Results 1 to 13 of 13

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: Testimony - Experience of Heaven & Hell!

  1. #1
    Senior Member Katy-follower's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,775
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Testimony - Experience of Heaven & Hell!

    I just watched this video and wanted to share it with you.

    Angelica Zambrano gives her testimony after being shown heaven and hell. God told her to make note of everything she saw and to share with the world.

    She was shown 3 people in particular. I imagine they were people she probably looked up to before they had died - singer Selena Quintanilla-Perez, Pope John Paul II and Michael Jackson. All 3 she saw.

    Very interesting when God introduced her to Mary and said "tell the world that Mary cannot hear them. She does not know what's happening in the world" (we Christians know that Mary was a sinner like everyone else and has no supernatural powers).

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOCGYjS5BZI
    "If we want to study the word of God, we need to have an open mind to allow the Holy Spirit to teach us. A closed mind lets in no light. If the Spirit illuminates a scripture, we need to be willing to display a teachable spirit. When we align ourselves with any particular camp we are no longer teachable. That is elementary"



    John 14:27: "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid"


  2. #2
    Banned [Reason: ongoing "extreme error/heresy" Denying Trinity, Biblical resurrection etc.]
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,934
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Testimony - Experience of Heaven & Hell!

    Dear Katy-follower,

    Let us look at the parrable which Jesus spoke of in Luke 16:24-31,

    And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

    And now let us look at what Paul said in Hebrews 9:27,

    And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Do not believe just anything that comes from man but only that which is in scripture to validate what people are saying is true or not.

    Peace.

  3. #3
    Banned [Reason: ongoing "extreme error/heresy" Denying Trinity, Biblical resurrection etc.]
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,934
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Testimony - Experience of Heaven & Hell!

    i just want to add that i have read all these type of stories for many years and believed it including spiritlessons.com but only when a good friend of mine showed me scripture that it is not lawful for a man to speak of the things should they have a similar experience as Paul had in 2 Corinthians 12:2-4,

    I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth such an one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth, How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

    It is not lawful for a man to speak of afterlife experiences.

    Personally i think these people do it for fame or even to show favoritism because they think they are special yep more special then you and i like Choo Thomas and her satanist book "Heaven is so real"

    Just watch out for wolfs in sheep's clothing my dear

    Peace.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Katy-follower's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,775
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: Testimony - Experience of Heaven & Hell!

    Quote Originally Posted by cronjecj View Post

    Do not believe just anything that comes from man but only that which is in scripture to validate what people are saying is true or not.
    I never trust in man. I trust in God's word and I know scripture very well.

    Her testimony is sound with what the bible says though. She even mentions the idolatry and Mary adoration (which are bad) but she had not known about these things previously.

    This is a real testimony. Thought it was interesting that she saw Pope Paul II in hell and asked God why, as she thought he was such a holy man and he always preached in church. As we know, the Catholic church do follow a different doctrine - one of man and not of God. God told her that the Pope was there because he had always taught in church for himself and not for God, and that never once did he repent. Since she was from Ecuador, we can assume she was originally Catholic, since all Hispanics are Catholic; it's part of their culture.
    "If we want to study the word of God, we need to have an open mind to allow the Holy Spirit to teach us. A closed mind lets in no light. If the Spirit illuminates a scripture, we need to be willing to display a teachable spirit. When we align ourselves with any particular camp we are no longer teachable. That is elementary"



    John 14:27: "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid"


  5. #5
    Banned [Reason: ongoing "extreme error/heresy" Denying Trinity, Biblical resurrection etc.]
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,934
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Testimony - Experience of Heaven & Hell!

    Quote Originally Posted by Katy-follower View Post
    I never trust in man. I trust in God's word and I know scripture very well.

    Her testimony is sound with what the bible says though. She even mentions the idolatry and Mary adoration (which are bad) but she had not known about these things previously.

    This is a real testimony. Thought it was interesting that she saw Pope Paul II in hell and asked God why, as she thought he was such a holy man and he always preached in church. As we know, the Catholic church do follow a different doctrine - one of man and not of God. God told her that the Pope was there because he had always taught in church for himself and not for God, and that never once did he repent. Since she was from Ecuador, we can assume she was originally Catholic, since all Hispanics are Catholic; it's part of their culture.
    i am sure that you put your trust in God but that is not what im worried about, im worried about people that claims to have seen certain people in hell and had afterlife experiences in heaven too and came back to tell them and people believing it but its all a lie Katy-follower

    You see it does not matter what they claim because it simply is not sound doctrine because the word says it is not lawful for a man to speak things of the afterlife or cannot for that matter because you can't express or utter these things as Paul said in Corinthians 12:2-4.

