Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 454
Like Tree498Likes

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: THE BIBLE AND THE NUMBER 46

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2017
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,004
    Rep Power
    0

    Default THE BIBLE AND THE NUMBER 46

    In the number Pi (3.14…) the 1st occurrence of the number 37 is found at positions 46 and 47 counting from the decimal point. There is a connection between these numbers in the human body and in the Bible. (Bible = King James Bible in this discussion) This discussion will focus on the number 46 since it must be understood in order to comprehend the number 47. The number 7 will pop up regularly because the King James Bible has is patterned after the number 7.

    Our DNA is is contained in the 46 (23 x 2) chromosomes of the human body. DNA has been compared to information contained in a book and the author of this book is God. It is important to note the there are 23 chromosome pairs; thus the numbers 23 and 46 are connected. Furthermore, the mitochondria in our cells contain 37 genes and it is in the mitochondria that sugar is burnt to maintain our bodies at 37 degrees (98.6 deg F) celsius.

    “I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.” (Psalm 139:14-16)

    The asterisk * represents a “wildcard” search. For example book* includes book and books.

    made” 1406 (37 x 38) times in 1311 (23 x 57) verses) and 611 (47 x 13) chapters of the Bible.
    was made23 books of the Bible and 23 chapters of the NT.
    Thine eyes” 94 (47 x 2) verses of the Bible.
    substance” found in 49 (7 x 7) verses and 46 chapters of the Bible.
    substance” found 46 times in the OT
    book” 188 (47 x 4) times in 175 (7 x 25) verses of the Bible.
    book” 146 (73 x 2) times in 138 (46 x 3) verses of the OT.”
    book” 42 (7 x 6) times in 37 verses and 21 (7 x 3) chapters of NT.
    book*” 141 (47 x 3) verses of the OT and 47 times in the NT.
    written” is found in 37 books of the Bible.
    written” 141 (47 x 3) verses of the OT.
    writ*” 414 (46 x 9) times in 385 (77 x 5) verses and 46 books of the Bible.

    Members are parts of the body and in the 46th book of the Bible we read:

    “Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ?” (1 Corinthians 6:15)

    Thebread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?” (1 Corinthians 10:16)

    All forms of the word body (bod*) is found in 185 (46 x 4) verses of the Bible.

    the body” is found 69 (23 x 3) times in the Bible.
    The bread” occurs 46 times in 46 verses of the Bible.

    “What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost
    ..” (1 Corinthians 3:16)

    The phrase “temple of” (think about an empty temple or vessel) is found 46 times in the Bible. The phrase “the temple” is found in 23 books of the Bible. The word “temple*” is found 94 (47 x 2) times in the OT and in 115 chapters (23 x 5) of the Bible. In the Gospel of John we read:

    “Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? But he spake of the temple of his body.” (John 2:19-21)

    In Genesis 1:26 God speaks exactly 47 words:

    “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.”

    The phrase “the word of God” occurs 46 times in the Bible and the phrase “God said” occurs 46 times in 46 verses and 27 (this number is connected with seed Bible) chapters of the Bible.

    said” 3995 (47 x 85) times in the OT (case).
    said” 1058 (46 x 23) times in 980 (7 x 7 x 20) verses 141 (47 x 3) chapters and 14 (7 x 2) books of the NT. (case)
    image” occurs 74 (37 x 2) times in the OT and in 23 verses of the NT in 21 (7 x 3) chapters.
    the image” occurs 23 times in the Bible.
    image*” 173 times in 147 (7 x 7 x 3) verses of the Bible.
    image*” 147 (7 x 7 x 3) times in the OT and

    In Genesis 2:23-24 Adam speaks exactly 46 words:

    “And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.”

    conceived46 times in the Bible
    multiply46 times in the Bible.
    cleave*” 46 times
    the flesh46 times in the NT
    the seed” found in 46 verses of the OT
    travail*47 times in 46 verses of the Bible
    vessel” 46 times in the Bible
    the vessels” 77 times in 70 verses and 46 chapters of the Bible.
    vessel*” 47 chapters of the OT

    “Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?” (Romans 9:21)

    It is clear from the Bible that the number 46 is connected with mankind and womankind (mankind = 6 times KJB and womankind = 1 time and 1 + 6 = 7). This scientific truth is a relatively recent discovery of modern science and yet has been in the pages of the Bible for centuries. The number 46 is connected with death and mortal man because of Adams disobedience but it is also connected with the sacrifice of the perfect man Jesus Christ who died for our sins.
    KJV1611 likes this.

