Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 59
Like Tree164Likes

Christian Family Forum

Discuss family topics/issues, and give and receive encouragement here.

Thread: Why are so many people on here mean and judgemental

  1. #21
    Senior Member Lafftur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2017
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,543
    Blog Entries
    11
    Rep Power
    90

    Default Re: Why are so many people on here mean and judgemental

    Hey, DinoPaul218,

    Hang in there!

    Not all of us are mean and judgmental. Please give all of us mercy and know that Jesus will set everything right, eventually.

    God bless

  2. #22
    Senior Member Lafftur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2017
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,543
    Blog Entries
    11
    Rep Power
    90

    Default Re: Why are so many people on here mean and judgemental


  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2018
    Age
    42
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Why are so many people on here mean and judgemental

    What mj007 said was exactly what I was talking about...I wrote on her a few days ago that my brother passed away and was being verbally attacked both or personally and my faith because I said a prayer for my brother to live and beat cancer and someone wrote I thought me and my brother were immortal...I took the only money I had....took me five years to save and paid $25,000 for my brothers burial because it was his last wishes...I can never make that money back because I’m disabled....not just disabled but very sick...I try to serve the lord snd my faith was shaken after my brother died and I was angry at god and everyone hear just judged me and my tried to hurt me

  4. #24
    Senior Member Deade's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 17th, 2017
    Age
    72
    Posts
    2,095
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    121

    Default Re: Why are so many people on here mean and judgemental

    Quote Originally Posted by DinoPaul218 View Post
    What mj007 said was exactly what I was talking about...I wrote on her a few days ago that my brother passed away and was being verbally attacked both or personally and my faith because I said a prayer for my brother to live and beat cancer and someone wrote I thought me and my brother were immortal...I took the only money I h
    ad....took me five years to save and paid $25,000 for my brothers burial because it was his last wishes...I can never make that money back because I’m disabled....not just disabled but very sick...I try to serve the lord and my faith was shaken after my brother died and I was angry at god and everyone hear just judged me and my tried to hurt me
    I'm sorry about your brother DinoPaul, I believe I told you I lost my brother to cancer also on that thread. The Lord has allowed my health to turn bad also. Life can be discouraging. In my weakened state, I have written two Christian books and I am working on a third. We may never know why God is doing things the way He is, in this life.

    Like a Christian song tells us, once we are with God He will tell us all about it:

    "Farther along we'll know all about it, Farther along we'll understand why."
    Romans 8:28: “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
    to them who are the called according to His purpose.”

  5. #25
    Senior Member Pipp's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2013
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,921
    Rep Power
    130

    Default Re: Why are so many people on here mean and judgemental

    Anytime you have people you have diverse opinions. You have to decide which opinions matter to you and ignore the rest. Don't let every little thing offend you and make you feel bad.
    If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

    A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.
    Roald Dahl, The Twits

  6. #26
    Senior Member Demi777's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2014
    Age
    18
    Posts
    5,405
    Blog Entries
    45
    Rep Power
    195

    Default Re: Why are so many people on here mean and judgemental

    Ppl rather pick on others than to look in the mirror
    AdolfHipster likes this.
    God bless you
    ~*~Demi777 ~*~

    My Testimony:
    http://christianchat.com/testimonies...shortened.html

  7. #27
    Senior Member JosephsDreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2015
    Age
    59
    Posts
    3,857
    Rep Power
    65

    Default Re: Why are so many people on here mean and judgemental

    Quote Originally Posted by MissCris View Post
    People are people, where ever you go. This site is not exempt from human nature just because it’s a Christian site, supposedly full of Christians. Oh, there’s plenty of kind and loving people on here who share the love of Christ in humility and often a dose of humor- they’re here, you just have to pay attention.
    True what you say, BUT we are to be at a higher standard. If people are coming on here and implying that this chat site is not much discernible from those of the world, well, then that’s a problem.
    Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
    John 8:32

    And now these three remain; faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
    1 Cor. 13:13


    Give ​peas a chance !



