Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 143
Like Tree43Likes

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: How To Recognize "False Prophets"

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2013
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,537
    Rep Power
    29

    Default Re: How To Recognize "False Prophets"

    Quote Originally Posted by garee View Post
    I true prophet is one the prophecies the thoughts og God. A false prophet is simply one that adds his own private revelation.
    You'd better be careful there, since you make so many pronouncements contrary to the Bible. You may just be condemning yourself as a false prophet with the previous statement and the following one.

    If any man says there is Christ or I had a dream as a vision we are commanded to believe not.
    There 'here is Christ, or there' is from Matthew 24. Did you get the part about dreams and visions from your own private revelation, because I can't find that in the Bible. Acts 2 tells us about the young men having visions and the old men dreaming dreams in the last days. In the book of Job, we see that these things are given to 'men' in general to warn them. It isn't limited to Christians, as we can see from certain passages in the Old Testament.

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2013
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,537
    Rep Power
    29

    Default Re: How To Recognize "False Prophets"

    If pictures of eyes are all pagan symbols, how about real human eyes? If someone has an eye, does that mean he worships the Egyptian God Ra? Who created the human eye, Ra or Yahweh?
    stonesoffire likes this.

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2017
    Age
    60
    Posts
    762
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: How To Recognize "False Prophets"

    Quote Originally Posted by presidente View Post
    If pictures of eyes are all pagan symbols
    Where have you gotten the idea that ALL pictures of eyes are pagan symbols?

    If someone has an eye, does that mean he worships the Egyptian God Ra?
    How do you not see the absurdity of your question? Who has proposed that anyone who has an eye is a Satan-worshipper?

    Bro, there ARE occultists in the world. And they DO have occult symbols which they use to indicate occult allegiances.

    You have tried three times now (by my count) to propose this same nonsensical argument...that the "all-seeing-eye" occult symbol can NOT be employed by occultists as an occult symbol...because they did not create or design the human eye. What in the world?!

    Satanists/occultists use the very well known satanic pentagram as one of their symbols...which employs a five-pointed "star" shape. But God long before, created the star-shaped "starfruit" (or Carambola):






    Does that stop occultists from using the star shape as one of their symbols? No, it does not.

    What in the world are we discussing here? This is all plain, ordinary common sense: Occultists have occult symbols which they employ.

    It is the context, the surrounding circumstances, and any number of various other indicators which may or may not provide reasonably certain confirmation that a given individual has the INTENT to display an occult symbol...of which there are, by the way, many hundreds if not thousands.
    My 'e-booklet' - The Great Apostasy Plot

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2013
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,537
    Rep Power
    29

    Default Re: How To Recognize "False Prophets"

    Quote Originally Posted by MattTooFor View Post
    Where have you gotten the idea that ALL pictures of eyes are pagan symbols?

    How do you not see the absurdity of your question?


    I suppose you could say that I was arguing using reductio ad adsurdum?

    Who has proposed that anyone who has an eye is a Satan-worshipper?
    If anyone who uses an eye in a corporate symbol or art is under suspicion for using a pagan Egyptian symbol, why not be suspicious of anyone who has an eye? The use of an eye as a symbol does not necessarily imply a reference to the occult.

    Bro, there ARE occultists in the world. And they DO have occult symbols which they use to indicate occult allegiances.

    You have tried three times now (by my count) to propose this same nonsensical argument...that the "all-seeing-eye" occult symbol can NOT be employed by occultists as an occult symbol...because they did not create or design the human eye. What in the world?!
    That's not my argument. I do not believe we should be overly suspicious of graphic designers, companies that employ them, or Christian authors or musicians who publish through the companies who employ the graphic designers who happen to use an eye in their designs.

    Satanists/occultists use the very well known satanic pentagram as one of their symbols...which employs a five-pointed "star" shape. But God long before, created the star-shaped "starfruit" (or Carambola):






    Does that stop occultists from using the star shape as one of their symbols? No, it does not.
    No, but it is also good reason not to think all stars in symbols are intended to be occultic, since stars occur in nature, sort of, if you cut a star fruit.

    Also, I don't see any Biblical reason to think that we know false prophets by their use of occultic hand symbols, symbols on their publications, etc.

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2017
    Age
    60
    Posts
    762
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: How To Recognize "False Prophets"

    Quote Originally Posted by presidente View Post
    I suppose you could say that I was arguing using reductio ad adsurdum?
    No, you set up a ridiculous straw man which you knew was a ridiculous straw man...then knocked it down.

    If anyone who uses an eye in a corporate symbol or art is under suspicion for using a pagan Egyptian symbol, why not be suspicious of anyone who has an eye?
    An amazingly dumb question which I can't believe you're asking seriously: A human being cannot help having an eye which he has been created with. A corporation has complete control over the design of their corporate logo.

