Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34
Like Tree17Likes

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2016
    Age
    27
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    0

    Default The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    The heavenly spiritual government/kingdom, that never ends here on this earth.


    Isaiah 9: 6 For a Child hath been born to us, A Son hath been given to us, And the princely power is on his shoulder, And He doth call his name Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace.
    7 To the increase of the princely power, And of peace, there is no end, On the throne of David, and on his kingdom, To establish it, and to support it, In judgment and in righteousness, Henceforth, even unto the age, The zeal of Jehovah of Hosts doth this.


    Hebrews 12:22 But, ye came to Mount Zion, and to a city of the living God, to the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of messengers, 23 to the company and assembly of the first-born in heaven enrolled, and to God the judge of all, and to spirits of righteous men made perfect, 24 and to a mediator of a new covenant -- Jesus, and to blood of sprinkling, speaking better things than that of Abel!


    Revelation 21:2 I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.


    Luke 17: 20 When asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The kingdom of God will not come with observable signs. 21 Nor will people say, ‘Look, here it is,’ or ‘There it is.’ For you see, the kingdom of God is in your midst.



    Matthew 18:1 About that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?” 2 Jesus called a little child to him and put the child among them. 3 Then he said, “I tell you the truth, unless you turn from your sins and become like little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven. 4 So anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.



    So I just wanted to put this together for some odd reason, and share with you guys, about the spiritual kingdom that will never end.



    Anyone who comes to truth of the Lord Jesus Christ, and accepts that Jesus Christ came down, died and that God raised Him again, they can have a relationship with God, and the Lord Jesus Christ. They enter the kingdom of God/heaven, the new Jerusalem, and become a child, son, or daughter of God.



    They become a citizen of this new Jerusalem (Entering in the new covenant)/ because the old Jerusalem had been destroyed, there no other way you could go and get in the old one, because the Age of Moses, and the Law is over.



    Hebrews 10: 15 And the Holy Spirit also testifies that this is so. For he says, 16 “This is the new covenant I will make with my people on that day,[c] says the Lord I will put my laws in their hearts and I will write them on their minds.”[d] 17 Then he says,“I will never again remembertheir sins and lawless deeds.”[e]18And when sins have been forgiven, there is no need to offer any more sacrifices.


    A new believer becomes a citizen of the kingdom of God, and God is over us all, and Jesus Christ is our King of Kings, and Lord of Lords. Jesus Christ is always with us, and God is too. They care about everyone, and love you and care about everything going on in your life you are struggling and already around to help!

    How wonderful. God bless you all. The Kingdom of Heaven/God is also noted as the Holy Spirit.
    followjesus and Locutus like this.

  2. #2
    Senior Member dalconn's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2014
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,061
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    matthewg, keep reading, searching, and praying...God will show you whats true
    MatthewG likes this.
    How will you spend eternity — Smoking or Non-smoking?



  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2016
    Age
    27
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by dalconn View Post
    matthewg, keep reading, searching, and praying...God will show you whats true
    Am trying my best to provide the truth, that is in Christ Jesus friend Dalconn. I really miss being with you guys in the rooms to listen and talk to you guys.

    -With love Matthew.

  4. #4
    Junior Member RLMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2018
    Age
    59
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    Thoughts to be considered:
    The Church is a spiritual government; it has a Lord over it and officers(ministers) who maintain order among its citizens (saints). At times, thecombination of churches is called a kingdom. It has a king over it andambassadors who maintain its order. Paul said:
    (2Cor 5:20) Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
    (Eph6:20) For which I am an ambassador in bonds:that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

    (Isa9:6) For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father,The Prince of Peace
    Government(princely power).

    (1Cor 12:28) And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues
    Governments= steering or directing power.

    A government is the exercise of authority over a body of people, in this case it is the church.
    Before the coming of Christ, the divine government was on earth which included a priesthood.

    Some people are more devout, more serious,about their service to the Lord.

    People are blessed, advanced, in the Lord according to their personal ability. This advancement comes as a reward to those who labor more fervently for the Lord. This really is what breaks the equality mode and makes one more beloved than another. [Meritoriouseffort/behavior: cf. He.11]

    Even heaven has a government in which some angels have more authority than others.

    How can anyone believe that church order is so unimportant that a group of people who are poorly informed or totally uninformed can come together and then rise up and say or do whatever comes to their minds? And this is called the true worship of God simply because these people are given such liberty?

