Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 734
Like Tree1250Likes

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: Are you RIGHTEOUS?

  1. #581
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    62
    Posts
    16,061
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    311

    Default Re: Are you RIGHTEOUS?



    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  2. #582
    Senior Member FranC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2016
    Age
    45
    Posts
    3,477
    Rep Power
    55

    Default Re: Are you RIGHTEOUS?

    Quote Originally Posted by dcontroversal View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHH now that is hilarious coming from you.....man that so makes we want to resort back to a few days ago and reference cake..................but I won't!
    Good boy.
    God will be happy with you.
    dcontroversal likes this.
    Walk till you Run
    And don't look back
    For HERE...I AM

    U2 Unforgettable Fire

  3. #583
    Senior Member FranC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2016
    Age
    45
    Posts
    3,477
    Rep Power
    55

    Default Re: Are you RIGHTEOUS?

    Quote Originally Posted by dcontroversal View Post
    Man, if you believe that was not a dig, you really are bias toward everyone except the people you agree with.....

    Originally Posted by FranC Seems to me YOU Know more than many here on this thread !
    I'm leaving Dcon.
    Can't talk to you about anything serious.

    But YES
    SHE DOES KNOW MORE THAN MANY ON THIS THREAD.

    You've been affected with hyper-grace and easy believism.

    You've left your first love.

    Just remember this:

    GOD IS A MERCIFUL GOD

    but he is also

    A JUST GOD.

    I wouldn't fool around with God.
    We could fool Others on these threads --- talk is cheap.
    But we cannnot fool HIM.
    Stephen63 likes this.
    Walk till you Run
    And don't look back
    For HERE...I AM

    U2 Unforgettable Fire

  4. #584
    Senior Member dcontroversal's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2013
    Age
    50
    Posts
    22,155
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    187

    Default Re: Are you RIGHTEOUS?

    Quote Originally Posted by FranC View Post
    Yes.
    Ths is the second thread I'll have to leave because of arguing.
    It's unbelievable.

    Whatever comment is made, it turns personal and argumentative.

    I'm outta here...
    What was the point of this statement....WHY did you need to make this statement....what VALUE was there in this statement...other than to diss those on this thread that disagree with you....explain it please.....???


    Originally Posted by FranC Seems to me YOU Know more than many here on this thread !

  5. #585
    Senior Member dcontroversal's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2013
    Age
    50
    Posts
    22,155
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    187

    Default Re: Are you RIGHTEOUS?

    Quote Originally Posted by FranC View Post
    I'm leaving Dcon.
    Can't talk to you about anything serious.

    But YES
    SHE DOES KNOW MORE THAN MANY ON THIS THREAD.

    You've been affected with hyper-grace and easy believism.

    You've left your first love.

    Just remember this:

    GOD IS A MERCIFUL GOD

    but he is also

    A JUST GOD.

    I wouldn't fool around with God.
    We could fool Others on these threads --- talk is cheap.
    But we cannnot fool HIM.
    Sure you can when you quit making little mouthy statements....there was no reason to say what you said....end of story!
    UnderGrace likes this.

  6. #586
    Senior Member FranC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2016
    Age
    45
    Posts
    3,477
    Rep Power
    55

    Default Re: Are you RIGHTEOUS?

    Quote Originally Posted by eternally-gratefull View Post
    why can't you ever answer? She wants to know what you think, I am sure she knows what she thinks.
    Basically because I suppose I'm very difficult to understand and I don't like to be misunderstood and then spend two pages trying to fix what the person understood because I'm so difficult to understand that Others just don't understand me.

    Know what I mean??
    Walk till you Run
    And don't look back
    For HERE...I AM

    U2 Unforgettable Fire

  7. #587
    Senior Member FranC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2016
    Age
    45
    Posts
    3,477
    Rep Power
    55

    Default Re: Are you RIGHTEOUS?

    Quote Originally Posted by dcontroversal View Post
    Sure you can when you quit making little mouthy statements....there was no reason to say what you said....end of story!
    LOL

    Are you sure you're a man? I mean a male.

    you're like these women that need to have the last word!
    LOL

    It's too funny.

