View Poll Results: Being gay a choice or genetically born that way?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Being gay is a choice

    53 91.38%
  • True gays are born this way

    5 8.62%
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 405
Like Tree745Likes

Christian Family Forum

Discuss family topics/issues, and give and receive encouragement here.

Thread: Being gay a choice or genetically born that way?

  1. #121
    Senior Member blue_ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2014
    Age
    46
    Posts
    49,593
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    197

    Default Re: Being gay a choice or genetically born that way?

    Obviously, YOU don't care. Fortunately GOD DOES.. And He will bring his judgement upon all the LGBTQ's of the world..


    Quote Originally Posted by Infusion View Post
    Do infants have sexual desires now? Are you accusing the Lord of being wrong? Go be gay then who cares.





    Quote Originally Posted by pottersclay View Post
    Blue_ladybug is innocent, as we know in scripture " all people who like orange tabbies are innocent."
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ladybug View Post
    LOL.. I'll use that defense the next time I get accused of something.. lol


    To read my cancer, depression, physical pain & suicide testimonies, go to the Blog tab in my profile.



  2. #122
    Senior Member Depleted's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2015
    Age
    60
    Posts
    9,623
    Rep Power
    114

    Default Re: Being gay a choice or genetically born that way?

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie-T View Post
    Kind of laughable when so many fat "Christians" will gladly claim it is because of a particular bodily disorder.... or whatever. "Obesity runs in my family." or "I am big-boned."
    Lynn

    Still woman, but no lady.

    And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Rom. 8:28

  3. #123


    CS1
    CS1 is online now
    Moderator CS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2012
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,151
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Being gay a choice or genetically born that way?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJens View Post
    Transgender is a very difficult problem. Some people are neither male nor female, but
    can choose which they want to express themselves as. As you meet more people,
    you will find sexual identity is less diverse than personalities.

    There is greater diversity of expression within a gender, with both ends of spectrum
    between very sensitive feminine to very butch, aggressive confrontational approaches
    than between the sexes. So I am puzzled when people who have a gender identity
    crises have one, because it appears more manufactured than real.

    The sad reality is often people who want to change their gender find it really makes no
    difference to how they feel about themselves and have an untrue picture of what life
    and relationships actually are. All the attention, and emphasis, can often be the real
    driver, not the goal at the end.

    So nothing here is simple, and it is all about accepting what we are, and then working
    with it, rather than setting up unreal expectations and dreams.

    I am sorry I do not agree with you at all. " Some people are neither male nor female ". What a lie and deceptive thought process. This is the false narrative of what is known as "Transgender". this statement is completely not true but it is nothing more than one creating their own reality even with empirical Evidence to prove other wise. Yes there is something simple here it's called Truth and the make-up of the person as they were born to be. For a Christian to to accept this false narrative is to suggest God made mistakes.
    it Don't mean a thing if you an't got the King

  4. #124


    CS1
    CS1 is online now
    Moderator CS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2012
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,151
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Being gay a choice or genetically born that way?