    RLMM
    Last edited by RLMM; February 3rd, 2018 at 12:49 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Locutus's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2017
    Age
    65
    Posts
    3,750
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewG View Post
    The heavenly spiritual government/kingdom, that never ends here on this earth.
    Exactly, the Jews were looking for an earthly King and restoration of their political and military power. They in the past rejected God's rule when they begged for an earthly king.

    1 Sam 8:4 Then all the elders of Israel gathered together and came to Samuel at Ramah;

    1 Sam 8:5 and they said to him, “Behold, you have grown old, and your sons do not walk in your ways. Now appoint a king for us to judge us like all the nations.”

    1 Sam 8:6 But the thing was displeasing in the sight of Samuel when they said, “Give us a king to judge us.” And Samuel prayed to the LORD.

    1 Sam 8:7 The LORD said to Samuel, “Listen to the voice of the people in regard to all that they say to you, for they have not rejected you, but they have rejected Me from being king over them..


    The Jews wanted to make Jesus king - yet we see he rejected that idea knowing his kingdom is not of this world.

    John 6:15 So Jesus, perceiving that they were ]intending to come and take Him by force to make Him king, withdrew again to the mountain by Himself alone.
    MatthewG likes this.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Shamah's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2018
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,689
    Rep Power
    21

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    Psalm 103:19, "יהוה has established His throne in the heavens, and His reign shall rule over all.”

    Psalm 22:28, "For the reign belongs to יהוה, And He is ruling over the nations."

    Psalm 37:29, "The righteous shall inherit the earth, and dwell in it forever."

    Daniel 7:9-14, “I was looking until thrones were set up, and the Ancient of Days was seated. His garment was white as snow, and the hair of His head was like clean wool, His throne was flames of fire, its wheels burning fire. A stream of fire was flowing and coming forth from His presence, and a thousand thousands served Him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before Him, the Judge was seated, and the books were opened. I was looking. Then, because of the sound of the great words which the horn was speaking, I was looking until the beast was killed, and its body destroyed and given to the burning fire, and the rest of the beasts had their rule taken away. But a lengthening of life was given to them, for a season and a time. I was looking in the night visions and saw One like the Son of Enosh, coming with the clouds of the heavens! And He came to the Ancient of Days, and they brought Him near before Him. And to Him was given ruler-ship and preciousness and a reign, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him. His rule is an everlasting rule which shall not pass away, and His reign that which shall not be destroyed."

    Zechariah 14:3-9, “And יהוה shall go forth, and He shall fight against those nations, as He fights in the day of battle. And in that day His feet shall stand upon the Mount of Olives, which faces Yerushalayim on the east. And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, from east to west, a very great valley, and half of the mountain shall move toward the north and half of it toward the south. And you shall flee to the valley of My mountain – for the valley of the mountains reaches to Atsal. And you shall flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziyah sovereign of Yehuḏah. And יהוה my Strength shall come – all the set-apart ones with You. And in that day it shall be: there is no light, it is dark. And it shall be one day which is known to יהוה, neither day nor night, but at evening time there shall be light. And in that day it shall be that living waters flow from Yerushalayim, half of them toward the eastern sea and half of them toward the western sea, in summer as well as in winter. And יהוה shall be Sovereign over all the earth. In that day there shall be one יהוה, and His Name one.”


    Isaiah 60:20, “No longer does your sun go down, nor your moon withdraw itself, for יהוה shall be your everlasting light, and the days of your mourning shall be ended.”


    Revelation 21:23, “And the city had no need of the sun, nor of the moon, to shine in it, for the esteem of Yah lightened it, and the Lamb is its lamp.”


    Jeremiah 31:34, “And no longer shall they teach, each one his neighbor, and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know יהוה,’ for they shall all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them,” declares יהוה. “For I shall forgive their crookedness, and remember their sin no more.”



    Hebrews 8:11, “And they shall by no means teach each one his neighbor, and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know יהוה,’ because they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them."


    Job 19:25-26, “For I know that my Redeemer lives, and on the Last day He shall stand over the Earth; and after my skin has been destroyed, then in my flesh I shall see the Mighty One!”


    Isaiah 26:19-20, “Let Your dead live, together with my dead body, let them arise. Awake and sing, you who dwell in dust; for Your dew is a dew of light, and let the earth give birth to the departed spirits. Go, my people, enter your rooms, and shut your doors behind you; hide yourself, as it were, for a little while, until the displeasure is past.”


    MatthewG and Deade like this.
    Exodus 20:6, “But showing love to thousands who love Me by keeping My Laws.”