    Go ahead. Post again...
    Walk till you Run
    And don't look back
    For HERE...I AM

    U2 Unforgettable Fire

  8. #588
    Senior Member Stephen63's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2009
    Age
    54
    Posts
    9,020
    Rep Power
    91

    Default Re: Are you RIGHTEOUS?

    Quote Originally Posted by dcontroversal View Post
    Man, if you believe that was not a dig, you really are bias toward everyone except the people you agree with.....and everything after the bolded above is sad....a bias statement instead of the plain as day dig at the others on this thread that she disagrees with.....

    Originally Posted by FranC Seems to me YOU Know more than many here on this thread !
    I could have easily been one of those "many" myself. You don't hear me cryin' bout it. *Sheesh*

  9. #589
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    14,173
    Blog Entries
    57
    Rep Power
    200

    Default Re: Are you RIGHTEOUS?

    I was going to write something but decided the only comment I wanted to make on this thread is to say.....

    Rosemary remember always that God loves you. God bless and keep you enveloped in His loving arms even when we make mistakes and feel unworthy...God reminds us of His love.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejycllx5iwA

  10. #590
    Senior Member UnderGrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2016
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,347
    Rep Power
    62

    Default Re: Are you RIGHTEOUS?

    No answers then, Oh well.
    Goodbye.


    For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
    Romans 6:14

  11. #591
    Senior Member dcontroversal's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2013
    Age
    50
    Posts
    22,155
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    187

    Default Re: Are you RIGHTEOUS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen63 View Post
    I could have easily been one of those "many" myself. You don't hear me cryin' bout it. *Sheesh*
    Who is crying....point is simple.......go look at how many times (wolf) is yelled and then the same thing is done...I got raked over the coals and the last 4 or 5 days have done well keeping my tongue under control...have not called anyone a cake taker etc......and I am sick of the hypocrisy.....there was NO reason for that statement to have been made....end of story.....
    Magenta and UnderGrace like this.

  12. #592
    Senior Member UnderGrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2016
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,347
    Rep Power
    62

    Default Re: Are you RIGHTEOUS?

    What is hard about yes or no?

    Quote Originally Posted by FranC View Post
    Basically because I suppose I'm very difficult to understand and I don't like to be misunderstood and then spend two pages trying to fix what the person understood because I'm so difficult to understand that Others just don't understand me.

    Know what I mean??
    For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
    Romans 6:14

  13. #593
    Senior Member UnderGrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2016
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,347
    Rep Power
    62

    Default Re: Are you RIGHTEOUS?

    Dcon those who have eyes to see, know what is going on....I am beginning to believe Sully more and more. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by dcontroversal View Post
    Who is crying....point is simple.......go look at how many times (wolf) is yelled and then the same thing is done...I got raked over the coals and the last 4 or 5 days have done well keeping my tongue under control...have not called anyone a cake taker etc......and I am sick of the hypocrisy.....there was NO reason for that statement to have been made....end of story.....
    For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
    Romans 6:14

  14. #594
    Senior Member Rosemaryx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 3rd, 2017
    Age
    55
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Are you RIGHTEOUS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel82 View Post
    I was going to write something but decided the only comment I wanted to make on this thread is to say.....

    Rosemary remember always that God loves you. God bless and keep you enveloped in His loving arms even when we make mistakes and feel unworthy...God reminds us of His love.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejycllx5iwA
    Hi Ariel...Missed you on the thread, your gentle reasoning amongst the spats...Loved this song you posted, i am looking for some new music for my ipod, i have Oceans and i have an album called Gods great dance floor by Martin Smith, will look into this lady, i like her beat...xox...
    PSALM 107:20 He sends His word and heals me and rescues me from the pit and destruction.

  15. #595
    Senior Member BillG's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2017
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,994
    Rep Power
    85

    Default Re: Are you RIGHTEOUS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen63 View Post
    I could have easily been one of those "many" myself. You don't hear me cryin' bout it. *Sheesh*
    Me me thinks you know that FranC post was not aimed at you.

    The reason being is that you and others agree doctrinally along with others.

    Yet the truth is when you said in a post a while back about DC admitting that he realised his responses to posts were not humble and he wanted walk better and not call people cake takers and all that you said something along the following lines.

