Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 143
Like Tree139Likes

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: Hey Evangelical/Pentacostal/Charismatic types...

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2016
    Age
    66
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: Hey Evangelical/Pentacostal/Charismatic types...

    Thank you Megiddo- you have said that so well. It illuminates what happened in our church last Sunday when a man
    felt the prompting in his spirit to pray for a little boy with autism and then we felt the Holy Spirit move in the congregation, sometimes He wishes for us to continue in prayer and the healing is gradual, sometimes it is instantaneous or nearly so.
    Just read of an account of a healing found in the Vatican, so far it checks out as valid to the period of His life here and not written in the scripture about His praying for a stillborn child who then came alive.

  2. #22
    Senior Member stonesoffire's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2013
    Age
    70
    Posts
    2,583
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    55

    Default Re: Hey Evangelical/Pentacostal/Charismatic types...

    Quote Originally Posted by Depleted View Post
    BTW, there is a documented case in Florida, where the man died of a heart attack. The doctors tried to save him. Then they called it -- he was dead.

    All the doctors left the room, but one of them was a Christian and heard God telling him to pray. So, he prayed. And 15 minutes later, he clearly heard God tell him to lay hands on already-been-dead-for-quite-some-time-by-now dead guy and pray again. He did.

    The guy came back from the dead 20 minutes after the doctors declared him dead by having hands laid on him and prayer. NOT by CPR or any medical devices.
    If it's the same one...he leaped over the pews to get to him..

    Florida has had some awesome experiences.
    popeye likes this.
    Jeepers Creepers...we gotta get new peepers.

    Mat 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

  3. #23
    Senior Member stonesoffire's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2013
    Age
    70
    Posts
    2,583
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    55

    Default Re: Hey Evangelical/Pentacostal/Charismatic types...

    Quote Originally Posted by Muzungu256 View Post
    hi i dont have money to buy that book right now but can you tell me pls why God doesnt heal all??? just quicky pls pls pls
    Read post #8

    Then psalms 103. Believe it or not.

    In my own experience though...I had to wade through a lot of darkness of thoughts to get to a place of believing He would heal me.
    popeye likes this.
    Jeepers Creepers...we gotta get new peepers.

    Mat 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Willie-T's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2015
    Age
    72
    Posts
    18,842
    Rep Power
    190

    Default Re: Hey Evangelical/Pentacostal/Charismatic types...

    Quote Originally Posted by Muzungu256 View Post
    hi i dont have money to buy that book right now but can you tell me pls why God doesnt heal all??? just quicky pls pls pls
    You can get a used copy (delivered) here:

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...=used&qid=&sr=

    for $5.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    “True eloquence consists of saying all that is necessary, and only that which is .” François Duc De La Rochefoucauld
    I am the righteousness of God, in Christ Jesus.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Rockrz's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 2016
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,679
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Hey Evangelical/Pentacostal/Charismatic types...

    Why doesn't God heal amputees or severely vegetabled people
    There have been documented case of people growing new limbs, coming out of comas, veggies tales being healed, etc

    Not so much in developed countries cause folks tend to believe in medical science before God's healing ability.


    The real help is - do not trust those so called miracles.

    If somebody wants money for their ministry, its always a scam.

    If somebody does not want money for their ministry, you must still examine what he is performing.
    Money grubbers aside... Jesus does till do miracles today.


    it's rather disrespectful to call people with disabilities "severely vegetabled"
    Only for politically correct liberal snowflakes!

    Those that are vegetables... don't care if you call them that, and probably would even know if ya did!


    The Gospels tell of some villages where Jesus only healed a few, "because of their unbelief". We are seeing healing and restoration where there is faith and obedience.
    Bingo!

    And part of faith and obedience is to not put man's ability (medical) before the Lord's



    Most of the people Jesus healed just "believed" He could heal them, and it went no further than that for the healing to happen
    They put their faith in to action by going to Jesus or by allowing others to take them to Jesus.

    Faith without action is dead according to what the Lord said thru His half Brutha James.



    God never promised to heal everyone
    PROOF that you don't know God's Word... or, what Jesus paid for at the Cross.
    stonesoffire likes this.

  6. #26


    DJ2
    DJ2 is online now
    Senior Member DJ2's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15th, 2017
    Age
    51
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: Hey Evangelical/Pentacostal/Charismatic types...

    Quote Originally Posted by feelhim View Post
    Why doesn't God heal amputees or severely vegetabled people (like quadriplegic people who can't speak) through prayer when mountains are supposed to be moved through prayer? Why are modern, documented miracles just cases where the odds were severely stacked against a possibility, but the outcome was still medically and scientifically explainable. For example, John Doe having cancer with a 40% chance of survival and surviving. Could have been God...but it could have been his 40% chance of survival.