    Quote Originally Posted by sondra333 View Post
    Hello brothers, and sisters,
    I wanted to share that i have been in a 21 year realationship with a woman, and i am perfectly happy except when i read Romans or Leviticus and so forth. It is only then that I wonder if I am wrong and struggle because i love God, and the Lord Jesus very much, and i don't want to be a disappointment to them. So i look to scripture where Eve was created from what God took from Adam, (rib) which tells me that Adam had the potential to be the man he was created to be or the woman that was created from him, and vice versa. For they will become one flesh. Considering that the intersex have not full set of gentialia, but partial of both sexes seems to back up my theory. And the intersex is more common than i originally thought 1 out of every 2000 births. Also the go forth be fruitful and multiply i don't believe was meant for all of mankind for God gave this blessing to many, Adam and Eve, Noah, Abraham...so on and so forth. If it was meant for all of mankind why would He have to repeat Hisself? And there is a popular belief that Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed because of homosexuality, and yet read the story and it is not mentioned once, it is in other parts of the bible...my point though is if Lot's daughters had been accepted by the men it would have been rape, same is to be said if Lot had given over the two angels disguised as men.
    What gives me hope is this...The lord Jesus never spoke about homosexuality. He didn't call me an abomination, or of a depraved, and reprobate mind. He couldn't get the Jews to understand about divorce being wrong, God gave marriage as a blessing for if once again it was not a blessing but a rule then why did Jesus state that after the reserruction we will not be given in marriage? Does it make sense that God pre-ordained marriage for this moment in time, to what then change His mind for the eternity? God doesn't change His mind therefore this leads me to believe that it was a blessing. Also Jesus spoke of us being eunnachs...for some are born of women, made of by man, and for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He told the disciples that not all men can accept this saying BUT if they could then they should be eunnachs. Also how can ALL scripture be God-breathed when it is appointed for man to die ONCE and then judgement....what of Lazarus who died twice, and those that rose from the graves when Jesus died, or many including myself who has died and been brought back? For if you believe within yourselves that those that rose from the graves ascended to heaven and those who have been brought back were just near death experiences, it still does not explain Lazarus for just one example is one to many when ALL scripture is supposed to be God breathed. thank you for your time and consideration brothers and sisters.
    Hi Sondra,

    I know you have in the past provided same understanding in context to this topic of Homosexuality. I want to be very clear .

    Jesus, God , the Holy Spirit , and the Word of God, and Orthodox Christianity . have never supported, endorsed, approved, or Justified a gay relationship. everything you had said I have heard you say before and it is error, false teaching, and un-biblical.
    That is not to say we hate , or not pray for , or provide the word of God as God said it to be. To one who is in bondage , addicted, or loss in sin. We Love enough to tell the truth of what God really thinks about many sins .
    GOD will not bless this kind of relationship.

    But will forgive and help one to overcome this sin if they repent and turn to Christ. Jesus saves us from our sin not in our sin...
    it Don't mean a thing if you an't got the King

  5. #125
    Senior Member PeterJens's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2015
    Age
    57
    Posts
    7,871
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    63

    Default Re: Being gay a choice or genetically born that way?

    Quote Originally Posted by CS1 View Post
    I am sorry I do not agree with you at all. " Some people are neither male nor female ". What a lie and deceptive thought process. This is the false narrative of what is known as "Transgender". this statement is completely not true but it is nothing more than one creating their own reality even with empirical Evidence to prove other wise. Yes there is something simple here it's called Truth and the make-up of the person as they were born to be. For a Christian to to accept this false narrative is to suggest God made mistakes.
    CSI - There are two layers to the argument.

    A small group of people are born with both sets of sexual organs, and it is their hormones that
    decide which gender their body will emphasise. This creates a medical dilemma for doctors,
    to decide the identity of the child.

    Now a more difficult problem is people who identify with the opposite sex while in the body of
    the other sex. This maybe due to certain hormonal stages in the development of the baby, or
    other abberations. The fact is some children display these traits, and doctors are faced with
    a decision, to recognise this as a problem or repress it. The statistics are significant enough to
    determine this needs to be recognised and the welfare of these children safe guarded.

    God makes mistakes? God created a world where individuals are created from their genetics of
    their parents, and some suffer terribly and others not so. Is it a mistake or us inheriting a world
    independent of trust and communion with the King?

    The biology of mental illness is another biological developmental issue. But again maybe you believe
    we are all born equal with the same abilities and problems? It is obvious this also is not true.
    But in grace we are all blessed whether for a short time or a long time.
    I share "Jesus Christ and him crucified" 1 cor 2:2
    "He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 cor 15:57

    The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you

  6. #126


    CS1
    CS1 is online now
    Moderator CS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2012
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,151
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Being gay a choice or genetically born that way?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJens View Post
    CSI - There are two layers to the argument.