    Peace unto you.

  6. #6
    Banned [Reason: ongoing "extreme error/heresy" Denying Trinity, Biblical resurrection etc.]
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,934
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Testimony - Experience of Heaven & Hell!

    Katy-follower, personally i have seen Angelica Zambrano's videos about 2-4 times last year and read over 50 stories similar to her's.......Mary K Baxtor, Choo Thomas, Bill Wiese, Ian Mcormack ect......

    i have done a in depth study on after life experiences and came up with what Paul said that he spoke of himself that how he was caught up into paradise and could not speak of the things he saw because it is forbidden (unlawful)

    These stories sounds very convincing but scripture says you can't speak of such things unfortunately.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Katy-follower's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,775
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: Testimony - Experience of Heaven & Hell!

    Quote Originally Posted by cronjecj View Post
    just want to add that i have read all these type of stories for many years and believed it including spiritlessons.com but only when a good friend of mine showed me scripture that it is not lawful for a man to speak of the things should they have a similar experience as Paul had in 2 Corinthians 12:2-4,

    I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth such an one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth, How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

    It is not lawful for a man to speak of afterlife experiences.

    Personally i think these people do it for fame or even to show favoritism because they think they are special yep more special then you and i like Choo Thomas and her satanist book "Heaven is so real"

    Just watch out for wolfs in sheep's clothing my dear

    Peace.
    As is said in the bible - we are to test the spirits and whether they are of God. Everyone is expected to test everything against the bible, to know who the false prophets are. I don't get sucked into everything I see. When I read what someone types I can usually tell if they are "religious" or a follower of Christ.

    One thing's for sure and that's the light I see shining in her. You can see the Holy Spirit in her. You can always see it in Christians, like a light shining (and I don't mean the photoshop they've used in the video, lol, I'm talking about the "inner light").

    I honestly don't think there is anything wrong with sharing an experience, so long as it is not for boastful/selfish reasons, if it is done with the aim of helping the lost find God and pick up their bible to learn more about God. It takes different things for different people.

    I really don't pick up that she did this video selfishly or that she sees her experience as favoritism.

    There are no favorites. On a couple of occasions when Jesus was talking with the crowds, the people would say "blessed is the mother who birthed you" and "Your mother is here waiting for you" and putting lots of importance on Mary. Jesus responded "blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it" and "Who is my mother and who are my brothers? Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother"
    "If we want to study the word of God, we need to have an open mind to allow the Holy Spirit to teach us. A closed mind lets in no light. If the Spirit illuminates a scripture, we need to be willing to display a teachable spirit. When we align ourselves with any particular camp we are no longer teachable. That is elementary"



    John 14:27: "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid"


  8. #8
    Banned [Reason: ongoing "extreme error/heresy" Denying Trinity, Biblical resurrection etc.]
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,934
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Testimony - Experience of Heaven & Hell!

    Quote Originally Posted by Katy-follower View Post
    As is said in the bible - we are to test the spirits and whether they are of God. Everyone is expected to test everything against the bible, to know who the false prophets are. I don't get sucked into everything I see. When I read what someone types I can usually tell if they are "religious" or a follower of Christ.

    One thing's for sure and that's the light I see shining in her. You can see the Holy Spirit in her. You can always see it in Christians, like a light shining (and I don't mean the photoshop they've used in the video, lol, I'm talking about the "inner light").

    I honestly don't think there is anything wrong with sharing an experience, so long as it is not for boastful/selfish reasons, if it is done with the aim of helping the lost find God and pick up their bible to learn more about God. It takes different things for different people.

    I really don't pick up that she did this video selfishly or that she sees her experience as favoritism.

    There are no favorites. On a couple of occasions when Jesus was talking with the crowds, the people would say "blessed is the mother who birthed you" and "Your mother is here waiting for you" and putting lots of importance on Mary. Jesus responded "blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it" and "Who is my mother and who are my brothers? Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother"

    Please test it with scripture as you say test the spirits to see whether they are of God as it is written but how you going to test the spirits Katy-follower? With scripture and scripture say a man cannot speak of the things in heaven and once in hell there is no chance of going out and as it is also written even if someone come's back from the dead people will still not believe them or what they have to say.

