Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34
Like Tree17Likes

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

  1. #21
    Senior Member prove-all's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2014
    Age
    57
    Posts
    5,414
    Rep Power
    109

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewG View Post
    "So anyone who becomes as humble as this little child
    is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven."
    The Bible is God's book, and only if you approach it as God's book have any real hope of
    understanding its message. (Isaiah 66.2) "But on this one will I look: on him who is poor
    and [humble] and of contrite spirit, and who trembles at My word".

    The Creator claims that His word is generally hidden from the "wise and prudent"
    but it is revealed to "babes" ( Matthew 11:25). God is not talking about babies in age or
    understanding, but rather those with a simple, humble,teachable attitude that one might
    call "childlike"."

    Along with this humble and teachable outlook must be a willingness to actually obey God.
    "A good understanding have all those who do His commandments,". The psalmist declares
    (Psalm 111:10) The natural or carnal mind is "enmity against God" (Romans 8:7)

    It is rebellious against God's law and wants its own way. Many religious people talk about
    "knowing the Lord" but, as Paul told Timothy, have a mere form of religion, while denying
    the Bibles authority to rule and regulate their lives ( 2Timothy 3:5)

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2016
    Age
    27
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahwatukee View Post
    That is where you are wrong! Do you think that God gave us His word so that we could believe whatever we want about it? In the last chapter of the book of Revelation, there is a warning for those who add to the prophecy of this book and those who take away what is written. Therefore, when you read something and you ignore what is being said at face value and apply a different meaning to it, you are guilty of adding to or taking away.According to your thinking, anyone can believe whatever they want and it's ok. I'm curious, with the way that you distort scripture, what would you consider a false teaching? According to your thinking, even Mormon's and JW's would be considered Christian's. We have so-called Christians who still trust in the works of the law as a requirement for salvation. Yet, scripture says that those who trust in them have wandered from the grace.We have people who teach that the resurrection has already taken place, yet scripture says calls it is godless chatter and that they have wandered away from the truth. We have people who claim that Jesus rose spiritually and not bodily, yet scripture states that believing in the bodily resurrection was proof of His being the Son of God and is necessary for salvation.We have people living same-sex life styles calling them selves Christian's, but have no intention of repenting because they don't consider that life style as sin, yet scripture states that no one who is willfully committing sexual immorality will not inherit the kingdom of God. I could go on and on with a myriad of false teachings. We can't be divided on these Biblical issues. One can say that he believes in God all he wants, but if he is not believing in the word of God, then that person is not in Christ. God did not give us His word so that each person could believe whatever they want to.
    Brother Ahwatukee,

    Tell me why I am wrong to think it is all about the Lord Jesus Christ and everything He has done in this world for everyone?

    Is there something more I should add aside from the Lord Jesus Christ, is he sufficient enough for you? Or is there more to do, and believe, and watch for and look for and find?


    Do you think that God gave us His word so that we could believe whatever we want about it?

    The true calling of a Christian is to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and Love other people, and walk in faith, by the spirit.

    He gave his story, for us to learn about, from the start to the finish.
    He gave his son Jesus Christ to pay for sin, and he paid for the sin of everyone including those who have yet to believe.
    Because of the Lord Jesus Christ and everything He had done dying for us while we were still sinners, because He loved us, we can have direction communication with Him and His Father in this life now., because we believe on His Son JEsus Christ

    I believe He gave us this gift (the holy bible), we can look at and read now, and look at all the things that happend from the Start to Finish.

    You believe whatever you want about it, you believe the end times are coming soon, this is
    subjectional Christianity, for you.
    You have even said that people would be tormented day and night out of context (that God's wrath it would last for ever on them), and that grace/mercy are shut down after death. This is subjectional Christanity to you.
    You believe Jesus Christ is coming back, this is subjectional Christianity for you.

    I believe, the end times are completed, this subjectional Christianity for me.
    I believe, Jesus Christ has returned indicated by Scripture, this is subjectional Christianity for me.
    I believe, God can still reach out to people who already passed on, this is subjectional Christianity for me.
    I believe, the context of people being tortured day and night is actually talking about on earth, not in heaven. This is subjectional Christianity for me.

    Do you understand what I am getting at?

    False teaching, would revolve around someone to claim to be a prophet/Apostles (like the mormons do), someone saying that you can't marry, someone saying that you can't eat certain foods, that Jesus Christ isn't enough to save you, you have to live by the law. God isn't just love, but he hates others too. Things like that is what I see as false teachings.