  2. #2
    Senior Member MarcR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2015
    Age
    78
    Posts
    5,486
    Rep Power
    174

    Default Re: THE BIBLE AND THE NUMBER 46

    It is my impression (and other responses may prove me wrong) that most members of the forum do NOT share your fascination with numbers and are not ready to attach any great significance to them.
    MarcR



    Blessings on you! (Nu 6:24-26)


    Col 3:16-17
    16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
    17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

    KJV

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2017
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,004
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: THE BIBLE AND THE NUMBER 46

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcR View Post
    It is my impression (and other responses may prove me wrong) that most members of the forum do NOT share your fascination with numbers and are not ready to attach any great significance to them.
    If you read your bible carefully you will find that you are better off being in the minority!
    KJV1611 likes this.

  4. #4
    Senior Member KJV1611's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2013
    Age
    53
    Posts
    9,052
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    58

    Default Re: THE BIBLE AND THE NUMBER 46

    Quote Originally Posted by James37 View Post
    In the number Pi (3.14…) the 1st occurrence of the number 37 is found at positions 46 and 47 counting from the decimal point. There is a connection between these numbers in the human body and in the Bible. (Bible = King James Bible in this discussion) This discussion will focus on the number 46 since it must be understood in order to comprehend the number 47. The number 7 will pop up regularly because the King James Bible has is patterned after the number 7.

    Our DNA is is contained in the 46 (23 x 2) chromosomes of the human body. DNA has been compared to information contained in a book and the author of this book is God. It is important to note the there are 23 chromosome pairs; thus the numbers 23 and 46 are connected. Furthermore, the mitochondria in our cells contain 37 genes and it is in the mitochondria that sugar is burnt to maintain our bodies at 37 degrees (98.6 deg F) celsius.

    “I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.” (Psalm 139:14-16)

    The asterisk * represents a “wildcard” search. For example book* includes book and books.

    made” 1406 (37 x 38) times in 1311 (23 x 57) verses) and 611 (47 x 13) chapters of the Bible.
    was made23 books of the Bible and 23 chapters of the NT.
    Thine eyes” 94 (47 x 2) verses of the Bible.
    substance” found in 49 (7 x 7) verses and 46 chapters of the Bible.
    substance” found 46 times in the OT
    book” 188 (47 x 4) times in 175 (7 x 25) verses of the Bible.
    book” 146 (73 x 2) times in 138 (46 x 3) verses of the OT.”
    book” 42 (7 x 6) times in 37 verses and 21 (7 x 3) chapters of NT.
    book*” 141 (47 x 3) verses of the OT and 47 times in the NT.
    written” is found in 37 books of the Bible.
    written” 141 (47 x 3) verses of the OT.
    writ*” 414 (46 x 9) times in 385 (77 x 5) verses and 46 books of the Bible.

    Members are parts of the body and in the 46th book of the Bible we read:

    “Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ?” (1 Corinthians 6:15)

    Thebread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?” (1 Corinthians 10:16)

    All forms of the word body (bod*) is found in 185 (46 x 4) verses of the Bible.

    the body” is found 69 (23 x 3) times in the Bible.
    The bread” occurs 46 times in 46 verses of the Bible.

    “What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost
    ..” (1 Corinthians 3:16)

    The phrase “temple of” (think about an empty temple or vessel) is found 46 times in the Bible. The phrase “the temple” is found in 23 books of the Bible. The word “temple*” is found 94 (47 x 2) times in the OT and in 115 chapters (23 x 5) of the Bible. In the Gospel of John we read:

    “Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? But he spake of the temple of his body.” (John 2:19-21)

    In Genesis 1:26 God speaks exactly 47 words:

    “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.”