    A small group of people are born with both sets of sexual organs, and it is their hormones that
    decide which gender their body will emphasise. This creates a medical dilemma for doctors,
    to decide the identity of the child.

    Now a more difficult problem is people who identify with the opposite sex while in the body of
    the other sex. This maybe due to certain hormonal stages in the development of the baby, or
    other abberations. The fact is some children display these traits, and doctors are faced with
    a decision, to recognise this as a problem or repress it. The statistics are significant enough to
    determine this needs to be recognised and the welfare of these children safe guarded.

    God makes mistakes? God created a world where individuals are created from their genetics of
    their parents, and some suffer terribly and others not so. Is it a mistake or us inheriting a world
    independent of trust and communion with the King?

    The biology of mental illness is another biological developmental issue. But again maybe you believe
    we are all born equal with the same abilities and problems? It is obvious this also is not true.
    But in grace we are all blessed whether for a short time or a long time.
    i'm sorry a person born with both sex organs is a birth defect. Transgender is not a birth defect it child abuse or a false narrative. when the the birth defect is identified 9 out of 10 time one sex organ is functional and the other is not. This % of people who have this kind of birth defect has nothing to do with the transgender mantra. I believe I was born as God intended me to me a man. it has been long standing in medical treatment up until this President attacked what was known as Conversion Therapy. The transgender we see to day is a cognitive dilemma created by those with no moral relevance. there are cultures that actually raise the last son to me "mother's helper" if they do not have a daughter. If you support , nurture, and create an unrealistic environment a child will think what ever they are programmed to think. Coupled with school systems that are ungodly and liberal leaders, can prolong this false narrative. This why 99.9% find no peace in it even when laws are created to support this lie.
    it Don't mean a thing if you an't got the King

  7. #127
    Senior Member PeterJens's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2015
    Age
    57
    Posts
    7,871
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    63

    Default Re: Being gay a choice or genetically born that way?

    Quote Originally Posted by CS1 View Post
    i'm sorry a person born with both sex organs is a birth defect. Transgender is not a birth defect it child abuse or a false narrative. when the the birth defect is identified 9 out of 10 time one sex organ is functional and the other is not. This % of people who have this kind of birth defect has nothing to do with the transgender mantra. I believe I was born as God intended me to me a man. it has been long standing in medical treatment up until this President attacked what was known as Conversion Therapy. The transgender we see to day is a cognitive dilemma created by those with no moral relevance. there are cultures that actually raise the last son to me "mother's helper" if they do not have a daughter. If you support , nurture, and create an unrealistic environment a child will think what ever they are programmed to think. Coupled with school systems that are ungodly and liberal leaders, can prolong this false narrative. This why 99.9% find no peace in it even when laws are created to support this lie.
    Your proposition it is all propoganda. Some will be, and some will not be.
    But what are the statistics that support the current strategy is helpful.
    I saw a program that suggested for adults choice made sense, while extending
    this to children often led to disaster. It would be helpful to know the statistics
    and what is being done by the state to try and help these confused individuals.

    I am only expressing my current understanding.
    I would like to know more about the facts.
    I share "Jesus Christ and him crucified" 1 cor 2:2
    "He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 cor 15:57

    The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you

  8. #128
    Senior Member Fenner's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2013
    Age
    46
    Posts
    7,094
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    53

    Default Re: Being gay a choice or genetically born that way?

    Welcome to CC Sondra! God Bless
    willfollowsGod, CS1 and PennEd like this.

  9. #129
    Senior Member jenniferand2's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2016
    Age
    44
    Posts
    893
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: Being gay a choice or genetically born that way?

    please start a new post this thread has over a hundred responses it is so much easier to keep up if the thread is less then 3 pages at least....
    Let He Who lives without sin cast the first stone.

  10. #130
    Senior Member Ugly's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20th, 2011
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,555
    Rep Power
    82

    Default Re: Being gay a choice or genetically born that way?

