Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 53
Like Tree27Likes

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

  1. #1
    Senior Member JIMBO43's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2016
    Posts
    3,541
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Angels have abilities to clone any living creature and angels have the ability to multiply...(The bible Satans off spring will bite the heal of women...)


    Ok lets look at some facts together and then be the judge..

    I know it verry hard for people to understand the genetics of spiritual beings. One thing you can be sure of is they are an entity..an independent existence..

    Lets look at the facts now

    1 God is spirit God is invisable to the human eye unless he wants to be seen..

    God born of spirit in mary (something genetic went on for this to occur. (Genetic indentity cloning)

    God appeared as just a hand in the book of daniel.. and wrote on the wall...(Genetic Identity cloning)

    Satan can appear as an angel of light and a snake ( genetic identity cloning)...

    Three angels appeard to lot and ate and drank with him as humans... (genetic identity cloning)

    I saw a spirit demon tak up the exact resemblance of my friend and change appearance befor my eyes.. (Genetic D.n.A cloning..

    In order for a spirit to clone the exact resemblance of your friend they have to know the D.N.A CODING OF A PERSON... WHY because we are all diifrent in our d.n.a coding... D.N.A is what makes everyone look diffrent and have diffrent finger prints..

    You can not exactly clone something or someone without knowing its true genetic coding... its impossible to do so any other way..

    And when i say the spirit i saw took up the exact resemblance of my friend it had me fooled until i sussed it when it changed appearance.

    In order for satan to clone him self as a snake he has to know its d.n.a coding.. fact.

    Now if angels can possess you they can certainly get your d.n.a coding.. A spirit that can take over a body is super natural and higly intelligent..

    Now angels can evolve to they can become more intelligent like mankind has... Whos to say they havent found a way to plant and breed there spirits in our women.. if they can do all this 4 thousand years a go just imagine what there capable of now

    They can and will appear as a childs best friend..

    They can and will appear as humans snakes hands..

    dinosaws exinct..

    giants exinct..

    Soon mankind exinct.. end of or maybe not..

  2. #2
    Senior Member JIMBO43's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2016
    Posts
    3,541
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Listen and ill tell you a mystery

    51 Listen to this secret truth: we shall not all die, but when the
    last trumpet sounds, we shall all be changed in an instant, as quickly as the blinking of an eye.


    (we will be changed into a new body
    spiritual d.n.a identity cloning)

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2016
    Age
    37
    Posts
    505
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    There is no genetic cloning involved,and when God made Adam and Eve they were from the dust of the earth.

    When God appeared to Abraham with two of His angels,God prepared them bodies made from the dust of the earth,like Adam and Eve,but He did not make them a living soul,and God stayed and talked with Abraham,and the two angels went to Sodom and Gomorrah,and when God was done communing with Abraham,and the two angels did their job of taking Lot and his family out of the city,the bodies went back to the dust of the earth,for it was not a human being with a soul,such as people have,but a body that God and the two angels temporarily used.

    God appeared to Abraham as Melchizedek,king of Salem,which God prepared a body made of the dust of the earth,not a living soul,and it went back to the dust of the earth,for it was not a human being with a soul,or spirit,such as people have,but only a body from the dust of the earth that God temporarily used.

    God appeared before Samson's parents,in angelic form,as the Angel of the LORD,and they said we have seen the face of God,and lived,and they said tell us your name,and the Angel of the LORD said,why do you ask for My name,seeing it is secret.

    God was manifest in flesh,and the life force of Mary's egg.

    A spirit cannot get anyone's DNA coding,for they do not have the ability to do that.All they can do is possess a person already a human,but cannot clone anybody.

    The Bible says angels can appear in flesh,which treat strangers right,for some have entertained angels unawares,but this is not a clone,but a body made of the dust.

    Satan could not clone a snake,but if he did appear as a snake he only could possess a snake already born in to the world,or created by God if it was the first snake to be on earth.

    If the devils could clone people they would of taken over long ago,by cloning big time,and warring against God's creation.

    If anybody could be cloned by a devil the most logical choice would be the man of sin,the beast,for he is the worse human being in the history of mankind,and his power shall be mighty,but not by his pwn power,for he is influenced by Satan more than any other person in history,and he is not even a clone.

    The man of sin is not a clone,for the beast goes to the lake of fire,before the millennial reign of Christ,and Satan goes to the bottomless pit,and the only way the beast could go to the lake of fire is if he is human born in to this world that can be judged,which a clone cannot be judged.

