Discuss family topics/issues, and give and receive encouragement here.
there can be a lot of TRUTH in humor, and a lot of SADNESS in laughter...
You do know that he is kidding right? He makes sarcastic videos about a lot of thing's.
That was my first time ever seeing this guy. His sarcasm was brilliant. It seemed to be THE BEST reverse psychology tool ever. It cut to the message without accusing people, just letting them see the ridiculousness of what many parents do instinctively because they probably had crappy parents who did it to them. Loved it! I'm probably going to share it on Facebook.
2. Use shame to control
3. Practice good nutrition: fluorescent colors, cruchiness, sugar
4. Assert your dominance
5. Use them as a tool as a weapon against your partner
6. Punish your child by ignoring them
7. Don't take care of yourself
8. Stay together for the kids
9. Be self righteous when others talk about parenting
Wow his delivery was as dry as that bowl of fruitloops, at the end I am not sure if I want to laugh or cry.
A lot of animals eat their young.
Then they don't have to deal with youtube videos that make them feel guilty.
Hey, I'm not saying this is the ONLY solution.