    This is a question that was just thrown at me recently and idk how to deal with it. Please help haha.
    Your point is valid. If the miraculous is happening today how can it be hidden. The answer is obvious, it cannot. We live in a time and place that makes excuses for not having tangible proof of the miraculous absurd. Can God bring the miraculous to this world, of course. He has done it in the past and will do it again. It is the false "movements of the Spirit" that are defended by Christians that is appalling. To all Christians, beware of throwing your hat in the ring of false teachers your support will be judged.
    Angela53510 and ForthAngel like this.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2014
    Age
    54
    Posts
    963
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: Hey Evangelical/Pentacostal/Charismatic types...

    Quote Originally Posted by shittim View Post
    The Gospels tell of some villages where Jesus only healed a few, "because of their unbelief". We are seeing healing and restoration where there is faith and obedience.
    This means everybody who is sick, is because of his Lack Oma faith ore hist disobidient. Tell this all the suffering christians, special the poor which have no money to pay for medicine ore doc. That it is their own fault!
    This doctrine is a false doctrine. And to all which supporting this few. Your may forgot that all sick people which where healed finaly died because of another deseases, very few maby because of their age.
    All healings and miracles had the purpose to reveal God's Power and for His Glory! But not for to build up a desease and sickness free World. This we will have in heaven but not on earth. Of course we can pray for an sick person to be healed. But to get healed is not promissed. As some teaches and wake up false expectations and false hope, which leads finally to misstrust to God and to disapointness.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2017
    Age
    53
    Posts
    755
    Rep Power
    28

    Default Re: Hey Evangelical/Pentacostal/Charismatic types...

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ2 View Post
    Your point is valid. If the miraculous is happening today how can it be hidden. The answer is obvious, it cannot. We live in a time and place that makes excuses for not having tangible proof of the miraculous absurd. Can God bring the miraculous to this world, of course. He has done it in the past and will do it again. It is the false "movements of the Spirit" that are defended by Christians that is appalling. To all Christians, beware of throwing your hat in the ring of false teachers your support will be judged.
    God works through people though right?

  9. #29


    DJ2
    DJ2 is online now
    Senior Member DJ2's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15th, 2017
    Age
    51
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: Hey Evangelical/Pentacostal/Charismatic types...

    Quote Originally Posted by OneFaith View Post
    I am not of any of the mentioned religions, but I can tell you why miracles have ceased. Miracles always had a purpose. That is why Paul left Timothy sick- because the purpose of miracles was never for convenience. If that were the case, Jesus could multiply so much bread and fish that we would never have to work for our food, nor would we have need of doctors. But we are on this earth to be tested for heaven, and miracles have to be Willed into that plan.

    So what was the purpose of miracles, and why have they ceased? The purpose of miracles was identification. Anyone in the Old Testament could claim to be a prophet, saying God spoke to them, and we must do "this and this" now. Anyone can make that up, but false prophets could not part waters, control the rain, etc. But now that we have the complete Word of God (Bible), there is no longer need for prophets- and therefore no longer need to identify them by miracles.

    "Where there are prophesies they will cease, where there are tongues they will be stilled. For we know in part, and also prophesy partially, but when completion comes, what was only in part will disappear. BUT these remain- faith, hope, and love." So we may no longer have miracles and prophets, but we still do have faith, hope, and love- the greatest of those being love.

    Miracles also identified the Christ, and His 12 apostles. But when completion came- when Jesus announced at the end of Revelation that scripture was complete, and not to add to it or take away from it, and His 12 apostles died- that was the end of miracles.

    But we still have faith, hope, and love! What does that mean? It means that even though miracles ceased, there is still hope for our needs. "The prayer of a righteous man does much good." Therefore, it is possible, if we have faith, that through the love of righteous men (and women)'s prayers, good things can still happen. They will not be like walking on water, or parting the sea, or the blind suddenly seeing with only mere words, but to heal someone of cancer- that is possible. Not definite though, cause it still has to be according to God's Will, and He purposely left Paul with a "thorn" in his flesh.
    Well said. Very very very well said.

  10. #30


    DJ2
    DJ2 is online now
    Senior Member DJ2's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15th, 2017
    Age
    51
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: Hey Evangelical/Pentacostal/Charismatic types...

    Quote Originally Posted by Meggido View Post
    God works through people though right?
    Works through people..... what?
    Billyd likes this.

