Children celebration of the feast of Tabernaclesor ingathering.
Tell the story of the Exodus
Children build their own booth for table decoration for the days of the feast.
1. Paper bag per child
2. Cut off bottom of bag , so there is no ceiling or floor
3. Then with pens and crayons they can decorate their booth.
4. You can also gather small things in nature for them to glue on to their booth, leaves, twigs, hay, and flowers. Just anything that comes to mind.
5. If using things from nature reinforce bag to handle weight.
6. Then they can make people or other things to go inside their booth.
Children can make posters of the feast of Tabernaclesin the wilderness with the mountain of GOD.
Have a parade
Wooden poles from craft store, construction paper
Then they can draw on them symbols of the season. 10 commandments, light, crown, water, cross
Fall harvest foods, bible
Or ready-made symbols that they just glue on to the flag.