    According to your thinking, even Mormon's and JW's would be considered Christian's. (I placed them in here because they do mention atleast Jesus Christ in their congress sometimes) That is all, Just like muslims, they as well have Jesus Christ written in there little booklet. (Just leaves there case open because people can become born again, if they are seeking after the truth even if they are in those places, even in Catholic Churches. I mean I'm given people that are there in those positions the benefit of the doubt, and if you run across them. You can teach them the truth in Jesus Christ if they are curious enough, that they may never understood before. Really just depends, do you understand where I am coming from sir?

    We have people who teach that the resurrection has already taken place, yet scripture says calls it is godless chatter and that they have wandered away from the truth. This is did happen already, remember when Jesus Christ was resurrected, do you remember these ones who resurrected as well when Jesus Christ died?

    We have people who claim that Jesus rose spiritually and not bodily, yet scripture states that believing in the bodily resurrection was proof of His being the Son of God and is necessary for salvation.

    I agree that Jesus Christ did rise up out of the tomb, and I believe that He had His body.
    But the fact alone is all you have to do is believe on Jesus Christ being raised again, it doesn't really need the specifics, just if you believe that it happend, you shall be saved.

    Romans 10: 9 that if thou mayest confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and mayest believe in thy heart that God did raise him out of the dead, thou shalt be saved,


    We can't be divided on these Biblical issues. One can say that he believes in God all he wants, but if he is not believing in the word of God, then that person is not in Christ.

    Are you my Authority? Do you have Authority in the name of Christ Jesus to Judge me?
    As man we are all sinners, and have fallen short of the glory of God.

    God, alone is the Authority, Im under, as well as everyone else. He does have the world in His hands after all.

    I believe in God, and Jesus Christ, as my Lord and saviour, are you saying everyone that has believed on the Lord Jesus Christ must read their bible every single day ? Why can't a person just believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and live by the spirit and in faith. You know what the spirit brings to a person? '

    If love is not enough... I'll never know what truly is besides clinging on to the Lord Jesus Christ.

    Galatians 5:22 And the fruit of the Spirit is: Love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith,23 meekness, temperance: against such there is no law;

    We have people living same-sex life styles calling them selves Christian's, but have no intention of repenting because they don't consider that life style as sin, yet scripture states that no one who is willfully committing sexual immorality will not inherit the kingdom of God. I could go on and on with a myriad of false teachings.

    Do you not believe that Jesus Christ paid the sin for the entire world? The debt of Sin has already been paid for once.

    I don't know what I can say about this one my friend... If there a homosexual person, who tells yes I do believe in God, and JEsus Christ as my personal Lord and saviour... How can I really judge the man... We aren't God to say this is how it is, this is how it has to be done, because there are a lot of human beings out here in this world today... We have all made mistakes in life, and still will until the day we die.

    Why can't the prostitute down the street, who gets paid for her services, believe in God, and the Lord Jesus Christ and still be saved, even though she grew up and experienced a lot of pain and suffering that lead her to being in the postion that she was in and gets murdered?...

    What makes us anymore Good? None of us are good, we are all bad, the only goodness that even comes out of us is in and through Christ Jesus, always Him.

    Mercy... Mercy...

    Don't you even believe in Death bed repentances, for those who never accepted God, and Jesus Christ?

    God did not give us His word so that each person could believe whatever they want to.

    Well not everyone is the same. We can all have the same mind that Jesus Christ, came down, died, and was risen again the foundation of truth every believer can rest assured in.

    1 John 3: 23 and this is His command, that we may believe in the name of His Son Jesus Christ, and may love one another, even as He did give command to us,


    Quote Originally Posted by prove-all View Post
    The Bible is God's book, and only if you approach it as God's book have any real hope of
    understanding its message. (Isaiah 66.2) "But on this one will I look: on him who is poor
    and [humble] and of contrite spirit, and who trembles at My word".

    The Creator claims that His word is generally hidden from the "wise and prudent"
    but it is revealed to "babes" ( Matthew 11:25). God is not talking about babies in age or
    understanding, but rather those with a simple, humble,teachable attitude that one might
    call "childlike"."

    Along with this humble and teachable outlook must be a willingness to actually obey God.
    "A good understanding have all those who do His commandments,". The psalmist declares
    (Psalm 111:10) The natural or carnal mind is "enmity against God" (Romans 8:7)

    It is rebellious against God's law and wants its own way. Many religious people talk about
    "knowing the Lord" but, as Paul told Timothy, have a mere form of religion, while denying
    the Bibles authority to rule and regulate their lives ( 2Timothy 3:5)

    Hmm, thanks for sharing this with us my friend prove-all.