  11. #31
    Senior Member Rockrz's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 2016
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,679
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Hey Evangelical/Pentacostal/Charismatic types...

    Works through people..... what?
    I don't think they stuttered...

  12. #32


    DJ2
    DJ2 is online now
    Senior Member DJ2's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15th, 2017
    Age
    51
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: Hey Evangelical/Pentacostal/Charismatic types...

    Quote Originally Posted by shittim View Post
    There was no cessation, I have seen and experienced miracles all my life, to this day, and am walking on a lame leg that was healed through Jesus Christ and His atoning work on the cross.
    Not to be cute but if your leg was healed why is it still lame?
    Angela53510 likes this.

  13. #33
    Senior Member Rockrz's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 2016
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,679
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Hey Evangelical/Pentacostal/Charismatic types...

    Not to be cute but if your leg was healed why is it still lame?
    Cause it's been kickin it with the cheesy jokes!

    Besides, God said 'by His stripes you WERE healed' (1 Peter 2:24)... and we walk by faith not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7).... and God calls those things that be not as tho they were (Romans 4:17)... so sometimes we need to understand that the Kingdom of God works on seedtime and harvest (Mark 4:26, Matthew 13:24) and we need to stand for what Jesus paid for us to have before we see it.
    posthuman likes this.

  14. #34


    DJ2
    DJ2 is online now
    Senior Member DJ2's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15th, 2017
    Age
    51
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: Hey Evangelical/Pentacostal/Charismatic types...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockrz View Post
    I don't think they stuttered...
    Who are "they"?

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2017
    Age
    53
    Posts
    755
    Rep Power
    28

    Default Re: Hey Evangelical/Pentacostal/Charismatic types...

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ2 View Post
    Works through people..... what?

    God works through people to manifest miracles right? He did it through Moses and the Prophets and through Jesus and through the New Testament.

    You imply you are waiting for the next big move of God, well some of us believe, with God working through us we can be a move of God.

    I was at a Gas station once and saw a woman that could not get into her car. As I approached her I saw the tears and sheer pain she was in. She looked at me and screamed, " my back went out, my back went out!, I cannot get in my car and cannot not move!!! The fear and pain was evident and was the fact she could not move. Another woman was calling 911, another was getting her a bottle of water and right then, I heard the Holy Spirit say. Just go up to her and pray that her back becomes "unlocked" I did not get religious I just asked her if I could pray with her and she said yes. I did not get goofy and lay hands on her, I asked her name and held her hand and my wife held her other hand and wiped the tears from her face and then I simply prayed, Father, in the name of Jesus, the spirit says this back is unlocked.

    BAM! it was instant. The woman was radically unlocked and literally. she humped up and down and told us she suffers from a herniated disc that has never been fixed and at times it herniates, when another vertebrae comes out of place. She asked us for our number and sped off to her chiropractor. 3 days later she called us and asked to meet. We did and she had her hubby and kids and said when she got to her chiropractor he did not need to make the usual adjustments. In fact, the chirp took new xrays and all her issues, included the herniated disc were healed completely.

    We led that entire family to Jesus that day and they now serve in a church and on fire from God.

    God works through people right?
    Grace777x70 and Depleted like this.

  16. #36
    Senior Member posthuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2013
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,794
    Rep Power
    195

    Default Re: Hey Evangelical/Pentacostal/Charismatic types...

    Quote Originally Posted by feelhim View Post
    Why doesn't God heal amputees or severely vegetabled people (like quadriplegic people who can't speak) through prayer when mountains are supposed to be moved through prayer? Why are modern, documented miracles just cases where the odds were severely stacked against a possibility, but the outcome was still medically and scientifically explainable. For example, John Doe having cancer with a 40% chance of survival and surviving. Could have been God...but it could have been his 40% chance of survival.

    This is a question that was just thrown at me recently and idk how to deal with it. Please help haha.

    And it came to pass, as he went to Jerusalem, that he passed through the midst of Samaria and Galilee. And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off: And they lifted up their voices, and said,
    Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.
    And when he saw them, he said unto them,
    Go shew yourselves unto the priests.
    And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed. And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God, And fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan. And Jesus answering said,
    Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine? There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.
    And he said unto him,
    Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.
    (Luke 17:11-19)


    one leper was made whole - though all were cleansed.
    leprosy destroys tissue. did Christ not cause it to grow back?