    And this is yet another straw man to say every single corporate logo which incorporates an eye into it's logo is "under suspicion". An optometrist might use "eye" symbolism innocently, for example. And yes, there may be many cases where the company has hired a graphic arts designer who incorporates occult symbolism which the company owners are unaware of. You're trying desperately to turn this into a hacked-off, sawed-off discussion. Knock yourself out.

    That's not my argument.
    Yes, that HAS been your argument. What in the world, guy?

    I do not believe we should be overly suspicious of graphic designers, companies that employ them
    No, you changed your argument...and this is STILL a strawman you have erected. Your original argument was that I propose ALL pictures of eyes are pagan symbols.

    And you comment "we should not be overly suspicious" is a uselessly generalized platitude. Let me know when you'd like to have an intellectually honest discussion regarding the actual reality of undercover satanic agents in the church world just as the Bible says there are.

    Christian authors or musicians who publish through the companies who employ the graphic designers who happen to use an eye in their designs.
    You have once again dishonestly 'begged the question' over whether Michael Smith (as one of hundreds of examples) did or didn't have input into his album cover design. And once again, for about the fifth time I am pointing out how your 'slip is showing' in that you are inadvertently conceding these are occult symbols which I have pointed out on these album covers (and other places)...and so now it simply becomes a question of whether Smith was complicit.

    No, but it is also good reason not to think all stars in symbols are intended to be occultic, since stars occur in nature, sort of, if you cut a star fruit.
    You're arguing with a phantom.

    Also, I don't see any Biblical reason to think that we know false prophets by their use of occultic hand symbols, symbols on their publications, etc.
    I see no biblical information on how to repair my TV set either. You're way, way off course: The Bible certainly forbids dishonest underhandedness...and when Pat Robertson flashes a secret occult "gang sign" unknown to any of his Christian followers (certainly back in 1986)...for you to say "oh well, I see no problem, because there is no scripture forbidding secret occult signals"...your discernment and critical thinking skills are non-existent.
    My 'e-booklet' - The Great Apostasy Plot

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2013
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,537
    Rep Power
    29

    Default Re: How To Recognize "False Prophets"

    Quote Originally Posted by MattTooFor View Post
    No, you set up a ridiculous straw man which you knew was a ridiculous straw man...then knocked it down.
    You see a pagan symbol in that picture of a person running around with candles over their head. That's probably intentional. But is that the 'eye of Ra', or just an eye. You can look in the mirror and see an eye. If a graphic design person makes an eye, out of all the eyes in the world, and all the symbols using eyes, where is the evidence he is drawing this as a reference to the 'eye of Ra'? That's a huge leap. Not that much bigger of a leap than saying if someone has an eye, he's got an occultic symbol on his face, the reductio ad adsurdum I made. Where is the straw man.

    An amazingly dumb question which I can't believe you're asking seriously: A human being cannot help having an eye which he has been created with. A corporation has complete control over the design of their corporate logo.
    Reductio ad adsurdum can be dumb to illustrate the point. Sometimes the dumber ones are better.

    And this is yet another straw man to say every single corporate logo which incorporates an eye into it's logo is "under suspicion". An optometrist might use "eye" symbolism innocently, for example. And yes, there may be many cases where the company has hired a graphic arts designer who incorporates occult symbolism which the company owners are unaware of. You're trying desperately to turn this into a hacked-off, sawed-off discussion. Knock yourself out.
    I think some of your evidence is almost silly. If a graphic designer uses an eye or something that vague resembles or is a clear use of the runic alphabet, that's not solid evidence the graphic designer is involved in the occult. I've never signed with a music label, but I'd imagine the musicians aren't the ones who design the labels either.

    If false prophets are like wolves in sheep clothing, why would the sign of false prophets be their publishing occultic signs for all to see?

    Yes, that HAS been your argument. What in the world, guy?

    No, you changed your argument...and this is STILL a strawman you have erected. Your original argument was that I propose ALL pictures of eyes are pagan symbols.
    That seemed to be the underlying assumption. Why would a picture of an actual human eye be seen as an occultic symbol? Why does the head on the stick figure that looks like an eye have to be a reference to 'the eye of Ra'? Could the artist have intended them as pagan symbols? It's possible. But there isn't good evidence for it. Every healthy human being has an eye. If an artist draws an eye, he could be drawing it based on his exposure to people, who have eyes, rather than some obscure Egyptian pagan symbolism.

    And you comment "we should not be overly suspicious" is a uselessly generalized platitude. Let me know when you'd like to have an intellectually honest discussion regarding the actual reality of undercover satanic agents in the church world just as the Bible says there are.
    Then lets talk about Biblical criteria-- fruit. Where does the Bible tell us to identify false prophets by images that might be, but might not be, intended as pagan symbols on their published works, or hand signals.

    You have once again dishonestly 'begged the question' over whether Michael Smith (as one of hundreds of examples) did or didn't have input into his album cover design.
    This is a nasty quarrelsome habit of yours to accuse me of dishonesty. This is a difference of opinion and understanding. Where is the evidence that anyoneis lying in this thread. Why attack people's character? Do you think being quarrelsome is a good thing? Do you like it when other people attack your character when you disagree with them.

