Results 1 to 9 of 9

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: 'Will The Real Messiah Please Stand Up'

  1. #1
    Senior Member zone's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2010
    Age
    58
    Posts
    27,204
    Rep Power
    80

    Default 'Will The Real Messiah Please Stand Up'

    Audio: Will There Be Signs of the Mashiach? Pt. 4

    8/2/2010 10:16:00 PM
    A7 Radio's "Noahide Nations" with Noahide Nations


    What are the signs of the Mashiach? How will we know he has been anointed by HaShem? How? Ray and Prescott continue with their series ‘Signs of the Mashiach’ for a journey of discovery of the real Messiah. What will be happening when he is anointed? What will the world really look like at that time? Will the Nations really go to the mountain of the God of Jacob?

    This is a continuation of the series ‘Will the Real Messiah Please Stand Up’ and in this show Ray and Prescott discuss some of the signs that we need to be aware of in order to determine if the Mashiach has been anointed or not. These are signs that each of us needs to know in order to identify the real Mashiach for ourselves and not what others tell us.

    For more study material on the Moshiach please visit the Noahide Nations website for books on the Moshiach.

    For a deeper understanding of the Seven Noahide Laws (Sheva Mitzvoth) we encourage you to include the following books and audio Torah classes in your study by clicking on Torah Audio Classes on CD or Noahide Books. You can also visit the Noahide Nations Torah Network for audio Torah downloads.

    Rabbi Chaim Richman’s Torah teaching DVD from the Noahide World Conference on Noahide Halacha can be found HERE.

    Noahide Nations is happy to announce that our new Academy of Shem Noahide Yeshiva has been launched and everyone is invited to join in and study Torah, enjoy Erev Shabbat and participate in a Noahide Shabbat Service with other Noahide. To learn more go to www.NoahideNations.com and go to the "Enter Academy of Shem " on the “Resources Menu”.
    Please send your comments to [email protected]

    Discuss this topic on the new Torah Spirituality for the Nations forum.


    from: Israel National News. com / Radio

    ...........................

    friends,
    if you have no idea what these people are talking about, don't be surprised: it is NOT of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

    however, we are witnessing the unfolding of prophecy in our very lifetimes: time to sort it out now.

    read these two following Scriptures from Revelation very carefully, then search your bible (if you don't already know) to see if the above " LAWS "(Daniel - "he will think to change times and laws) are in your Old or New Testament.

    when you discover that they ARE NOT, ponder Mystery, Babylon The Great. the above is part of a FALSE RELIGION, which was established ON HER OWN BASE.

    when reading the words of Jesus below, know that these two churches have some things in common:

    1) Jesus reassures them He is aware of a FALSE PEOPLE.
    2) Jesus has NO censure or warnings for these believers, only reassurance and PROMISES.

    look at what He promises those in Philadelphia:
    "Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."

    though some use this to justify a secret early exit from the hour of temptation, that's NOT what this is saying. Jesus is saying because those who STAYED PATIENTLY IN HIS WORD, WATCHING, STUDYING AND TRUSTING, and they KNEW about the false people AND THEIR PLAN, Jesus would make certain the Christians here WOULD NOT BE TEMPTED (deceived - see 2 Thessalonians 2).

    don't you want to be in this group? were you destined to be, from the foundation of the world?
    zone.

    Revelation 2

    8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; 9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. 10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. 11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.


    Revelation 3

    7And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; 8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. 11Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. 12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. 13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

    .................................


    Mark 13:9
    But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to COUNCILS; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.


    COUNCILS
    συνεδρια noun - accusative plural neuter
    sunedrion soon-ed'-ree-on: a joint session, i.e. (specially), the Jewish Sanhedrin; by analogy, a subordinate tribunal -- council.


    ..................................

    The Re-established Jewish Sanhedrin

    From The Sanhedrin - en


    This website is about the re-established Jewish Sanhedrin. The Sanhedrin is the name given in the mishna to the council of seventy-one Jewish sages who constituted the supreme court and legislative body in Judea during the Roman period. It continued to function for more than four hundred years after the destruction of the Temple and there have been several orthodox attempts to re-establish it since that time. The current attempt to re-establish the Sanhedrin is generally referred to as the "nascent Sanhedrin", or the "developing Sanhedrin".


