Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 323
Like Tree178Likes

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: God Made Him

  1. #21


    RgM
    RgM is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2018
    Age
    26
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: God Made Him

    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewG View Post
    This is the answer. Thank you brother Nehemiah6.
    Do you believe that God is going to destroy the world or save it?

  2. #22
    Senior Member Ahwatukee's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 12th, 2015
    Age
    60
    Posts
    6,378
    Blog Entries
    32
    Rep Power
    130

    Default Re: God Made Him

    Quote Originally Posted by RgM View Post
    To know the truth. May I ask your purpose
    for this type of question you asked of me?
    Because we get a lot of Trolls on these sites. The questions that you are asking are not normal questions that an unbeliever would be asking. Nor would it be a question that a believer would ask. In order ask that particular question, you would have to be familiar with that specific scripture.
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control ...

    I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit ...

    This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit ....

  3. #23
    Senior Member posthuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2013
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,583
    Rep Power
    341

    Default Re: God Made Him

    Quote Originally Posted by RgM View Post
    I signed up on another Christian forum for the first time yesterday and they
    banned me the same day saying to me it was because I had registered before and posted
    before on their forum.

    So I want to first declare
    that I have never registered and made any post here before today.

    And even if you do not like what I say or believe what I say
    I will not violate any of the forum rules.

    hi there

    For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
    And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

    (2 Corinthians 10:3-5)

    does this answer your question?
    good news gives health to the bones
    (Proverbs 15:30)

  4. #24


    RgM
    RgM is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2018
    Age
    26
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: God Made Him

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahwatukee View Post
    Because we get a lot of Trolls on these sites. The questions that you are asking are not normal questions that an unbeliever would be asking. Nor would it be a question that a believer would ask. In order ask that particular question, you would have to be familiar with that specific scripture.
    Am I breaking any of the forum rules? If not then be on your way if you do not like it.
    I am not forcing you to do anything.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Nehemiah6's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2017
    Age
    75
    Posts
    3,456
    Rep Power
    111

    Default Re: God Made Him

    Quote Originally Posted by RgM View Post
    Do you believe that God is going to destroy the world or save it?
    Your question has been answered adequately. Just focus on that for the moment and see what a tremendous truth has been provided in the Bible.

    And for all we know you may be here simply to troll. But for now we will give you the benefit of the doubt.
    Laish and lightbearer like this.

  6. #26


    RgM
    RgM is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2018
    Age
    26
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: God Made Him

    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah6 View Post
    Your question has been answered adequately. Just focus on that for the moment and see what a tremendous truth has been provided in the Bible.

    And for all we know you may be here simply to troll. But for now we will give you the benefit of the doubt.

    Am I breaking any of the forum rules? If not then be on your way if you do not like it.
    I am not forcing you to do anything.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Ahwatukee's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 12th, 2015
    Age
    60
    Posts
    6,378
    Blog Entries
    32
    Rep Power
    130

    Default Re: God Made Him

    Quote Originally Posted by RgM View Post
    Am I breaking any of the forum rules? If not then be on your way if you do not like it.
    I am not forcing you to do anything.
    No, not at all. Your line of questions just seemed .... off

    Like I said earlier, we have trolls come through now and then
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control ...

    I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit ...

    This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit ....

  8. #28


    RgM
    RgM is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2018
    Age
    26
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: God Made Him

    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah6 View Post
    Your question has been answered adequately.
    I do not value your own opinion as much as you do.
    When you make them to me please remember it.

  9. #29


    RgM
    RgM is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2018
    Age
    26
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: God Made Him

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahwatukee View Post
    No, not at all. Your line of questions just seemed .... off

    Like I said earlier, we have trolls come through now and then
    Like I said earlier in so many words I do not care what you think of me.
    Nor do I value your opinion as much as you. I will not tell you what I think of you.

    I will just keep it to myself.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Ahwatukee's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 12th, 2015
    Age
    60
    Posts
    6,378
    Blog Entries
    32
    Rep Power
    130

    Default Re: God Made Him

    Quote Originally Posted by RgM View Post
    Like I said earlier in so many words I do not care what you think of me.
    Nor do I value your opinion as much as you. I will not tell you what I think of you.

    I will just keep it to myself.
    TROLL ALERT!!!!
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control ...

    I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit ...

    This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit ....