    An angel,or devil,cannot clone a human being,and cannot make a body from the dust of the earth,but God can prepare a body from the dust of the earth for an angel that is temporary,but He would not do so for a devil,and the devil does not have that ability.

    The devil does not have understanding of the workings of matter,only God does,and the devil cannot read our thoughts,like humans cannot read the radio,and television,waves,that are invisible to the naked eye.

    The devil can only possess a human already born in to this world,because of their wicked lifestyle,he cannot clone anybody by his any ability,for it does not have that ability.

    God does not allow us to understand some things,none of His creation,because He is God and only He gets to know certain things.
    Angela53510 likes this.

  4. #4
    Senior Member JIMBO43's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2016
    Posts
    3,541
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusRules1 View Post
    There is no genetic cloning involved,and when God made Adam and Eve they were from the dust of the earth.
    Are you telling me theres no genetic stubstance what so ever to earthly material ?? thats a pretty poor excuse for your argument .............youll have to better than that.....all the rest you wrote is founded on a lie what should i believe

    Plant Breeding and Genetics | Crop and Soil Science | Oregon State University
    Last edited by JIMBO43; February 20th, 2017 at 05:13 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member JIMBO43's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2016
    Posts
    3,541
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Last edited by JIMBO43; February 20th, 2017 at 05:23 PM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    14,178
    Blog Entries
    57
    Rep Power
    200

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Did the "spirits" pretending to be your friends tell you all this Jimbo?
    Angela53510, Miri and blue_ladybug like this.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2016
    Age
    49
    Posts
    489
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Exclamation Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusRules1 View Post
    ...and when God made Adam and Eve they were from the dust of the earth.
    What is Dust?

    Let's let the Bible tell us...

    Genesis 13:16
    "And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered"

    Dust is as Seed... i.e. DNA.

    We know now that most of the Dust that accumulates in our houses is dead skin, etc. In other words... it's DNA.

    Let's try another...

    Genesis 28:14
    "And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed"


    Another Witness.

    This begs the question...

    When God made Man from the Dust of the Earth... was that DNA there already?



    What is this verse saying?...

    Numbers 23:10
    "Who can count the dust of Jacob, and the number of the fourth part of Israel? Let me die the death of the righteous, and let my last end be like his!"


    The what of Jacob?

    Psalms 22:23
    "Ye that fear the LORD, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel"


    Never assume.

    Always let the Bible explain what a Word means.

    JIMBO43 likes this.

  8. #8
    Senior Member p_rehbein's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2013
    Age
    67
    Posts
    21,023
    Blog Entries
    40
    Rep Power
    191

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Not for nothing Jimbo, you truly need to seek Professional help...............and that isn't said to be snarky. I can't decide if you are simply our latest troll, or someone who is truly in need of serious Professional help from a Psychologist.
    Angela53510 and Magenta like this.
    Hebrews 13:5 .) Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
    6 .) So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

  9. #9
    Senior Member JIMBO43's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2016
    Posts
    3,541
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Base12 View Post
    What is Dust?

    Let's let the Bible tell us...

    Genesis 13:16
    "And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered"

    Dust is as Seed... i.e. DNA.

    We know now that most of the Dust that accumulates in our houses is dead skin, etc. In other words... it's DNA.

    Let's try another...

    Genesis 28:14
    "And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed"


    Another Witness.

    This begs the question...

    When God made Man from the Dust of the Earth... was that DNA there already?



    What is this verse saying?...

    Numbers 23:10
    "Who can count the dust of Jacob, and the number of the fourth part of Israel? Let me die the death of the righteous, and let my last end be like his!"


    The what of Jacob?

    Psalms 22:23
    "Ye that fear the LORD, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel"


    Never assume.

    Always let the Bible explain what a Word means.

    excellent scripture my friend its just a shame our friend jesusnrules didnt read it befor he put so much effort into his post which i felt guilty for correcting him..

  10. #10
    Senior Member JIMBO43's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2016
    Posts
    3,541
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Since wher now on the subject of letting the word speak for its self... lets let this one..The fountain of youth..

    Genesis 3.22


    22Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever"....


    Now the similarity Now man has become like us and learned how to create life


    Dolly the sheep, as the first mammal to be cloned from an adult cell, is by far the world's most famous clone. However, cloning has existed in nature since the dawn of life. From asexual bacteria to ‘virgin births’ in aphids, clones are all around us and are fundamentally no different to other organisms. A clone has the same DNA sequence as its parent and so they are genetically identical.