    And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.
    (John 21:25)

    it was ((and still is)) custom for captive people in a conquered land to be mutilated, especially men of age to fight. captured enemy soldiers were commonly dismembered and sent back as an humiliation, and a burden to the people being suppressed.
    there were thousands of people flocking to Jesus during His ministry, and He was healing all of them:

    Jesus came down with them and stood on a level place; and there was a large crowd of His disciples, and a great throng of people from all Judea and Jerusalem and the coastal region of Tyre and Sidon, who had come to hear Him and to be healed of their diseases; and those who were troubled with unclean spirits were being cured. And all the people were trying to touch Him, for power was coming from Him and healing them all.
    (Luke 6:17-19)

    who could imagine that no one mutilated, no one with any missing part was made whole by Him?
    a question of whether He is capable of and has performed the miraculous act of regrowing tissue? people who were paralyzed for years and years suddenly got up and ran and jumped. where did their muscle-mass come from? that had necessarily atrophied and deteriorated to powerlessness over all that time unable to be used?

    and this:

    Thus says the Lord God to these bones,
    ‘Behold, I will cause breath to enter you that you may come to life. I will put sinews on you, make flesh grow back on you, cover you with skin and put breath in you that you may come alive; and you will know that I am the Lord.’
    (Ezekiel 37:5-6)

    there is no question that He is able

    And I looked, and behold, sinews were on them, and flesh grew and skin covered them; but there was no breath in them.
    (Ezekiel 37:8)

    there is no question that He has, or that He will again






    if a dismembered person is whole today, or tomorrow, though a person may prophesy over them or lay hands on them or by prayer, it is not done by any person, but by Salvation, who is Christ.

    Once God has spoken;
    Twice I have heard this:
    That power belongs to God;
    And lovingkindness is Yours, O Lord,
    For You recompense a man according to his work.

    (Psalm 62:11-12)

    And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying,
    All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
    (Matthew 28:18)

    why doesn't random Joe who asks baited questions see God's power demonstrated when he demands it of the Almighty?

    well, here's a possibility:

    A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas.
    And he left them, and departed.
    (Matthew 16:4)

    what generation does Jesus say this about?
    did He not perform hundreds of thousands of signs while He was walking on earth?


    Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.
    (James 4:3)

    James says this, and says it to a specific group of people he is sending a letter to. but Jesus says this too, and about a whole generation. there are good reasons for '
    a famine' of the power of God displayed as we move through time, to prepare the way for the deception of the beast and for the judgement.






    see, the question being asked is also a '
    seeking for a sign' - so equivalently, ask why Jesus said this about a generation, what the earmarks of that generation are, why what He said is perfect in wisdom as a response to what that generation is, knowing that power and glory and authority belong to God, not man?
    Angela53510 and Depleted like this.

  17. #37
    Senior Member Grace777x70's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2015
    Age
    61
    Posts
    18,693
    Rep Power
    207

    Default Re: Hey Evangelical/Pentacostal/Charismatic types...

    Paul says - happy is he who doesn't condemn himself in what he believes. Let him have their own faith before God so people are allowed to have a different opinion on subjects such as healing.

    Jesus is perfect theology:

    Jesus is the exact representation of the nature of the Father. Jesus said no one knows my Father but the Son and He has come to reveal Him to men. Jesus came to do the will of the Father.

    Hebrews 1:3 says that Jesus is the exact representation of the nature of the Father as well as the will of the Father.

    If we want to see what the Father's will is concerning a subject - see what Jesus did while He was on this earth.

    If we want to see how the Father views sinners - look to see how Jesus interacted with them. ( both the prostitutes and the religious Pharisees )

    If we want to see if it's God's will to heal people in their physical bodies - look to Jesus while He was here on this earth. He healed "all" that came to Him. He does not change.

    If we want to see what the Father's discipline looks like - watch Jesus discipline the disciples - He did it with His words.

    Jesus and the Father are One in their nature, purpose and love.

    There is not one time - NOT one time where some one who came to Jesus for healing - that was not healed. He healed all that came to Him. There are many scriptures that attest to this fact.

    There were times that Jesus went independently to some such as the Pool of Bethseda. But all that came to Him - He healed.

    No where do we find anywhere in Jesus' life where do we see any of these things being said by Jesus to anyone that came to Him for healing;

    1) I can't heal you because God is trying to teach you something.

    2) I can't heal you because you have sin in your life.

    3) I can't heal you because you have not forgiven your mother-in-law. ( or anyone )

    4) I can't heal you because you have not been eating and exercising properly. ( They were all on the Mediterranean Diet too... )

    5) I can't heal you because God wants you to suffer with this sickness so that you will learn to trust in Him.

    None of these things ever occurred although we have been taught by some of our church teachings that they are true. There is no evidence in the life of Jesus - in fact - the evidence is the complete opposite of what we have been taught in some circles.