  11. #31


    RgM
    RgM is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2018
    Age
    26
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: God Made Him

    Quote Originally Posted by posthuman View Post

    hi there

    For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
    And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

    (2 Corinthians 10:3-5)

    does this answer your question?
    You should have said to me...does this answer your question correctly.
    Then I would have had to say NO.

  12. #32
    Senior Member Ahwatukee's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 12th, 2015
    Age
    60
    Posts
    6,378
    Blog Entries
    32
    Rep Power
    130

    Default Re: God Made Him

    Quote Originally Posted by RgM View Post
    Like I said earlier in so many words I do not care what you think of me.
    Nor do I value your opinion as much as you. I will not tell you what I think of you.

    I will just keep it to myself.
    If you don't value neither mine nor Nehemiah's opinion as you have already made clear, why ask any questions at all?

    Not only that, but no one has said anything to you to warrant your responses. But, if you want to be left alone, we can do tha too.
    Laish and SovereignGrace like this.
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control ...

    I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit ...

    This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit ....

  13. #33


    RgM
    RgM is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2018
    Age
    26
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: God Made Him

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahwatukee View Post
    If you don't value neither mine nor Nehemiah's opinion as you have already made clear, why ask any questions at all?

    Not only that, but no one has said anything to you to warrant your responses. But, if you want to be left alone, we can do tha too.
    All I require of you is for you to treat me as you would want me to treat you.
    I would not have treated you the way you are and have already treated me.
    I do not control anything.

  14. #34


    RgM
    RgM is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2018
    Age
    26
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: God Made Him

    You can say anything to me and believe anything
    and I will not accuse you of anything or accost you with the troll garbage
    nor report you. After all I am only accountable for myself.

  15. #35
    Senior Member posthuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2013
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,583
    Rep Power
    341

    Default Re: God Made Him

    Quote Originally Posted by RgM View Post
    You should have said to me...does this answer your question correctly.
    Then I would have had to say NO.
    maybe you should have said

    YES

    bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ

    ?
    good news gives health to the bones
    (Proverbs 15:30)

  16. #36
    Senior Member blue_ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2014
    Age
    47
    Posts
    59,792
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    399

    Default Re: God Made Him

    That's obvious..lol

    So stop feeding him...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahwatukee View Post
    TROLL ALERT!!!!



    Blue ladybug, fearless leader of the orange kitty battalion! She loves orange tabbies and is innocent as decreed by Pottersclay who states that Scripture says that all people who love orange tabbies are innocent. Truthtalk says that God created the world, and then He created wonderful orange tabbies. Joefizz has elected blue ladybug as captain of the brave orange kitty ​army!



    Quote Originally Posted by kaylagrl View Post
    ​ Orange kitties approve



  17. #37


    RgM
    RgM is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2018
    Age
    26
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: God Made Him

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahwatukee View Post
    The questions that you are asking are not normal questions that an unbeliever would be asking. Nor would it be a question that a believer would ask.
    Do you believe that the questions I am asking here are a sin?

  18. #38


    RgM
    RgM is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2018
    Age
    26
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: God Made Him

    Quote Originally Posted by posthuman View Post
    maybe you should have said

    YES

    bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ

    ?
    What do you believe?

  19. #39
    Senior Member Ahwatukee's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 12th, 2015
    Age
    60
    Posts
    6,378
    Blog Entries
    32
    Rep Power
    130

    Default Re: God Made Him

    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ladybug View Post
    That's obvious..lol

    So stop feeding him...
    Morning Blue_Ladybug! Yes, you're right. I have already put him on ignore, lest I should offend him any more than I already haven't.
    blue_ladybug likes this.
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control ...

    I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit ...

    This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit ....

  20. #40
    Senior Member beta's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2016
    Age
    88
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    39

    Default Re: God Made Him

    Quote Originally Posted by RgM View Post
    The author of the verse I quote stated that God made Him to be sin.
    Do you believe the Word became sin?
    are you missing off a few words here that could put a different spin to what you are saying ?
    'made him to be sin FOR US....(OUR sin was put on Him) who knew no sin.
    posthuman and Lucy-Pevensie like this.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The way God made us
    By Ella85 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: May 11th, 2014, 09:49 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: February 21st, 2014, 03:07 AM
  3. YOU WERE MADE FOR WHAT?
    By richie_2uk in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 10th, 2013, 04:02 PM
  4. This made me cry...
    By Love009 in forum Christian Teens Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: March 13th, 2010, 09:10 PM