Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
Like Tree4Likes

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: Our GOD Hates Animal Sacrifices.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2013
    Age
    70
    Posts
    537
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Our GOD Hates Animal Sacrifices.

    Isa.6
    [10] Hear the Word of the LORD (the Father), you rulers, (Priests and Elders etc.), of Sodom >> (Jerusalem).
    Give ear unto the law of our God, you people (inhabitants) of Gomorrah >> (Jerusalem).
    [11] To what purpose (objective) is the multitude of your (animal) sacrifices to me?
    saith the LORD >> (the Father)
    I am full of the burnt offerings of rams and the fat of fed beasts
    I do not delight in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
    [12] Who has required this, at your hand, when you come to appear before me, to tread my courts?
    [13] Bring no more vain (useless) oblations.
    Incense (burning) is an abomination (hateful) to me.
    The New Moons and Sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot;
    away with it (them).
    It is iniquity (evil), even the solemn (dignified) meeting >> (of the people).
    [14] My soul hates your New moons and your appointed (3 yearly) Feasts.
    They are a trouble to me. I am weary to bear >> (to tolerate) them.
    [15] When you spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you.
    Yes, when you make many prayers, I will not hear.
    Your hands are full of blood >> (of the innocent Prophets and other righteous blood)

    Isa.61
    [8] I the LORD (the Father) love judgment >> (love and goodness towards each other)
    I hate robbery (circumventing the laws), for (because of) burnt offering (of animals)
    and I will direct their (the Apostles) work in truth
    and I will make an Everlasting Covenant (through Christ) with them >> (the Apostles and converts)
    [9] The (Apostles’) seed (converts) shall be known among the Gentiles,
    and their offspring shall be known among the people >> (the Jews)
    Everyone who sees them shall acknowledge them that:
    they are the seed whom the LORD (the Father through Christ) has blessed.


    Pss.40
    [5] Many, O LORD my God, are your wonderful works that you have done,
    and your thoughts that are to us-ward
    They cannot be reckoned up in order to you.
    If I would declare and speak about them then they are (numberless), more than can be numbered.
    [6] Sacrifice and offering (of animals) you did not desire.
    My ears you have opened.
    Burnt offering and sin offering you have not required.
    [7] Then I (Christ) said: Lo, I come.
    In the volume of the book it is written about me,
    [8] I delight to do your will, O my God:
    Yes, your law (of love and goodness) is within my heart.

    Heb.10
    [5] Wherefore when Jesus comes into the world, he saith:
    Sacrifice and offering you would not, but you have prepared me a body.
    [6] In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin you have had no pleasure.
    [7] Then I (Christ) said: Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do your will, O GOD.
    [8] Above when he said:
    Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin you would not,
    neither had pleasure therein; that are offered by the (CHRIST FULFILLED) Moses law
    [9] Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God.
    He takes away the First (the Moses’ Covenant), so that he may establish the Second (Covenant).
    [10] By which (of GOD) will we (Apostles and converts)
    are sanctified (purged from sin),
    through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ ONCE for everyone.
    *
    [12] But this man (Jesus), after he had offered ONE sacrifice for sins forever,
    sat down on the right hand of GOD
    [13] from henceforth expecting till his, (premeditated, satanic) enemies be made his footstool.

    1 Pet.2
    [5] You (converts), as lively (energetic) stones, are built up (into) a spiritual house, by Jesus Christ
    a holy priesthood, to offer up Spiritual Sacrifices, acceptable to GOD.

    The Spiritual man is in touch with GOD and Christ and does not learn about GOD from men.
    He therefore will not find himself contradicting anything that concerns GOD.
    Grace is offered to all by GOD and Christ.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2013
    Age
    70
    Posts
    537
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Our GOD Hates Animal Sacrifices.

    Jesus:
    'Thy will be done on earth.'

    John.11
    [21] Then said Martha unto Jesus, LORD, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.
    [22] But I know, that even now, whatsoever you (the Mighty God of Israel)
    wilt ask of GOD, he will give it to to thee.

    Matt.24
    [35] Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

  3. #3
    nathan3
    Guest

    Default Re: Our GOD Hates Animal Sacrifices.

    Hosea 6:6 kjv is a good scripture to consider.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2013
    Age
    70
    Posts
    537
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Our GOD Hates Animal Sacrifices.