    John/Yahanan 14:15, “If you love Me, keep My commandments.”


    John 14:23-24, "יהושע answered him, “If anyone loves Me, he shall guard My Word. And My Father shall love him, and We shall come to him and make Our home with him. He who does not love Me does not guard My Words. And the Word which you hear is not Mine but of the Father Who sent Me.”

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2016
    Age
    27
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    Brother Locust, beautiful! Sharing more scripture, thank you for that, love it!
    Brother Shamah, beautiful! Sharing some scripture I missed, love it!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Locutus's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2017
    Age
    65
    Posts
    3,750
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewG View Post
    Brother Locust, beautiful! Sharing more scripture, thank you for that, love it!
    Yes I'm a busy Locust, devouring all these futurist "theologies"....

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2017
    Age
    48
    Posts
    900
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewG View Post
    The heavenly spiritual government/kingdom, that never ends here on this earth.
    This is the only wrong statement as I can see. The rest seems fine.

    This earth will be destroyed because the curse of sin is upon it.
    Isaiah 65:17 (KJV)
    17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.


    Isaiah 66:22 (KJV)
    22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.


    2 Peter 3:13 (KJV)
    13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.


    Revelation 21:1 (KJV)
    1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.


    wolfwint likes this.

  10. #10
    Senior Member prove-all's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2014
    Age
    57
    Posts
    5,415
    Rep Power
    109

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    On the throne of David, and on his kingdom.

    Davids throne is on Earth.
    dcontroversal likes this.

  11. #11
    Senior Member prove-all's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2014
    Age
    57
    Posts
    5,415
    Rep Power
    109

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    But I have chosen Jerusalem, that my name might be there;
    and have chosen David to be over my people Israel. 2 Chronicles 6:6

    As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured:
    so will I multiply the seed of [David my servant], and [the Levites] that minister unto me.

    20Thus saith the Lord; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant
    of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;.....

    Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob, and David my servant, so that I will not take any
    of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their
    captivity to return, and have mercy on them. Jeremiah 33:20-26

    Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David
    their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness [in the latter days].Hosea 3:5
    -

    And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd:
    they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. Ezekiel 37:24

    And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your
    fathers have dwelt
    ; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their
    children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
    Last edited by prove-all; February 3rd, 2018 at 05:28 PM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member prove-all's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2014
    Age
    57
    Posts
    5,415
    Rep Power
    109

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    Saints shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, (Daniel 7:18)
    We shall inherit the earth. (Psalms 25:13-22:26, 37:9, 22,29) not flesh and blood.
    -
    It was round about eighteen thousand measures: and the name
    of the city from that day shall be, The Lord is there. (Ezekiel 48:35)

    17At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the Lord; and
    all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the Lord, to Jerusalem:
    neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

    Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go
    no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city
    of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God:
    and I will write upon him my new name.

    And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt
    be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name. (Isaiah 62:2)

    -Jerusalem, the future headquarters city of the Earth (Haggai 2:6-8)
    -Land Beneath Sea Reclaimed, converted to Jerusalem(Isaiah 60:5, 11:15).
    World’s gold and silver reserves under the seas for beautiful decorations there.
    -Gods latter house shall be greater than of the former (Haggai 2:9)
    -Jerusalem is uniquely describes as being “compact together,” tall 122:3

    -Desolate land shall be tilled - will be like the garden of Eden (Ezekiel 36:34-35)
    -Build the waste cities-fresh produce-drink there own wine-farming (Amos 9:14)
    -Waste cities “filled with flocks of men” being very social(Ezekiel 36:36-37-38)
    -Superhighways between major cities (Isaiah 19:23)

    -Cities being crime-free , dwell safely-none be made afried (Ezekiel 34:28-Micah 4:4)
    -No more Violence, nor wasting, nor destruction (Isaiah 60:18)
    -Cities overflow with prosperity (Zechariah 1:17) -Equitable property distribution
    - every man shall own his vine and fig tree (Micah 4:4-Lev25) and

    -“Joy and gladness-thanksgiving-the voice of melody(Isaiah 51:3)(Jeremiah 33:10-11)
    -Where old men and old women dwell -full of boys and girls playing (Zechariah 8:4-5)
    -No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up (Isaiah 35:9 )
    -There will be Shepherds and local animal husbandry (Jer. 33:12)

    -Pure Water—Fertile Deserts where trees grow (Isaiah 35)
    -No more hunger-He will raise up a plant of renown (Ezekiel 34:29)
    -A new sharp threshing instrument -the mountains made small(Isaiah 41:14-16)
    -If any thrist and seek water, the God of Israel will not forsake them. (ver 17-18)


    -Trees planted and growing-consider and understand that the [Eternal] hath
    done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it” . (verse 19-20)

    -All will speak the same language, a pure language from God (Zephaniah 3:9).
    God will also destroy the idols, Ezekiel 30:13, Micah 5:10-15, Zechariah 13:2
    Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst
    of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands.