    And once again, for about the fifth time I am pointing out how your 'slip is showing' in that you are inadvertently conceding these are occult symbols which I have pointed out on these album covers (and other places).
    There are a lot of things that might be occultic symbols to one, but not to another. I have two eyes on my face. I see them and I see something God created through His word (which I got through pro-creation from Adam.) I don't see the 'eye of Ra.' If a little kid draws someone with an eye, I see that as an attempt at art imitating reality, not a pagan symbol.

    You could interpret some of those images as 'pagan symbols.' That probably has more to do with your mindset than anything else. I don't believe uses of early Germanic alphabets has to be an expression of paganism,. It would seem uncharitable, IMO, toward a graphic design person to assume that the use of a script that resembles runes was done so to express pagan beliefs, certainly without further evidence.

    ..and so now it simply becomes a question of whether Smith was complicit.
    No, the question is whether the intent was 'pagan'. Some Hindu writings are in Devanagri. Is Devanagri pagan? Roman pagans wrote pagan stuff in the Roman alphabet. Does that make our posts to each other 'pagan'?

    I see no biblical information on how to repair my TV set either. You're way, way off course: The Bible certainly forbids dishonest underhandedness...and when Pat Robertson flashes a secret occult "gang sign" unknown to any of his Christian followers (certainly back in 1986)...for you to say "oh well, I see no problem, because there is no scripture forbidding secret occult signals"...your discernment and critical thinking skills are non-existent.
    Now, you are being insulting and quarrelsome, there at the end. If you want to have a conversation, how about discussing the issues without attacking those that disagree.

    I don't know that much about masonic hand signs. What I know about this is that the type of people who are concerned a lot about hand signals as a sign that someone is a false prophet, an occultist, or the new world order, masons trying to take over the world, etc. say Pat Robertson is giving a freemasonry sign. And some of these people would describe this symbol as 'occultic.'

    I also have heard a clip of Pat Robertson warning about the dangers of freemasonry. I have read that he put out a book on the 'New World Order' in which he warns about freemasonry. I believe this was after the photograph.

    In my limited experience with a photoshoot for my wedding photos, the photographer tells the person being photographed how to position their hands, etc. I've seen this sort of thing on TV, etc. If Robertson was unaware of the symbol. The photographer could have been having some fun at his expense. Media tends to be left-wing, and would have had an interest in undermining Pat Robertson. They seem to hate religious conservatives most of all.

    If you want to label someone as a false prophet, at least talk about something concrete, not the idea that positioning your hand a certain way is 'dishonest underhandedness.' You might want to talk to Robertson one-on-one about the hand signals, first, before bringing witnesses, if you think that is a sin. If we want to discuss someone being a false prophet from a Biblical perspective, we should at least be discussing issues related to the Bible, like bad fruit, false prophecies, etc.

  7. #47
    Senior Member CaptainGoat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2017
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: How To Recognize "False Prophets"

    Most masonic handshakes one cant see them unless one knows what to look for. There are different types. I used to work for one who had his "Friends" visit him and they assumed I was one. When I got a masonic handshake I would go and try to correct it into a normal friendly handshake and I didn't know this meant I was a superior mason too them. They sent others to try to find out more as there are three groups in my area that run business, police and all athoritive rolls, even many church leaders are masons, hence I found myself having to leave the church and couldn't find another.
    God does see what goes on. He knows the hearts and minds of every individual.
    Most masons dont know the implications as to what they are involved with on the religions side as they have been hoodwinked into thinking they are just traditions. I've often said, one has to come out of such an organisation and stand back to see what is really going on as if one is in it, it is everyday life.
    J7 likes this.
    . The latest project in progress in 7mm narrow gauge. It now has a roof.

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2016
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,854
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: How To Recognize "False Prophets"

    Quote Originally Posted by presidente View Post
    One could make claims that do not happen without being a false prophet. Genuine prophesying has to do with speaking on behalf of God, speaking His words. False prophesying has to do with speaking words that supposedly are from God, but aren't, or prophesying from a false god or something along those lines. There are also those who pretend to be prophets when the Lord has not sent them, when they do not have that gift or ministry from the Lord.

    Many people make sports predictions that do not come to pass. That doesn't mean they are false prophets in the Biblical sense.
    What would someone who holds to the testimony of JESUS be prophecying?

  9. #49


    J7
    J7 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2017
    Age
    58
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Re: How To Recognize "False Prophets"

    Christians used symbols at one time - e.g. the fish.

    Any group trying to stay under the radar does this.

    Well, except Jihadis, who do C4 documentaries, which seems to guarantee them anonymity.....

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2013
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,537
    Rep Power
    29

    Default Re: How To Recognize "False Prophets"

    Btw, I showed my relative who left the freemasons the picture of Pat Robertson and asked what that was. He didn't know what I meant. I asked if he were making a mason sign. He said he wasn't doing it right if he was.