    Etymologically, Sanhedrin is a late Hebrew representation of the Greek word synedrion συνέδριον meaning "sitting together" as a legislative assembly or Senate. It is interesting to note that several aspects of the U.S. Senate, including the semi-circle seating of the senators, were derived from the Jewish Sanhedrin by the Founding Fathers of the U.S. Constitution. The Jewish Sanhedrin is a governmental body that resembles aspects of both the U.S. Senate and the Supreme Court.


    New Initiatives supporting the Sanhedrin
    General
    News
    Legal Discussion
    Contacting the Sanhedrin
    ...................................

    brothers and sisters, if you don't already know

    Korban Pesach (Passover Sacrifice)

    means AN ANIMAL SACRIFICE.
    an ABOMINATION.
    on the Temple Mount.

    see where this is going?
    z

  2. #2
    Shwagga
    Guest

    Default Re: 'Will The Real Messiah Please Stand Up'


  3. #3
    Senior Member zone's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2010
    Age
    58
    Posts
    27,204
    Rep Power
    80

    Default Re: 'Will The Real Messiah Please Stand Up'

    there's only one other person referred to as the son of perdition, outside 2 Thessalonians 2: JUDAS ISCARIOT (whom Jesus said was a devil. and into whom Satan entered when he took the bread).

    John 17:12
    While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.



    2 Thessalonians 2
    1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be ****ed who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

    13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: 14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle. 16Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, 17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

  4. #4
    charisenexcelcis
    Guest

    Default Re: 'Will The Real Messiah Please Stand Up'

    Interesting post. I don't agree that the councils that it He spoke of were limited to the Jewish Sanhedrin. for one thing, councils is plural. For another, the Jewish council was named after the word rather than the other way around.
    Some interesting info to consider.

  5. #5
    Senior Member zone's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2010
    Age
    58
    Posts
    27,204
    Rep Power
    80

    Default Re: 'Will The Real Messiah Please Stand Up'

    Quote Originally Posted by charisenexcelcis View Post
    Interesting post. I don't agree that the councils that it He spoke of were limited to the Jewish Sanhedrin. for one thing, councils is plural. For another, the Jewish council was named after the word rather than the other way around.
    Some interesting info to consider.
    thanks Char.
    One of these so-called Seven Laws of Noah is to SET UP COURTS OF JUSTICE - it is this 7th Law that sets up the mechanism for persecution.

    though The Sanhedrin will be the ultimate authority, there will be many many subordinate "councils", all meteing out the same punishments for lawbreakers.

    the most obvious link to prophecy being BEHEADING for idolators (CHRISTIANS).

    the subordinate "councils" will be ruled BY GENTILES who have converted to this garbage (or have been part of it all along, right back to Egypt and Babylon: see Freemasons/Occult/Noachites/Noachides). so-called "righteous sons of noah" WHAT HORRID BLASPHEMY.

    what is disgusting to me is that the church WILL NOT DISCUSS THESE MATTERS. they are afraid, or even worse, believe this trash to be of God. some things never change.

    from wiki

    Seven Laws of Noah

    The Seven Laws of Noah (Hebrew: שבע מצוות בני נח‎ Sheva mitzvot B'nei Noach), often referred to as the Noahide Laws or Noachide Code, are a set of seven moral imperatives that, according to the Talmud, were given by God to Noah as a binding set of laws for all mankind.[1] According to Judaism any non-Jew who lives according to these laws is regarded as a Righteous Gentile and is assured of a place in the world to come (Olam Haba), the Jewish concept of heaven.[2] Adherents are often called "B'nei Noach" (Children of Noah) or "Noahides" and may often network in Jewish synagogues.

