Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 59
Like Tree22Likes

Christian Family Forum

Discuss family topics/issues, and give and receive encouragement here.

Thread: Satans demons keep attacking me why?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2011
    Age
    59
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Satans demons keep attacking me why?

    Please help me I am age forty six now from the age of nineteen for the next twenty seven years I have been constant attack on me from Satan’s demons it had robbed me of my whole life and they block every path to stop me from getting on with my life I have never heard of anybody else going through what I’ve gone through why I am going through this please help me.
    I had about five visions from God also

  2. #2
    See_KING_Truth
    Guest

    Default Re: Satans demons keep attacking me why?

    In this case I must ask are you a born again Christian? If so then the demons will not ever be able to possess your spirit. Demons can however oppress Christians if they do not speak the Word against them in the name of Jesus Christ.
    TashMeyer76 and Sophia1993 like this.

  3. #3
    AnandaHya
    Guest

    Default Re: Satans demons keep attacking me why?

    Face them. they can not harm you. they will play mind games and attempt to keep you from doing what God wants you to do but if you trust in JESUS and call out to Him and have faith and wait. God will answer.

    He will send His angels to bind them and cast them into the black abyss. Call out to Jesus when you are scared remember His promise and His words that He did NOT give you a Spirit of Fear but of Love, Power and a Sound mind.

    Remember that you are not alone. Jesus and His disciples saw demons and cast them out by the power of His name and their faith in God. This world has become cold and blind and often denies the existence of spirits, but we are not of this world. We are children of God and our battle is not with flesh and blood but with powers and principalities of darkness in Heavenly places. Though we walk in the flesh we do not war according to the flesh.

    Therefore sister do you remember your armor? Do you remember to resist and pray and have Faith that the enemy will flee before the angels of God?

    Dear Heavenly Father we lift up our sister and ask that you break the chains of darkness and fear that torment her mind and bind any evil spirit that may try and torment her and send Your angels to comfort and help heal her spirit and Lord we ask You strengthen her Faith and remind her to always look to YOU Lord for salvation and aid and comfort. Dear Jesus you know what is needed and we ask for Your intercession. Help us to remember to keep our helm of salvation firmly upon our heads to guard our thoughts and may our meditation by pleasing in Your sight Lord, place upon us Your breastplate of righteousness, wash us clean of our sins and forgive us as we forgive others who have trespassed against us. Lord shod our feet with the gospel of Peace, help us to wield your sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. Lord quench the fiery darts of the enemy, bind our wounded hearts and minds and allow your love and living water to flow from our hearts through our hands, words and lives to shine Your light into this world that so desparately needs God. Dear God the more we learn the more we find out how vast Your universe truly is and how small we are. We are like specks of sand, but You tell us that the very hairs on our heads are numbered and to not worry for tomorrow but to trust in You. Help us Lord to trust in You. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU_rTX23V7Q
    Last edited by AnandaHya; December 14th, 2011 at 09:11 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Shilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2011
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,574
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: Satans demons keep attacking me why?

    What I have learned is if you stay a baby christian and do not follow what you have learned in the word it leaves you vulnerable to attacks by the evilone. When you come to know Yeshua that is when you come on the evilone's radar as never before. You must abide in the word and live it in your life each day. When you hear from the LORD as you have said. This is to help you get through this time and move you in the direction you should be going in. Some people need more discipline then others.The things are not happening because the evilone is ruling over you, but because god is trying to move you in the right place. The more you do what the word has said and claim it's truths you will move out of this. If God has given you a dream or vision most likely it will not come about until you start walking the line.

    luke11:21-22 “When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe. But when someone stronger attacks and overpowers him, he takes away the armor in which the man trusted and divides up his plunder.

    you need to take up the full armer of the word and guard yourself and things will turn around. If you do not do this a stronger then you will keep attacks on you and over power you take your joy and peace that the lord has given to those who trust him and live in the safty of his word.
    I hope this helps, If there is more I can do let me know.

  5. #5
    Kyouken
    Guest

    Default Re: Satans demons keep attacking me why?

    It is very important that you are a born-again Christian. Why? Because then you have authority over those suckers. God gave us the means through Jesus to cast them out, and shew them away.

