can never be put out

    Jesus knew more than anyone of us-Love hurts

    The strongest among you may not wear a crown

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2016
    Age
    69
    Posts
    4,984
    Rep Power
    124

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    some 'may-be', Jim,

    but those whom He calls, 'know'...

  5. #45
    Senior Member JIMBO43's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2016
    Posts
    4,448
    Rep Power
    27

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miri View Post
    I tried cloning as a kid. Someone told me if I cut a worm in half
    both ends would regrow into full length worms.

    So I spent the afternoon looking for worms, you know those really big thick
    ones. So I cut a worm in half, it wriggled around presumably in pain and nothing
    grew back!


    I suspect the same would happen with people!
    Lols chuckle chuckle....
    When it is my calling i call....i cant help that...

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2017
    Age
    69
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO43 View Post
    Lols chuckle chuckle....
    He did it wrong. He was supposed to stick both ends of each half together. snicker
    JIMBO43 likes this.

  7. #47
    Senior Member JIMBO43's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2016
    Posts
    4,448
    Rep Power
    27

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    ahahahahahahahaha lol......
    When it is my calling i call....i cant help that...

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2014
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,148
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO43 View Post
    Angels have abilities to clone any living creature and angels have the ability to multiply...(The bible Satans off spring will bite the heal of women...)


    Ok lets look at some facts together and then be the judge..

    I know it verry hard for people to understand the genetics of spiritual beings. One thing you can be sure of is they are an entity..an independent existence..

    Lets look at the facts now

    1 God is spirit God is invisable to the human eye unless he wants to be seen..

    God born of spirit in mary (something genetic went on for this to occur. (Genetic indentity cloning)

    God appeared as just a hand in the book of daniel.. and wrote on the wall...(Genetic Identity cloning)

    Satan can appear as an angel of light and a snake ( genetic identity cloning)...

    Three angels appeard to lot and ate and drank with him as humans... (genetic identity cloning)

    I saw a spirit demon tak up the exact resemblance of my friend and change appearance befor my eyes.. (Genetic D.n.A cloning..

    In order for a spirit to clone the exact resemblance of your friend they have to know the D.N.A CODING OF A PERSON... WHY because we are all diifrent in our d.n.a coding... D.N.A is what makes everyone look diffrent and have diffrent finger prints..

    You can not exactly clone something or someone without knowing its true genetic coding... its impossible to do so any other way..

    And when i say the spirit i saw took up the exact resemblance of my friend it had me fooled until i sussed it when it changed appearance.

    In order for satan to clone him self as a snake he has to know its d.n.a coding.. fact.

    Now if angels can possess you they can certainly get your d.n.a coding.. A spirit that can take over a body is super natural and higly intelligent..

    Now angels can evolve to they can become more intelligent like mankind has... Whos to say they havent found a way to plant and breed there spirits in our women.. if they can do all this 4 thousand years a go just imagine what there capable of now

    They can and will appear as a childs best friend..

    They can and will appear as humans snakes hands..

    dinosaws exinct..

    giants exinct..

    Soon mankind exinct.. end of or maybe not..
    Dont be worry God has everything in controle! And the angels have to serve him. Even Satan can not do what he want!

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2017
    Age
    69
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwint View Post
    Dont be worry God has everything in controle! And the angels have to serve him. Even Satan can not do what he want!
    What? This is mostly nonsense...Back what you claim with Word or stop this silliness. Please...See? I said please because I'm nice. :=)

  10. #50
    Senior Member tanakh's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2015
    Age
    70
    Posts
    2,754
    Rep Power
    55

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by trofimus View Post
    Even though there seems to be some connection between dragons (dinosaurs) and satan, the problem is that dinosaurs lived long time before humans and the Genesis 6 events.

    So they could not be the product of Genesis 6 events.

    Maybe satan has something with dragons/dinosaurs, the rulers of the earth before humans appeared.. but we do not know what, its a long time lost world and knowledge.
    We have no really reliable knowledge of when Dinosaurs lived The idea that they lived millions of years ago is based on the theory of Evolution that assumes that it would take that long for simple life forms to evolve into what there is today.
    It is a fact that bone marrow has been found in a T Rex fossil which seems impossible if they lived millions of years ago. The idea also conflicts with the Bible in that it would mean death was introduced before the fall because these creatures died on a regular basis as many were flesh eaters. The stark choice an individual has is either to believe
    in the Evolution theory or in Creation as told in the Bible.

  11. #51
    Senior Member RickyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2012
    Age
    60
    Posts
    7,459
    Blog Entries
    23
    Rep Power
    85

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by trofimus View Post
    I think spiritual beings cannot influence the physical realm without some kind of a permission or something like that.

    Because if they could, satan and demons could do anything, miracles all day long. There must be some limit that restricts them (they are bound for "1000" years?).

    In the same way, also angels probably cannot do whatever they want in our realm.
    spiritual beings influence the physical realm by getting you to do their bidding

    Truth is available only to those who have the courage to question whatever they think they know.