    Quote Originally Posted by sondra333 View Post
    Hello brothers, and sisters,
    I wanted to share that i have been in a 21 year realationship with a woman, and i am perfectly happy except when i read Romans or Leviticus and so forth. It is only then that I wonder if I am wrong and struggle because i love God, and the Lord Jesus very much, and i don't want to be a disappointment to them. So i look to scripture where Eve was created from what God took from Adam, (rib) which tells me that Adam had the potential to be the man he was created to be or the woman that was created from him, and vice versa. For they will become one flesh. Considering that the intersex have not full set of gentialia, but partial of both sexes seems to back up my theory. And the intersex is more common than i originally thought 1 out of every 2000 births. Also the go forth be fruitful and multiply i don't believe was meant for all of mankind for God gave this blessing to many, Adam and Eve, Noah, Abraham...so on and so forth. If it was meant for all of mankind why would He have to repeat Hisself? And there is a popular belief that Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed because of homosexuality, and yet read the story and it is not mentioned once, it is in other parts of the bible...my point though is if Lot's daughters had been accepted by the men it would have been rape, same is to be said if Lot had given over the two angels disguised as men.
    What gives me hope is this...The lord Jesus never spoke about homosexuality. He didn't call me an abomination, or of a depraved, and reprobate mind. He couldn't get the Jews to understand about divorce being wrong, God gave marriage as a blessing for if once again it was not a blessing but a rule then why did Jesus state that after the reserruction we will not be given in marriage? Does it make sense that God pre-ordained marriage for this moment in time, to what then change His mind for the eternity? God doesn't change His mind therefore this leads me to believe that it was a blessing. Also Jesus spoke of us being eunnachs...for some are born of women, made of by man, and for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He told the disciples that not all men can accept this saying BUT if they could then they should be eunnachs. Also how can ALL scripture be God-breathed when it is appointed for man to die ONCE and then judgement....what of Lazarus who died twice, and those that rose from the graves when Jesus died, or many including myself who has died and been brought back? For if you believe within yourselves that those that rose from the graves ascended to heaven and those who have been brought back were just near death experiences, it still does not explain Lazarus for just one example is one to many when ALL scripture is supposed to be God breathed. thank you for your time and consideration brothers and sisters.
    So your assessment is that God declared homosexuality an "abomination", and later changed His mind and says its ok?

    Abomination -
    1. anything abominable; anything greatly disliked or abhorred.


    2.intense aversion or loathing; detestation:


    3. a vile, shameful, or detestable action, condition, habit, etc.:

    a A thing that causes disgust or hatred.



    sSynonyms: atrocity, disgrace, horror, obscenity, outrage, evil, crime, monstrosity, anathema, bane




    a feeling of hatred.

    synonyms: detestation, loathing, hatred, aversion, antipathy, revulsion, repugnance, abhorrence, odium, execration, disgust, horror, hostility

    And now God says 'oh, well, i take it back, it's ok now?

    You're right about one thing. God did not call homosexual abominations, but He did call homosexuality an abomination. Anyone who thinks what was once an abomination to God is now acceptable must disregard logic and the character of God, in an effort to alter the bible to fit their beliefs, instead of conforming your beliefs to the Creator.
    Lack of Jesus specifying homosexuality does not, by default, negate what was already spoken.
    Give me a new voice
    Give me a heart for repentance and make it stay
    Cause I've idolized my words
    It's all my fault
    But it's comfortable
    ~Poured Out, Rival Choir~

  11. #131


    CS1
    CS1 is online now
    Moderator CS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2012
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,151
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Being gay a choice or genetically born that way?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJens View Post
    Your proposition it is all propoganda. Some will be, and some will not be.
    But what are the statistics that support the current strategy is helpful.
    I saw a program that suggested for adults choice made sense, while extending
    this to children often led to disaster. It would be helpful to know the statistics
    and what is being done by the state to try and help these confused individuals.