    If you aren't a born again Christian, this won't help you at all:

    God told us to speak to the mountain (Matthew 21:21). He also told us to resist the devil, and if we do so, he WILL flee (James 4:7). Also, the devil and his lackeys only have as much power as you give him. As soon as Jesus died and then became resurrected, death lost its power. How does one give him power? By empowering him with words and actions. Be mindful of what you do. Bu more importantly, if you need something to say, say this: "In Jesus' name, Satan, get behind me!" or "In the name of Jesus, Satan, get away from me!" Something along the lines of that. And to resist means to actively fight against. If Satan resists one dose of the Holy Ghost, he won't be able to withstand two!

    Like I said, if you aren't a born again Christian, this won't help. God bless you, Karen, and remember: God is bigger than anything out there, and He loves you.
    TashMeyer76 likes this.

  6. #6
    AnandaHya
    Guest

    Default Re: Satans demons keep attacking me why?

    here are a few Bible verses that help me:

    2 Timothy 1:7
    For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind

    2 Corinthians 5:13
    For if we are beside ourselves, it is for God; or if we are of sound mind, it is for you.

    Romans 8:26-28
    New King James Version (NKJV)
    26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us[a] with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
    28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

  7. #7
    Member wademach1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2011
    Age
    37
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Re: Satans demons keep attacking me why?

    If you are being attacked by the enemy. You need to have people praying for you and you also need to not open yourself up to things that allow strongholds in your life. Do not dwell on darkness but let the Light of God guide you from these things. I would read the Word of God each day and pray and put on the full armor of God. I do know the Bible says we should not live on bread alone but every Word that comes from the mouth of God. Let the Spirit of God help you with this and do not focus on these things so much.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2011
    Age
    23
    Posts
    621
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Satans demons keep attacking me why?

    IN what sense do you mean "attacked" ?

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    607
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Satans demons keep attacking me why?

    Quote Originally Posted by FSUBoy966 View Post
    IN what sense do you mean "attacked" ?

    Agreed, what exactly is going on?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2009
    Age
    48
    Posts
    9,718
    Blog Entries
    18
    Rep Power
    21

    Default Re: Satans demons keep attacking me why?

    Quote Originally Posted by karen0123 View Post
    Please help me I am age forty six now from the age of nineteen for the next twenty seven years I have been constant attack on me from Satan’s demons it had robbed me of my whole life and they block every path to stop me from getting on with my life I have never heard of anybody else going through what I’ve gone through why I am going through this please help me.
    I had about five visions from God also
    Each morning, pray to the Lord for protection. Ask him to watch over you and to protect you, your loved ones and your health and possessions. He will do it. Ask for it in Jesus's name. I felt like I was being attacked before and I started praying for protection and it seemed to work. Of course, God will sometimes allow negative circumstances to occur in order to test us, but when you ask for the Lord's protection, he provides it.

    You can even just recite the Lord's prayer each morning because it asks for God's protection against all evil.

    Our Father, Who art in heaven,
    Hallowed be Thy Name.
    Thy Kingdom come.
    Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
    And forgive us our trespasses,
    as we forgive those who trespass against us.
    And lead us not into temptation,
    but deliver us from evil. Amen.

    God bless.


  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2011
    Age
    59
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Re: Satans demons keep attacking me why?

    Quote Originally Posted by FSUBoy966 View Post
    IN what sense do you mean "attacked" ?




    I started getting attacked when I was age nineteen, as I lay asleep at night demons approach from behind me I could sense evil, demons was squeezing my hips I was in absolute agony, a demon was screaming down my ear really loudly it was deafening it sounded like a wolf, something half human and half beast many of them, I was trying to wake up once I finally awoken from my sleep I was all alone again

    These attacks went on for 18 months

    Had many attacks like this on me always feeling the agonising pain in my hips; I have never felt pain this way before.

    It got to the stage I was too afraid to go to sleep at night.

    Imagine you in the middle of a black dark forest and your there on your own there no light complete black darkness how afraid would you feel? That’s what the darkness felt like.

    Age twenty three I had a wind shoot up my back and I felt something enter my left ear, pure fear wrapping its self around my body, it was a demonic snake pure evil, it made me feel defiled, it wrapped itself around my forehead went down by back and then wrapped itself around my left leg and foot, the inside of me felt like it was shaking I was not at peace, thoughts enter my thoughts from outside,. As I lay in bed at night I could feel hands one hand in particular resting very gently on my back finger nails as sharp as the point of a knife, it could easily rip me to pieces at any time, the snake was sexual.