    The seven laws listed by the Tosefta and the Talmud are[3]
    1. Prohibition of Idolatry: You shall not have any idols before God.
    2. Prohibition of Murder: You shall not murder. (Genesis 9:6)
    3. Prohibition of Theft: You shall not steal.
    4. Prohibition of Sexual immorality: You shall not commit any of a series of sexual prohibitions, which include adultery, incest, anal intercourse between men, and bestiality.
    5. Prohibition of Blasphemy: You shall not blaspheme God's name.
    6. Dietary Law: Do not eat flesh taken from an animal while it is still alive. (Genesis 9:4, as interpreted in the Talmud (Sanhedrin 59a)
    7. Requirement to have just Laws: Set up a governing body of law (eg Courts)
    Last edited by zone; August 4th, 2010 at 11:12 AM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member zone's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2010
    Age
    58
    Posts
    27,204
    Rep Power
    80

    Default Re: 'Will The Real Messiah Please Stand Up'

    Matthew 16:11
    How is it that ye do not understand that I spake it not to you concerning bread, that ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees?


    Luke 12:1
    In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.


    υποκρισις noun - nominative singular feminine
    hupokrisis hoop-ok'-ree-sis: acting under a feigned part, i.e. (figuratively) deceit (hypocrisy) -- condemnation, dissimulation, hypocrisy.




    excerpts from wiki
    Pharisees

    The sages of the Talmud see a direct link between themselves and the Pharisees, and historians generally consider Pharisaic Judaism to be the progenitor of Rabbinic Judaism, that is normative, mainstream Judaism after the destruction of the Second Temple.

    ..................

    At first the values of the Pharisees developed through their sectarian debates with the Sadducees; then they developed through internal, non-sectarian debates over the law as an adaptation to life without the Temple, and life in exile, and eventually, to a more limited degree, life in conflict with Christianity. These shifts mark the transformation of Pharasaic to Rabbinic Judaism.

    ...........................

    The Pharisees believed that in addition to the written Torah recognized by both the Sadducees and Pharisees and believed to have been written by Moses, there exists another Torah, consisting of the corpus of oral laws and traditions transmitted by God to Moses orally, and then memorized and passed down by Moses and his successors over the generations. The Oral Torah functioned to elaborate and explicate what was written, and the Pharisees asserted that the sacred scriptures were not complete on their own terms and could therefore not be understood.

    .........................

    The sages of the Talmud believed that the Oral law was simultaneously revealed to Moses at Sinai, and the product of debates among rabbis. Thus, one may conceive of the "Oral Torah" not as a fixed text but as an ongoing process of analysis and argument in which God is actively involved; it was this ongoing process that was revealed at Sinai, and by participating in this ongoing process rabbis and their students are actively participating in God's ongoing act of revelation.

    As Jacob Neusner has explained, the schools of the Pharisees and rabbis were and are holy
    "because there men achieve sainthood through study of Torah and imitation of the conduct of the masters. In doing so, they conform to the heavenly paradigm, the Torah believed to have been created by God "in his image," revealed at Sinai, and handed down to their own teachers ... If the masters and disciples obey the divine teaching of Moses, "our rabbi," then their society, the school, replicates on earth the heavenly academy, just as the disciple incarnates the heavenly model of Moses, "our rabbi." The rabbis believe that Moses was (and the Messiah will be) a rabbi, God dons phylacteries, and the heavenly court studies Torah precisely as does the earthly one, even arguing about the same questions. These beliefs today may seem as projections of rabbinical values onto heaven, but the rabbis believe that they themselves are projections of heavenly values onto earth. The rabbis thus conceive that on earth they study Torah just as God, the angels, and Moses, "our rabbi," do in heaven. The heavenly schoolmen are even aware of Babylonian scholastic discussions, so they require a rabbi's information about an aspect of purity taboos.[20]

    .................................

    After the destruction of the Second Temple, these sectarian divisions ended. The Rabbis avoided the term "Pharisee," perhaps because it was a term more often used by non-Pharisees, but also because the term was explicitly sectarian. The Rabbis claimed leadership over all Jews, and added to the Amidah the birkat haMinim, a prayer which in part exclaims, "Praised are You O Lord, who breaks enemies and defeats the arrogant," and which is understood as a rejection of sectarians and sectarianism. This shift by no means resolved conflicts over the interpretation of the Torah; rather, it relocated debates between sects to debates within Rabbinic Judaism. The Pharisaic commitment to scholarly debate as a value in and of itself, rather than merely a byproduct of sectarianism, emerged as a defining feature of Rabbinic Judaism.

