Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 713
Like Tree1420Likes

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: ISLAM and MUSLIMS

  1. #621
    Senior Member preacher4truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2016
    Age
    52
    Posts
    3,123
    Rep Power
    82

    Default Re: ISLAM and MUSLIMS

    For the record, I don't think Angela53510 has lied nor has she expressed hatred. Things have been misconstrued, but I don't see her as lying. Things are pretty hot right now though. Lot's of misunderstandings probably and feelings hurt, and talk past one another. All of you girls have good things to say.

    But, doesn't Christ call us to reconcile, and hear one another out?
    Angela53510 and blue_ladybug like this.
    People are offended that God is God.

    Oh, my brethren! bold-hearted men are always called mean-spirited by cowards. - Charles Spurgeon

    I threw out the writings of Moses because he killed that Egyptian guy.

  2. #622
    Banned
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2016
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,219
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: ISLAM and MUSLIMS

    Quote Originally Posted by preacher4truth View Post
    It is callow of you to attempt to poison minds against others here on this forum. Grow up and practice Hebrews 12:14.
    Who's attempting to poison minds against others? They are commonly arguing with people on the forums. Grow up? lol ill let that slide considering you seem oblivious to what takes place on here and just want to back them up. look how all 3 liked your post, cute.

  3. #623
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2015
    Age
    62
    Posts
    20,437
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: ISLAM and MUSLIMS

    Unfortunately this is a prime example of living in malice and bitterness. Then in this malice we feel free it's ok to slander others in the body of Christ.

    Some even brought up other people's names that have nothing to do with this thread.

    Unfortunately this shows that the malice is "alive" in them.

    Sometimes it is just best to not interact with these types as no good comes from it and it only fuels the flesh to continue. We are to forgive them and bless them and limit our interaction with them until God grants them repentance unless others get defiled.

    Ephesians 4:30-32 (KJV)
    30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

    31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

    32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

  4. #624
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    62
    Posts
    17,946
    Rep Power
    361

    Default Re: ISLAM and MUSLIMS

    Do Christians really want to defend the adulterous, bloodthirsty,
    war mongering pedophile known as Mohammed?

    Wonders never cease...
    preacher4truth likes this.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  5. #625
    Senior Member kaylagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2014
    Age
    45
    Posts
    11,189
    Rep Power
    200

    Default Re: ISLAM and MUSLIMS

    Quote Originally Posted by PrynceNY View Post
    Who said anything about you being beneath?. You tell me to act like a gentleman yet you post telling me what to do regarding a situation that had nothing to do with you. It's pretty common on here older generations feeling they deserve respect however that is a two way street.
    No it is not a two way street,you've proven that. I was raised to respect those older than me.I still do. The Bible says to respect your elders and you ought to do so. You're very keen on telling other Christians how they ought to act. Now I am no member of any clan, I have respect for folk here and we will get past this. You dont need to be gas lighting people. Angela and I disagree here but I have never treated her with disrespect,Im not about to start. Its ok to disagree,even strongly,family does that sometimes. So you dont need to try and run defense for anyone here.We disagree on this subject,it doesn't make us enemies.

    Now you stated that Lady Blue should not comment on something a day old. I said people comment on threads years old.That is fact.And I said it to Lady Blue because she is the one on here that mentions when people dig up buried threads. Now you say that had nothing to do with me.I was pointing out a silly fact. Now if you want to be treated with respect you're going to have to be more mature than that. You've picked a side you think you're defending,but the joke is on you. All these people that I have disagreed with in this thread,well we have agreed in other threads. We've repped each other and liked each others posts. So you can relax you dont need to be anyones defender.


    blue_ladybug likes this.

  6. #626
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    62
    Posts
    17,946
    Rep Power
    361

    Default Re: ISLAM and MUSLIMS

    Quote Originally Posted by preacher4truth View Post
    For the record, I don't think Angela53510 has lied nor has she expressed hatred. Things have been misconstrued, but I don't see her as lying. Things are pretty hot right now though. Lot's of misunderstandings probably and feelings hurt, and talk past one another. All of you girls have good things to say.

    But, doesn't Christ call us to reconcile, and hear one another out?
    Really? She made up a whole lot of things according to what I saw quoted, accusing Blue of things she had not done, misrepresenting the situation left, right, and center. It was very dishonest, and lies is a good word to describe it when much of it was not based on fact, but only things she imagined to be true, which she did not even bother to verify, but just threw out there as if she were right and the truth be damned.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  7. #627
    Senior Member preacher4truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2016
    Age
    52
    Posts
    3,123
    Rep Power
    82

    Default Re: ISLAM and MUSLIMS

    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    Really? She made up a whole lot of things according to what I saw quoted, accusing Blue of things she had not done, misrepresenting the situation left, right, and center. It was very dishonest, and lies is a good word to describe it when much of it was not based on fact, but only things she imagined to be true, which she did not even bother to verify, but just threw out there as if she were right and the truth be damned.
    That is why I requested the exact post that does this.
    People are offended that God is God.