    I am only expressing my current understanding.
    I would like to know more about the facts.
    if my my Proposition is all propaganda you have not provided anything to refute my understanding of transgender. If your program you saw is not in line with the Word of God i'm sorry your presupposition is not supported on a Bible believing site. If your understanding is un-biblical it is not accepted here. supporting a cognitive dilemma that goes against the physical proof and not calling an emotional crises because those who support this false narrative comes from a secular position and from an ungodly life style.
    it Don't mean a thing if you an't got the King

  12. #132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    December 20th, 2013
    Age
    44
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: Being gay a choice or genetically born that way?

    If people were genetically born that way G-d could not call it sin. Or G-d is very, very cruel. Disclaimer, G-d is nor cruel.

  13. #133


    VCO
    VCO is online now
    Senior Member VCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2013
    Age
    67
    Posts
    4,083
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Being gay a choice or genetically born that way?

    The Bible says homosexuality is a REPENTABLE SIN. The FALSE TEACHING that it is just genetics, is a total lie, {genetics do not change when you repent, receive JESUS as LORD, and become born again}. It is an addiction to that particular sin, but it is no worse that any other sin, they are ALL EQUALLY BAD according to GOD, who inspired EVERY SCRIPTURE.


    1 Corinthians 6:9-11 (HCSB)
    9 Don’t you know that the unrighteous will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be deceived: No sexually immoral people, idolaters, adulterers, or anyone practicing homosexuality,
    10 no thieves, greedy people, drunkards, verbally abusive people, or swindlers will inherit God’s kingdom.
    11 And some of you used to be like this. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.


    James 2:10 (NIV)
    10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

    t t t
    Titus 2:13
    VCO

  14. #134
    Senior Member Roughsoul1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2016
    Age
    25
    Posts
    575
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: Being gay a choice or genetically born that way?

    Oh man I have missed you guys lol so much truth I love it!
    Sometimes we must not be afraid to ask why and question everything we Know!
    https://www.afa.net/the-stand/
    http://www.onenewsnow.com/

  15. #135
    Senior Member Roughsoul1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2016
    Age
    25
    Posts
    575
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: Being gay a choice or genetically born that way?

    Got to get my laptop fixed. Never feel like typing on this phone
    Sometimes we must not be afraid to ask why and question everything we Know!
    https://www.afa.net/the-stand/
    http://www.onenewsnow.com/

  16. #136
    Senior Member PeterJens's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2015
    Age
    57
    Posts
    7,871
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    63

    Default Re: Being gay a choice or genetically born that way?

    Quote Originally Posted by CS1 View Post
    if my my Proposition is all propaganda you have not provided anything to refute my understanding of transgender. If your program you saw is not in line with the Word of God i'm sorry your presupposition is not supported on a Bible believing site. If your understanding is un-biblical it is not accepted here. supporting a cognitive dilemma that goes against the physical proof and not calling an emotional crises because those who support this false narrative comes from a secular position and from an ungodly life style.
    Looking up the definition of transgender it is anybody who feels their gender is wrong.
    1 per 1000 people is the estimate.
    1 per 20,000 people have been operated on.

    With such a small group, how can we say what is legitimate and what is not.
    The Lord implies we need to identify with who we are and work within it.

    I have always said amen to this. I though want to understand why and how
    these communities feel as they do. It is not their choice, because such an
    identity causes massive problems for them. As believers we need to love these
    people and seek ways to reach out in Christs love to this community who feel
    rejected and condemned.

    This is the argument that how I feel is legitimate and defines my personality.
    What is apparent is our biological systems can create a false image, which needs
    adjusting and resetting. The is called body dysmorphia. Could this be sexual
    identity dysmorphia?

    In the current climate it would appear people do not want to accept things can
    change and we are not set in stone, which is largely our statement of faith.