    Quote Originally Posted by nathan3 View Post
    Hosea 6:6 kjv is a good scripture to consider.
    Amen brother,

    Respecting Christ or disrespecting Christ is the uprising or down fall.

    Luke.2
    [34] And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold,
    this child (the incarnated hated God of Israel)
    is set for the fall and rising again of many in (the nation fo) Israel;
    and for a sign who shall be spoken against >> (BUT UPHELD by GOD foever)

  5. #5
    Senior Member notuptome's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2013
    Age
    64
    Posts
    11,162
    Rep Power
    204

    Default Re: Our GOD Hates Animal Sacrifices.

    God hated the sacrifices of a people that were far from Him in their hearts. God desires a broken spirit and a contrite heart. God is not pleased with people who worship Him with their lips but their hearts are far from Him. So it remains to this day.

    For the cause of Christ
    Roger

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2013
    Age
    70
    Posts
    537
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Our GOD Hates Animal Sacrifices.

    Quote Originally Posted by notuptome View Post
    God hated the sacrifices of a people that were far from Him in their hearts. God desires a broken spirit and a contrite heart. God is not pleased with people who worship Him with their lips but their hearts are far from Him. So it remains to this day.

    For the cause of Christ
    Roger

    The LORD is with those who love and respond to HIS truth (and not people's TRUTH)


    We are not alone....

    The Hand ....

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2013
    Age
    68
    Posts
    11,258
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Our GOD Hates Animal Sacrifices.

    Quote Originally Posted by notuptome View Post
    God hated the sacrifices of a people that were far from Him in their hearts. God desires a broken spirit and a contrite heart. God is not pleased with people who worship Him with their lips but their hearts are far from Him. So it remains to this day.

    For the cause of Christ
    Roger
    This is a very good understanding of...

    Amo 5:21 I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.
    Amo 5:22 Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts.
    Amo 5:23 Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.
    Amo 5:24 But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.
    Amo 5:25 Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?
    Amo 5:26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.
    Amo 5:27 Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the LORD, whose name is The God of hosts.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2013
    Age
    70
    Posts
    537
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Our GOD Hates Animal Sacrifices.

    Quote Originally Posted by john832 View Post
    This is a very good understanding of...

    Amo 5:21 I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.
    Amo 5:22 Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts.
    Amo 5:23 Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.
    Amo 5:24 But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.
    Amo 5:25 Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?
    Amo 5:26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.
    Amo 5:27 Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the LORD, whose name is The God of hosts.
    Yes brother,
    We people must all know that GOD and Christ, the Mighy God, do not speak in vain.
    He commanded baptism and a CURSE for disobedience to it.

    I was an innocent victim also.

    He lives !!!!

    Keep well,

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2013
    Age
    68
    Posts
    11,258
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Our GOD Hates Animal Sacrifices.

    Quote Originally Posted by wordsponge View Post
    Yes brother,
    We people must all know that GOD and Christ, the Mighy God, do not speak in vain.
    He commanded baptism and a CURSE for disobedience to it.

    I was an innocent victim also.

    He lives !!!!

    Keep well,
    I don'tthink any of us can say we are or were "innocent".

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2013
    Age
    70
    Posts
    537
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Our GOD Hates Animal Sacrifices.

    Quote Originally Posted by john832 View Post
    I don'tthink any of us can say we are or were "innocent".
    Not until we are Jesus washed, after going to him ,through baptism callin on him....

    If some one is under the Mighty Arm, all things are performed PERFECTLY.

    Stage #1 .. Stage #2 .. NEW CREATURE in CHrist >> the Israel of GOD.

    Fight the good fight for yourself and others.= who are still in the DEEP sleep.

    Keep well

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2013
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,614
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: Our GOD Hates Animal Sacrifices.

    In heaven there will be no killing of animals, God made them for our love and our pleasure.
    I love Jesus.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2013
    Age
    68
    Posts
    11,258
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Our GOD Hates Animal Sacrifices.

    Quote Originally Posted by wordsponge View Post
    Not until we are Jesus washed, after going to him ,through baptism callin on him....

    If some one is under the Mighty Arm, all things are performed PERFECTLY.

    Stage #1 .. Stage #2 .. NEW CREATURE in CHrist >> the Israel of GOD.

    Fight the good fight for yourself and others.= who are still in the DEEP sleep.

    Keep well
    You are correct here.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2013
    Age
    70
    Posts
    537
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Our GOD Hates Animal Sacrifices.