    Oh, my brethren! bold-hearted men are always called mean-spirited by cowards. - Charles Spurgeon

    I threw out the writings of Moses because he killed that Egyptian guy.

  8. #628
    Banned
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2016
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,219
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: ISLAM and MUSLIMS

    Quote Originally Posted by kaylagrl View Post
    No it is not a two way street,you've proven that. I was raised to respect those older than me.I still do. The Bible says to respect your elders and you ought to do so. You're very keen on telling other Christians how they ought to act. Now I am no member of any clan, I have respect for folk here and we will get past this. You dont need to be gas lighting people. Angela and I disagree here but I have never treated her with disrespect,Im not about to start. Its ok to disagree,even strongly,family does that sometimes. So you dont need to try and run defense for anyone here.We disagree on this subject,it doesn't make us enemies.

    Now you stated that Lady Blue should not comment on something a day old. I said people comment on threads years old.That is fact.And I said it to Lady Blue because she is the one on here that mentions when people dig up buried threads. Now you say that had nothing to do with me.I was pointing out a silly fact. Now if you want to be treated with respect you're going to have to be more mature than that. You've picked a side you think you're defending,but the joke is on you. All these people that I have disagreed with in this thread,well we have agreed in other threads. We've repped each other and liked each others posts. So you can relax you dont need to be anyones defender.




    What makes you think i dont respect older people?. I simply told you it wasn't of your concern. it's really no secret the same group of people back eachother regardless of the situation. Relax? It's really not that serious tbh

  9. #629
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    62
    Posts
    17,946
    Rep Power
    361

    Default Re: ISLAM and MUSLIMS

    Quote Originally Posted by preacher4truth View Post
    That is why I requested the exact post that does this.
    No, it is easy enough for you to find, just read Blue's rebuttals, from maybe page 26 on. I do not see the point of you drawing me into this any further. It has been quite enough unpleasant harassment.
    blue_ladybug likes this.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  10. #630
    Senior Member preacher4truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2016
    Age
    52
    Posts
    3,123
    Rep Power
    82

    Default Re: ISLAM and MUSLIMS

    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    No, it is easy enough for you to find, just read Blue's rebuttals, from maybe page 26 on. I do not see the point of you drawing me into this any further. It has been quite enough unpleasant harassment.
    I'm sorry for making you feel that I've harassed you, it was unintentional but obviously I'm guilty. My apologies sister.
    Magenta likes this.
    People are offended that God is God.

    Oh, my brethren! bold-hearted men are always called mean-spirited by cowards. - Charles Spurgeon

    I threw out the writings of Moses because he killed that Egyptian guy.

  11. #631
    Senior Member kaylagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2014
    Age
    45
    Posts
    11,189
    Rep Power
    200

    Default Re: ISLAM and MUSLIMS

    Quote Originally Posted by PrynceNY View Post
    What makes you think i dont respect older people?. I simply told you it wasn't of your concern. it's really no secret the same group of people back eachother regardless of the situation. Relax? It's really not that serious tbh

    What was none of my concern? I made a joke about making a day old comment. There are no rules here on not commenting on anothers comment. Why are you being so touchy over something as silly as what I said? I dont back the same people,I,like you,do have people I agree with. We share similar opinions. Ive read a lot of your posts and thought " I could hit like on that,I agree" but your slant against me stopped me.I figured you would not accept a like or a rep from me.So I leave you alone.I did not make the comment to you,I made it to Blue,so now that makes you the one that is interfering. Now you can have prejudice against me all you like.I wont stop you.But Im not about to allow you to mouth off and be disrespectful and walk around like you're the big man on compass. You are not a long time member and you do not know me. You're merely making a judgment call because you are holding a grudge over another thread. So now go ahead and put me on ignore,I wouldnt want you to be afraid of me ganging up on you.
    blue_ladybug and Magenta like this.