    ....................

    The Rabbinic Era itself is divided into two periods. The first period was that of the Tannaim (from the Aramaic word for "repeat;" the Aramaic root TNY is equivalent to the Hebrew root SNY, which is the basis for "Mishnah." Thus, Tannaim are "Mishnah teachers"), the sages who repeated and thus passed down the Oral Torah. During this period rabbis finalized the canonization of the Tanakh, and in 200 Judah haNasi edited together Tannaitic judgements and traditions into the Mishna, considered by the rabbis to be the definitive expression of the Oral Torah (although some of the sages mentioned in the Mishnah are Pharisees who lived prior to the destruction of the Second Temple, or prior to the Bar Kozeba Revolt, most of the sages mentioned lived after the revolt).

    The second period is that of the Amoraim (from the Aramaic word for "speaker") rabbis and their students who continued to debate legal matters and discuss the meaning of the books of the Bible. In Palestine, these discussions occurred at important academies at Tiberias, Caesarea, and Sepphoris. In Babylonia, these discussions largely occurred at important academies that had been established at Nehardea, Pumpeditha and Sura.

    This tradition of study and debate reached its fullest expression in the development of the Talmudim, elaborations of the Mishnah and records of Rabbinic debates, stories, and judgements, compiled around 400 in Palestine and around 500 in Babylon.

    ...................

    According to S. Baron however, there existed "a general willingness of the people to follow its self imposed Rabbinic rulership". Although the Rabbis lacked authority to impose capital punishment "Flagellation and heavy fines, combined with an extensive system of excommunication were more than enough to uphold the authority of the courts." In fact, the Rabbis took over more and more power from the Reish Galuta until eventually R' Ashi assumed the title Rabbana, heretofore assumed by the exilarch, and appeared together with two other Rabbis as an official delegation "at the gate of King Yazdegard's court." The Amorah (and Tanna) Rav was a personal friend of the last Parthian king Artabenus and Shmuel was close to Shapur I King of Persia. Thus, the Rabbis had significant means of "coercion" and the people seem to have followed the Rabbinic rulership.

  7. #7
    Senior Member zone's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2010
    Age
    58
    Posts
    27,204
    Rep Power
    80

    Default Re: 'Will The Real Messiah Please Stand Up'

    Karaite Judaism or Karaism

    (pronounced /ˈkærə.aɪt, ˈkærə.ɪzəm/) (Hebrew: יהדות קראית , Modern Yahadut Qara'it Tiberian Qārāʾîm ; meaning "Readers of the Hebrew Scriptures" or "followers/seekers of Torah/Tanakh-based Judaism")[1] is a Jewish movement characterized by the recognition of the Tanakh alone as its supreme religious authority. It is distinct from Rabbinic Judaism, which considers the interpretations of Jewish laws in the Oral law, Talmud, and subsequent works to be authoritative interpretations of the Tanakh.

    Karaites maintain that all of the commandments handed down to Moses were recorded in the written Torah at Mount Sinai, without additional Oral Law or explanation. As a result, Karaite Jews do not accept as binding the written collections of the Oral tradition in the Mishnah or Talmud.

    When interpreting the Tanakh, Karaites strive to adhere to the plain or most obvious meaning ("p'shat") of the text; this is not necessarily the literal meaning, but rather the meaning that would have been naturally understood by the ancient Israelites when the books of the Tanakh were first written. Due to the tremendous changes in Jewish culture and religious practice over the past 4,000 years, the p'shat may not be as easily understood as it once was in Biblical Israel, and must now be derived from textual clues such as language, and context. (In contrast, Rabbinic Judaism relies on oral traditions handed down by rabbis and collected in the Mishnah, Talmud, and other sources, to reveal the original meaning of the Torah.)

