Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 163
Like Tree75Likes

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: The Coming Mark of the Beast

  1. #61
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    178

    Default Re: The Coming Mark of the Beast

    But back to the topic at hand I know the mark will probably be a physical thing but what if it's also a spiritual one? I mean when we chose to accept Christ into our hearts we receive the holy spirit and he is a mark that we belong to god so what if when you choose to accept the mark you also receive a spiritual mark of some sort?
    My life's testimony seems to have helped many people so I am going to put it here http://christianchat.com/testimonies...-new-post.html

    When the hearts of God and a child of his make that special intimate connection a wondrous power is born and a flame ignites that can never be put out

    Jesus knew more than anyone of us-Love hurts

    The strongest among you may not wear a crown

  2. #62
    Senior Member hornetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2016
    Age
    63
    Posts
    3,560
    Rep Power
    104

    Default Re: The Coming Mark of the Beast

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahwatukee View Post
    Morning hornetguy,

    Those who receive the mark will know exactly what they are doing. First of all, the world has continued moving towards are cashless society. Sweden and her sister countries are ahead of the rest of the world in regards to this. By the time the antichrist is revealed, the world will have already pretty much phased out cash and checks. And during the time of the beasts reign, at some point he is going to make all other methods of electronic crediting and debiting obsolete, leaving only that device/mark that will be on or in the hand or forehead. Those who belong to God will keep the testimony of Jesus and the word of God and will not worship the beast, his image nor receive his mark. Those who do not belong to God will receive the mark in order to save their own lives, for without the mark no one will be able to buy or sell, which is crediting and debiting.

    In regards to accidentally receiving it, as one in Christ, you will not be here during the time when the mark becomes mandatory.

    ll
    That's good to know.
    No man is really saved unless he is in his heart obedient to Christ. C.H. Spurgeon

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2016
    Age
    49
    Posts
    489
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Exclamation Re: The Coming Mark of the Beast

    Quote Originally Posted by Blain View Post
    I have heard some say it's actually our social security or the credit cards we use, but for someone to say it's already here and then ask why everyone is so blind I expect them to back up their question by telling us what truth they know. I do not play the you all are blind but i wont say game.
    I've mentioned it so many times on this forum, yet Magenta and a handful of others are the only ones that paid any attention it would seem.

    I'm not sure how to reach some of you.

    I'll try again...

    How many verses in the Bible deal with getting a Mark in the right hand or forehead?

    Very few.

    Now... how many verses deal with placing an Idol in the Temple or worshipping Idols?

    Many!

    You know what a Temple is right?

    2 Corinthians 6:16
    "And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people"


    Placing an Idol in the Temple is Transhumanism. It is the Mark.

    It's what the Serpent promised Eve...

    "Ye shall not surely die"

    This is what doctors are doing at this very moment.

    I already know a few people that are undergoing Gene Therapy to have their Book re-written in Man's image.

    They come to me for advice VERY scared.

    My advice?

    Make a record of your current Fingerprints and Facial Recognition features.

    If any of it changes, you have the Mark (in my humble opinion).

    Opposites of God's...

    Isaiah 49:16
    "Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me"


    In our Right Hands are our unique Fingerprints and Palmprints. Our identity.

    Same with our Eyes and Forehead.

    New DNA means new Fingerprints.

    A new Mark...


  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2016
    Age
    49
    Posts
    489
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Exclamation Re: The Coming Mark of the Beast

    Don't forget that 666 is the Carbon Atom, or the Diamond...

    Ezekiel 3:9 (Holman)
    "I have made your forehead like a diamond, harder than flint. Don't be afraid of them or discouraged by the look on their faces, even though they are a rebellious house"




    We are Carbon Based Life Forms.

    The Mark is a Covenant with the Flesh... or the Diamond.

    Lucy in the Sky and all that.

    Jeremiah 17:1
    "The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond: it is graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars"


    Iron Kingdom is here.
    BeyondET likes this.

  5. #65
    Senior Member blue_ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2014
    Age
    46
    Posts
    56,027
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    292

    Default Re: The Coming Mark of the Beast

    Hi Base. I'm stupid, lol.. Could you explain a little more what gene therapy and transhumanism is?


    Quote Originally Posted by Base12 View Post
    I've mentioned it so many times on this forum, yet Magenta and a handful of others are the only ones that paid any attention it would seem.