  11. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2017
    Age
    60
    Posts
    762
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: How To Recognize "False Prophets"

    Quote Originally Posted by presidente View Post
    Reductio ad adsurdum can be dumb to illustrate the point.
    No, it was just a dishonest straw man. A straw man is always dishonesty in essence.

    If a graphic design person makes an eye, out of all the eyes in the world, and all the symbols using eyes, where is the evidence he is drawing this as a reference to the 'eye of Ra'?
    There is amazing absurdity in this question: 1) There ARE occultists/satanists in the world. 2) They DO signal their secret allegiance through signals and symbols. But 3) nonsensically, you're saying there is absolutely no way on God's green earth for anyone to know in any given instance...whether there is an intentional occult symbol/signal display...or just an 'innocent' unintentional display. Apparently, according to you, even other occultists would never know. It's just sheer nonsense. An inability to reason and think things through. Occultists obviously have a PURPOSE in displaying occult symbols.

    I think some of your evidence is almost silly.
    Well wait a minute. Isn't that "nasty quarrelsomeness" on your part to use such condescending language - LOL? You have double standards going on, left and right.

    And so, as to your unintentional concession...you're saying some of the evidence isn't "silly"? Which evidence was that? You're a hoot.

    If false prophets are like wolves in sheep clothing, why would the sign of false prophets be their publishing occultic signs for all to see?
    Come on. Are you serious? Bro, nobody recognizes the symbols...except a very, very few. To this day, 99.99% of the Christian community has not one scintilla of awareness about Robertson posing with this occult signaling. It doesn't matter what occult symbols are "published" if no one is recognizing the symbols.

    Then lets talk about Biblical criteria-- fruit.
    If these people are engaging in occultist activities...that's their "fruit". If Robertson is sending a secret signal of allegiance which is then recognized by fellow occultists/Luciferians...that's his "fruit".

    Robertson IS flashing a secret signal. If you lack the common sense to make that simple observation...then you lack the common sense.

    Where does the Bible tell us to identify false prophets by images that might be, but might not be, intended as pagan symbols on their published works, or hand signals.
    And again, there is such a profound lack of an ability to use logic, reason and common sense going on here. I say again (and again and again):

    There ARE occultists/Luciferians in the world. They DO use occult symbols to secretly identify themselves and show allegiance. But you're saying our hands are tied because the Bible gives no specific directions about recognizing these things. It's pure nonsense. And I think you know it's nonsense. But if you don't realize it's nonsense...then I revert back to my prior comments about lacking simple common sense.

    This is a nasty quarrelsome habit of yours to accuse me of dishonesty.
    I have repeatedly complained about your dishonesty...and I'm almost certain I will need to continue my complaints. You have repeatedly recycled this defeated "question-begging" argument in which you conclude Smith had nothing to do with the posing. Question-begging is a form of dishonesty.

    By the way, in reference to "nasty and quarrelsome", you seem to have forgotten your malicious, (and dare I say) evil, repeated references to having me questioned as a "pedophile" on highway billboards. Although......you did seem to get a little quiet by the time we were going over Smith's dozens and dozens of satanic death metal bands he has invited to Rocketown...and all the magazine articles and TV news reports which have been up in an uproar about the ongoing satanism at Rocketown. The "pedophile billboard" references sort of melted away and you said you needed to leave town for a "trip" - LOL.

    It would seem uncharitable, IMO, toward a graphic design person to assume that the use of a script that resembles runes was done so to express pagan beliefs, certainly without further evidence.
    I see. And would the satanic operation which Smith has going on over at his youth club "Rocketown" constitute "further evidence"?

    No, the question is whether the intent was 'pagan'.
    No, the question is whether there is indication of secrecy and concealment. And when Smith climbs up on that chair and forms his body into a secret, unknown symbol (to virtually the entirety of the Christian world)...and nothing is ever explained and nothing is ever disclosed, and he and his staff brush off repeated inquiries from occult researchers and other concerned Christians...simple common sense indicates intentional secrecy.

    And when a practicing occultist casually reveals to me the significance of Smith's runing message...which is that the "chief pagan god" (AKA "the sky god") stands over the Rune of Mankind (the Rune of Mannaz)...simple common sense indicates there should be grave concern.

    Now, you are being insulting
    Not at all. Just being frank: 1) There ARE occultists (satanists) in the world. 2) They DO use occult symbols to secretly identify themselves. But 3) you say our hands are tied because the Bible gives no specific passages about identifying occult symbols. Complete and absolute nonsense.

    I don't know that much about masonic hand signs.
    You don't need to "know that much". All you need to know is that this hand signal is unknown to you and 99.99% of the rest of the Christian community.

    You're making my argument for me without intending to do so: That's precisely the point - no one knows what this signal is...precisely because it is an occult symbol - LOL.