  8. #28
    Senior Member MissCris's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,531
    Rep Power
    78

    Default Re: Why are so many people on here mean and judgemental

    Quote Originally Posted by JosephsDreams View Post
    True what you say, BUT we are to be at a higher standard. If people are coming on here and implying that this chat site is not much discernible from those of the world, well, then that’s a problem.
    I agree. Christians are to be salt and light; compassionate; set apart. When a brother or sister grieves, we should grieve with them. Yet so many people on this site don’t see much of that happening- in my time here, I’ve seen so many posts lamenting the fact that the “Christians” on this site are basically clanging symbols and resounding gongs- where is the love?

    So, I stand by what I said- people are people where ever you go. You can walk into just about any church anywhere and find the same problem; self-proclaimed Christians bearing no fruit and spreading their own misery as far and wide as they can. But also, Christians who love. The type who see someone new walk in and go straight to that person, greet them, hug them, draw them into the fold.

    There are tares and wheat here just like in churches- God will sort that out. For now, for ourselves, the “wheat” just has to focus on what God wants it to do. The rest is irrelevant.


    There's joy for the morning
    Oh sinner, be still
    Earth has no sorrow
    That Heaven can't heal
    -Crowder

  9. #29
    Senior Member Depleted's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2015
    Age
    62
    Posts
    22,175
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    509

    Default Re: Why are so many people on here mean and judgemental

    And if anyone wants to see what really happened, they could always check the thread, instead of gladly pointing at everyone else, rather than looking in the mirror.

    How quickly people just assumed it couldn't be Christians. It couldn't be God's people doing that. And, poof, proving their own levels of callousness. They became the very thing they charged others for being.
    willfollowsGod likes this.
    Lynn

    Still woman, but no lady.

    And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Rom. 8:28

  10. #30
    Senior Member notuptome's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2013
    Age
    64
    Posts
    11,157
    Rep Power
    203

    Default Re: Why are so many people on here mean and judgemental

    So if someone doesn't tell you what you want to hear they are mean and judgmental? Sort of sounds like what they said about Jesus. Some folks just cannot tolerate truth. They are seeking to heap to themselves teachers who will itch their ears.

    If you do not want to hear don't ask.

    For the cause of Christ
    Roger
    willfollowsGod and Namiette like this.
    The bible is a mirror not a magnifying glass
    use it to examine yourself not others.

  11. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2018
    Age
    42
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Why are so many people on here mean and judgemental

    You don’t even know all the facts and you compare me to crucifying Jesus...you have psychological issues...everyone on here who says negative rehetotic is sinning because even if you thought I was wrong Jesus told to turn the other cheek...do not get vengeance....you will never make it through the last toll to heaven...I have climbed the ladder
    laura_charlotte likes this.

  12. #32
    Senior Member Depleted's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2015
    Age
    62
    Posts
    22,175
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    509

    Default Re: Why are so many people on here mean and judgemental

    Quote Originally Posted by DinoPaul218 View Post
    What mj007 said was exactly what I was talking about...I wrote on her a few days ago that my brother passed away and was being verbally attacked both or personally and my faith because I said a prayer for my brother to live and beat cancer and someone wrote I thought me and my brother were immortal...I took the only money I had....took me five years to save and paid $25,000 for my brothers burial because it was his last wishes...I can never make that money back because I’m disabled....not just disabled but very sick...I try to serve the lord snd my faith was shaken after my brother died and I was angry at god and everyone hear just judged me and my tried to hurt me
    Out of everything I said to you, that's what you got out of it?

    Very you-focused, aren't you? How is you showing what a good person you are "serving the Lord?"

    I truly feel bad for you. Really I do. I've lost family along the way, and I know how horrible that feels.

    But praying to saints and God for whatever you wish, and then being angry because you didn't get what you wanted, is NOT serving God. It is hoping for a worthwhile rub on the genie's lamp.

    And spending that much on a brother, who no longer cares what his funeral is like, didn't benefit him, you, or anyone else but the funeral home and cemetery. And, because you are so you-focused, when the day comes that you really need that money, you will begrudge your gift. For now, you play the martyr.