    Several clones had been produced in the lab before Dolly, including frogs, mice, and cows, which had all been cloned from the DNA from embryos. Dolly was remarkable in being the first mammal to be cloned from an adult cell. This was a major scientific achievement as it demonstrated that the DNA from adult cells, despite having specialised as one particular type of cell, can be used to create an entire organism. How Dolly was cloned

    Animal cloning from an adult cell is much more difficult than from an embryonic cell. So when scientists working at the Roslin Institute in Scotland produced Dolly, the only lamb born from 277 attempts, it was a major news story around the world.

    To produce Dolly, scientists used an udder cell from a six-year-old Finn Dorset white sheep. They had to find a way to 'reprogram' the udder cells - to keep them alive but stop them growing – which they achieved by altering the growth medium (the ‘soup’ in which the cells were kept alive). Then they injected the cell into an unfertilised egg cell which had had its nucleus removed, and made the cells fuse by using electrical pulses. The unfertilised egg cell came from a Scottish Blackface ewe. When the research team had managed to fuse the nucleus from the adult white sheep cell with the egg cell from the black-faced sheep, they needed to make sure that the resulting cell would develop into an embryo. They cultured it for six or seven days to see if it divided and developed normally, before implanting it into a surrogate mother, another Scottish Blackface ewe. Dolly had a white face.

    From 277 cell fusions, 29 early embryos developed and were implanted into 13 surrogate mothers. But only one pregnancy went to full term, and the 6.6 kg Finn Dorset lamb 6LLS (alias Dolly) was born after 148 days.

  11. #11
    Senior Member JIMBO43's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2016
    Posts
    3,541
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Now im sure if bacteria can clone its self im pretty certain Gods childrens from heaven have that capabillity since there creater does... yes no maybe hummmmm


    Anyways lets not get ahead of our self i dont want any talk of physical sex from angels... Thats not how i see How angels reproduce...

    I dont want any talk about women being evil all tho some clearly are...

    What i want is imagination and inspiration to come to know the ways Of God...and our spiritual friends from heaven..

  12. #12
    Senior Member Sac49's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2016
    Posts
    578
    Rep Power
    26

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    When the Bible speaks of the "offspring of satan" it is talking about those who follow after satan and rebel against God. It isnt talking about satan or demons having kids or "cloning" anything. As mentioned before, if this were so then they would have done it well before now.

    You are taking this portion of Scripture too "literal".
    Magenta likes this.

  13. #13
    Senior Member JIMBO43's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2016
    Posts
    3,541
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sac49 View Post
    When the Bible speaks of the "offspring of satan" it is talking about those who follow after satan and rebel against God. It isnt talking about satan or demons having kids or "cloning" anything. As mentioned before, if this were so then they would have done it well before now.

    You are taking this portion of Scripture too "literal".
    How can you conclude that what is written about satans offspring is not literal.. (scripture please to proove this..

    I think its much easier to say something is not literal than try to explain it..

    Thats why they chucked the book of enoch out because they couldnt explain it..

  14. #14
    Senior Member Depleted's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2015
    Age
    61
    Posts
    15,150
    Rep Power
    229

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO43 View Post
    Angels have abilities to clone any living creature and angels have the ability to multiply...(The bible Satans off spring will bite the heal of women...)


    Ok lets look at some facts together and then be the judge..

    I know it verry hard for people to understand the genetics of spiritual beings. One thing you can be sure of is they are an entity..an independent existence..

    Lets look at the facts now

    1 God is spirit God is invisable to the human eye unless he wants to be seen..

    God born of spirit in mary (something genetic went on for this to occur. (Genetic indentity cloning)

    God appeared as just a hand in the book of daniel.. and wrote on the wall...(Genetic Identity cloning)

    Satan can appear as an angel of light and a snake ( genetic identity cloning)...

    Three angels appeard to lot and ate and drank with him as humans... (genetic identity cloning)

    I saw a spirit demon tak up the exact resemblance of my friend and change appearance befor my eyes.. (Genetic D.n.A cloning..

    In order for a spirit to clone the exact resemblance of your friend they have to know the D.N.A CODING OF A PERSON... WHY because we are all diifrent in our d.n.a coding... D.N.A is what makes everyone look diffrent and have diffrent finger prints..

    You can not exactly clone something or someone without knowing its true genetic coding... its impossible to do so any other way..

    And when i say the spirit i saw took up the exact resemblance of my friend it had me fooled until i sussed it when it changed appearance.

    In order for satan to clone him self as a snake he has to know its d.n.a coding.. fact.

    Now if angels can possess you they can certainly get your d.n.a coding.. A spirit that can take over a body is super natural and higly intelligent..