    You know someone who doesn't like someones teaching, doesn't have to stay under that teaching.

    Nor do they have to believe them. I'm a man, don't follow me, I will say go to the Word of God, and study and read it for yourself, don't believe me, but believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and lean on Him.

    but I do like teaching things I have been taught, like the Return of Jesus Christ, this post here this Kingdom that Never Ends. I like sharing with others, but if they don't agree with me, that is totally okay, but to ex-communicate, is just so silly.

    I am not really anything more than someone who has come to a realization of some things, and I love to share because I love God, and I am so thankful to all the things He did, by and in and through His Word/Son, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
    Last edited by MatthewG; February 4th, 2018 at 09:43 AM.

  3. #23
    Senior Member preacher4truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2016
    Age
    53
    Posts
    5,971
    Rep Power
    249

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewG View Post
    Brother Ahwatukee,
    Sure we can, we can praise God, and the Lord Jesus Christ together for everything they have done for everyone.

    We can praise and give thanks to God together, because we know He takes cares of us daily, and loves us!

    It doesn't matter about everything else, it will always be about the Lord Jesus Christ in the end of it all, and our having faith in Him, for dying for the world, and everyone's sin that we can have a relationship with God, because of everything He did!


    it doesn't matter how someone believes about escahtology, or anything as far as the study of the Word of God goes.
    Yes, one's eschatological viewpoint (of the several orthodox positions) has nothing to do with whether or not the person is saved.
    MatthewG likes this.
    People are offended that God is God.

    Oh, my brethren! bold-hearted men are always called mean-spirited by cowards. - Charles Spurgeon

    Open Theism and Molinism, two inept theological camps, do err in this sense; God doesn't have an R&D department, He does all things perfectly.

    A god who can be fashioned by our own thoughts is no more a god than an image produced by our own hands. - Charles Spurgeon


  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2016
    Age
    27
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by preacher4truth View Post
    Yes, one's eschatological viewpoint (of the several orthodox positions) has nothing to do with whether or not the person is saved.

    Thank you Lord Jesus Christ preacher4truth! God bless you brother!

    Amen amen! You just made my day

  5. #25
    Junior Member RLMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2018
    Age
    59
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    Greetings MatthewG:
    I wanted to remark on your tying Isa. 65:17 with Rev. 21:1- you are spot-on.
    If I may, I would like to offer you the following excerpt, regarding the purpose of the Revelation of John, which may serve to endorse your train of thought:

    The purpose of themillennial reign is the purging or regeneration of the world. This eliminationof six-thousand years of corrupting the earth could not possibly be accomplishedin seven years, contrary to what some men suppose. To cleanse the earth, orcreate a new heaven and or new earth (Isa 65:17) in one-thousand years is aquick and miraculous feat. Also, universal or world peace can only become a realityas the result of a worldwide judgment. And that judgment must include theelimination of all political-social societies of man and all their creationsincluding the great towering structures, and everything carnal in nature mustbe removed before the kingdoms of the world can be called the kingdoms of ourLord and of His Christ (Rev 11:15). This is the state of the world only afterthe seventh trumpet-vial period is ended, which must be the end of themillennium, because only then does the Lord come back to the earth with Hisbride, to a new heaven, new earth condition (Rev 21:1-10). If the trumpet-vialevents take place prior to the millennium, then essentially nothing is saidabout the millennial reign in the Revelation. According to this theory, more issaid about a period of three and one half years or seven years, that they callthe tribulation, than is said about the one-thousand years. Such reasoning doesnot square with the importance of the events or the way of the Lord.

    RLMM

  6. #26
    Junior Member RLMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2018
    Age
    59
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    I believe there are many who would differ overwhelming that: "The book of Revelation should be read in the literal sense." The rest of the Bible not withstanding, the book of Revelation remains to be one, of if not the greatest of complexity, qualifying it for the need, nay, demand of competent interpretation. Rather than elucidate on that, I would offer a commentary outlining the book of Revelation:
    The revelation ofJohn is not written in technical or scientific form. Its order is not governed bychronological rules, nor its form by modern rules of grammar. This is a bookwhich belongs exclusively to the mature man of God who has been called to thisvery special field of labor of interpreting doctrinal mysteries. At times inthe Revelation, a line of thought is interrupted by a flashback into the past,or a rather detailed peek into some future event, not specifically relative tothe subject or time frame under observation. From time to time, a symbol willbe used to describe a complex system which actually consists of several parts,each having its own symbol. Then a description may be given of a single part ofthe system, either involving its nature, function, or judgment. Such are someof the devices obviously employed by the Lord in His determination to hidethese mysteries from the wise and prudent, holding them in reserve as the soletreasure of His humble prophets.