    Karaite Judaism holds every interpretation of the Tanakh to the same scrutiny regardless of its source, and teaches that it is the personal responsibility of every individual Jew to study the Torah, and ultimately decide for themselves its correct meaning. This is reflected in the Karaite saying "Study the Torah diligently, and do not be dependent on my opinion."[citation needed] Therefore, Karaites may consider arguments made in the Talmud and other works without exalting them above other viewpoints.

    The Karaite movement crystallized in Baghdad in the Gaonic period (circa 7th–9th centuries CE), under the Abbasid Caliphate in what is present-day Iraq. Karaites were at one time a significant proportion of the Jewish population.[3]

    Historians have argued over whether Karaism has a direct connection to anti-Rabbinic sects and views, such as those of the Sadducees, dating back to the end of the Second Temple period (-70 CE), or whether Karaism represents a novel emergence of similar views. Today it is estimated that there are as many as 30,000 Karaites or more worldwide, with 20,000–25,000 of them living in Israel.[4] Most Karaites today have made Aliyah to Israel, having immigrated from Arab countries such as Egypt and Iraq.

    ..........................

    In the early 1950s, the IsraeliChief Rabbinate originally objected to the immigration of Karaite Jews to Israel, and unsuccessfully tried to obstruct it. Today, Rabbi David Chayim Chelouche, the chief rabbi of Netayana is quoted in The Jerusalem Post as saying, "A Karaite is a Jew. We accept them as Jews and every one of them who wishes to come back [to mainstream Judaism] we accept back. There was once a question about whether Karaites needed to undergo a token circumcision in order to switch to rabbinic Judaism, but the rabbinate agrees that today that is not necessary."[21]

    .........................................

    From documents found in the Cairo Geniza, it appears that this most famous masorete (and, possibly, his family for generations) were Karaite. It should not be surprising to discover that many masoretes, so involved in the Masorah, held Karaite beliefs. After all, it was the Karaites who placed such absolute reliance on the Torah text. It would be natural that they would devote their lives to studying every aspect of it.

    .....................................


    Romans 9:27
    27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved: 28For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.

  8. #8
    yahweh_is4me
    Guest

    Default Re: 'Will The Real Messiah Please Stand Up'

    Quote Originally Posted by zone View Post
    Audio: Will There Be Signs of the Mashiach? Pt. 4

    8/2/2010 10:16:00 PM
    A7 Radio's "Noahide Nations" with Noahide Nations


    What are the signs of the Mashiach? How will we know he has been anointed by HaShem? How? Ray and Prescott continue with their series ‘Signs of the Mashiach’ for a journey of discovery of the real Messiah. What will be happening when he is anointed? What will the world really look like at that time? Will the Nations really go to the mountain of the God of Jacob?

    This is a continuation of the series ‘Will the Real Messiah Please Stand Up’ and in this show Ray and Prescott discuss some of the signs that we need to be aware of in order to determine if the Mashiach has been anointed or not. These are signs that each of us needs to know in order to identify the real Mashiach for ourselves and not what others tell us.

    For more study material on the Moshiach please visit the Noahide Nations website for books on the Moshiach.

    For a deeper understanding of the Seven Noahide Laws (Sheva Mitzvoth) we encourage you to include the following books and audio Torah classes in your study by clicking on Torah Audio Classes on CD or Noahide Books. You can also visit the Noahide Nations Torah Network for audio Torah downloads.

    Rabbi Chaim Richman’s Torah teaching DVD from the Noahide World Conference on Noahide Halacha can be found HERE.