    It's hard to learn anything when you always feel the need to be the expert.

    Mark 7:34 “Ephphatha,” that is, “Be opened.”

  12. #52
    Senior Member OneFaith's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2016
    Age
    45
    Posts
    991
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusRules1 View Post
    There is no genetic cloning involved,and when God made Adam and Eve they were from the dust of the earth.

    When God appeared to Abraham with two of His angels,God prepared them bodies made from the dust of the earth,like Adam and Eve,but He did not make them a living soul,and God stayed and talked with Abraham,and the two angels went to Sodom and Gomorrah,and when God was done communing with Abraham,and the two angels did their job of taking Lot and his family out of the city,the bodies went back to the dust of the earth,for it was not a human being with a soul,such as people have,but a body that God and the two angels temporarily used.

    God appeared to Abraham as Melchizedek,king of Salem,which God prepared a body made of the dust of the earth,not a living soul,and it went back to the dust of the earth,for it was not a human being with a soul,or spirit,such as people have,but only a body from the dust of the earth that God temporarily used.

    God appeared before Samson's parents,in angelic form,as the Angel of the LORD,and they said we have seen the face of God,and lived,and they said tell us your name,and the Angel of the LORD said,why do you ask for My name,seeing it is secret.

    God was manifest in flesh,and the life force of Mary's egg.

    A spirit cannot get anyone's DNA coding,for they do not have the ability to do that.All they can do is possess a person already a human,but cannot clone anybody.

    The Bible says angels can appear in flesh,which treat strangers right,for some have entertained angels unawares,but this is not a clone,but a body made of the dust.

    Satan could not clone a snake,but if he did appear as a snake he only could possess a snake already born in to the world,or created by God if it was the first snake to be on earth.

    If the devils could clone people they would of taken over long ago,by cloning big time,and warring against God's creation.

    If anybody could be cloned by a devil the most logical choice would be the man of sin,the beast,for he is the worse human being in the history of mankind,and his power shall be mighty,but not by his pwn power,for he is influenced by Satan more than any other person in history,and he is not even a clone.

    The man of sin is not a clone,for the beast goes to the lake of fire,before the millennial reign of Christ,and Satan goes to the bottomless pit,and the only way the beast could go to the lake of fire is if he is human born in to this world that can be judged,which a clone cannot be judged.

    An angel,or devil,cannot clone a human being,and cannot make a body from the dust of the earth,but God can prepare a body from the dust of the earth for an angel that is temporary,but He would not do so for a devil,and the devil does not have that ability.

    The devil does not have understanding of the workings of matter,only God does,and the devil cannot read our thoughts,like humans cannot read the radio,and television,waves,that are invisible to the naked eye.

    The devil can only possess a human already born in to this world,because of their wicked lifestyle,he cannot clone anybody by his any ability,for it does not have that ability.

    God does not allow us to understand some things,none of His creation,because He is God and only He gets to know certain things.

    Satan did not clone a snake, he was in a snake, and the snake got punished for its involvement. When the demons went into the pigs, they did not clone new pigs- they went into pigs that already existed. Demons did not clone your friend and possess the clone. Matter of fact, there is no longer demon possession. But demons can go in things as small as germs and spread disease- even mental illnesses.

    Women give birth to human beings- not to demon spawn. No angel or demon impregnants a human.

    Genesis 3:15 was a prophesy, the first prophesy of Christ. "He" (singular- meaning one specific person who would eventually come from Eve) will crush satan's head (meaning take away his power). But Satan would strike Christ's heel (the bruise was the cross). A bruise heals, but a crushed head can never heal. This verse does not mean a woman will get bit by a snake and give birth to a demon.

  13. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2017
    Age
    69
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by OneFaith View Post
    Satan did not clone a snake, he was in a snake, and the snake got punished for its involvement. When the demons went into the pigs, they did not clone new pigs- they went into pigs that already existed. Demons did not clone your friend and possess the clone. Matter of fact, there is no longer demon possession. But demons can go in things as small as germs and spread disease- even mental illnesses.

    Women give birth to human beings- not to demon spawn. No angel or demon impregnants a human.

    Genesis 3:15 was a prophesy, the first prophesy of Christ. "He" (singular- meaning one specific person who would eventually come from Eve) will crush satan's head (meaning take away his power). But Satan would strike Christ's heel (the bruise was the cross). A bruise heals, but a crushed head can never heal. This verse does not mean a woman will get bit by a snake and give birth to a demon.
    Why do I get the impression this person is not too fond of women? Do I read it right?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. FILTHY PIGS?
    By thepsalmist in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: May 6th, 2016, 03:18 PM
  2. The story of the three pigs
    By Blain in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: December 10th, 2014, 04:06 PM
  3. War Pigs
    By David_1 in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 18th, 2014, 10:11 AM
  4. Demons and pigs
    By Dude653 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: August 16th, 2013, 03:27 AM