Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 231
Like Tree247Likes

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: Do you think transgenders go to heaven?

  1. #161
    Senior Member laymen's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2014
    Age
    33
    Posts
    150
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: Do you think transgenders go to heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grace10 View Post
    Do you think transgenders go to heaven? I hear mixed opinions on the topic. Are people with those feelings supposed to stay the way they are and remain celibate for their lives?
    Not for us to worry about between them and God.
    oldethennew and garee like this.
    1Ti 1:8 But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;
    Pro 18: 17 He who states his case first seems right, until his rival comes and cross-examines him.

  2. #162
    Senior Member tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2014
    Age
    63
    Posts
    18,929
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    398

    Default Re: Do you think transgenders go to heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusLives View Post
    Are you sure about that?

    Job 38:22-23. Hast thou entered into the treasures of snow? — Dost thou know where I have laid up those vast quantities of snow and hail which I draw forth when I see fit? Dost thou know the causes of them, and the way to produce them? But if thou art unacquainted with these treasures, it is intolerable presumption in thee to pretend that thou knowest those treasures of wisdom which lie hid in my own breast. Which I have reserved — That is, which snow, and especially which hail, I have prepared, againstthe time of trouble — When I intend to bring trouble or calamity upon any country or people, for the punishment of their sins, or for their trial.

    God talking about His storehouse of snow.....a lot of flakes there....
    There is some flaky people on this site too.
    M & M's melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

  3. #163
    finaldesire
    Guest

    Default Re: Do you think transgenders go to heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grace10 View Post
    Do you think transgenders go to heaven? I hear mixed opinions on the topic. Are people with those feelings supposed to stay the way they are and remain celibate for their lives?
    People who love God and love people go to heaven, that in itself is very simple.
    tourist likes this.

  4. #164
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2018
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: Do you think transgenders go to heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by jameen View Post
    If that transgender did not know that it is a sin to transform himself like this, God will understand.

    The only basis for him to be saved is if he had shown mercy to others and help his fellow men such as feeding the hungry, drink the thirsty etc as mentioned in Matthew 25.

    God is the ultimate judge to all men so we cannot say that he will surely go to hell because who knows God will pardon a transgender on the Judgment Day.
    The Bible clearly says God hates them. He hates them because they are in rebellion against His sovereignty and order of having them be born the way He wanted and having the separation between male and female. It is a conscious flipping the middle finger at God.

    Women must not pretend to be men, and men must not pretend to be women. The Lord your God is disgusted with people who do that.
    Deuteronomy 22:5 CEVUS06
    https://bible.com/bible/392/deu.22.5.CEVUS06

    “Women are not to wear men's clothing, and men are not to wear women's clothing; the Lord your God hates people who do such things.
    Deuteronomy 22:5 GNT
    https://bible.com/bible/68/deu.22.5.GNT
    MichaelOwen likes this.

  5. #165
    Senior Member tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2014
    Age
    63
    Posts
    18,929
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    398

    Default Re: Do you think transgenders go to heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by DevotiontoBible View Post
    The Bible clearly says God hates them. He hates them because they are in rebellion against His sovereignty and order of having them be born the way He wanted and having the separation between male and female. It is a conscious flipping the middle finger at God.

    Women must not pretend to be men, and men must not pretend to be women. The Lord your God is disgusted with people who do that.
    Deuteronomy 22:5 CEVUS06
    https://bible.com/bible/392/deu.22.5.CEVUS06

    “Women are not to wear men's clothing, and men are not to wear women's clothing; the Lord your God hates people who do such things.
    Deuteronomy 22:5 GNT
    https://bible.com/bible/68/deu.22.5.GNT
    Anyone who has ever sinned have been in rebellion against His sovereignty, regardless of the type and nature of sin. Most of us have gave God a conscious flipping of a middle finger, myself included. God doesn't hate them but rather the sin. God is love and He loves all who have sinned which is just about everybody.
    M & M's melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

  6. #166
    Senior Member tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2014
    Age
    63
    Posts
    18,929
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    398

    Default Re: Do you think transgenders go to heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by finaldesire View Post
    People who love God and love people go to heaven, that in itself is very simple.
    Some make it out to be so complicated.
    M & M's melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

  7. #167
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2018
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: Do you think transgenders go to heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by tourist View Post
    Anyone who has ever sinned have been in rebellion against His sovereignty, regardless of the type and nature of sin. Most of us have gave God a conscious flipping of a middle finger, myself included. God doesn't hate them but rather the sin. God is love and He loves all who have sinned which is just about everybody.
    The Bible doesn't say God hates the sin. It says He hates those people.
    MichaelOwen likes this.

  8. #168
    Senior Member MichaelOwen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2017
    Age
    29
    Posts
    678
    Rep Power
    57

    Default Re: Do you think transgenders go to heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by LibrarianLeo View Post
    Likely you know a quite a few lesbians and likely you don't consider them to be immoral people.
    If you take the time to examine their lives, you might reconsider your judgment of others.