    The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing. (Isaiah 14:7)
    All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee; they shall sing to thy name.

    The bible says there will be a third temple on earth, but not made by mans hands, in the mill..
    Question, what was the garden of the Lord
    Question, what was the garden of the Lord
    Question, what was the garden of the Lord



    Psalms 66:4 -God has spoken it, and He is not one to go back on His word (Isaiah 55:11)

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2016
    Age
    27
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by Speak2Me View Post
    This is the only wrong statement as I can see. The rest seems fine.
    This earth will be destroyed because the curse of sin is upon it.
    Isaiah 65:17 (KJV)
    17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.


    Isaiah 66:22 (KJV)
    22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.


    2 Peter 3:13 (KJV)
    13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.


    Revelation 21:1 (KJV)
    1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.



    In Revelation 21:1 ; I believe this talking a passing away, of the first Age of Moses and Law when it was instated, and there would be no more molten sea. A passing away of Material religion.

    The New heaven, and the new earth, is talking about the new covenant, with the Age of Messiah.

    How can there be an end to the Earth now as we know it if this Government/Kingdom of God is never ending?
    Ecclesiastes 1:4 : A generation is going, and a generation is coming, and the earth to the age is standing.

    This leaves the ability open for many people to come to the knowledge and the truth of the Lord Jesus Christ, and free of worry of the earth being destroyed as some do believe will happen one day.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Ahwatukee's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 12th, 2015
    Age
    60
    Posts
    6,756
    Blog Entries
    36
    Rep Power
    152

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    Morning MatthewG,

    In Revelation 21:1 ; I believe this talking a passing away, of the first Age of Moses and Law when it was instated, and there would be no more molten sea. A passing away of Material religion.


    Stop spiritualizing scripture! The same thing is said in Rev.20:11:

    "
    Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them."

    "
    Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”a for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea."

    Notice that it is mentioned also that there is no sea/oceans when this new earth is created, as well as no sun or moon in other parts of the context.

    The New heaven, and the new earth, is talking about the new covenant, with the Age of Messiah.


    This is the make-believe world of preterism that you are quoting above. I've heard this exact apologetic many times. It's talking about a literal new heaven, new earth and new Jerusalem. There is way too much detailed information regarding the new earth and new Jerusalem for the context to be speaking spiritually about these things.

    If you would just turn off your preterism recording and read the scriptures at face value, then you would understand it. The book of Revelation should be read in the literal sense until a symbolic interpretation is required and not vice versa.

    wolfwint likes this.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no account of wrongs. Love takes no pleasure in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2016
    Age
    27
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahwatukee View Post
    Morning MatthewG,
    Stop spiritualizing scripture!
    The book of Revelation should be read in the literal sense until a symbolic interpretation is required and not vice versa.
    Good morning brother Ahwatukee, I hope that you had a good nights rest and have a great sunday today friend.

    Why can't I let the holy spirit lead me in what I see?

    Why do I have to worry about the way other people see it, just to match up with them, when see things differently amongst each other, because I do disagree with many about taking things so literally, there are literal things, and there things that can be seen spiritually in the context of the holy bible itself, and we can see literal accounts of the Apostles, and Jesus Christ, and those of the old testament.

    This why I believe the Earth, will never end, and there will never be an end to the Kingdom of God, because there will never be an end to this earth as it progresses forward. Instead of waiting on the Lord JEsus Christ to return, and Him destorying this world and making a new one, in such a literal sense.

    Wouldn't you want the same thing for people, that people in this earth, will always be able to have access to the truth and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ forever and ever?

    I do my best to respond as open and as honestly as I can about things even sometimes. If I don't know how to answer, Ill admit it because I dont have all the answers. (The no more sea; it talking about the Molten sea, (back in the old testament), this give me a reason to say that the old earth age, was passing away as far as material religion, preisthood, geneologies, sacrifices.