    I'm not sure how to reach some of you.

    I'll try again...

    How many verses in the Bible deal with getting a Mark in the right hand or forehead?

    Very few.

    Now... how many verses deal with placing an Idol in the Temple or worshipping Idols?

    Many!

    You know what a Temple is right?

    2 Corinthians 6:16
    "And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people"


    Placing an Idol in the Temple is Transhumanism. It is the Mark.

    It's what the Serpent promised Eve...

    "Ye shall not surely die"

    This is what doctors are doing at this very moment.

    I already know a few people that are undergoing Gene Therapy to have their Book re-written in Man's image.

    They come to me for advice VERY scared.

    My advice?

    Make a record of your current Fingerprints and Facial Recognition features.

    If any of it changes, you have the Mark (in my humble opinion).

    Opposites of God's...

    Isaiah 49:16
    "Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me"


    In our Right Hands are our unique Fingerprints and Palmprints. Our identity.

    Same with our Eyes and Forehead.

    New DNA means new Fingerprints.

    A new Mark...






    Quote Originally Posted by pottersclay View Post
    Blue_ladybug is innocent, as we know in scripture " all people who like orange tabbies are innocent."

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthTalk View Post

    I love "Orange Tabbies" , God created the world and then, "Orange Tabbies" .....

    Go to my profile Blog tab to read my testimonies.






  6. #66
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    178

    Default Re: The Coming Mark of the Beast

    Quote Originally Posted by Base12 View Post
    Don't forget that 666 is the Carbon Atom, or the Diamond...

    Ezekiel 3:9 (Holman)
    "I have made your forehead like a diamond, harder than flint. Don't be afraid of them or discouraged by the look on their faces, even though they are a rebellious house"




    We are Carbon Based Life Forms.

    The Mark is a Covenant with the Flesh... or the Diamond.

    Lucy in the Sky and all that.

    Jeremiah 17:1
    "The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond: it is graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars"


    Iron Kingdom is here.
    so the altering of our bodies in any way is the mark?
    My life's testimony seems to have helped many people so I am going to put it here http://christianchat.com/testimonies...-new-post.html

    When the hearts of God and a child of his make that special intimate connection a wondrous power is born and a flame ignites that can never be put out

    Jesus knew more than anyone of us-Love hurts

    The strongest among you may not wear a crown

  7. #67
    Senior Member Miri's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2012
    Age
    49
    Posts
    6,636
    Blog Entries
    13
    Rep Power
    196

    Default Re: The Coming Mark of the Beast

    Just a thought as I was reading through this thread.
    Maybe there is and has been, more than one mark of the beast through the
    ages.

    Thinking of the swassticker which the nazis wore,
    or the yellow star Jews were forced to wear,
    then there is the communist red neck tie,

    I can't think of any more of the top of my head, but I'm sure there has been loads
    or others.


    Just curious, what do people think the mark of God will be? Do you think it's the holy
    spirit or something else? If it is assumed the mark of the beast will be a microchip
    on the hand, then what will the mark of God be on the forehead?

    Another question what was the mark of Cain and is it in any way related.

    Maybe the whole microchip thingy is way off, I remember when bar codes came in,
    everyone was saying we would all get bar codes on the forehead!

    Ps I'm genuinely asking as I really have no idea, but I suspect the "marks" go much
    deeper than a piece of technology.


    Revelation 7:2-4 NKJV
    [2] Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the
    living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was
    granted to harm the earth and the sea, [3] saying, "Do not harm the earth,
    the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their
    foreheads." [4] And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One
    hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:
    BeyondET likes this.
    He is God and
    we are not.

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2016
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,219
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Coming Mark of the Beast

    Quote Originally Posted by Miri View Post
    Just a thought as I was reading through this thread. Maybe there is and has been, more than one mark of the beast through the ages. Thinking of the swassticker which the nazis wore, or the yellow star Jews were forced to wear, then there is the communist red neck tie, I can't think of any more of the top of my head, but I'm sure there has been loads or others. Just curious, what do people think the mark of God will be? Do you think it's the holy spirit or something else? If it is assumed the mark of the beast will be a microchip on the hand, then what will the mark of God be on the forehead? Another question what was the mark of Cain and is it in any way related. Maybe the whole microchip thingy is way off, I remember when bar codes came in, everyone was saying we would all get bar codes on the forehead! Ps I'm genuinely asking as I really have no idea, but I suspect the "marks" go much deeper than a piece of technology. Revelation 7:2-4 NKJV [2] Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, [3] saying, "Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads." [4] And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:
    The scriptures talk about the seal of god but doesn't really go into great detail about it. It's revealed in Rev 7:3 ~ , Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. There are other passages that mention those who don't have the seal of God on their foreheads. Generally speaking the seal of a king contains three things, first the name, second his title or claim to authority,and thirdly, the region of his rule.
    Miri likes this.