    But on this very point, some seem in terms of sin, feel our identity is set and walking
    in holiness is impossible, or spiritual and emotional dysmorphia cannot be reset,
    which I believe the gospel says it can.

    So maybe you are being too quick to react to my learning and enquiries.
    I share "Jesus Christ and him crucified" 1 cor 2:2
    "He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 cor 15:57

    The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you

  17. #137
    Senior Member Tommy379's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2016
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,757
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Being gay a choice or genetically born that way?

    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ladybug View Post
    And for many, those excuses are true.. So every fat person is fat ONLY because they eat too much? Now THAT is laughable..
    I know that sweet tea makes me fat.

  18. #138
    Senior Member Roughsoul1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2016
    Age
    25
    Posts
    575
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: Being gay a choice or genetically born that way?

    One theory I have when a male/female TRULY believes they are different compared to the actual biology of there body then they must have a medical mental chemical imbalance to make them confused. But this is such a small handful of people probably genetically created by the introduction of new chemicals, genetically modified hormones in food, drugs, and other long term affecting ingredients. What we ingest and take now could affect the 3rd generation. But who knows I am not a scientist or a doctor.
    willfollowsGod likes this.
    Sometimes we must not be afraid to ask why and question everything we Know!
    https://www.afa.net/the-stand/
    http://www.onenewsnow.com/

  19. #139
    Senior Member Roughsoul1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2016
    Age
    25
    Posts
    575
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: Being gay a choice or genetically born that way?

    Above all we know the scriptures and God leaves no excuses for this kind of conduct. He has no excuses for all sin. We are to speak truth, correct believers in the truth, and live as the truth. In all showing the love of Christ. Believers should never stay in sin. It's okay and expected to be tempted, fail, ask forgiveness, and try to live a better life. But if a Christian lives in a sin and doesn't seek forgiveness then it's up to others to gently correct with the words of God. I had a guy on my Facebook from highschool. He had become a deacon in his local church. This same guy changed his status to dating a man. And of course everyone was congratulating him. I couldn't remain silent. This man was suppose to be preaching and living God's word. I asked him a simple question. How does a so called preacher be a active homosexual.
    Sometimes we must not be afraid to ask why and question everything we Know!
    https://www.afa.net/the-stand/
    http://www.onenewsnow.com/

  20. #140
    Senior Member Roughsoul1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2016
    Age
    25
    Posts
    575
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: Being gay a choice or genetically born that way?

    He of course gets all hostile and throws out the don't judge and hate nonsense. And then tries to inform me the olden day teaching of the Bible is out and now we have a new message.

    He then tried to quote Scripture defending him. And then tells me remember you started this. Lol y'all I typed a breif paper explaining with all sorts of Scripture on why he was wrong. He is a false prophet and demands swift action like Paul and Peter had to deal with. But he saw my message and I guess it was too much truth because he blocked me lol. But I wasn't so much worried about him but felt the need to type what i did to hopefully let others see the truth and not his nonsense. Sadly he is probably still preaching some where in North Georgia. Out of all the people who congratulated him, only 2 people called him out on his choice. Me and another. And that's sad very sad.
    willfollowsGod likes this.
    Sometimes we must not be afraid to ask why and question everything we Know!
    https://www.afa.net/the-stand/
    http://www.onenewsnow.com/

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is opposition to genetically modified food irrational?
    By royalscot in forum Christian News Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: September 17th, 2015, 05:28 PM
  2. Chinese Scientists Genetically Modify Human Embryo
    By crossnote in forum Christian News Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: April 24th, 2015, 02:07 AM
  3. Genetically Engineered Micro-Humans To Replace Lab Rats by 2017
    By Seifer5 in forum Christian News Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 14th, 2014, 09:56 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: February 7th, 2013, 02:06 PM
  5. Monsanto's genetically modified crops
    By celestemekent in forum Christian News Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: November 30th, 2012, 12:59 PM