    "I showed this to my wife"

    It seems you came to the conclusion that DC setting you or others up. Something along those lines. And you would not fall for that.

    If that's how I have understood that then actually you were crying about it.

    Now if I have got that wrong please forgive me.

    To be honest we will align alongside those that we agree with. Like their posts.
    So if we know that someone is posting something all is fine, we agree on then it's not a dig if not then it's having a dig.

    To me that's not the issue, the issue is how we go about it and the words we post are words. Words can hurt and get us irritated and not fully hear what is the true intention.

    On a personal level with you, to be honest I don't fully understand where you come from or believe and I recognise you could say the same to me.

    I have as you know liked some of your posts and you some of mine.

    Likes are not the issue, dislikes are the issue and his handle them.
    Lord

    Help me to be the person my dog thinks I am.

  16. #596
    Senior Member BillG's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2017
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,994
    Rep Power
    85

    Default Re: Are you RIGHTEOUS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Denadii View Post
    Um.....Is there a thread where they don't want to fight?
    Maybe we could start a thread. Let's not fight, let's talk with no accusations
    Lord

    Help me to be the person my dog thinks I am.

  17. #597
    Senior Member LoveGodForever's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2017
    Age
    55
    Posts
    562
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Are you RIGHTEOUS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Denadii View Post
    LOL I really do worry about you my friend. Code for I'm holier than thou and I'm here to help you be just like me.
    Why do you think caring for someone is a code for anything? Doesn't God want us to care for others like He cares for us?

  18. #598
    Senior Member LoveGodForever's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2017
    Age
    55
    Posts
    562
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Are you RIGHTEOUS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grace777x70 View Post
    Yes.....that's it.

    I don't fall for spiritual manipulation. My favorite one that is used by the Judazing spirit is "Don't you love Jesus?" I'm only giving you the word of God. Why don't you believe the word of God? This is just an attempt at witchcraft which is really a work of the flesh. Ga. 5:19. The "code" for this is - if you don't agree that Christians are sinning and dis-obeying God if they don't follow the Sabbath as in the Old Testament - then you don't love Jesus nor do you believe God's word. I don't fall for these spiritual manipulation attempts. We are not ignorant of these types of schemes and devices.
    Galatians 3:1-3 (NASB)
    1 You foolish Galatians,who has bewitched you, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was publicly portrayed as crucified?
    2 This is the only thing I want to find out from you: did you receive the Spirit by the works of the Law, or by hearing with faith?
    3 Are you so foolish? Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by the flesh?

    Hi Grace777,

    You are a funny one indeed with all your witchcraft, codes, Judazing spirits, spiritual manipulation and conspiracy theories .


  19. #599
    Senior Member Denadii's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2017
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,560
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Re: Are you RIGHTEOUS?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveGodForever View Post


    Why do you think caring for someone is a code for anything? Doesn't God want us to care for others like He cares for us?
    Its just that I don't believe lines like that. The manipulators use just that line. Instead of speaking that line I guess you'll have to do that line.
    stonesoffire likes this.
    The quickest way to become brain dead is to take offense.”

  20. #600
    Senior Member UnderGrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2016
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,347
    Rep Power
    62

    Default Re: Are you RIGHTEOUS?

    Can you show me where G777 talks about conspiracy theories and witches because I want to read it, seems I have missed it.

    Now, I know you would not be saying things that are not true LoveGodForever right.....but I will be waiting if you find it.

    Hope it does not take too long.


    Quote Originally Posted by LoveGodForever View Post

    Hi Grace777,

    You are a funny one indeed with all your witchcraft, codes, Judazing spirits, spiritual manipulation and conspiracy theories .

    For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
    Romans 6:14

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. imputed righteousness, being righteous, counted as righteous
    By PeterJens in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: January 25th, 2017, 04:11 PM
  2. The righteous sin not
    By sinnomorePTL in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: November 29th, 2016, 04:41 PM
  3. Replies: 60
    Last Post: September 15th, 2013, 07:23 AM
  4. Why are righteous people hungry, if Bible says righteous won't beg bread?
    By 1still_waters in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: December 20th, 2012, 09:49 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: March 20th, 2012, 11:56 PM