    I also have heard a clip of Pat Robertson warning about the dangers of freemasonry. I have read that he put out a book on the 'New World Order' in which he warns about freemasonry. I believe this was after the photograph.
    You're recycling defeated arguments...which is quite wearying. Most of this recycling appears to be intentional...as with your opening chiding comments of this post: Your (at least) thrice-repeated snark about how I think all eyes are satanic.

    To answer this for about the third time...if Robertson is, in fact, an occultist/Luciferian...he would, of course, lie. He would teach against occultism and still secretly practice it. Again, the profound lack of critical thinking skills..that you could possibly rationalize "well gosh, how could he be an occultist if he teaches against participation in occult groups (i.e. secret societies)?"

    How could someone secretly be a satanist and yet posture as though they're not? Hmmm. Let me think that over and get back to you.

    Btw, I showed my relative who left the freemasons the picture of Pat Robertson and asked what that was. He didn't know what I meant. I asked if he were making a mason sign. He said he wasn't doing it right if he was.
    And your relative's obvious ignorance doesn't matter. What matters is..Robertson is making a secret signal. Secret messages of secret allegiances which are being passed under the noses and behind the backs of his Christian followers...IS occultism (i.e. secrecy). If you don't have the common sense to recognize the alarming inappropriateness of this secrecy...then you don't have the common sense.

    And this Lion's paw signaling is utilized far beyond the world of Freemasonry, FYI. And again, to address yet another defeated and recycled argument: Creative variations in the presentation of these signals and symbols are precisely what occultists ARE looking for...contrary to your relative's idea that there needs to be exactitude. And I already told you I had confirmation from two of the top ex-Masons in the US.

    Among masons, this signaling is also referred to as the Sign of the Fellow Craft...and indeed, the depiction shows bent fingers in a 'clawed' fashion. So...don't know what your relative is talking about. I don't think he does either.
    The Sign of the Fellow Craft
    My 'e-booklet' - The Great Apostasy Plot

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2017
    Age
    60
    Posts
    762
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: How To Recognize "False Prophets"

    Quote Originally Posted by presidente View Post
    If a graphic design person makes an eye, out of all the eyes in the world, and all the symbols using eyes, where is the evidence he is drawing this as a reference to the 'eye of Ra'?
    Getting back to this pseudo-argument that no can ever know when there has been an intentional display of occult symbolism:

    As I said, we see everything from ultra-obvious satanic symbol presentations...all the way to "hmmm, I'm not quite sure that was intentional"...and everything in-between.

    These below are obvious satanic "goats-head pentagram" symbols. Five-pointed "stars":



    How about the "stars" on the American flag? People who patriotically fly the flag are not intentionally displaying occult symbols...even though, elsewhere, the five-pointed "star" IS used as an occult symbol.

    OK so...what about the flags displayed by Hillary Clinton back when she was contesting for the Democratic nomination against eventual winner, Barack Obama?






    The Clintons (or someone in their inner circle) arranged for custom-made US flags in which the 'upright' stars have been turned upside down into the more explicit "baphomet pentagram" presentation...apparently as a kind of 'salute' to her dark lord, Lucifer? Presumably a kind of "prayer"/appeal for support as her campaign was lagging. An overturned pentagram represents the "goats head" of Satan...as seen at the top of the post.

    An corroborating article in Mother Jones

    Modern-day US flags with the "stars" turned upside down are non-existent. They cannot be bought at any store or at any Internet site. Hillary's flags needed to have been custom-made.

    And there is a huge context of supporting evidence regarding indications of occult allegiances from the Clintons: For one thing, Hillary conducted satanic rituals in the White House while she was there during her husband's presidency. The secular media ignorantly (or knowingly?) spun it as "seances" where she was reportedly trying to make contact with dead people. Bible students, of course, would refer to it as a satanic ritual.

    Additionally, the Clintons have repeatedly posed for photos and portraits, striking occult poses and signals.


    (The "split finger" occult signal was first popularized by a satanic Winston Churchill, literally a card-carrying Druid.)

    Additionally, the Clintons have engaged in great personal evil. Bill has been a sexual predator and a serial rapist. Eyewitnesses have testified to Hillary's homosexulaity and her utilization of "courtesans" (i.e. sex slaves). One former sex slave, Brice Taylor, wrote a book ("Thanks For the Memories") about her experiences as a courtesan at the hands of evil people in high circles...and described her victimization by Hillary (excerpt here).

    Whether some of you folks reading this thread understand the concept of an emerging Antichrist cabal...there IS an Antichrist cabal. The Clintons are in the inner circles of a satanic Antichrist globalist movement. Are these custom-made satanic flags indication of satanic allegiance? Well, the question certainly deserves to be asked.
    My 'e-booklet' - The Great Apostasy Plot

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2017
    Age
    53
    Posts
    721
    Rep Power
    27

    Default Re: How To Recognize "False Prophets"

    Quote Originally Posted by MattTooFor View Post
    No, it was just a dishonest straw man. A straw man is always dishonesty in essence.

