Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 640
Like Tree318Likes

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: The Born of God

  1. #601
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    20
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by WineRose View Post
    Well, this thread is really fun to follow and read so far! Very interesting
    I am glad you enjoyed it.

  2. #602
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    20
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    trace back thru your thread riddler. Look at what transpired carefully. Then see if your question is honest.
    I do not have to test truth to know it is truth.

    It is a gift from God.

  3. #603
    Sully
    Guest

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    I do not have to test truth to know it is truth.

    It is a gift from God.
    Really, no testing involved? You're a better man than me.
    Huglife likes this.

  4. #604
    Senior Member Huglife's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2016
    Age
    19
    Posts
    2,544
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    46

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    Now you are asking me for my permission.
    If you are not drawn to me then you will go away and never come back.
    I aint asking you for nothing honey. Beleive me, I dont want jack squat from you. And im not "drawn" to you. There is a big difference to engoying this thread, then "drawn" to a person who trolled me in the past. Learn the difference
    Sully likes this.
    love each other, as i have loved you. Jesus said this to us. To love. So someday, when you hate, and loath, smile to Lord Jesus, and hug someone. And start living the huglife.

  5. #605
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    20
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Really, no testing involved? You're a better man than me.
    It has nothing to do with you or I as a man. The differences are in the Spirit.

  6. #606
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    20
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Huglife View Post
    I aint asking you for nothing honey. Beleive me, I dont want jack squat from you. And im not "drawn" to you. There is a big difference to engoying this thread, then "drawn" to a person who trolled me in the past. Learn the difference
    Well now....then prove your words.

    Go away and never come back.

  7. #607
    Senior Member Dino246's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2015
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,194
    Rep Power
    127

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    Before he was perfected was he not perfect?
    The statement quoted above is a logical fallacy of equivocation.
    Utah, Huglife and Sully like this.

  8. #608
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    20
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Dino246 View Post
    The statement quoted above is a logical fallacy of equivocation.
    Does that mean you will answer it in truth?

  9. #609
    Sully
    Guest

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    It has nothing to do with you or I as a man. The differences are in the Spirit.
    You insinuated Jesus was not perfect as a man. Come clean. I posted the greek rebuttal, you turned it into Dr. Suess hour and then deflected the whole thing into "whoa is me...". Your super sonic spiritual, have you ever been banned from this site?
    kaylagrl, Utah and Huglife like this.

  10. #610
    Senior Member Huglife's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2016
    Age
    19
    Posts
    2,544
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    46

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    Well now....then prove it.

    Go away and never come back.
    Yeah,that aint happening. I dont have to prove anything to you. I am enjoying my self. And I will continue to do so. Until I say so. But dont let me stop you. Go crawl back under your bridge and be a be a good little troll.
    dcontroversal and WineRose like this.
    love each other, as i have loved you. Jesus said this to us. To love. So someday, when you hate, and loath, smile to Lord Jesus, and hug someone. And start living the huglife.

  11. #611
    Senior Member Huglife's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2016
    Age
    19
    Posts
    2,544
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    46

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    You insinuated Jesus was not perfect as a man. Come clean. I posted the greek rebuttal, you turned it into Dr. Suess hour and then deflected the whole thing into "whoa is me...". Your super sonic spiritual, have you ever been banned from this site?
    Like 10 times
    posthuman and Utah like this.
    love each other, as i have loved you. Jesus said this to us. To love. So someday, when you hate, and loath, smile to Lord Jesus, and hug someone. And start living the huglife.

  12. #612
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    20
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    You insinuated Jesus was not perfect as a man. Come clean. I posted the greek rebuttal, you turned it into Dr. Suess hour and then deflected the whole thing into "whoa is me...". Your super sonic spiritual, have you ever been banned from this site?
    No ....I am just saying what is written that Jesus said to the Jews.

    Here you can read it yourself... Luke 13:32
    And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox,
    Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow,
    and the third day I shall be perfected.

    Now either this is true or it is not true.

    I believe it is true.

    Am I wrong?

  13. #613
    Senior Member kaylagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2014
    Age
    45
    Posts
    11,343
    Rep Power
    211

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    If Jesus was not born of God then who is the Son of God
    for we all know that the Son of God is born of God?

    For what I have stated to be in error
    you must prove that Jesus is not the Son of God
    and prove who is the Son of God.

    I will be waiting on you.

    I did not say Jesus wasn't the Son of God. I said Jesus was both human and God at the same time,that is why He could live a perfect sinless life. His own disciples did not live a sinless life,how do you figure you can? I'll wait on you.And please read what I said this time.
    Sully likes this.

  14. #614
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    20
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Huglife View Post
    Yeah,that aint happening. I dont have to prove anything to you. I am enjoying my self. And I will continue to do so. Until I say so. But dont let me stop you. Go crawl back under your bridge and be a be a good little troll.
    I am glad you stayed maybe you are a blessing in disguise.

    Some of the best blessings I have received from God were blessings in disguise.

  15. #615
    Sully
    Guest

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    No ....I am just saying what is written that Jesus said to the Jews.

    Here you can read it yourself... Luke 13:32
    And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox,
    Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow,
    and the third day I shall be perfected.

    Now either this is true or it is not true.

    I believe it is true.

    Am I wrong?

    Post #566

    Originally Posted by kaylagrl
    Quote"For example....Jesus is a human being born of God."


    Jesus was human and God at the same time,that is why He was and is perfect,He was sinless when He walked this earth.He was the only perfect one.

    Then please account for this...


    oceanblue
    Luke 13:32
    And he(JESUS) said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold,
    I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow,
    and the third day I(JESUS) shall be perfected.

    Note the bold...
    kaylagrl likes this.

  16. #616
    Senior Member Huglife's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2016
    Age
    19
    Posts
    2,544
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    46

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    I am glad you stayed maybe you are a blessing in disguise.
    Sure. What ever you say

    and you just keep saying the same things over and over. Must get boring somtimes
    Sully likes this.
    love each other, as i have loved you. Jesus said this to us. To love. So someday, when you hate, and loath, smile to Lord Jesus, and hug someone. And start living the huglife.

  17. #617
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    20
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Sully....you are amazing.

  18. #618
    Senior Member kaylagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2014
    Age
    45
    Posts
    11,343
    Rep Power
    211

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    Then that would make Jesus born of God because to have a Father and be a Son
    you have to be born of the Father. The Father of Jesus the human man is God.

    Therefore nothing I have stated is in error.

    Jesus is a human being born of God.

    I'll say it again.Jesus was BOTH God AND man.That was why He was the only SINLESS and perfect man.
    Huglife likes this.

  19. #619
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    20
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Huglife View Post
    Sure. What ever you say

    and you just keep saying the same things over and over. Must get boring somtimes
    Why thank you for that compliment. I don't deserve it.

  20. #620
    Senior Member Huglife's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2016
    Age
    19
    Posts
    2,544
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    46

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    Sully....you are amazing.
    Awe. Thats cute
    love each other, as i have loved you. Jesus said this to us. To love. So someday, when you hate, and loath, smile to Lord Jesus, and hug someone. And start living the huglife.

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 100
    Last Post: October 16th, 2016, 04:02 PM
  2. Born Again - Born of the Holy Ghost
    By Cerrity in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 29th, 2015, 09:13 AM
  3. Born Again Seeks Born Againess
    By KingJamesbible in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 17th, 2014, 08:50 PM
  4. Born Again
    By spirit1st in forum New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 24th, 2012, 03:06 AM
  5. Being Born
    By von1 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: November 24th, 2011, 04:33 PM