    We have to test the spirits with the word of God.


    2 Corinthians 11:14
    And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.


    Yes blessed are those who hear the word of God and obey it yes and we do so by preaching the word of God and the Gospel of Jesus Christ which is the power of God unto salvation. is scripture is inspired by God not someone who claimed to have been to hell and back because its not sound doctrine.

    You may not pick it up as that at first because she can say anything that sounds extremely convincing according to some scripture in the word but its funny how these people are ignorant of what Paul said in Corinthians 12:2-4.

    Let us not be naive here for we test everything by scripture.

    Be blessed.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Katy-follower's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,775
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: Testimony - Experience of Heaven & Hell!

    Quote Originally Posted by cronjecj View Post

    We have to test the spirits with the word of God

    Yes, this is what I do and this is what I meant by "test the spirits" - compare them with that of the bible. You know who is lying and who is a false prophet, based on what they say, because they do not have the light in them and do not speak the word of God, according to the bible.
    Last edited by Katy-follower; October 26th, 2011 at 07:20 PM.
    "If we want to study the word of God, we need to have an open mind to allow the Holy Spirit to teach us. A closed mind lets in no light. If the Spirit illuminates a scripture, we need to be willing to display a teachable spirit. When we align ourselves with any particular camp we are no longer teachable. That is elementary"



    John 14:27: "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid"


  10. #10
    Banned [Reason: ongoing "extreme error/heresy" Denying Trinity, Biblical resurrection etc.]
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,934
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Testimony - Experience of Heaven & Hell!

    Quote Originally Posted by Katy-follower View Post
    As is said in the bible - we are to test the spirits and whether they are of God. Everyone is expected to test everything against the bible, to know who the false prophets are. I don't get sucked into everything I see. When I read what someone types I can usually tell if they are "religious" or a follower of Christ.

    One thing's for sure and that's the light I see shining in her. You can see the Holy Spirit in her. You can always see it in Christians, like a light shining (and I don't mean the photoshop they've used in the video, lol, I'm talking about the "inner light").

    I honestly don't think there is anything wrong with sharing an experience, so long as it is not for boastful/selfish reasons, if it is done with the aim of helping the lost find God and pick up their bible to learn more about God. It takes different things for different people.

    I really don't pick up that she did this video selfishly or that she sees her experience as favoritism.

    There are no favorites. On a couple of occasions when Jesus was talking with the crowds, the people would say "blessed is the mother who birthed you" and "Your mother is here waiting for you" and putting lots of importance on Mary. Jesus responded "blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it" and "Who is my mother and who are my brothers? Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother"
    i wouldn't be surprised if they did haha lol

    i used to believe these stories but not anymore because the bible is against it.

    She claimed she saw Micheal Jackson in hell lol sori but that was funny stuff right there like Choo Thomas claimed she saw her grandmother burn in hell while standing next to her jesus. Its sickening.

    If you ask me i would also say that Satan is trying to put fear in the children of God by these hell stories and in the end they run away from their faith because of this.

    One more thing ive noticed that these hell stories lack the GRACE of GOD, because we are saved by grace through Jesus Christ NOT of any works.. all who believe...don't you agree?

  11. #11
    Senior Member Katy-follower's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,775
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: Testimony - Experience of Heaven & Hell!

    Quote Originally Posted by cronjecj View Post
    One more thing ive noticed that these hell stories lack the GRACE of GOD, because we are saved by grace through Jesus Christ NOT of any works.. all who believe...don't you agree?
    Never have I ever said that we are saved through works. I'm not Catholic, I'm a born again Christian. There is a huge difference between the two.

    All I did was share a testimony, which I thought was interesting. There is mention of repentance. It doesn't say people have to do good works to be saved. Fair enough if we are to not talk of a positive afterlife experience (which I was not aware of), but to share with others that they need to turn to God is a good thing.

    I was saved when I was young after watching a movie on the end of times. To many people, the reality of where they will spend their eternity will make them wake up and turn to God and his word. That is a good thing.
    "If we want to study the word of God, we need to have an open mind to allow the Holy Spirit to teach us. A closed mind lets in no light. If the Spirit illuminates a scripture, we need to be willing to display a teachable spirit. When we align ourselves with any particular camp we are no longer teachable. That is elementary"



    John 14:27: "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid"


  12. #12
    Banned [Reason: ongoing "extreme error/heresy" Denying Trinity, Biblical resurrection etc.]
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,934
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Testimony - Experience of Heaven & Hell!