    The real God. Jesus, the biblical God who is not one-of-many saints, is still available to you. Cry out to him. And empty self!
    Lynn

    Still woman, but no lady.

    And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Rom. 8:28

  13. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2018
    Age
    42
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Why are so many people on here mean and judgemental

    Again your judging and I’m not explaining myself to you...I’m selfless and Care less about money...I drive a 96 Buick worth $1000 thst is damaged...you have no idea what I have done to try to save my brothers life and I did it for the lord so I do not have to explain it to you....also God made his body so I wanted to make sure it was well taken care of.,.perserved so it can be blessed in church and not buried as the lord was not buried in the ground...you have so much hate in you it’s so sad...love life...love Jesus....love people....you sound like your starting your own religion the way he think you know it all
    laura_charlotte likes this.

  14. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2018
    Age
    42
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Why are so many people on here mean and judgemental

    How is it that senior members on here do not have the lord in their heart

  15. #35
    Senior Member blue_ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2014
    Age
    47
    Posts
    61,631
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    471

    Default Re: Why are so many people on here mean and judgemental

    What do you mean by "senior members"?


    Quote Originally Posted by DinoPaul218 View Post
    How is it that senior members on here do not have the lord in their heart
    My testimonies are below.


    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneous/94389-blue_ladybugs-uterine-cancer-battle.html

    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...-vs-light.html

    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...h-my-pain.html

    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...s-suicide.html


    Quote Originally Posted by kaylagrl View Post
    ​ Orange kitties approve



  16. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2018
    Age
    42
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Why are so many people on here mean and judgemental

    I’m not talking about senior citizens lol...obviously

  17. #37
    Senior Member NoNameMcgee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2017
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    371

    Default Re: Why are so many people on here mean and judgemental

    Quote Originally Posted by DinoPaul218 View Post
    How is it that senior members on here do not have the lord in their heart
    well that's a large accusation based on what you assume
    willfollowsGod likes this.

  18. #38
    Senior Member blue_ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2014
    Age
    47
    Posts
    61,631
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    471

    Default Re: Why are so many people on here mean and judgemental

    Some people survive cancer, some do not. I'm one of the ones who did. But a few members' spouses here have died, losing their battle with cancer. We get sick as a result of the fallen world we live in. So you can't blame God for not healing your brother. Maybe through all this, He has a lesson that He wants YOU to learn.

    Such as, to stop living with hate, anger and hurt in your heart..
    My testimonies are below.


    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneous/94389-blue_ladybugs-uterine-cancer-battle.html

    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...-vs-light.html

    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...h-my-pain.html

    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...s-suicide.html


    Quote Originally Posted by kaylagrl View Post
    ​ Orange kitties approve



  19. #39
    Senior Member blue_ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2014
    Age
    47
    Posts
    61,631
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    471

    Default Re: Why are so many people on here mean and judgemental

    Didn't say you were..

    Quote Originally Posted by DinoPaul218 View Post
    I’m not talking about senior citizens lol...obviously
    My testimonies are below.


    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneous/94389-blue_ladybugs-uterine-cancer-battle.html

    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...-vs-light.html

    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...h-my-pain.html

    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...s-suicide.html


    Quote Originally Posted by kaylagrl View Post
    ​ Orange kitties approve



  20. #40
    Senior Member MichaelOwen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2017
    Age
    29
    Posts
    737
    Rep Power
    69

    Default Re: Why are so many people on here mean and judgemental

    Quote Originally Posted by DinoPaul218 View Post
    How is it that senior members on here do not have the lord in their heart
    Who says they don't have the Lord in their heart? Now you're starting to pass a little judgment yourself.......remember the blame game doesn't work before the Lord.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I miss the presence of none judgemental Christian people
    By planetbluesky in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 30th, 2015, 10:32 AM
  2. judgemental
    By jonathanbchristian in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: November 4th, 2013, 08:21 PM
  3. Judgemental God?
    By jesus_be4_religion in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 17th, 2010, 06:34 AM