    Quote Originally Posted by john832 View Post
    You are correct here.
    You got GUTS...

    Christ had the guts to be correct when a WHOLE nation was wrong.

    Join with Christ the lawful way and enjoy his fellowship and working relationship.

    THINK self FIRST then >>>

  14. #14
    Senior Member zone's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2010
    Age
    58
    Posts
    27,209
    Rep Power
    80

    Default Re: Our GOD Hates Animal Sacrifices.

    Quote Originally Posted by notuptome View Post
    God hated the sacrifices of a people that were far from Him in their hearts. God desires a broken spirit and a contrite heart. God is not pleased with people who worship Him with their lips but their hearts are far from Him. So it remains to this day.

    For the cause of Christ
    Roger

    then why aren't you sacrificing animals to Him with a contrite heart today?
    you said that's what He wants.
    He would be pleased today. right?
    The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod

    http://www.lcms.org/

    ~

    Sooner or later, somebody is going to insist that the Bible be studied, and then there will be disunity.
    Gary Summers

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2013
    Age
    70
    Posts
    537
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Our GOD Hates Animal Sacrifices.

    Quote Originally Posted by zone View Post
    then why aren't you sacrificing animals to Him with a contrite heart today?
    you said that's what He wants.
    He would be pleased today. right?
    It appears that I misunderstood that post.
    That reply is quite a HUMAN concoction of truth andl l _ e and makes GOD a liar.
    I apologize.

    Go directly to Christ for Grace

    The light will get brighter as others clue in to the ' SMITTEN Gate" of bapism, per Isaiah.
    Care and strenght from Christ will uphold us as we fight for the snoozing...brothers and sisters

    Again... I am sorry.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2013
    Age
    37
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Our GOD Hates Animal Sacrifices.

    Our brothers are not seeing the VALUE of Christ.

    He being so valuable to GOD, that GOD will not leave him dead >> 3 days.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2013
    Age
    70
    Posts
    537
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Our GOD Hates Animal Sacrifices.

    Quote Originally Posted by daughteroflight View Post
    Our brothers are not seeing the VALUE of Christ.

    He being so valuable to GOD, that GOD will not leave him dead >> 3 days.
    TRUTH is singular, even in our Science education, but LIES are multiple, various, endless >>>

    Christ and his Father shall set you free in body and Spirit and TRUE life results.

    Go directly to Christ.

    We are not alone >>>

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2013
    Age
    37
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Our GOD Hates Animal Sacrifices.

    Heb.1
    [3] Jesus(the Mighty God) being the brightness of GODS's glory (GOD's goodness),
    and the express image of GOD (the Father's) person,
    and upholding (together) all things (of the creation) by the word of his power,
    when he (the Great God) himself (personally) had by purged our sins,
    sat down on the right hand of the (highest) Majesty on high.

    Our turn to Go to him the prescribed way.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2013
    Age
    70
    Posts
    537
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Our GOD Hates Animal Sacrifices.

    Quote Originally Posted by daughteroflight View Post
    Heb.1
    [3] Jesus(the Mighty God) being the brightness of GODS's glory (GOD's goodness),
    and the express image of GOD (the Father's) person,
    and upholding (together) all things (of the creation) by the word of his power,
    when he (the Great God) himself (personally) had by purged our sins,
    sat down on the right hand of the (highest) Majesty on high.

    Our turn to Go to him the prescribed way.
    Our faith is steadfast and lifelong in Christ who GOD gave to us.
    The former people defiantly rejected everyone that GOD gave to them including, their GOD= Jesus.

    Rotten examples for sure....

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2013
    Age
    37
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Our GOD Hates Animal Sacrifices.

    It is over but NOW maybe shame kicked in....too sad ...too bad

    I say that they should forget the past as GOD said through Isaiah and go for it.

    I do not hate them BUT we have to move on...also we MUST protect our Gentile brothers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. God has future animal sacrifices planned
    By zone in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: December 12th, 2013, 12:17 PM
  2. The beauty of animal sacrifices
    By mule in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: December 2nd, 2013, 04:06 PM
  3. God hates the sin, but He hates the sinner
    By trust_in_the_name in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2011, 10:48 PM
  4. Sacrifices
    By EverlastingChange in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: March 17th, 2011, 01:52 PM
  5. sacrifices ?
    By pickles in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: April 20th, 2010, 01:20 AM