my sons girlfriend is pregnant. He came to me in confidence because his girlfriend is going to have an abortion and he does not want her to have one. I have gently spoken to her about her other options and asked her to speak to a councelor. She said she would and is doing so tomorrow. Her abortion is scheduled for this sunday morning. If after she talks to the councelor and decides to have the abortion anyway what should I do.
I feel that since she is only 16 that she needs to speak with her mom before she makes a final decision. She says it is her right legally not to tell her mom and that I should not force her to do so. I don't know if I can live with my conscience if I don't let her mom know.
I would love some help in my decision process. Time is not on my side.