    Quote Originally Posted by Katy-follower View Post
    Never have I ever said that we are saved through works. I'm not Catholic, I'm a born again Christian. There is a huge difference between the two.

    All I did was share a testimony, which I thought was interesting. There is mention of repentance. It doesn't say people have to do good works to be saved. Fair enough if we are to not talk of a positive afterlife experience (which I was not aware of), but to share with others that they need to turn to God is a good thing.

    I was saved when I was young after watching a movie on the end of times. To many people, the reality of where they will spend their eternity will make them wake up and turn to God and his word. That is a good thing.
    Never have i applied that, i am truly sorry if i did but i mean because of all these hell videos people will start feeling condemned and feel hopeless after a while trust me it happened to me, yep almost lost my faith because i believed everything the hell stories told me until i came to the scripture of what Paull said

    There was one hell story of a woman that claimed she saw someone burning in a pot of fire because she had debt when she was alive. i mean seriously????? Just imagine someone going to hell just because that person forgot to ask God to help her with her debt but now it is too late.

    Interesting but dangerous unfortunately because it's breaking God's rules you see

    Good we learn everyday i mean since ive been here there were brothers and sisters that shed some light for me too concerning these things.


    Yes it is a good thing to turn to God and have complete faith in Him through His son Jesus Christ. But it is not a good thing for anyone to speak about what they saw after death because the bible is against it so either Angelica Zambrano is lying by making it all up or she is breaking God's rules by speaking what she saw after death because it is simply not lawful for a man to utter those things, it is supposed to be a secret until revealed later.

    Let us stay sober and put on the armor of God at all times so that we don't get deceived.

    Be blessed.

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Testimony - Experience of Heaven & Hell!

    Angelica's "testimony" is not sound with the scripture. I mean, it is if we ignore the 8 year old in hell and her taking a verse out of context to justify it. Also the image of the powerless Jesus who could do nothing but cry while demons moonwalked in front of Him (sorry, but in the bible anytime any demon was in the presence of Jesus they were not moonwalking, they were instead confessing He was lord, or that they knew who He was, and begging Him not to torture them). No, I cannot believe this testimony because it goes against what Jesus said. "“Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 19:14. In this video, the girl quotes this, and it is replied with, "Whoever comes to me I will in no way throw out." John 6. Then she says He said,"the ones that come to me are saved." Jesus did not say this about children. Because what Jesus said about children is, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven." I made bold the word "for" to highlight a point. When Jesus says for, he's giving a reason why you shouldn't stop the children. In other words, he is saying, because the kingdom of heaven belongs to such, let them come to me. He is NOT saying, let them come SO that it belongs to them. And why did these kids go to hell? Because they watched a lot of TV? They were being tortured by the demons of pokemon, ben 10, etc. So for doing childish things, which Paul even so flatly states that what children do (1 Cor 13), they got sent to hell? No, this testimony is a lie.

    The reason I am pointing this out was because God pointed this out to me a few days ago. He told me to watch that testimony because He was going to show me a lie. He also told me that this was a message of hate and fear, and it causes little ones to stumble. It would be better for people to tie a millstone around their neck and be cast into the sea then to cause one of those little ones to stumble, as Jesus says. God would much rather us speak of love, than fear. His love for the world is so profound, it's all that is needed, not this message of fear and hate.

    He pointed out so much more too. For instance, where in the bible do you read about demons torturing people in hell? Because I haven't found it. As the bible says, hell is made for the devil and his angels to be tortured for eternity, NOT for them to do the torturing.

    There is so much more God showed me about this lie, which comes from the father of it, and I'll be happy to share it with anyone that believes this lie.

    cronjecj: Some very good points.

Similar Threads

  1. is our place in heaven?
    By wakeup in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: October 17th, 2013, 05:17 PM
  2. 'Heaven' and 'Hell' are frames of mind
    By Brad_Watson_Miam in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: January 4th, 2012, 01:06 PM
  3. What Does Hell Look Like? Why Did God Create It?
    By loveschild in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: September 7th, 2011, 07:00 PM
  4. Heaven or New Jerusalem?
    By jonathanbchristian in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: June 10th, 2011, 07:38 PM
  5. She Went To Hell, She Went To Heaven
    By bobie in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: August 2nd, 2010, 10:49 AM