    Noahide Nations is happy to announce that our new Academy of Shem Noahide Yeshiva has been launched and everyone is invited to join in and study Torah, enjoy Erev Shabbat and participate in a Noahide Shabbat Service with other Noahide. To learn more go to www.NoahideNations.com and go to the "Enter Academy of Shem " on the “Resources Menu”.
    Please send your comments to [email protected]

    Discuss this topic on the new Torah Spirituality for the Nations forum.


    from: Israel National News. com / Radio

    ...........................

    friends,
    if you have no idea what these people are talking about, don't be surprised: it is NOT of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

    however, we are witnessing the unfolding of prophecy in our very lifetimes: time to sort it out now.

    read these two following Scriptures from Revelation very carefully, then search your bible (if you don't already know) to see if the above " LAWS "(Daniel - "he will think to change times and laws) are in your Old or New Testament.

    when you discover that they ARE NOT, ponder Mystery, Babylon The Great. the above is part of a FALSE RELIGION, which was established ON HER OWN BASE.

    when reading the words of Jesus below, know that these two churches have some things in common:

    1) Jesus reassures them He is aware of a FALSE PEOPLE.
    2) Jesus has NO censure or warnings for these believers, only reassurance and PROMISES.

    look at what He promises those in Philadelphia:
    "Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."

    though some use this to justify a secret early exit from the hour of temptation, that's NOT what this is saying. Jesus is saying because those who STAYED PATIENTLY IN HIS WORD, WATCHING, STUDYING AND TRUSTING, and they KNEW about the false people AND THEIR PLAN, Jesus would make certain the Christians here WOULD NOT BE TEMPTED (deceived - see 2 Thessalonians 2).

    don't you want to be in this group? were you destined to be, from the foundation of the world?
    zone.

    Revelation 2

    8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; 9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. 10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. 11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.


    Revelation 3

    7And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; 8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. 11Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. 12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. 13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

    .................................


    Mark 13:9
    But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to COUNCILS; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.


    COUNCILS
    συνεδρια noun - accusative plural neuter
    sunedrion soon-ed'-ree-on: a joint session, i.e. (specially), the Jewish Sanhedrin; by analogy, a subordinate tribunal -- council.


    ..................................

    The Re-established Jewish Sanhedrin

    From The Sanhedrin - en


    This website is about the re-established Jewish Sanhedrin. The Sanhedrin is the name given in the mishna to the council of seventy-one Jewish sages who constituted the supreme court and legislative body in Judea during the Roman period. It continued to function for more than four hundred years after the destruction of the Temple and there have been several orthodox attempts to re-establish it since that time. The current attempt to re-establish the Sanhedrin is generally referred to as the "nascent Sanhedrin", or the "developing Sanhedrin".


    Etymologically, Sanhedrin is a late Hebrew representation of the Greek word synedrion συνέδριον meaning "sitting together" as a legislative assembly or Senate. It is interesting to note that several aspects of the U.S. Senate, including the semi-circle seating of the senators, were derived from the Jewish Sanhedrin by the Founding Fathers of the U.S. Constitution. The Jewish Sanhedrin is a governmental body that resembles aspects of both the U.S. Senate and the Supreme Court.


    New Initiatives supporting the Sanhedrin

    General

    News

    Legal Discussion

    Contacting the Sanhedrin

    ...................................

    brothers and sisters, if you don't already know

    Korban Pesach (Passover Sacrifice)

    means AN ANIMAL SACRIFICE.
    an ABOMINATION.
    on the Temple Mount.

    see where this is going?
    z
    If you really are searching go to real messiah.com its an awesome site check it out .... Gob Bless

  9. #9
    Senior Member zone's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2010
    Age
    58
    Posts
    27,204
    Rep Power
    80

    Default Re: 'Will The Real Messiah Please Stand Up'

    Quote Originally Posted by yahweh_is4me View Post
    If you really are searching go to real messiah.com its an awesome site check it out .... Gob Bless
    yes, i am familiar with it. brown has a very tough job, for sure.
    i'm not searching for anything regarding this thread...just posting information.
    z

Similar Threads

  1. Prophecies about Christ that aren't completely about Christ
    By MahogonySnail in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: May 7th, 2010, 02:45 AM
  2. Do Jews and Muslims go to heaven?
    By firefly1628 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: January 25th, 2010, 08:35 AM
  3. Are Aliens Real? My True Story Part 2
    By christiancanadian in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: October 22nd, 2009, 07:17 AM
  4. The Genealogy of The Messiah Yeshua (Jesus)
    By Definition_Christ in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 28th, 2009, 04:29 AM
  5. Replies: 49
    Last Post: July 29th, 2009, 06:35 AM