    Everyone is free to have the faith that they have before God. I won't insult or de-mean nor try to "lord it over their faith" if they choose to believe something else.

    I will not call them a "cult" because of their unbelief in God's word on the subject that is different from others nor will I say that they are now "in heresy". I expect others to act with the same respect towards others as well.

    God bless you.

    We have a good, good Father and a great salvation in our Lord Jesus Christ. I believe we haven't even scratched the surface of understanding what Christ has done for us on the cross and resurrection and that we too have died with Him and are raised to newness of life.

    One day we will get incorruptible bodies where we will not be attacked. Until then - we live in a corrupted world and sickness is an enemy that is the foul offspring of this corrupted world. Sickness is not of God. Thank you Jesus for your life and deliverance from all things!
    Last edited by Grace777x70; May 17th, 2017 at 05:54 PM.
    posthuman and 20 like this.
    The new man in Christ - the new creation that is created in righteousness and

    holiness hears the heart voice of the Spirit and not an old head noise of the letter

    of the word. The Pharisees knew "bible knowledge" but they did not

    know God's heart and so they erred in really understanding what the

    scriptures were saying.


    The Lord wants us to look through His eyes and to live from His heart towards

    people, towards Him and towards ourselves as well.

  18. #38
    Senior Member Rockrz's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 2016
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,679
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Hey Evangelical/Pentacostal/Charismatic types...

    Who are "they"?
    A search party has been sent out to find them... hopefully they will be identified soon.
    Meggido likes this.

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2014
    Age
    54
    Posts
    963
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: Hey Evangelical/Pentacostal/Charismatic types...

    Quote Originally Posted by Meggido View Post
    God works through people to manifest miracles right? He did it through Moses and the Prophets and through Jesus and through the New Testament.

    You imply you are waiting for the next big move of God, well some of us believe, with God working through us we can be a move of God.

    I was at a Gas station once and saw a woman that could not get into her car. As I approached her I saw the tears and sheer pain she was in. She looked at me and screamed, " my back went out, my back went out!, I cannot get in my car and cannot not move!!! The fear and pain was evident and was the fact she could not move. Another woman was calling 911, another was getting her a bottle of water and right then, I heard the Holy Spirit say. Just go up to her and pray that her back becomes "unlocked" I did not get religious I just asked her if I could pray with her and she said yes. I did not get goofy and lay hands on her, I asked her name and held her hand and my wife held her other hand and wiped the tears from her face and then I simply prayed, Father, in the name of Jesus, the spirit says this back is unlocked.

    BAM! it was instant. The woman was radically unlocked and literally. she humped up and down and told us she suffers from a herniated disc that has never been fixed and at times it herniates, when another vertebrae comes out of place. She asked us for our number and sped off to her chiropractor. 3 days later she called us and asked to meet. We did and she had her hubby and kids and said when she got to her chiropractor he did not need to make the usual adjustments. In fact, the chirp took new xrays and all her issues, included the herniated disc were healed completely.

    We led that entire family to Jesus that day and they now serve in a church and on fire from God.

    God works through people right?
    Of course the Lord uses today also healings to bring people into his family. But this is not common.
    Today people taught that it is normal that Christians are health(without sickness ore handycap). And if not they are disobidient ore have lack on faith. This doctrine I cant find in the Bible!
    Meggido likes this.

  20. #40
    Senior Member Rockrz's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 2016
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,679
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Hey Evangelical/Pentacostal/Charismatic types...

    This doctrine I cant find in the Bible!
    You obviously don't know much about what Jesus did.

    He literally paid the price for SIN... which is the root cause of sickness, poverty, perversion, and all other things that came upon man as a result of Adam's sin.

    If being poor and sick were God's will... do you believe there will be sick and poor people in Heaven?

    What we sow is what we reap so those that are taught it's God's will for us to be poor and sick... they are likely to be poor and sick.

    Besides, true prosperity has little to nothing to do with money and is God's presence and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

    Liberty from what? Liberty from whatever you need liberating from that is not God's will for man

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 1st, 2017, 08:20 PM
  2. Oneness Pentacostal
    By Revelator7 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 29th, 2014, 02:55 AM
  3. Are you an Evangelical?
    By phil112 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: March 5th, 2014, 05:02 PM
  4. stepping away from the pentacostal movement
    By carey in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: July 12th, 2013, 08:51 PM
  5. Pentacostal
    By Bushido8000 in forum Christian Young Adults Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: September 3rd, 2012, 11:18 AM