    With Love - Matthew.
    Last edited by MatthewG; February 4th, 2018 at 06:32 AM.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Ahwatukee's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 12th, 2015
    Age
    60
    Posts
    6,756
    Blog Entries
    36
    Rep Power
    152

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    [/QUOTE]Why can't I let the holy spirit lead me in what I see? [/QUOTE]

    Because if what you are claiming does not match the written word of God, then it cannot be from God. The Holy Spirit is going to be in agreement with the written word. The word of God is the only way that believers can determine whether someone is telling the truth regarding scripture. We have to have some standard regarding God's word. As it is, we now have a myriad of different views and only one can be right. There are scriptures that have duplicate meanings, but regarding end-time events there is only one way that these events are going to take place, not several. I thank God that I can know the truth of his word when people bring in all of these false teachings, which scripture said would happen in the last days.

    Why do I have to worry about the way other people see it, just to match up with them, when see things differently amongst each other, because I do disagree with many about taking things so literally, there are literal things, and there things that can be seen spiritually in the context of the holy bible itself, and we can see literal accounts of the Apostles, and Jesus Christ, and those of the old testament.


    Because it is the difference between the truth and a lie. For example, scripture states that Jesus was crucified, buried and resurrected on the third day. The women went to the tomb but didn't find his body. He appeared to his disciples who thought they had seen a spirit, but the Lord comforts them and proves to them that it is he himself, stating that spirit doesn't have flesh and bone as they saw he had. Yet, we have people here proclaiming that Jesus did not resurrect bodily, but spiritually, not realizing that belief in the bodily resurrection is paramount to salvation.

    This why I believe the Earth, will never end


    Yet scripture states that there will be an end to this present heaven and earth, which I have shown you. The reason why you believe that is because you are using preterisms spiritual method of interpretation, when it is not required. There are many lord's and many gospels, but none of them are the true Lord and the true gospel unless they are in agreement with God's word.

    The no more sea; it talking about the Molten sea, (back in the old testament)


    This is just misapplied scripture. There is nothing in the scripture to lead the read to apply "the Molten sea" to there not being and oceans on the new earth, just as there is no reason to interpret the thousand years listed in Rev.20:1-7 as having the same meaning as the thousand years mentioned in Psalms 50:10. It's just misapplied scripture and usually for the purpose of attempting to support their false teachings.

    You have fallen into a group that believes that all end-time events have already taken place. But they are soon going to find out beyond a doubt that they have been wrong in their belief. We already have the technology for the mark of the beast revealed, Israel has been gathered back in their own land and are once again recognized as a nation, just as scripture prophesied. The world is in chaos, what is good is being called evil and what is evil is called good, just as scripture foretold. Knowledge has increase Just as Daniel prophesied.

    I can't stress to you enough to remove yourself from this teaching because it is not the gospel, it is false.
    wolfwint likes this.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no account of wrongs. Love takes no pleasure in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2016
    Age
    27
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    You just have a problem with the way I see things because it doesn't match up with you.

    That is fine, you don't have to comment on anything, if you dont want to hear my response to it, my dear friend.

    I don't agree with you and your belief, in the way you see things, and I'll not move from where God has placed me as far as the things that I have come to see, know, and believe.

    we are on far different sides, Im way over on the left, and you are way over on the right.

    But are still brothers in the Lord Jesus Christ whom we believe on my dear friend. Cause I don't want to fight or argue over who is right or who is wrong. You can have your way of belief, I don't accept it though.

    -With love Matthew.
    Last edited by MatthewG; February 4th, 2018 at 07:09 AM.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Ahwatukee's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 12th, 2015
    Age
    60
    Posts
    6,756
    Blog Entries
    36
    Rep Power
    152

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    You just have a problem with the way I see things because it doesn't match up with you.


    No! I have a problem with the way you see things because it does not match up with the truth of God's word. There is no way to have fellowship, when everyone ignores the word of God and adopts the teaching of men. This is not some casual, passive situation. What you are claiming are false teachings and this does not sit well with the Lord, because you and others are not representing His word.

    The word of God is written so that we could know it and have fellowship in it. We can't do that with all of these false teachings. I would advise for you to read the scripture regarding false teachings to see what God's word has to say about them.



    wolfwint likes this.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no account of wrongs. Love takes no pleasure in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2016
    Age
    27
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahwatukee View Post
    No! I have a problem with the way you see things because it does not match up with the truth of God's word. There is no way to have fellowship, when everyone ignores the word of God and adopts the teaching of men. This is not some casual, passive situation. What you are claiming are false teachings and this does not sit well with the Lord, because you and others are not representing His word. The word of God is written so that we could know it and have fellowship in it. We can't do that with all of these false teachings. I would advise for you to read the scripture regarding false teachings to see what God's word has to say about them.
    [/COLOR]
    Brother Ahwatukee,
    Sure we can, we can praise God, and the Lord Jesus Christ together for everything they have done for everyone.

