Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 57
Like Tree161Likes

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: Earth is flat and i got banned .

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    June 12th, 2017
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Earth is flat and i got banned .

    I got banned for speaking truth about flat earth and dropping scriptures

  2. #2
    Senior Member Willie-T's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2015
    Age
    72
    Posts
    18,817
    Rep Power
    190

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    So?........................
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    “True eloquence consists of saying all that is necessary, and only that which is .” François Duc De La Rochefoucauld
    I am the righteousness of God, in Christ Jesus.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Billyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2014
    Age
    75
    Posts
    2,457
    Rep Power
    71

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Quote Originally Posted by FlatEarth17 View Post
    I got banned for speaking truth about flat earth and dropping scriptures
    Maybe you should stop dropping those scriptures, and start reading them.
    2 Peter 1:3 His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence, 4 by which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them we may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire. ESV

  4. #4
    Senior Member pckts's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Quote Originally Posted by FlatEarth17 View Post
    I got banned for speaking truth about flat earth and dropping scriptures
    You're acting too self-righteous and playing the victim now. I'm banning you from the flat earth society for a couple days.

  5. #5
    Senior Member stonesoffire's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2013
    Age
    70
    Posts
    2,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    53

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    If you were banned wouldn't it say banned under your name?
    Ariel82 and Willie-T like this.
    Jeepers Creepers...we gotta get new peepers.

    Mat 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Huglife's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2016
    Age
    19
    Posts
    2,566
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Quote Originally Posted by FlatEarth17 View Post
    I got banned for speaking truth about flat earth and dropping scriptures
    Um... Sorry :/


    I don't see how the flat earth thing really involves religion though
    love each other, as i have loved you. Jesus said this to us. To love. So someday, when you hate, and loath, smile to Lord Jesus, and hug someone. And start living the huglife.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Huglife's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2016
    Age
    19
    Posts
    2,566
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Quote Originally Posted by stonesoffire View Post
    If you were banned wouldn't it say banned under your name?
    He came back i think
    SovereignGrace likes this.
    love each other, as i have loved you. Jesus said this to us. To love. So someday, when you hate, and loath, smile to Lord Jesus, and hug someone. And start living the huglife.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Roughsoul1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2016
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,106
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    33

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    I think there is bigger and greater things to be preaching about. The Gospel would be a great place to start. In less you think Jesus came to teach us the earth was flat, then maybe I can see why your pushing it.

    But my opinion is what does it matter if its flat or round?
    Willie-T, Grace777x70 and Huglife like this.
    Sometimes we must not be afraid to ask why and question everything we Know!

    http://www.onenewsnow.com/
    http://christianchat.com/testimonies...nto-storm.html Led into the Storm
    http://christianchat.com/testimonies...testimony.html
    My revelation Story.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Huglife's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2016
    Age
    19
    Posts
    2,566
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Quote Originally Posted by Roughsoul1991 View Post
    I think there is bigger and greater things to be preaching about. The Gospel would be a great place to start. In less you think Jesus came to teach us the earth was flat, then maybe I can see why your pushing it.

    But my opinion is what does it matter if its flat or round?
    My point exactly


    ​Just in a less sarcastic manner.
    love each other, as i have loved you. Jesus said this to us. To love. So someday, when you hate, and loath, smile to Lord Jesus, and hug someone. And start living the huglife.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Wild's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2016
    Age
    26
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Perhaps you got banned because the Earth is round.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    12,732
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    151

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Maybe instead of dropping scriptures you should pick them up and read them
    My life's testimony seems to have helped many people so I am going to put it here http://christianchat.com/testimonies...-new-post.html

    When the hearts of God and a child of his make that special intimate connection a wondrous power is born and a flame ignites that can never be put out

    Jesus knew more than anyone of us-Love hurts

    The strongest among you may not wear a crown

  12. #12
    Senior Member Laish's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2016
    Age
    51
    Posts
    538
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Quote Originally Posted by FlatEarth17 View Post
    I got banned for speaking truth about flat earth and dropping scriptures
    Well if you believe in a flat earth why after being banned are you coming back a-round.
    Blessings
    Bill
    God's Grace is sufficient.


  13. #13
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    62
    Posts
    15,495
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    286

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Once you are banned you are not supposed to come back, unless you
    have permission to do so, in which case, it would not be advisable to be
    advertising the fact that you had been banned for something you are still
    promoting... in fact, it is not a good idea to tell us you have been banned
    because now it is very likely you will simply be banned again for breaking
    the rules... either way your ship is sinking, slipping over the edge... Bye!



    This ship is having trouble sinking because the earth is too flat


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  14. #14
    Senior Member dcontroversal's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2013
    Age
    50
    Posts
    20,913
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    161

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    Once you are banned you are not supposed to come back, unless you
    have permission to do so, in which case, it would not be advisable to be
    advertising the fact that you had been banned for something you are still
    promoting... in fact, it is not a good idea to tell us you have been banned
    because now it is very likely you will simply be banned again for breaking
    the rules... either way your ship is sinking, slipping over the edge... Bye!



    This ship is having trouble sinking because the earth is too flat
    Yeah.....I "kinda" thought the same thing.....

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    June 12th, 2017
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .


  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    June 12th, 2017
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    ball earth is a lie from the pits of hell. wake up the lost sheep.

  17. #17
    Senior Member TemporaryCircumstances's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2016
    Age
    15
    Posts
    4,230
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    76

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Quote Originally Posted by FlatEarth17 View Post
    When your argument is based off of pictures or memes you know something is wrong
    God Bless,
    Natania ♡
    Your Frog President
    #froglivesmatter
    #greenlivesmatter
    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...-election.html

  18. #18
    Senior Member breno785au's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    63

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Quote Originally Posted by FlatEarth17 View Post
    I got banned for speaking truth about flat earth and dropping scriptures
    It's more like your attitude got you banned. We have flat earth believers here who manage to stay on.
    So many try to qualify the promises that I've made
    To twist the gift into some kind of trade
    But grace bears no allowance
    For your works to make your way
    Be not afraid
    Your price is paid

    ​​Around the world and back - Theocracy

  19. #19
    Senior Member Huglife's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2016
    Age
    19
    Posts
    2,566
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Quote Originally Posted by FlatEarth17 View Post
    ball earth is a lie from the pits of hell. wake up the lost sheep.
    Again, how is a sin? Or anything to do with religion?
    Roughsoul1991 likes this.
    love each other, as i have loved you. Jesus said this to us. To love. So someday, when you hate, and loath, smile to Lord Jesus, and hug someone. And start living the huglife.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Huglife's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2016
    Age
    19
    Posts
    2,566
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: Earth is flat and i got banned .

    Quote Originally Posted by TemporaryCircumstances View Post
    When your argument is based off of pictures or memes you know something is wrong
    Yeah its kinda hard to take a meme seriously xD
    love each other, as i have loved you. Jesus said this to us. To love. So someday, when you hate, and loath, smile to Lord Jesus, and hug someone. And start living the huglife.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Earth is Flat and Stationary
    By FlatEarth17 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 4 Days Ago, 10:34 PM
  2. The Earth Is Flat and Motionless
    By KarlStorey in forum New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: March 30th, 2017, 06:23 PM
  3. Replies: 202
    Last Post: September 13th, 2016, 02:28 PM
  4. Conspiracy: Why NASA wants you to think the Earth isn't flat?
    By 1still_waters in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 25th, 2013, 12:56 PM