    What Does the Bible Say About Judging Lesbians?
    I'm not judging....I'm standing on the word of God....what does the Word say about sexual immorality period? Lesbianism is a form of sexual immorality, so no, I do not judge them, the Word of the Lord judges them, not me, so twisting words is not going to help you my friend.

  9. #169
    Senior Member tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2014
    Age
    63
    Posts
    18,929
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    398

    Default Re: Do you think transgenders go to heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by DevotiontoBible View Post
    The Bible doesn't say God hates the sin. It says He hates those people.
    Taken in the total context of the Word of God it is obvious that God hates sin and loves the sinner.
    M & M's melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

  10. #170
    Senior Member Lucy-Pevensie's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 20th, 2017
    Age
    50
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    68

    Default Re: Do you think transgenders go to heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grace10 View Post
    Do you think transgenders go to heaven?
    Yes, "transgenders" who repent go to heaven.
    oldethennew and MichaelOwen like this.
    Ezekiel 36
    *Then they will know that I am the Lord*




  11. #171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2018
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: Do you think transgenders go to heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by tourist View Post
    Taken in the total context of the Word of God it is obvious that God hates sin and loves the sinner.
    God does not love an intentional sinner such as trans and gays. There is no atonement for them:


    The priest is to make atonement for the whole Israelite community, and they will be forgiven, for it was not intentional and they have presented to the Lord for their wrong a food offering and a sin offering. The priest is to make atonement before the Lord for the one who erred by sinning unintentionally, and when atonement has been made, that person will be forgiven. One and the same law applies to everyone who sins unintentionally, whether a native-born Israelite or a foreigner residing among you. “ ‘But anyone who sins defiantly, whether native-born or foreigner, blasphemes the Lord and must be cut off from the people of Israel. Because they have despised the Lord ’s word and broken his commands, they must surely be cut off; their guilt remains on them.’ ”
    Numbers 15:25*, ‬28*-‬31 NIV
    https://bible.com/bible/111/num.15.25-31.NIV

  12. #172
    Senior Member MichaelOwen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2017
    Age
    29
    Posts
    678
    Rep Power
    57

    Default Re: Do you think transgenders go to heaven?

    You have to remember, this body, the fleshly physical body is temporary......nothing in this walk of life can you carry with you when you pass. But we will be given a glorified body when we enter into the presence of our Lord, and that will be our permanent form, so indeed, a transgender can enter into the kingdom of God if they truly repent and turn from their sexual immorality and follow Jesus Christ
    Lucy-Pevensie likes this.

  13. #173
    Senior Member tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2014
    Age
    63
    Posts
    18,929
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    398

    Default Re: Do you think transgenders go to heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by DevotiontoBible View Post
    God does not love an intentional sinner such as trans and gays. There is no atonement for them:
    All sins are intentional. If what you say is true than there is no atonement for anyone. Fortunately, it says it the bible that Jesus is the way, the truth and the light and that no one comes to the Father except through Him. I'm trending towards what He says and not from what you say.
    NoNameMcgee and MichaelOwen like this.
    M & M's melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

  14. #174
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2018
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: Do you think transgenders go to heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by tourist View Post
    All sins are intentional. If what you say is true than there is no atonement for anyone. Fortunately, it says it the bible that Jesus is the way, the truth and the light and that no one comes to the Father except through Him. I'm trending towards what He says and not from what you say.
    You are rejecting what God says. Even the New Testament repeats the Old on the condemnation of the effeminate and gays:

    Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.
    1 Corinthians 6:9*-‬10 NASB
    https://bible.com/bible/100/1co.6.9-10.NASB

  15. #175
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2016
    Age
    69
    Posts
    4,705
    Rep Power
    75

    Default Re: Do you think transgenders go to heaven?

    Originally Posted by Grace10
    Do you think transgenders go to heaven? I hear mixed opinions on the topic. Are people with those feelings supposed to stay the way they are and remain celibate for their lives?
    I would offer it’s not about celibates. No law against that. Dressing in clothes not designed for a particular sex or altering what is given male or female would violate the law.

    No one will enter as transgender or a murderer any sin that comes after the flesh , flesh and blood could never enter. (no more male and female)

    All sin carries the same wage. To violate the least a person will be found guilty of the whole .If we see a brother that sins we are to lovingly rebuke them. In that way we will not share in their guilt.

    But as a new creature it possible. But not in respect to the kind of sin that have, but the inheritance of Christ who pays the enternal wage .

    It’s the flesh and blood that will not enter the new order.

    Galatians 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

    Then we have the other side... looking good outwardly and performing the wonderful work of is no guarantee a person will enter heaven.

    Notice Christ never said he did not perform those wonderful works. But I never knew you .

    That is showing us God is not served by human hands as if he who satisfies all needed something form the clay he is forming Christ in.

    Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? Mat 7:22

    All men die not receiving the promise of our new incorruptible bodies, which again will not be male or female, Jew nor Gentile .
    Transgenders would seem to be deceived by the father of lies to give the illusion the new order is already here. No more male and female.