  12. #632
    Banned
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2016
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,219
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: ISLAM and MUSLIMS

    Quote Originally Posted by kaylagrl View Post
    What was none of my concern? I made a joke about making a day old comment. There are no rules here on not commenting on anothers comment. Why are you being so touchy over something as silly as what I said? I dont back the same people,I,like you,do have people I agree with. We share similar opinions. Ive read a lot of your posts and thought " I could hit like on that,I agree" but your slant against me stopped me.I figured you would not accept a like or a rep from me.So I leave you alone.I did not make the comment to you,I made it to Blue,so now that makes you the one that is interfering. Now you can have prejudice against me all you like.I wont stop you.But Im not about to allow you to mouth off and be disrespectful and walk around like you're the big man on compass. You are not a long time member and you do not know me. You're merely making a judgment call because you are holding a grudge over another thread. So now go ahead and put me on ignore,I wouldnt want you to be afraid of me ganging up on you.
    It wasn't over that comment it was another post but ill drop it because it really wasn't that serious. Please know I only fear God, no one on these forums or in the world scares me. I hold no grudges or hatred towards anyone. I make simple observations its not my fault if people take it personal when it wasn't intended. I even tell others who clearly have bitterness i will pray for them. I'll tell you what though well see how long before Blue or Mag get in another argument with another person. I want to see how that goes

  13. #633
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    62
    Posts
    17,946
    Rep Power
    361

    Default Re: ISLAM and MUSLIMS

    Quote Originally Posted by preacher4truth View Post
    I'm sorry for making you feel that I've harassed you, it was unintentional but obviously I'm guilty. My apologies sister.
    Please accept my apologies, for I did not mean in anyway that you were harassing me, just that there has been an awful lot of negativity directed at me in this thread, and I do not think it would be helpful in any way at this point for me to go dredging up the nastiness that others have aimed at me over the course of the last few days, in order to provide you with evidence via post numbers and links etc.

    Some of the negativity I would like to think were genuine misunderstandings, but I was even basically called Satanic for upholding Jesus as the foundational truth of Scripture, which Muslims obviously do not have. Many other false accusations such as how I want to prevent the spread of the gospel and don't want Muslims to receive the truth, were presented to me while the person then turns around and says they would be open to polite conversation with me. Honestly, did they think they were being polite to me? It seems so. The very people who complained about me calling Muslims evil (when I never did) called Muslims evil nutcases. The very person who said we should be exposing the evils of Islam then turned around and falsely accused me of many things, simply because she imagined them to be true, while I was in the process of exposing the evils of Islam. It was ridiculous to the extreme!

    I would have much rather the conversation stayed focused on what Muslims believe, how they behave, and what has been going on all over the world as the forced migration of Muslim men is foisted upon unwary nations. If you buy halal food, you are inadvertently supporting terrorist organizations. I was a bit shocked to discover how big the industry is in France. There has been a lot of trouble in France due to Muslim demands that when not met, sometimes result in terrorist attacks. These types of attacks are explicitly taught in their supposed holy book. To pretend this is not so is insane. The French government has even become involved financially with the production of this food. That to me seems as insane as allowing a Muslim man to become the president of the United States so he can hire Muslims with known ties to Islamic terror groups to work in the White House.
    kaylagrl likes this.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  14. #634
    Senior Member kaylagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2014
    Age
    45
    Posts
    11,189
    Rep Power
    200

    Default Re: ISLAM and MUSLIMS

    Quote Originally Posted by PrynceNY View Post
    It wasn't over that comment it was another post but ill drop it because it really wasn't that serious. Please know I only fear God, no one on these forums or in the world scares me. I hold no grudges or hatred towards anyone. I make simple observations its not my fault if people take it personal when it wasn't intended. I even tell others who clearly have bitterness i will pray for them. I'll tell you what though well see how long before Blue or Mag get in another argument with another person. I want to see how that goes

    Quote "no one on these forums or in the world scares me"

    Right,so stop calling people clan members.


    Quote "
    I hold no grudges or hatred towards anyone."

    Great,so we ought to be friends now.


    Quote "I make simple observations its not my fault if people take it personal when it wasn't intended."

    Spoke too soon..Really, your observations are not meant to be personal,really,really?


    Quote "
    I even tell others who clearly have bitterness i will pray for them.


    Is that from a place of love and humbleness? or superiority? I hope its the former,because its not really coming across that way.


    Quote "
    I'll tell you what though well see how long before Blue or Mag get in another argument with another person."


    I'll tell you what,why dont you leave them to God and pray for them as you have suggested if you think they are in the wrong. As my husband says "you do you,I'll do me." We have people to police the forums,lets let them do their job.

    blue_ladybug and Magenta like this.