    The phrase “the word of God” occurs 46 times in the Bible and the phrase “God said” occurs 46 times in 46 verses and 27 (this number is connected with seed Bible) chapters of the Bible.

    said” 3995 (47 x 85) times in the OT (case).
    said” 1058 (46 x 23) times in 980 (7 x 7 x 20) verses 141 (47 x 3) chapters and 14 (7 x 2) books of the NT. (case)
    image” occurs 74 (37 x 2) times in the OT and in 23 verses of the NT in 21 (7 x 3) chapters.
    the image” occurs 23 times in the Bible.
    image*” 173 times in 147 (7 x 7 x 3) verses of the Bible.
    image*” 147 (7 x 7 x 3) times in the OT and

    In Genesis 2:23-24 Adam speaks exactly 46 words:

    “And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.”

    conceived46 times in the Bible
    multiply46 times in the Bible.
    cleave*” 46 times
    the flesh46 times in the NT
    the seed” found in 46 verses of the OT
    travail*47 times in 46 verses of the Bible
    vessel” 46 times in the Bible
    the vessels” 77 times in 70 verses and 46 chapters of the Bible.
    vessel*” 47 chapters of the OT

    “Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?” (Romans 9:21)

    It is clear from the Bible that the number 46 is connected with mankind and womankind (mankind = 6 times KJB and womankind = 1 time and 1 + 6 = 7). This scientific truth is a relatively recent discovery of modern science and yet has been in the pages of the Bible for centuries. The number 46 is connected with death and mortal man because of Adams disobedience but it is also connected with the sacrifice of the perfect man Jesus Christ who died for our sins.
    I love it brother, good stuff. Don't forget about the serpent speaking exactly 46 words to Eve in the garden. Signature of the Holy Spirit is what I call it.
    James37 and HisCDBride like this.
    Psalm 12:6 KJV
    The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2017
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,004
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: THE BIBLE AND THE NUMBER 46

    Quote Originally Posted by KJV1611 View Post
    I love it brother, good stuff. Don't forget about the serpent speaking exactly 46 words to Eve in the garden. Signature of the Holy Spirit is what I call it.
    Very true! God said= 46 times and the serpent comes along and speaks 46 words planting corruptible seed!
    KJV1611 likes this.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    63
    Posts
    22,849
    Rep Power
    671

    Default Re: THE BIBLE AND THE NUMBER 46

    Quote Originally Posted by James37 View Post
    If you read your bible carefully you will find that you are better off being in the minority!
    Are there any Bible characters who showed such an
    all-consuming fascination with numbers as you have?


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2017
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,004
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: THE BIBLE AND THE NUMBER 46

    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    Are there any Bible characters who showed such an
    all-consuming fascination with numbers as you have?
    Yeah, God Himself!

  8. #8
    Senior Member SovereignGrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2016
    Age
    47
    Posts
    5,434
    Rep Power
    171

    Default Re: THE BIBLE AND THE NUMBER 46

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcR View Post
    It is my impression (and other responses may prove me wrong) that most members of the forum do NOT share your fascination with numbers and are not ready to attach any great significance to them.
    It’s obvious some #’s have meanings. But when someone has to divide, or multiply, or subtract, then divide to arrive at an conclusion, one is putting too much emphasis on a #.
    Angela53510, PennEd, MarcR and 3 others like this.
    "There are two Christs in all of us who are saved."
    KJV1611

    "The Christ in me IS NOT the same Christ that's in someone who came to understand Christ a different way than I did."
    KJV1611


    "I don't have the same standard as you, I could care less what the originals say."
    KJV1611

  9. #9
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    63
    Posts
    22,849
    Rep Power
    671

    Default Re: THE BIBLE AND THE NUMBER 46

    Quote Originally Posted by James37 View Post
    Yeah, God Himself!
    Could you post the verses that have God rattling off numbers like you do? Thank you.

    I don't mean for the measurements of things


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2017
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,004
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: THE BIBLE AND THE NUMBER 46

    Quote Originally Posted by SovereignGrace View Post
    It’s obvious some #’s have meanings. But when someone has to divide, or multiply, or subtract, then divide to arrive at an conclusion, one is putting too much emphasis on a #.
    If numbers didn't multiply you wouldn't even exist!

    "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply.."
    KJV1611 likes this.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    63
    Posts
    22,849
    Rep Power
    671

    Default Re: THE BIBLE AND THE NUMBER 46

    Quote Originally Posted by James37 View Post
    If numbers didn't multiply you wouldn't even exist!