  16. #176
    Senior Member tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2014
    Age
    63
    Posts
    18,929
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    398

    Default Re: Do you think transgenders go to heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by DevotiontoBible View Post
    You are rejecting what God says. Even the New Testament repeats the Old on the condemnation of the effeminate and gays:

    Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.
    1 Corinthians 6:9*-‬10 NASB
    https://bible.com/bible/100/1co.6.9-10.NASB
    Sin is sin regardless of the type. I don't understand your fixation of this particular type of sin. God wants all sinners, regardless of the type of sin to come to know, love and serve the Lord. Of course, this can only happen from contrite confession of and repentance of sin. Jesus paid for the penalty for our sins by His shed blood dying on the cross. That's written in the New Testament somewhere in case that you're interested.
    M & M's melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

  17. #177
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2018
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: Do you think transgenders go to heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by tourist View Post
    Sin is sin regardless of the type. I don't understand your fixation of this particular type of sin. God wants all sinners, regardless of the type of sin to come to know, love and serve the Lord. Of course, this can only happen from contrite confession of and repentance of sin. Jesus paid for the penalty for our sins by His shed blood dying on the cross. That's written in the New Testament somewhere in case that you're interested.
    God does not want trans and gays to serve Him. That is blasphemy. That is like saying a Satan worshipper can serve God and go to heaven as long as he is contrite and repentant. A repentant trans will no longer pretend to be a woman. A trans Christian or gay Christian does not exist. There are no such people in the kingdom of God.

  18. #178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2018
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: Do you think transgenders go to heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by garee View Post
    I would offer it’s not about celibates. No law against that. Dressing in clothes not designed for a particular sex or altering what is given male or female would violate the law.

    No one will enter as transgender or a murderer any sin that comes after the flesh , flesh and blood could never enter. (no more male and female)

    All sin carries the same wage. To violate the least a person will be found guilty of the whole .If we see a brother that sins we are to lovingly rebuke them. In that way we will not share in their guilt.

    But as a new creature it possible. But not in respect to the kind of sin that have, but the inheritance of Christ who pays the enternal wage .

    It’s the flesh and blood that will not enter the new order.

    Galatians 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

    Then we have the other side... looking good outwardly and performing the wonderful work of is no guarantee a person will enter heaven.

    Notice Christ never said he did not perform those wonderful works. But I never knew you .

    That is showing us God is not served by human hands as if he who satisfies all needed something form the clay he is forming Christ in.

    Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? Mat 7:22

    All men die not receiving the promise of our new incorruptible bodies, which again will not be male or female, Jew nor Gentile .
    Transgenders would seem to be deceived by the father of lies to give the illusion the new order is already here. No more male and female.
    That's not true. Jesus was resurrected as a male not some unisex androgynous freak.

  19. #179
    Senior Member tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2014
    Age
    63
    Posts
    18,929
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    398

    Default Re: Do you think transgenders go to heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by DevotiontoBible View Post
    God does not want trans and gays to serve Him. That is blasphemy. That is like saying a Satan worshipper can serve God and go to heaven as long as he is contrite and repentant. A repentant trans will no longer pretend to be a woman. A trans Christian or gay Christian does not exist. There are no such people in the kingdom of God.
    It is only when sin is repented of and forgiven that we begin to serve Him. One that worshipped Satan but was contrite in his repentance and was forgiven of sin will go to heaven. No, in active worshipper of Satan will not go to heaven. You are correct in saying that there is no such people in the kingdom of God because once the sin is confessed with a contrite heart that person is a white as snow in the eyes of God. You still have not answered my question on why you are fixated on trans and gays and not any other type of sinner.
    Rosemaryx likes this.
    M & M's melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

  20. #180
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2018
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: Do you think transgenders go to heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by tourist View Post
    It is only when sin is repented of and forgiven that we begin to serve Him. One that worshipped Satan but was contrite in his repentance and was forgiven of sin will go to heaven. No, in active worshipper of Satan will not go to heaven. You are correct in saying that there is no such people in the kingdom of God because once the sin is confessed with a contrite heart that person is a white as snow in the eyes of God. You still have not answered my question on why you are fixated on trans and gays and not any other type of sinner.
    Because this thread is not about other types of sinner.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Donald Trump Bans Transgenders in the Military
    By ROSSELLA in forum Christian News Forum
    Replies: 237
    Last Post: August 7th, 2017, 04:29 PM
  2. Transgenders are getting re-baptized
    By Is in forum Christian News Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: August 8th, 2015, 12:01 PM
  3. What is a Christian view on Transgenders?
    By ChristianGirlLivingLife in forum Christian Family Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: February 14th, 2014, 12:10 PM
  4. How does God feel about transgenders?
    By Johnxxxx in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 11th, 2012, 05:25 PM
  5. Transgenders
    By Johnxxxx in forum Christian Teens Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: February 8th, 2012, 01:32 AM