  15. #635
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    62
    Posts
    17,946
    Rep Power
    361

    Default Re: ISLAM and MUSLIMS

    A Critical Analysis Of The Islamic State



    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  16. #636
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    62
    Posts
    17,946
    Rep Power
    361

    Default Re: ISLAM and MUSLIMS

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_B View Post
    I have found that the best witnessing tool are the 10 Commandments,
    it's not personal, it put them in a position of does
    their morality line up with God's standard of morality.
    A Muslim Student Challenges Ravi Zacharias



    Ravi addresses the moral law and ten commandments, explaining
    how the keeping of the law does not justify anyone. Perhaps a good
    place to start if/when testifying to a Muslim willing to listen.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  17. #637
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    62
    Posts
    17,946
    Rep Power
    361

    Default Re: ISLAM and MUSLIMS

    Ravi explains why you have to be careful talking to Muslims, "because they are determined to dig their heels in, and will find a way to escape out of everything that you try to say to them." Please note that the quotation marks mean that those are Ravi's words and not mine. I feel I have to put this disclaimer in for all the haters. Ravi has been a Christian apologist for over forty five years.



    Ravi Zacharias Explains Why the Quran is not God's Word

    He explains how they are forced to belief on pain of death; how they view Jesus.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  18. #638
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    62
    Posts
    17,946
    Rep Power
    361

    Default Re: ISLAM and MUSLIMS



    Number two @ 3:12 Striving to institute sharia law is a religious duty.
    Many people don't realize how politically oriented Islam is at its core.
    In fact, Islam is less of a religion than it is a religious ideology.

    It includes a mandatory and highly specific legal and political plan for
    the whole society: Sharia. There is no separation between the religious
    and the political in Islam. Rather, Islam and Sharia constitute a
    totalitarian means of ordering society at every level, including:

    ritual worship, transactions and contracts, morals and manners,
    beliefs, and punishments. In the Quran, Islam makes it clear that
    man made governments such as a democracy, and free speech,
    such as criticizing the quran, are abominations, and must be eliminated.

    The modern expression, "creeping sharia" is used to describe the slow
    deliberate and methodical advance of Islamic law in non Muslim counties.

    Official sharia courts already operate in the UK, handling cases ranging
    from divorce and financial disputes to domestic violence. Attempts to
    introduce sharia in the legal system in Germany, Sweden and other
    European countries are ongoing.

    While sharia already has a foot in our door in the matter of minor disputes
    like inheritance and domestic violence, it should concern you that sharia:

    commands that drinkers and gamblers should be whipped; allows husbands
    to hit their wives; allows an injured plaintiff to exact legal revenge,
    literally an eye for an eye; commands that a thief must have a hand cut off;
    commands that homosexuals must be executed; orders unmarried fornicators
    to be whipped, and adulterers to be stoned to death; orders death for Muslim
    and non Muslim critics of Muhammad, the quran, and even sharia itself; orders
    apostates to be killed; commands offensive, aggressive, and unjust jihad.

    As written in the quran, sharia is the law of Allah; any other form
    of government is a sin. It is the duty of every Muslim to keep striving
    until all governments have been converted to sharia law.




    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  19. #639
    Senior Member Demi777's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2014
    Age
    17
    Posts
    4,679
    Blog Entries
    45
    Rep Power
    114

    Default Re: ISLAM and MUSLIMS

    Yall need a hug..cmon all gimmie a hug and get some chocolate
    kaylagrl, Magenta and Grace777x70 like this.
    God bless you
    ~*~Demi777 ~*~

    My Testimony:
    http://christianchat.com/testimonies...shortened.html

  20. #640
    Senior Member p_rehbein's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2013
    Age
    67
    Posts
    21,355
    Blog Entries
    40
    Rep Power
    198

    Default Re: ISLAM and MUSLIMS

    At the current rate that Muslims are flooding Western Countries, I wonder how long it will be until their numbers are large enough to begin to take over the Governments of those Countries?

    Hopefully, I will not live long enough to see this............but, in case people do not think it can happen in the U.S., I suggest they look at Minnesota where the Muslim population is exploding, and they are already having an effect on Local Governments and School Systems.
    Hebrews 13:5 .) Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
    6 .) So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Muslims now blowing up infants. This is acceptable to followers of Islam?
    By JosephsDreams in forum Christian News Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: January 27th, 2017, 11:18 AM
  2. Islam scholars, finally admitting Islam not a religion of peace
    By Crustyone in forum Christian News Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: August 3rd, 2016, 06:55 AM
  3. Christians & Muslims Brothers?: Pope Francis Calls Muslims Our Brothers
    By 1still_waters in forum Christian News Forum
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: July 26th, 2014, 07:00 AM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: July 28th, 2012, 06:35 AM