    "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply.."
    So Adam and Eve are now numbers multiplying, and not people multiplying???
    SovereignGrace and Deade like this.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2016
    Age
    53
    Posts
    2,187
    Rep Power
    142

    Default Re: THE BIBLE AND THE NUMBER 46

    Quote Originally Posted by James37 View Post
    If numbers didn't multiply you wouldn't even exist!

    "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply.."
    If you think this quote "proves" anything then you would be better off reading "Alice in Wonderland"...

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2017
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,004
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: THE BIBLE AND THE NUMBER 46

    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    Could you post the verses that have God rattling off numbers like you do? Thank you.

    I don't mean for the measurements of things
    Read Exodus 25-27 for starters! God is not just rattling off numbers though!

  14. #14
    Senior Member KJV1611's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2013
    Age
    53
    Posts
    9,052
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    58

    Default Re: THE BIBLE AND THE NUMBER 46

    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    So Adam and Eve are now numbers multiplying, and not people multiplying???
    Trust me Magenta God uses numbers from cover to cover.
    Magenta and LPT like this.
    Psalm 12:6 KJV
    The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2017
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,004
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: THE BIBLE AND THE NUMBER 46

    Quote Originally Posted by graceNpeace View Post
    If you think this quote "proves" anything then you would be better off reading "Alice in Wonderland"...

    multiply = 46 times in the Bible

    It proves that 23 chromosomes from the mom and 23 from the dad combine to make 46. The Bible is scientifically up to date. I cannot understand why this would bother christians.
    KJV1611 likes this.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2015
    Age
    30
    Posts
    694
    Rep Power
    51

    Default Re: THE BIBLE AND THE NUMBER 46

    I remember coming across a website that talked about the significance of numbers in the Bible.

    Here it is.

    Meaning of Numbers in the Bible

  17. #17
    Senior Member KJV1611's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2013
    Age
    53
    Posts
    9,052
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    58

    Default Re: THE BIBLE AND THE NUMBER 46

    Quote Originally Posted by James37 View Post
    multiply = 46 times in the Bible

    It proves that 23 chromosomes from the mom and 23 from the dad combine to make 46. The Bible is scientifically up to date. I cannot understand why this would bother christians.
    I don't either, it blows my mind.
    Psalm 12:6 KJV
    The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

  18. #18
    Senior Member SovereignGrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2016
    Age
    47
    Posts
    5,434
    Rep Power
    171

    Default Re: THE BIBLE AND THE NUMBER 46

    Quote Originally Posted by graceNpeace View Post
    If you think this quote "proves" anything then you would be better off reading "Alice in Wonderland"...
    This was Adam and Eve multiplying...

    Angela53510 and Locutus like this.
    "There are two Christs in all of us who are saved."
    KJV1611

    "The Christ in me IS NOT the same Christ that's in someone who came to understand Christ a different way than I did."
    KJV1611


    "I don't have the same standard as you, I could care less what the originals say."
    KJV1611

  19. #19
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    63
    Posts
    22,849
    Rep Power
    671

    Default Re: THE BIBLE AND THE NUMBER 46

    Quote Originally Posted by James37 View Post
    Read Exodus 25-27 for starters! God is not just rattling off numbers though!
    Right, God is giving directions for building, which require measurements. Three chapters of God giving specific building measurements out of the whole 1,189 chapters of Scripture hardly amounts to the level of interest you rationalize giving numbers.
    SovereignGrace and Deade like this.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2017
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,004
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: THE BIBLE AND THE NUMBER 46

    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    So Adam and Eve are now numbers multiplying, and not people multiplying???
    yeah, they started out as 1 + 1 =2
    Deade likes this.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. THE NUMBER PI IN THE BIBLE
    By James37 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: March 29th, 2018, 06:11 PM
  2. The significance of the number 37 in the Holy Bible
    By James37 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 295
    Last Post: March 3rd, 2018, 04:49 PM
  3. Is the number 40 bible speaks of still in power today?
    By RedTent in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: August 29th, 2014, 07:49 PM
  4. The Number Eight In The Bible
    By KJV1611 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: August 18th, 2014, 12:45 PM
  5. The King James Code - The Number 7 (Bible Numerics) By Mike Hoggard
    By ChosenbyHim in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 3rd, 2013, 10:58 PM

Tags for this Thread