    Now angels can evolve to they can become more intelligent like mankind has... Whos to say they havent found a way to plant and breed there spirits in our women.. if they can do all this 4 thousand years a go just imagine what there capable of now

    They can and will appear as a childs best friend..

    They can and will appear as humans snakes hands..

    dinosaws exinct..

    giants exinct..

    Soon mankind exinct.. end of or maybe not..
    The Bible talks so little about angels. Why do you add so much to what it says?
    Lynn

    Still woman, but no lady.

    And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Rom. 8:28

  15. #15
    Senior Member JIMBO43's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2016
    Posts
    3,541
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Depleted View Post
    The Bible talks so little about angels. Why do you add so much to what it says?
    What make people think i have to answer to them at all ? I dont especially when what is being asked is an opinion.....

  16. #16
    Senior Member Miri's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2012
    Age
    49
    Posts
    6,292
    Blog Entries
    13
    Rep Power
    171

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    I tried cloning as a kid. Someone told me if I cut a worm in half
    both ends would regrow into full length worms.

    So I spent the afternoon looking for worms, you know those really big thick
    ones. So I cut a worm in half, it wriggled around presumably in pain and nothing
    grew back!


    I suspect the same would happen with people!
    JIMBO43 likes this.
    He is God and
    we are not.

  17. #17
    Senior Member trofimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,479
    Rep Power
    55

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    I think spiritual beings cannot influence the physical realm without some kind of a permission or something like that.

    Because if they could, satan and demons could do anything, miracles all day long. There must be some limit that restricts them (they are bound for "1000" years?).

    In the same way, also angels probably cannot do whatever they want in our realm.
    Magenta likes this.
    Let the brotherly love stay * Láska bratrská ať zůstává

  18. #18
    Senior Member tanakh's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2015
    Age
    69
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    48

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    In Genesis it says that the Sons of God had sexual relations with earthly women and produced Giants. The term Sons of God is another way of describing Angels. There is an argument that these Sons were descendants of Seth who are supposed to have intermarried with Cains. I believe this was first put forward by Augustine. It is a weak explanation because Seths descendants were not any different from anyone else so why would their offspring be Giants and other sinners have normal children.

    Apart from this there is an account in the Book of Jubilees which pre dates Christianity that these Sons of God not only had relations with women but corrupted animal life as well. When one considers the size and bizarre appearance of Dinosaur fossils it could be a possible explanation as to where these creatures fit into the scheme of things and why God would need to wipe out every living thing in the flood rather than just kill the wicked off with a disease or something that would leave the rest of creation intact.
    Last edited by tanakh; February 21st, 2017 at 04:17 PM.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Sac49's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2016
    Posts
    578
    Rep Power
    26

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO43 View Post
    How can you conclude that what is written about satans offspring is not literal.. (scripture please to proove this..

    I think its much easier to say something is not literal than try to explain it..

    Thats why they chucked the book of enoch out because they couldnt explain it..
    "satans offspring" is figurative speech. Cain could be considered "satans offspring" because he did not choose God. Would you instead say Cain was "conceived" by satan? And show me where in the Bible it says that satan can reproduce. Every person who does not choose God could be called "satans offspring". Would you instead say that satan had sex with all these peoples mothers?

  20. #20
    Senior Member trofimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,479
    Rep Power
    55

    Default Re: Angels will multply via women we are just guinee pigs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by tanakh View Post
    Apart from this there is an account in the Book of Jubilees which pre dates Christianity that these Sons of God not only had relations with women but corrupted animal life as well. When one considers the size and bizarre appearance of Dinosaur fossils it could be a possible explanation as to where these creatures fit into the scheme of things and why God would need to wipe out every living thing in the flood rather than just kill the wicked off with a disease or something that would leave the rest of creation intact.
    Even though there seems to be some connection between dragons (dinosaurs) and satan, the problem is that dinosaurs lived long time before humans and the Genesis 6 events.

    So they could not be the product of Genesis 6 events.

    Maybe satan has something with dragons/dinosaurs, the rulers of the earth before humans appeared.. but we do not know what, its a long time lost world and knowledge.
    Last edited by trofimus; February 21st, 2017 at 04:25 PM.
    Let the brotherly love stay * Láska bratrská ať zůstává

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FILTHY PIGS?
    By thepsalmist in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: May 6th, 2016, 03:18 PM
  2. The story of the three pigs
    By Blain in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: December 10th, 2014, 04:06 PM
  3. War Pigs
    By David_1 in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 18th, 2014, 10:11 AM
  4. Demons and pigs
    By Dude653 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: August 16th, 2013, 03:27 AM