    Imagine a gun put to your head and then somebody slowly counting down from 10 to the big bang how afraid would you feel? That’s how afraid I felt.
    If I tried to sleep at night a hand would nude my side to wake me up, other times I was hit on my head with something it felt like being hit in my mind by electric shock that would then run down throughout my whole body to my feet, it was scary

    If I tried to get on with my life or tried to read the holy bible or tried to sleep at night the fear around my body would become more intense to stop me as if to tell me you’re not doing either of those things.

    I had not been to sleep for a few days on the third night I was in bed I was really frightened, I never seen anyone I heard a woman voice it was the most gently the most peaceful voice I have ever heard, and said to me do not be afraid they cannot harm you and they no that so don’t worry, when I heard the voice I was not surprised, I thought to myself I am not afraid of them. Over the next many years those words really helped me

    WHO WAS THAT Woman I would love to know?

    Well that’s how I have lived over the last twenty seven years, day and night I’ve been tormented harassed and terrorised.it has robbed me of my whole life.
    I was in the care of angels sometimes they spoke to me to help me.

    Satan demons stopped me each and every time I tried to read the holy bible
    When I did start to read it I had a vision of God

    After the vision I become hyper sensitive to evil I could recognise sin whereas before I was blind to it
    The vision I will post it on this forum when I finish writing it out.
    Last edited by karen0123; December 15th, 2011 at 09:14 PM.

  12. #12
    AnandaHya
    Guest

    Default Re: Satans demons keep attacking me why?

    not all angels are from God.

    have you been reading your Bible and praying?

    stop making excuses. Resist giving in to fear tactics and Stand firm in Faith of JESUS.

    2 Corinthians 11:14
    And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.

    encounters with angels from God would not leave you feeling or saying

    "I’ve been tormented harassed and terrorised.it has robbed me of my whole life."

    demons stop tormenting people when the person resists and stop channeling their false doctrines to others around them.

    they are bodilless spirits seeking slaves to subjugate and enslave to do their will and speak their lies to the world.

    once you learn of JESUS and HIS truth through His Holy Words, demons flee in the presence of the children of God because the Holy Spirit dwells within them and angels surround them as a protective hedge.

    Angels do not instruct God's children anymore. His Holy Spirit does.

    Are you able to read the Bible now?

  13. #13
    AnandaHya
    Guest

    Default Re: Satans demons keep attacking me why?

    what strongholds do you have in your mind that still wars against the knowledge of God?

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2011
    Age
    45
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Satans demons keep attacking me why?

    hey send me a email..i have been going threw the same thing for 5 years now..Get holy water and sage and stay in the word..If you cant read it like my self as some churches if anyone has tapes you can listen to or by the bible on tape or cd...I know wht you going threw..please send me a email and i will aswerser t tomorrow...Yes the evil spirits will kill you ,,yes it hurts like crazy to beaten up by them..I know..i get beaten up by them non stop 24 hours a day...If the real Satan has been there i truly believe god is with you...sat ans rim can pretend to be holy...do now believe what the evil says to you at all or they have you..You have to run on nothing but faith and love for our lord..

    Im still fighting and have taking all of this and have learned so so much..about the evil rim and god..email me

  15. #15
    Senior Member 1Christianwarrior316's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2011
    Age
    54
    Posts
    628
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Re: Satans demons keep attacking me why?

    Quote Originally Posted by AnandaHya View Post
    Face them. they can not harm you. they will play mind games and attempt to keep you from doing what God wants you to do but if you trust in JESUS and call out to Him and have faith and wait. God will answer.

    He will send His angels to bind them and cast them into the black abyss. Call out to Jesus when you are scared remember His promise and His words that He did NOT give you a Spirit of Fear but of Love, Power and a Sound mind.

    Remember that you are not alone. Jesus and His disciples saw demons and cast them out by the power of His name and their faith in God. This world has become cold and blind and often denies the existence of spirits, but we are not of this world. We are children of God and our battle is not with flesh and blood but with powers and principalities of darkness in Heavenly places. Though we walk in the flesh we do not war according to the flesh.

    Therefore sister do you remember your armor? Do you remember to resist and pray and have Faith that the enemy will flee before the angels of God?

