Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 57 of 57
Like Tree161Likes

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: Earth is flat and i got banned .

  1. #41
    Idiot in Chief Oncefallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2011
    Age
    48
    Posts
    4,284
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Quote Originally Posted by FlatEarth17 View Post
    I got banned for speaking truth about flat earth and dropping scriptures
    I always find it interesting that former banned users who return invariably lie through their teeth about the reason for their ban. In your case I can't directly link this nic to a former user so I can't even post a proper rebuttal to your claim, but I will take your word that you have been banned before and (per our policy) remove you again.

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2017
    Age
    53
    Posts
    705
    Rep Power
    27

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    It appears the OP got flattened by the mods....

  3. #43


    Zen
    Zen is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Quote Originally Posted by TemporaryCircumstances View Post
    When your argument is based off of pictures or memes you know something is wrong
    When your comment consists of a logical fallacy, you know it holds zero value.

  4. #44
    Senior Member Depleted's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2015
    Age
    61
    Posts
    14,483
    Rep Power
    207

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Quote Originally Posted by FlatEarth17 View Post
    I got banned for speaking truth about flat earth and dropping scriptures
    Congrates! You got banned twice.

    How about finding a new hobby now.
    Lynn

    Still woman, but no lady.

    And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Rom. 8:28

  5. #45
    Senior Member jaybird88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2015
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,132
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Quote Originally Posted by pckts View Post
    You're acting too self-righteous and playing the victim now. I'm banning you from the flat earth society for a couple days.
    i just hope i dont get banned from the Royal Society for Putting Things On Top of Other Things.
    Laish likes this.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Johnny_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    61
    Posts
    1,126
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Quote Originally Posted by WineRose View Post
    Yeah, I wonder what it would taste like.
    If it was on the food network it would have an earthy taste with a watery blandness.
    John 6:63, 65 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life....65 And he said, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father.”

    I Corinthians 4:7 "For who sees anything different in you? What do you have that you did not receive? If then you received it, why do you boast as if you did not receive it?"

    Born in the Spirit & word, granted by the Father. EE-TEOW




  7. #47
    Senior Member Johnny_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    61
    Posts
    1,126
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Here's what I want to know if the earth is indeed flat, how come the water has not all fallen' off it's edges?

    This is a joke, right? I'm also ASS-U-MEING that no one in the flat earth group are fans of
    boxing or wrestling because they have to go to their corner in the ring (round)
    John 6:63, 65 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life....65 And he said, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father.”

    I Corinthians 4:7 "For who sees anything different in you? What do you have that you did not receive? If then you received it, why do you boast as if you did not receive it?"

    Born in the Spirit & word, granted by the Father. EE-TEOW




  8. #48
    Senior Member Angela53510's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2011
    Age
    63
    Posts
    8,581
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    224

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Quote Originally Posted by Meggido View Post
    It appears the OP got flattened by the mods....

    You know, sometimes, I just wish CC had a laugh emoticon instead of a like for truly funny posts like this one!

    Made my day, ... flattened! Lol
    dcontroversal, Laish and Meggido like this.
    "And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me." 2 Cor. 12:9 NASB

  9. #49
    Senior Member Johnny_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    61
    Posts
    1,126
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    I knew Canada was behind the time but I didn't think they were this far behind. I did not realize they were so close minded, I thought they were more liberal.
    John 6:63, 65 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life....65 And he said, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father.”

    I Corinthians 4:7 "For who sees anything different in you? What do you have that you did not receive? If then you received it, why do you boast as if you did not receive it?"

    Born in the Spirit & word, granted by the Father. EE-TEOW




  10. #50
    Senior Member Laish's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2016
    Age
    51
    Posts
    538
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_B View Post
    I knew Canada was behind the time but I didn't think they were this far behind. I did not realize they were so close minded, I thought they were more liberal.
    Come on brother some of our sharpest minds here at cc are from the Great White North or Canada.
    I know at least they are all smart enough not to be here in Arizona this time of year. We are expecting 120 degrees sometime next week.
    Blessings
    Bill
    Angela53510 and Magenta like this.
    God's Grace is sufficient.


  11. #51
    Senior Member zeroturbulence's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2009
    Age
    51
    Posts
    17,145
    Blog Entries
    20
    Rep Power
    116

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Another triumph for the ban hammer...

    My dad was the greatest dad I could have ever asked for. Thank you, Dad..

    1 Corinthians 15:52 KJV:
    “In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

    "
    My heart is so hidden in hamburger grease that a woman has to eat fifty In-n-Out double-doubles to find me....."