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2016
    Age
    53
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Re: The Coming Mark of the Beast

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahwatukee View Post
    It is truly amazing to watch the word of God unfold before our very eyes. If we can see the stage being set for events that are to take place after the church has been gathered, then how close are we to our blessed hope?


    i put a chip in my hand to replace my wallet - Bing video
    I tend to think it will be a Mark/Tattoo of some sort like a supermarket like bar-code. The Church is gone, so most people who remain will love this Anti-Christ/Beast......4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

    Then when the Two-Witnesses are killed............10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

    When the Church is gone you are going to be left with left leaning Libby and Fred the Professors at xyz, or the Atheist type. If people take the Mark of the Beast, God punishes them for it, so, imho, its like they hate God so much they are going to take pride in serving this Beast/Man as God.

    They can track us now days without that implant. The NSA could be told to look for us and in two days know our life history and where we are at 24/7. The technology is just too expansive in those areas.


    blue_ladybug likes this.

  10. #70
    Senior Member Lifted_by_the_word's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2016
    Age
    37
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    2

    Default Re: The Coming Mark of the Beast

    'The life is in the blood'.I believe it's genetics also,as it says those who are in Christ are a new creation.The story of the Israelite's feeling Egypt and the book of Joshua give clues to what will happen in the end times.
    Some of them wanted to go back to Egypt and would have rather been slaves.So it would be like a spiritual mark.One of God and the other like the mark of Cain.When that happens,people will have to make a choice.Those who take the mark of the beast will be digging their own graves.
    I'm a believer that both can happen because I know that satanist's love the advances of nano tech.Taxes help fund their projects.Everyone pays homage to the beast system.So your're in Egypt.Your're in Babylon.The chains will be broken when the Two Witnesses share their testimony."Not by power,nor by might,but by my spirit"saith the Lord of Hosts.

  11. #71
    Senior Member Reborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2014
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,973
    Rep Power
    73

    Default Re: The Coming Mark of the Beast

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahwatukee View Post
    It is truly amazing to watch the word of God unfold before our very eyes. If we can see the stage being set for events that are to take place after the church has been gathered, then how close are we to our blessed hope?


    i put a chip in my hand to replace my wallet - Bing video
    An implanted chip is a physical act.
    Done once.
    The Bible is a giant guide to finding spiritual peace.
    Over the course of our lives.


    Its all about our overall relationship with God, not about one single act of placing a chunk of tech in our skin that logs us into our phones.
    If God doesn't approve of technology...we all better log off.



    We should focus on inner peace..not an inner piece.
    seoulsearch, Miri and Magenta like this.
    Imagine.


  12. #72
    Senior Member Bladerunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2016
    Age
    66
    Posts
    1,960
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: The Coming Mark of the Beast

    Quote Originally Posted by trofimus View Post
    The mark of the beast is not a chip. It is the name of the beast or the number of her name.

    On the other hand, the lost of our privacy is something we should fight against, no matter that it is not the mark of the beast.
    More control of citizens = evil.
    What did you mean by "HER NAME"
    Like the Bereans in Acts 17:11 (KJV) "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so."

    With Jesus Christ as your savior, The Holy Spirit will teach you if you are willing to learn from Him. He will guide you in daily activities if you will listen to Him. He will protect and maintain your soul in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit if you will let Him.

  13. #73
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    62
    Posts
    17,867
    Rep Power
    360

    Default Re: The Coming Mark of the Beast

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifted_by_the_word View Post
    'The life is in the blood'.I believe it's genetics also,as it says those who are in Christ are a new creation.The story of the Israelite's feeling Egypt and the book of Joshua give clues to what will happen in the end times.
    The life of the flesh is in the blood. The flesh also counts for nothing.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  14. #74
    Senior Member Bladerunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2016
    Age
    66
    Posts
    1,960
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: The Coming Mark of the Beast

    Quote Originally Posted by BeyondET View Post
    scripture directly says On the forhead and On the hand! it does not say and or in the hand.

