Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 640
Like Tree317Likes

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: The Born of God

  1. #581
    Senior Member prove-all's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2014
    Age
    56
    Posts
    4,256
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    You are going around in circles. I am pretty sure God can understand what I said and
    what I asked you in reply to what you said to me.

    And I know He knows you do too.
    You point out to me any of this you say is not the truth?
    .
    so I point out to you
    anything I say that is not the truth?


    I am still not understanding you.
    I have pointed out where you where in error.

    Last edited by prove-all; 5 Days Ago at 09:17 PM.

  2. #582
    Senior Member Huglife's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2016
    Age
    19
    Posts
    1,643
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    26

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    Do you not have the mind of Christ?
    No. And neither does anyone else, save Jesus. We can follow his teachings, yet we do not "have his mind".

    We cannot see into the mind of the God. It is not for us to such a thing
    love each other, as i have loved you. Jesus said this to us. To love. So someday, when you hate, and loath, smile to Lord Jesus, and hug someone. And start living the huglife.

  3. #583
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    19
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by prove-all View Post
    You point out to me any of this you say is not the truth?


    so I point out to you
    anything I say that is not the truth?


    I am still not understanding you.
    I have pointed out where you where in error.

    I am not in error therefore you did not point out anything I have said that is in error.

    You just rearranged your previous posts and re-posted them and shrugged off
    what I asked you as you did not understand my question.

  4. #584
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2017
    Age
    53
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by prove-all View Post
    You point out to me any of this you say is not the truth?
    so I point out to you
    anything I say that is not the truth?


    I am still not understanding you.
    I have pointed out where you where in error.

    I wouldn't get to anchored in emotion to the ocean prove-all, apparently he's a banned CC repeat offender who likes to bully girls online.
    Huglife and WineRose like this.

  5. #585
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    19
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I wouldn't get to anchored in emotion to the ocean prove-all, apparently he's a banned CC repeat offender who likes to bully girls online.
    I am so glad you stopped in to my thread today. You are welcome anytime.
    In fact bring others just like you.

  6. #586
    Senior Member prove-all's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2014
    Age
    56
    Posts
    4,256
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    I am not in error therefore you did not point out anything I have said that is in error.

    You just rearranged your previous posts and re-posted them and shrugged off
    what I asked you as you did not understand my question.
    Romans 2:13 (KJV)

    (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

  7. #587
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2017
    Age
    53
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    I am so glad you stopped in to my thread today. You are welcome anytime.
    In fact bring others just like you.
    does your thread answer biblical response to false statements? Still waiting....
    Huglife likes this.

  8. #588
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    19
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    does your thread answer biblical response to false statements? Still waiting....
    Give me an example.

  9. #589
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2017
    Age
    53
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    Give me an example.
    Your not managing your thread too well, look up.
    dcontroversal likes this.

  10. #590
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    19
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by prove-all View Post
    Romans 2:13 (KJV)

    (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
    For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
    For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

  11. #591
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    19
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Your not managing your thread too well, look up.
    It is not how you start it is how you finish.

  12. #592
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2017
    Age
    53
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    It is not how you start it is how you finish.
    I guess you are finished then...
    Huglife likes this.

  13. #593
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    19
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I guess you are finished then...
    If the Lord be wiling.

  14. #594
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2017
    Age
    53
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    If the Lord be wiling.
    Oh He's willing, in fact He said "It is finished!" and He is/was perfect.
    kaylagrl, Huglife and WineRose like this.

  15. #595
    Senior Member Huglife's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2016
    Age
    19
    Posts
    1,643
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    26

    Default Re: The Born of God

    So are we done? It was fun while it lasted, however
    love each other, as i have loved you. Jesus said this to us. To love. So someday, when you hate, and loath, smile to Lord Jesus, and hug someone. And start living the huglife.

  16. #596
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    19
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Oh He's willing, in fact He said "It is finished!" and He is/was perfect.
    Before he was perfected was he not perfect?

  17. #597
    Senior Member Huglife's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2016
    Age
    19
    Posts
    1,643
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    26

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    Before he was perfected was he not perfect?
    I spoke to soon. Oh well
    love each other, as i have loved you. Jesus said this to us. To love. So someday, when you hate, and loath, smile to Lord Jesus, and hug someone. And start living the huglife.

  18. #598
    Senior Member WineRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2017
    Age
    15
    Posts
    513
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Well, this thread is really fun to follow and read so far! Very interesting
    Utah and Huglife like this.
    Sincerely,

    Rose, professional meme master.


    (Why I became an agnostic deist for a few months and why I still have friendship/trust issues and other stuff: http://christianchat.com/testimonies...ml#post2937513)

  19. #599
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    19
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Huglife View Post
    So are we done? It was fun while it lasted, however
    Now you are asking me for my permission.
    If you are not drawn to me then you will go away and never come back.

  20. #600
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2017
    Age
    53
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    Before he was perfected was he not perfect?
    trace back thru your thread riddler. Look at what transpired carefully. Then see if your question is honest.

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 100
    Last Post: October 16th, 2016, 03:02 PM
  2. Born Again - Born of the Holy Ghost
    By Cerrity in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 29th, 2015, 08:13 AM
  3. Born Again Seeks Born Againess
    By KingJamesbible in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 17th, 2014, 07:50 PM
  4. Born Again
    By spirit1st in forum New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 24th, 2012, 02:06 AM
  5. Being Born
    By von1 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: November 24th, 2011, 03:33 PM