    There is amazing absurdity in this question: 1) There ARE occultists/satanists in the world. 2) They DO signal their secret allegiance through signals and symbols. But 3) nonsensically, you're saying there is absolutely no way on God's green earth for anyone to know in any given instance...whether there is an intentional occult symbol/signal display...or just an 'innocent' unintentional display. Apparently, according to you, even other occultists would never know. It's just sheer nonsense. An inability to reason and think things through. Occultists obviously have a PURPOSE in displaying occult symbols.

    Well wait a minute. Isn't that "nasty quarrelsomeness" on your part to use such condescending language - LOL? You have double standards going on, left and right.

    And so, as to your unintentional concession...you're saying some of the evidence isn't "silly"? Which evidence was that? You're a hoot.

    Come on. Are you serious? Bro, nobody recognizes the symbols...except a very, very few. To this day, 99.99% of the Christian community has not one scintilla of awareness about Robertson posing with this occult signaling. It doesn't matter what occult symbols are "published" if no one is recognizing the symbols.

    If these people are engaging in occultist activities...that's their "fruit". If Robertson is sending a secret signal of allegiance which is then recognized by fellow occultists/Luciferians...that's his "fruit".

    Robertson IS flashing a secret signal. If you lack the common sense to make that simple observation...then you lack the common sense.

    And again, there is such a profound lack of an ability to use logic, reason and common sense going on here. I say again (and again and again):

    There ARE occultists/Luciferians in the world. They DO use occult symbols to secretly identify themselves and show allegiance. But you're saying our hands are tied because the Bible gives no specific directions about recognizing these things. It's pure nonsense. And I think you know it's nonsense. But if you don't realize it's nonsense...then I revert back to my prior comments about lacking simple common sense.

    I have repeatedly complained about your dishonesty...and I'm almost certain I will need to continue my complaints. You have repeatedly recycled this defeated "question-begging" argument in which you conclude Smith had nothing to do with the posing. Question-begging is a form of dishonesty.

    By the way, in reference to "nasty and quarrelsome", you seem to have forgotten your malicious, (and dare I say) evil, repeated references to having me questioned as a "pedophile" on highway billboards. Although......you did seem to get a little quiet by the time we were going over Smith's dozens and dozens of satanic death metal bands he has invited to Rocketown...and all the magazine articles and TV news reports which have been up in an uproar about the ongoing satanism at Rocketown. The "pedophile billboard" references sort of melted away and you said you needed to leave town for a "trip" - LOL.

    I see. And would the satanic operation which Smith has going on over at his youth club "Rocketown" constitute "further evidence"?

    No, the question is whether there is indication of secrecy and concealment. And when Smith climbs up on that chair and forms his body into a secret, unknown symbol (to virtually the entirety of the Christian world)...and nothing is ever explained and nothing is ever disclosed, and he and his staff brush off repeated inquiries from occult researchers and other concerned Christians...simple common sense indicates intentional secrecy.

    And when a practicing occultist casually reveals to me the significance of Smith's runing message...which is that the "chief pagan god" (AKA "the sky god") stands over the Rune of Mankind (the Rune of Mannaz)...simple common sense indicates there should be grave concern.

    Not at all. Just being frank: 1) There ARE occultists (satanists) in the world. 2) They DO use occult symbols to secretly identify themselves. But 3) you say our hands are tied because the Bible gives no specific passages about identifying occult symbols. Complete and absolute nonsense.

    You don't need to "know that much". All you need to know is that this hand signal is unknown to you and 99.99% of the rest of the Christian community.

    You're making my argument for me without intending to do so: That's precisely the point - no one knows what this signal is...precisely because it is an occult symbol - LOL.

    You're recycling defeated arguments...which is quite wearying. Most of this recycling appears to be intentional...as with your opening chiding comments of this post: Your (at least) thrice-repeated snark about how I think all eyes are satanic.

    To answer this for about the third time...if Robertson is, in fact, an occultist/Luciferian...he would, of course, lie. He would teach against occultism and still secretly practice it. Again, the profound lack of critical thinking skills..that you could possibly rationalize "well gosh, how could he be an occultist if he teaches against participation in occult groups (i.e. secret societies)?"

    How could someone secretly be a satanist and yet posture as though they're not? Hmmm. Let me think that over and get back to you.

    And your relative's obvious ignorance doesn't matter. What matters is..Robertson is making a secret signal. Secret messages of secret allegiances which are being passed under the noses and behind the backs of his Christian followers...IS occultism (i.e. secrecy). If you don't have the common sense to recognize the alarming inappropriateness of this secrecy...then you don't have the common sense.

    And this Lion's paw signaling is utilized far beyond the world of Freemasonry, FYI. And again, to address yet another defeated and recycled argument: Creative variations in the presentation of these signals and symbols are precisely what occultists ARE looking for...contrary to your relative's idea that there needs to be exactitude. And I already told you I had confirmation from two of the top ex-Masons in the US.