    We can praise and give thanks to God together, because we know He takes cares of us daily, and loves us!

    It doesn't matter about everything else, it will always be about the Lord Jesus Christ in the end of it all, and our having faith in Him, for dying for the world, and everyone's sin that we can have a relationship with God, because of everything He did!


    it doesn't matter how someone believes about escahtology, or anything as far as the study of the Word of God goes.

    It will always be about Him(The Lord Jesus Christ), we can talk about things here on this website, looking at different subjects, and learn about them together, but it doesnt mean everyone is going to agree on the certain ways some may see things.


    Please stop calling my teachings false, because I believe, and see things differently than you ( I dont believe in bible literalism as something to apply in my life in dogmaticness) . I could call your teachings false, but I don't I allow you to have your belief, just like you should allow me to have. Regardless of how you feel about it. You can disagree and move foward. Instead of agruantly talking as you do, because you love the Word of God so much, and stand on it's foundation, maybe even Sola Scriptura (which is man made doctrine in itself)

    Is the Word of God your authority?

    The Word of God isn't my authority, but God whos authority is the authority and the final authority. He governs in the hearts of the believer who believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, by the holy spirit, and not even just by the Word of God alone.

    The Word of God is great to read, and can help us in our life, because Jesus Christ can changes from the old person we use to be into a new creation, from old to a new person who can Love God, and Love others freely, regardless how they may understand things and give the truth that in Jesus Christ about His death, burial, and ressurection.
    Last edited by MatthewG; February 4th, 2018 at 07:35 AM.
    preacher4truth likes this.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Ahwatukee's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 12th, 2015
    Age
    60
    Posts
    6,756
    Blog Entries
    36
    Rep Power
    152

    Default Re: The Never-ending Heavenly Kingdom

    Brother Ahwatukee,
    Sure we can, we can praise God, and the Lord Jesus Christ together for everything they have done for everyone.

    We can praise and give thanks to God together, because we know He takes cares of us daily, and loves us!

    It doesn't matter about everything else, it will always be about the Lord Jesus Christ in the end of it all,and our having faith in Him, for dying for the world, and everyone's sin that we can have a relationship with God, because of everything He did!


    That is where you are wrong! Do you think that God gave us His word so that we could believe whatever we want about it? In the last chapter of the book of Revelation, there is a warning for those who add to the prophecy of this book and those who take away what is written. Therefore, when you read something and you ignore what is being said at face value and apply a different meaning to it, you are guilty of adding to or taking away.

    According to your thinking, anyone can believe whatever they want and it's ok. I'm curious, with the way that you distort scripture, what would you consider a false teaching? According to your thinking, even Mormon's and JW's would be considered Christian's.

    We have so-called Christians who still trust in the works of the law as a requirement for salvation. Yet, scripture says that those who trust in them have wandered from the grace.

    We have people who teach that the resurrection has already taken place, yet scripture says calls it is godless chatter and that they have wandered away from the truth.

    We have people who claim that Jesus rose spiritually and not bodily, yet scripture states that believing in the bodily resurrection was proof of His being the Son of God and is necessary for salvation.

    We have people living same-sex life styles calling them selves Christian's, but have no intention of repenting because they don't consider that life style as sin, yet scripture states that no one who is willfully committing sexual immorality will not inherit the kingdom of God. I could go on and on with a myriad of false teachings.

    We can't be divided on these Biblical issues. One can say that he believes in God all he wants, but if he is not believing in the word of God, then that person is not in Christ.

    God did not give us His word so that each person could believe whatever they want to.
    Last edited by Ahwatukee; February 4th, 2018 at 08:05 AM.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no account of wrongs. Love takes no pleasure in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Relationship ending
    By Prayerwarrior123 in forum Christian Family Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: May 2nd, 2016, 09:42 AM
  2. Never Ending
    By Lilmaddy in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: July 19th, 2012, 05:39 AM
  3. Never Ending Love
    By TalentedPoet in forum Christian Poems & Poetry
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: June 23rd, 2012, 01:36 PM
  4. Ending well, with His help!
    By Timofree in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: July 22nd, 2011, 07:51 AM
  5. Never Ending Story!!!!
    By Xxmaui-jennxX in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 28th, 2011, 11:52 AM