    Though if you choose to believe this is a real sign and the sign doesn't come true or isn't true at all. All who believe in what you say you are responsible for misleading them into believing that. As long as you understand the outcome.. Carry on

    some terrorist groups wear a head band that Identifies them...Could it be that simple.
    hornetguy likes this.
    Like the Bereans in Acts 17:11 (KJV) "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so."

    With Jesus Christ as your savior, The Holy Spirit will teach you if you are willing to learn from Him. He will guide you in daily activities if you will listen to Him. He will protect and maintain your soul in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit if you will let Him.

  15. #75
    Senior Member Bladerunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2016
    Age
    66
    Posts
    1,960
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: The Coming Mark of the Beast

    Quote Originally Posted by hornetguy View Post
    How do you envision this happening? Will there be some sort of explanation made of the true purpose of the mark, such as, "If you want to buy anything, or sell anything, you should accept this 'mark' on your right hand, or forehead.... and, by the way, this also means you will worship the beast" ??

    I mean, this is interesting... and I just want to make sure I don't accidentally, unknowingly, sell my soul to Satan.....
    Hey Hornetguy.... hope this finds you well......

    The mark as you and some others say, is only for identification of those that WILLINGLY accepted it from the Antichrist during the 2nd half of Daniel's 70th week.

    As I stated before it could be as simple as Tattoo or like Alquida and other terrorist organizations, use a head band with the name of the "Beast/Number" and an arm band.

    I would prefer to think of it as a tattoo. Why, because once a tattoo goes on, it will not come off easily. Yes, I know they have the laser that can take it off today but think what kind of shape the world is going to be in at the beginning of 2nd half of the tribulations.

    Many have disappeared (rapture),Many died as a result of the Rapture, more have been killed (Christians by the Harlot and antichrist both) and many more will die during the next four horsemen (Should be next three but the pale horse has two riders), and many will die when the tribulations start around the time of 6th and 7th seals.

    The world is going to be in turmoil and access to Lasers may not be an option.

    May you have a blessed day.

    Blade
    Like the Bereans in Acts 17:11 (KJV) "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so."

    With Jesus Christ as your savior, The Holy Spirit will teach you if you are willing to learn from Him. He will guide you in daily activities if you will listen to Him. He will protect and maintain your soul in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit if you will let Him.

  16. #76
    Senior Member hornetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2016
    Age
    63
    Posts
    3,560
    Rep Power
    104

    Default Re: The Coming Mark of the Beast

    Quote Originally Posted by Bladerunner View Post
    Hey Hornetguy.... hope this finds you well......

    The mark as you and some others say, is only for identification of those that WILLINGLY accepted it from the Antichrist during the 2nd half of Daniel's 70th week.

    As I stated before it could be as simple as Tattoo or like Alquida and other terrorist organizations, use a head band with the name of the "Beast/Number" and an arm band.

    I would prefer to think of it as a tattoo. Why, because once a tattoo goes on, it will not come off easily. Yes, I know they have the laser that can take it off today but think what kind of shape the world is going to be in at the beginning of 2nd half of the tribulations.

    Many have disappeared (rapture),Many died as a result of the Rapture, more have been killed (Christians by the Harlot and antichrist both) and many more will die during the next four horsemen (Should be next three but the pale horse has two riders), and many will die when the tribulations start around the time of 6th and 7th seals.

    The world is going to be in turmoil and access to Lasers may not be an option.

    May you have a blessed day.

    Blade
    Thanks, Blade... my last comment was pretty much tongue in cheek, as I don't believe that we can "unwittingly" accept the mark of the beast..

    I find discussions of eschatology interesting, but sort of (to me) unimportant. My belief is that if we are living and walking in the light, we have absolutely nothing to fear, or worry about, no matter if there is or is not a rapture, or if it's pre, post, or during trib....

    It makes for an interesting discussion, though.
    No man is really saved unless he is in his heart obedient to Christ. C.H. Spurgeon

  17. #77
    Senior Member Johnny_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    61
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    34

    Default Re: The Coming Mark of the Beast

    Quote Originally Posted by BeyondET View Post
    Before the chip it was the SSN so anybody who has one is condemned as well.
    ​You forgot the bar code.
    John 6:63, 65 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life....65 And he said, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father.”