    RLMM

  7. #27
    Junior Member RLMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2018
    Age
    59
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    I got to thinking more concerning the complexities of the book of Revelation and its varied contents of difficult doctrines which make the need for spiritual guidance mandatory:
    The Beast and the Dragon
    The Millennial Peace, Sinless Theory
    The Beast with Two Horns
    Nebuchadnezzar’s Dream
    The Ten Horns ofRevelation 17:12 and Daniel 7:7
    The Bottomless Pit Theory
    The Bottomless Pit Time Frame
    The Trumpets and theVials Time Frame
    The Seven Vials and Seven Trumpets RequireOne-Thousand Years to Complete
    Reasons the Trumpet – Vial Events Occur Duringthe Millennium
    Coming in Judgment as a Thief
    The Great TribulationTheory
    Antichrist and theMan of Sin

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2016
    Age
    27
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by RLMM View Post
    I got to thinking more concerning the complexities of the book of Revelation and its varied contents of difficult doctrines which make the need for spiritual guidance mandatory:
    The Beast and the Dragon
    The Millennial Peace, Sinless Theory
    The Beast with Two Horns
    Nebuchadnezzar’s Dream
    The Ten Horns ofRevelation 17:12 and Daniel 7:7
    The Bottomless Pit Theory
    The Bottomless Pit Time Frame
    The Trumpets and theVials Time Frame
    The Seven Vials and Seven Trumpets RequireOne-Thousand Years to Complete
    Reasons the Trumpet – Vial Events Occur Duringthe Millennium
    Coming in Judgment as a Thief
    The Great TribulationTheory
    Antichrist and theMan of Sin
    Glad you placed all these together.

    Thanks friend. The Revelation would be fun to go over on here I think personally. From Chapter 1 verse by verse til the very end, in context.

    It's not my favorite book, but it's a book that has to be understood in context I believe...

    God bless you friend.

  9. #29
    Senior Member prove-all's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2014
    Age
    57
    Posts
    5,414
    Rep Power
    109

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    The Revelation and things to come.

    Rev.chart.jpg

  10. #30
    Senior Member wolfwint's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2014
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,511
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewG View Post
    Good morning brother Ahwatukee, I hope that you had a good nights rest and have a great sunday today friend.

    Why can't I let the holy spirit lead me in what I see?

    Why do I have to worry about the way other people see it, just to match up with them, when see things differently amongst each other, because I do disagree with many about taking things so literally, there are literal things, and there things that can be seen spiritually in the context of the holy bible itself, and we can see literal accounts of the Apostles, and Jesus Christ, and those of the old testament.

    This why I believe the Earth, will never end, and there will never be an end to the Kingdom of God, because there will never be an end to this earth as it progresses forward. Instead of waiting on the Lord JEsus Christ to return, and Him destorying this world and making a new one, in such a literal sense.

    Wouldn't you want the same thing for people, that people in this earth, will always be able to have access to the truth and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ forever and ever?

    I do my best to respond as open and as honestly as I can about things even sometimes. If I don't know how to answer, Ill admit it because I dont have all the answers. (The no more sea; it talking about the Molten sea, (back in the old testament), this give me a reason to say that the old earth age, was passing away as far as material religion, preisthood, geneologies, sacrifices.

    With Love - Matthew.
    Hi Matthew, the Holy Spirit is talking and teaching the truth. What you state is your view, but not the truth. If you claim that the Holy Spirit lead you to spread this view, then one is a liar, your ore the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit cant lie. Ore you are deceived from an other Spirit and following
    His teaching.

  11. #31
    Senior Member wolfwint's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2014
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,511
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewG View Post
    Brother Ahwatukee,
    Sure we can, we can praise God, and the Lord Jesus Christ together for everything they have done for everyone.

    We can praise and give thanks to God together, because we know He takes cares of us daily, and loves us!

    It doesn't matter about everything else, it will always be about the Lord Jesus Christ in the end of it all, and our having faith in Him, for dying for the world, and everyone's sin that we can have a relationship with God, because of everything He did!


    it doesn't matter how someone believes about escahtology, or anything as far as the study of the Word of God goes.