    Dear Heavenly Father we lift up our sister and ask that you break the chains of darkness and fear that torment her mind and bind any evil spirit that may try and torment her and send Your angels to comfort and help heal her spirit and Lord we ask You strengthen her Faith and remind her to always look to YOU Lord for salvation and aid and comfort. Dear Jesus you know what is needed and we ask for Your intercession. Help us to remember to keep our helm of salvation firmly upon our heads to guard our thoughts and may our meditation by pleasing in Your sight Lord, place upon us Your breastplate of righteousness, wash us clean of our sins and forgive us as we forgive others who have trespassed against us. Lord shod our feet with the gospel of Peace, help us to wield your sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. Lord quench the fiery darts of the enemy, bind our wounded hearts and minds and allow your love and living water to flow from our hearts through our hands, words and lives to shine Your light into this world that so desparately needs God. Dear God the more we learn the more we find out how vast Your universe truly is and how small we are. We are like specks of sand, but You tell us that the very hairs on our heads are numbered and to not worry for tomorrow but to trust in You. Help us Lord to trust in You. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU_rTX23V7Q
    Amen Sister AnandaHya...


    Might I also add scripture concerning the Word of God and it's power.

    Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.


    Using the Word of God (Sword of the Spirit. Eph 6:17) in these demonic attacks allows the believer to draw out their sword (The Word of God) and cut satan to ribbons.


    In Christ, 1Christianwarrior316
    Sharlaquinn likes this.
    Psa 118:8 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.



  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2011
    Age
    59
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Re: Satans demons keep attacking me why?

    Quote Originally Posted by AnandaHya View Post
    not all angels are from God.

    have you been reading your Bible and praying?

    stop making excuses. Resist giving in to fear tactics and Stand firm in Faith of JESUS.

    2 Corinthians 11:14
    And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.

    encounters with angels from God would not leave you feeling or saying

    "I’ve been tormented harassed and terrorised.it has robbed me of my whole life."

    demons stop tormenting people when the person resists and stop channeling their false doctrines to others around them.

    they are bodilless spirits seeking slaves to subjugate and enslave to do their will and speak their lies to the world.

    once you learn of JESUS and HIS truth through His Holy Words, demons flee in the presence of the children of God because the Holy Spirit dwells within them and angels surround them as a protective hedge.

    Angels do not instruct God's children anymore. His Holy Spirit does.

    Are you able to read the Bible now?








    I am only telling you this to help you grow in Christ, when you say to me stop making excuses, words from the mouth come from a person heart, in your own heart I can hear heartless.
    Started to read the holy bible about a year ago, I am not the brightest of sparks I have trouble writing things out wording them, when I was reading the word of God I understood it so much it scared me, then when I prayed I had a vision of God a vision that change me as a person on the inside and my life forever.



  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2011
    Age
    23
    Posts
    621
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Satans demons keep attacking me why?

    This might be out of line to say this, but have you sought professional help on the matter? This might be less demonic and more psychological. Talk to your priest/pastor and a psychologist. Maybe they can suggest something.
    skipp likes this.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    607
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Satans demons keep attacking me why?

    Quote Originally Posted by FSUBoy966 View Post
    This might be out of line to say this, but have you sought professional help on the matter? This might be less demonic and more psychological. Talk to your priest/pastor and a psychologist. Maybe they can suggest something.

    I have to agree. What you are talking about, and given your age. It is classic paranoid NOS psychosis, or maybe even schizophrenia. Psychosis can be brought on by alot of things...like lack of sleep, chemical imbalances, food allergies and thyroid problems. And often times can be treated fairly easily. Schizophrenia is a little more sever but hopefully you get what I am saying

    I agree, talk with your pastor, or go see a doctor. Don't be afraid of telling them what is going on.

  19. #19
    Ibukun
    Guest

    Default Re: Satans demons keep attacking me why?

    Its kind of scary though. But one thing i suggest you do is this, have faith that you can get out of the situation. Surround yourself with wall sticker {not images} of the scriptures that you can continually read to yourself as well as memorise. Watch godly films, read christian books, listen to christian tape & attend a bible believing church but above all HAVE FAITH that God is able to deliver you. Read psalm 91 before going to bed. It works!

  20. #20
    Senior Member ReinItIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2009
    Age
    52
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: Satans demons keep attacking me why?

    Ibukun, in what way are you attacked?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 25th, 2011, 07:23 AM
  2. Doctrine of Demons
    By Deadflesh in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: August 28th, 2011, 01:46 PM
  3. Nephilim On The Ark
    By trust_in_the_name in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: July 27th, 2011, 01:07 PM
  4. 51 Ways to Tell if You're Possessed by Demons
    By mymastertheking43 in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 26th, 2011, 05:05 AM
  5. Shocked and Appalled
    By 4runner in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: July 25th, 2011, 09:48 AM