    I Corinthians 4:7 "For who sees anything different in you? What do you have that you did not receive? If then you received it, why do you boast as if you did not receive it?"

    Born in the Spirit & word, granted by the Father. EE-TEOW




  18. #78
    Senior Member Ahwatukee's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 12th, 2015
    Age
    60
    Posts
    5,467
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    100

    Default Re: The Coming Mark of the Beast

    Quote Originally Posted by BeyondET View Post
    Before the chip it was the SSN so anybody who has one is condemned as well.
    No, neither the SSN nor anything after has gone on or in the right hand or the forehead and that fore the purpose of buying and selling. Only those who receive that device in the hand or the forehead and that for the purpose of being able to electronically credit and debit their bank accounts and at the time when the antichrist/beast is here on the earth. When these are all present, then that scripture will be fulfilled.

    The whole purpose of this coming mark, will be to make all of the other methods of buying and selling obsolete, leaving only that mark so that if will force people to make a decision to either reject it or receive it. Those whose names were written in the book of life will reject it and those whose weren't and who love their lives more than God, will receive it.

    All of the criteria has to be met in order to be able to claim the fulfillment of this coming prophecy. That said, all of the previous technology has lead us to the implanting of a device that will allow people to electronically credit and debit their bank accounts. This technology for this device will continue to evolve leading up to the revealing of the antichrist, which he will use as a form of worship, because anyone who rejects it will not be able to buy or sell i.e. credit or debit.
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control ...

    I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit ...

    This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit ....

  19. #79
    Senior Member Johnny_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    61
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    34

    Default Re: The Coming Mark of the Beast

    Ezekiel 9:3-4 "Now the glory of the God of Israel had gone up from the cherub on which it rested to the threshold of the temple. And he called to the man clothed in linen, who had the writing case at his waist.4 And the Lord said to him, “Pass through the city, through Jerusalem, and put a mark on the foreheads of the men who sigh and groan over all the abominations that are committed in it.”

    Revelation 13:12, 15-16 "
    It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed..........And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.


    The only ones that
    receive the mark are those that worship the image of the second beast, those that do not worship the image of the beast, are to be killed/slain. As mentioned the mark is about worship in the Temple or Tabernacle. Those in Ezekiel received the mark because they morned the abominations being committed in the Temple. The mark in Revelation, is for those that worship the abominations that are happening in the Temple. Those taking the mark in the end of days, will receive it gladly. Any believer will be sought out to be killed, because they would not worship the image of the beast.
    John 6:63, 65 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life....65 And he said, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father.”

    I Corinthians 4:7 "For who sees anything different in you? What do you have that you did not receive? If then you received it, why do you boast as if you did not receive it?"

    Born in the Spirit & word, granted by the Father. EE-TEOW




  20. #80
    Senior Member GaryA's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2014
    Age
    55
    Posts
    4,068
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: The Coming Mark of the Beast

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_B View Post
    The only ones that receive the mark are those that worship the image of the second beast, those that do not worship the image of the beast, are to be killed/slain.
    There is only one "image of the beast" -- and, those who will not worship it are killed. Those who are willing to worship it are given the mark. I believe in the likelihood that "they" will [ at least attempt to ] kill off all who will not "worship the beast" before mandating the mark. ( It makes sense from an 'economics' perspective. Why mandate the marking of all of humanity before killing the "high" majority of them? )

    Jesus Is Lord!
    'KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS'
    "Glory to God; NONE to Satan. Forever, and Ever, and Ever. Amen, and Amen, and Amen."


    * Olivet Discourse * Order Of Events * Second Coming * Time Line *

    Click here to check out my Just-For-Christian-Chat page.

    Awareness + Open Eyes + Common Sense + Discernment =>
    "The ability to step outside the MATRIX and see it for yourself..."

    Humility => Knowledge + Awareness + Discernment


Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: July 22nd, 2016, 04:34 PM
  2. Mark of the Beast.
    By gotime in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: February 12th, 2015, 01:53 PM
  3. Mark of the Beast Coming Closer by David Schnittger
    By ChosenbyHim in forum Christian News Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 23rd, 2014, 11:02 PM