    It will always be about Him(The Lord Jesus Christ), we can talk about things here on this website, looking at different subjects, and learn about them together, but it doesnt mean everyone is going to agree on the certain ways some may see things.


    Please stop calling my teachings false, because I believe, and see things differently than you ( I dont believe in bible literalism as something to apply in my life in dogmaticness) . I could call your teachings false, but I don't I allow you to have your belief, just like you should allow me to have. Regardless of how you feel about it. You can disagree and move foward. Instead of agruantly talking as you do, because you love the Word of God so much, and stand on it's foundation, maybe even Sola Scriptura (which is man made doctrine in itself)

    Is the Word of God your authority?

    The Word of God isn't my authority, but God whos authority is the authority and the final authority. He governs in the hearts of the believer who believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, by the holy spirit, and not even just by the Word of God alone.

    The Word of God is great to read, and can help us in our life, because Jesus Christ can changes from the old person we use to be into a new creation, from old to a new person who can Love God, and Love others freely, regardless how they may understand things and give the truth that in Jesus Christ about His death, burial, and ressurection.
    With other words every believer can rule over the word of God, if he claims that the Holy Spirit led him to do. Doesnt matter it fits the word of God ore not.
    You maje yourself to the authority to say and claim what is write ore wrong. You dont accept any authority over you.
    Thats what Satan teaches:. You are free to do what you want! This is false teaching, a false teaching with the goal to deceive believers! And turn they away from God.
    Ahwatukee and MatthewG like this.

  12. #32
    Senior Member Ahwatukee's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 12th, 2015
    Age
    60
    Posts
    6,753
    Blog Entries
    36
    Rep Power
    152

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwint View Post
    With other words every believer can rule over the word of God, if he claims that the Holy Spirit led him to do. Doesnt matter it fits the word of God ore not.
    You maje yourself to the authority to say and claim what is write ore wrong. You dont accept any authority over you.
    Thats what Satan teaches:. You are free to do what you want! This is false teaching, a false teaching with the goal to deceive believers! And turn they away from God.
    Very true wolfwint,

    The word of God is the only way that we can know what the truth is regarding any given Biblical topic, otherwise a person or group can make it say anything they want and claim to be in Christ, which is what MatthewG and all preterists and amillennialist, etc are claiming. The belief that all end-time events have been fulfilled is just ridiculous and detrimental to ones salvation. If preterism isn't a false teaching, then I don't know what is.
    wolfwint and MatthewG like this.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no account of wrongs. Love takes no pleasure in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

  13. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2016
    Age
    27
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    I do have authority over me, it just isn't man, and I am only accountable to God alone by myself for my own actions and things I do in my own life, with out anyone else saying anything about it.

    God is the one who is the authority. People do believe what they want about scripture. It's not like you're going to make everyone believe the same thing as you, unless they adhear to it.

    Anyone who is a believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, who came down, walked around this earth, taught his disciples, died, and rose again by God and believes this in their heart, and calls out to the Lord Jesus Christ shall be saved.


    ... The Lord Jesus Christ did, save me from the old person I use to be, from someone use to want to kill people, even his own mom, who hated people...

    Jesus Christ changes everything, and I don't care what you both think about me really when it comes down to it because this is just the internet and you have no bounding on my life, as far as the way I live it because you do not know what I do behind the screen.

    If you can't believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and Love other people regardless if they believe differently than you do... there is something wrong with you personally.

    We can all be in the same mind set that Jesus Christ came down, died, and rose again by God, and rejoice in the fact because of the Lord Jesus Christ, did this we can have a relationship with Him and His Father.

    People do believe what they want in scripture, and there is no man in authority to say other wise. God can say otherwise... The holy spirit can say other wise.

    I rather worship God in spirit and in truth and walk in freedom of condemnation because of my faith in Christ Jesus, than worship the bible as my idol. But I do not mind looking into the bible, and looking the words in it because it is the Word of God.

  14. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2016
    Age
    27
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom!

    God bless friends, in Christ Jesus.

    I hope you have all had a great day!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Relationship ending
    By Prayerwarrior123 in forum Christian Family Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: May 2nd, 2016, 09:42 AM
  2. Never Ending
    By Lilmaddy in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: July 19th, 2012, 05:39 AM
  3. Never Ending Love
    By TalentedPoet in forum Christian Poems & Poetry
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: June 23rd, 2012, 01:36 PM
  4. Ending well, with His help!
    By Timofree in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: July 22nd, 2011, 07:51 AM
  5. Never Ending Story!!!!
    By Xxmaui-jennxX in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 28th, 2011, 11:52 AM