    Among masons, this signaling is also referred to as the Sign of the Fellow Craft...and indeed, the depiction shows bent fingers in a 'clawed' fashion. So...don't know what your relative is talking about. I don't think he does either.
    The Sign of the Fellow Craft


    The very fact you and only a few others CLAIM to know all and nobody else knows about satanic symbols, etc and you avhe to save us from ourselves and teach us your special knowledge means you are deceived into thinking you and others alone have superior knowledge over other brothers and sisters. This is the first sign of discerning when people like this are in deception themselves.

  14. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2017
    Age
    53
    Posts
    721
    Rep Power
    27

    Default Re: How To Recognize "False Prophets"

    Quote Originally Posted by MattTooFor View Post
    Getting back to this pseudo-argument that no can ever know when there has been an intentional display of occult symbolism:

    As I said, we see everything from ultra-obvious satanic symbol presentations...all the way to "hmmm, I'm not quite sure that was intentional"...and everything in-between.

    These below are obvious satanic "goats-head pentagram" symbols. Five-pointed "stars":



    How about the "stars" on the American flag? People who patriotically fly the flag are not intentionally displaying occult symbols...even though, elsewhere, the five-pointed "star" IS used as an occult symbol.

    OK so...what about the flags displayed by Hillary Clinton back when she was contesting for the Democratic nomination against eventual winner, Barack Obama?






    The Clintons (or someone in their inner circle) arranged for custom-made US flags in which the 'upright' stars have been turned upside down into the more explicit "baphomet pentagram" presentation...apparently as a kind of 'salute' to her dark lord, Lucifer? Presumably a kind of "prayer"/appeal for support as her campaign was lagging. An overturned pentagram represents the "goats head" of Satan...as seen at the top of the post.

    An corroborating article in Mother Jones

    Modern-day US flags with the "stars" turned upside down are non-existent. They cannot be bought at any store or at any Internet site. Hillary's flags needed to have been custom-made.

    And there is a huge context of supporting evidence regarding indications of occult allegiances from the Clintons: For one thing, Hillary conducted satanic rituals in the White House while she was there during her husband's presidency. The secular media ignorantly (or knowingly?) spun it as "seances" where she was reportedly trying to make contact with dead people. Bible students, of course, would refer to it as a satanic ritual.

    Additionally, the Clintons have repeatedly posed for photos and portraits, striking occult poses and signals.


    (The "split finger" occult signal was first popularized by a satanic Winston Churchill, literally a card-carrying Druid.)

    Additionally, the Clintons have engaged in great personal evil. Bill has been a sexual predator and a serial rapist. Eyewitnesses have testified to Hillary's homosexulaity and her utilization of "courtesans" (i.e. sex slaves). One former sex slave, Brice Taylor, wrote a book ("Thanks For the Memories") about her experiences as a courtesan at the hands of evil people in high circles...and described her victimization by Hillary (excerpt here).

    Whether some of you folks reading this thread understand the concept of an emerging Antichrist cabal...there IS an Antichrist cabal. The Clintons are in the inner circles of a satanic Antichrist globalist movement. Are these custom-made satanic flags indication of satanic allegiance? Well, the question certainly deserves to be asked.
    Why do I care about an antichrist Cabal in the USA? This is only new and alarming to spiritual babes like you that are naive to the word.


    John said the spirit of antichrist was alive in his day, why would you think this is something new?

    Why waste time trying to sound the alarm. This does not get people saved, this make Christians look stupid, crazy, narrow minded and foolish and just what Satan wants from us.

    Cower and warn all you want at the evil and darkness that has always been here, even in the USA. What a great example of being a baby christian.

    Wake up, come to full age and do what matters, not glorify Satan for attempting to expose all his parlor tricks. This is where Christians get in the ditch at. God did not call you to be a minister of exposing Satan, he called you to be a minister of reconciliation.

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2017
    Age
    60
    Posts
    762
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: How To Recognize "False Prophets"

    And my oh my. Look at this. TobyMac posing with a Lion's Paw also. And with the Masonic signature 'black and white' tiling on his shirt. And, in context and ONLY in context, would one begin to theorize there is a deliberate "one eye" presentation...with the other eye obscured in the shadows:





    By the way, TobyMac has posed for many, many pictures with one eye obscured or covered up. Too many to be a coincidence. This one below, they seem to have even gone to the trouble of 'photoshopping' out one of his eyes:



    And wouldn't you know it - TobyMac just recently came out with a CD cover with an apparent "all-seeing-eye" design:



    And when he first revealed this was going to be his CD cover design, a HUGE firestorm of controversy erupted right on his own Facebook page, in which dozens of people pointedly complained about the occult symbolism. He brushed it all off...saying that he was only trying to emphasize we "keep our EYE on it".

    Really? Then why had he used the same occult symbol twenty years earlier when he was with DC Talk? What was his excuse THEN for using a known occult symbol? And there was controversy even then over the symbolism. So what about avoiding appearance of evil?