  12. #52
    Senior Member tanakh's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2015
    Age
    69
    Posts
    2,415
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    Perhaps you got banned because the Earth is round.

    What goes round comes around

  13. #53
    Senior Member WineRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2017
    Age
    15
    Posts
    1,359
    Rep Power
    23

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    ...And then you got banned again...just give it up already.
    I am a rose made out of wine who can type on this forum and achieve sentient thought and consciousness. Because I said so.

    "Thou shalt not troll on thy forum, lest ye shall be condemned."
    - WineRose

    Click here to see my only serious, non-funny post:

    http://christianchat.com/testimonies...ew-thread.html

    Seriously, this is the only one :/

  14. #54
    Senior Member mailmandan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2014
    Age
    51
    Posts
    11,197
    Rep Power
    203

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    The earth is round. Case closed.

    Isaiah 40:22 - It is He who sits about the circle of the earth..

    I'm not a bad guy. I'm just misunderstood.

    Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2014
    Age
    54
    Posts
    3,392
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Quote Originally Posted by FlatEarth17 View Post
    I got banned for speaking truth about flat earth and dropping scriptures
    Quote Originally Posted by Oncefallen View Post
    I always find it interesting that former banned users who return invariably lie through their teeth about the reason for their ban. In your case I can't directly link this nic to a former user so I can't even post a proper rebuttal to your claim, but I will take your word that you have been banned before and (per our policy) remove you again.
    Somewhere, he said he had been thrown out of chat ( temporarily or permanently banned ). I believe that is what he is actually referring to in the OP of this thread. I am not so sure he was referring to being banned from the site altogether.
    Jesus Is Lord!
    'KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS'
    "Glory to God; NONE to Satan. Forever, and Ever, and Ever. Amen, and Amen, and Amen."


    * Olivet Discourse * Order Of Events * Second Coming * Time Line *

    Awareness + Open Eyes + Common Sense + Discernment =>
    "The ability to step outside the MATRIX and see it for yourself..."

    Humility => Knowledge + Awareness + Discernment


  16. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2014
    Age
    54
    Posts
    3,392
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_B View Post
    Here's what I want to know if the earth is indeed flat, how come the water has not all fallen' off it's edges?
    Research:

    ICE WALL
    Admiral Byrd expeditions ( Antarctica )

    It is well documented that a group of men took a ship south to Antarctica - where they encountered a 200-foot-high wall of ice. They followed it, intending to go around Antarctica -- which took several months. ( I do not remember at the moment how many. ) When they arrived back at the point where they started to "circle" Antarctica - they had gone an estimated 60,000 miles... ( This was well before Admiral Byrd took his expeditions to Antarctica. )

    ALL:

    It is easy to tell which folks never watch the videos that are posted in the Flat Earth threads; because, virtually every question that is asked by the 'critics' is answered in the videos.

    I make no demands on anyone - even for the sake of truth -- I am not going to tell you what to do. And, I believe everyone is entitled to believe what they will ( about 'Flat Earth' ) without being ridiculed because of it. ( What kind of 'Golden Rule' do you live by? ) However, if you are truly interested in understanding it better -- then, I would like to encourage you to watch the videos that have been posted. ( Albeit, not every video that has been posted is the best. But, there are some good ones. ) They should be helpful [ at least ] in answering any questions you may have about 'Flat Earth'.
    Jesus Is Lord!
    'KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS'
    "Glory to God; NONE to Satan. Forever, and Ever, and Ever. Amen, and Amen, and Amen."


    * Olivet Discourse * Order Of Events * Second Coming * Time Line *

    Awareness + Open Eyes + Common Sense + Discernment =>
    "The ability to step outside the MATRIX and see it for yourself..."

    Humility => Knowledge + Awareness + Discernment


  17. #57
    Senior Member NoNameMcgee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2017
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,010
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    gary

    i already have

    lol ive probably put a good 50 hours into it....

    ive come to a point

    where it wouldnt surprise me either way

    and now i just focus on the Word
    because it also wouldnt change my faith either way

    i feel its just a waste of time...

    like arguing over calling our savior by his name in hebrew or english


    he knows our hearts
    GaryA likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Earth is Flat and Stationary
    By FlatEarth17 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 4 Days Ago, 10:34 PM
  2. The Earth Is Flat and Motionless
    By KarlStorey in forum New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: March 30th, 2017, 06:23 PM
  3. Replies: 202
    Last Post: September 13th, 2016, 02:28 PM
  4. Conspiracy: Why NASA wants you to think the Earth isn't flat?
    By 1still_waters in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 25th, 2013, 12:56 PM