    And notice the back side of the "Eye On It" CD...with a repeat of the Tyr symbolism of his friend and Franklin, TN neighbor, Michael Smith...complete with head bowed and arms spread. Those "coincidences" just keep on going:




    Oh but wait -- there's more. How about "super-pastor" Greg Laurie with his Tyr symbolism:



    Maybe some of you are thinking "oh, just the one? - that's probably a coincidence".

    OK but...then there's this other one:




    And this one:




    And this one:



    And this one:



    And this one:




    Not to mention, quite a number of OTHER occult symbols which he displays.

    Oh and I forgot this one -- Hillary Clinton's campaign logo from this recent campaign. Another Tyr presentation...CERTAINLY to be understood as such in the context of her other occult evidences. If she went out of her way to acquire satanic US flags in her previous campaign...this only makes sense.



    Then we have "prosperity gospel" preacher Joel Osteen with his sneaky, camouflaged "eye" symbolism:



    The two crescents which create the eye shape and which surround the "o" for the pupil.

    Not to mention…the apparent “eye” presentation right inside the auditorium of his church (seen below)…which seems to be accomplished by the center stage ‘arch’ and the globe seemingly providing the ‘iris’ for the eye. This actually is a rather over-used technique. “American Idol” stage designs have repeatedly utilized this approach.



    My 'e-booklet' - The Great Apostasy Plot

  16. #56
    Senior Member Grace777x70's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2015
    Age
    61
    Posts
    18,677
    Rep Power
    207

    Default Re: How To Recognize "False Prophets"

    Things we see that make us do this...


    4199675334_66c3e3d61d_z[1].jpg

    Then we take another look and then we respond like this...


    Wat8.jpg
    presidente and stonesoffire like this.
    The new man in Christ - the new creation that is created in righteousness and

    holiness hears the heart voice of the Spirit and not an old head noise of the letter

    of the word. The Pharisees knew "bible knowledge" but they did not

    know God's heart and so they erred in really understanding what the

    scriptures were saying.


    The Lord wants us to look through His eyes and to live from His heart towards

    people, towards Him and towards ourselves as well.

  17. #57
    Senior Member Rockrz's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 2016
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,659
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: How To Recognize "False Prophets"

    Nothing like advocating for occult symbolism as though it's all good when it's not...


    Quote Originally Posted by Grace777x70 View Post
    Things we see that make us do this...


    4199675334_66c3e3d61d_z[1].jpg

    Then we take another look and then we respond like this...


    Wat8.jpg

  18. #58
    Senior Member Grace777x70's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2015
    Age
    61
    Posts
    18,677
    Rep Power
    207

    Default Re: How To Recognize "False Prophets"

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockrz View Post
    Nothing like advocating for occult symbolism as though it's all good when it's not...
    It's just a bunch of man made nonsense. We'd get more truth out of how many male angels can dance on the head of a pin. ( remember male angels are larger than the female ones )
    presidente likes this.
    The new man in Christ - the new creation that is created in righteousness and

    holiness hears the heart voice of the Spirit and not an old head noise of the letter

    of the word. The Pharisees knew "bible knowledge" but they did not

    know God's heart and so they erred in really understanding what the

    scriptures were saying.


    The Lord wants us to look through His eyes and to live from His heart towards

    people, towards Him and towards ourselves as well.

  19. #59
    Senior Member Rockrz's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 2016
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,659
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: How To Recognize "False Prophets"

    It's just a bunch of man made nonsense.
    Yes, keep believing the devil is not at work actively deceiving people... God's Word teaches otherwise, but I understand many falsely believe God's corrections and warnings are being negative which is a narrative that came from satan which is one of his tricks.
    Grace777x70 and MattTooFor like this.

  20. #60
    Senior Member Grace777x70's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2015
    Age
    61
    Posts
    18,677
    Rep Power
    207

    Default Re: How To Recognize "False Prophets"

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockrz View Post
    Yes, keep believing the devil is not at work actively deceiving people... God's Word teaches otherwise, but I understand many falsely believe God's corrections and warnings are being negative which is a narrative that came from satan which is one of his tricks.
    Oh....the devil is definitely actively deceiving people - this thread as well as others shows this truth to be so.
    stonesoffire and Meggido like this.
    The new man in Christ - the new creation that is created in righteousness and

    holiness hears the heart voice of the Spirit and not an old head noise of the letter

    of the word. The Pharisees knew "bible knowledge" but they did not

    know God's heart and so they erred in really understanding what the

    scriptures were saying.


    The Lord wants us to look through His eyes and to live from His heart towards

    people, towards Him and towards ourselves as well.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. very cool "you love me anyway" sidewalk prophets and" the passion"
    By followjesus in forum Christian Music Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 3 Weeks Ago, 03:25 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: November 24th, 2016, 10:57 PM
  3. Replies: 48
    Last Post: September 15th, 2016, 03:52 PM
  4. Replies: 189
    Last Post: July 12th, 2016, 02:36 PM