Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 57
Like Tree36Likes

Christian Music Forum

Share Christian music videos and Christian songs right here!

Thread: Dave Mustaine and his struggle with addiction

  1. #21
    Senior Member dcontroversal's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2013
    Age
    51
    Posts
    26,785
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    311

    Default Re: Dave Mustaine and his struggle with addiction

    Quote Originally Posted by Speak2Me View Post
    FYI, Jesus didn't "hang out" with those people. Eating with publicans one time does not constitute hanging out.
    As far as the prostitutes are concerned, they came to Him because they were changed, or dragged to Him!
    Amazing... when Jesus wants to lift people out of sin, they would rather drag Him down in the hog pen with them.
    That's what they do when they believe they're saved, no matter what.

    You have a lot to learn...starting with biblical salvation and in all honesty....it is the false religion you espouse that tramples Jesus under your feet in favor of self and self reliance....keep believing your drivel.....and to be honest your view states that either you cannot read and or reject what is written......Go study and then come back and mouth...

    Both the Pharisees and the scribes began to grumble, saying, "This man receives sinners and eats with them."

    The Son of Man came eating & drinking, & they say, 'Look, a glutton & a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors & sinners!'

  2. #22
    Senior Member pckts's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    55

    Default Re: Dave Mustaine and his struggle with addiction

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude653 View Post
    Dave Mustaine is a musician. That's what he does for a living. That's what he's good at. Is he supposed to go work at McDonald's now that he's a Christian?
    They probably wouldn't mind if he was a musician with a MacDonald's salary.

  3. #23
    Senior Member dcontroversal's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2013
    Age
    51
    Posts
    26,785
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    311

    Default Re: Dave Mustaine and his struggle with addiction

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosemaryx View Post
    Thank you Dcon for sharing that...My son who is a lifer has been saved, but has gone back a bit to getting stoned although he has given up the spice that once nearly killed him...Reading your post here just gave me hope that one day God willing, my son will give it all up through the working of our Lord in his life...

    He is locked up 23 hours a day, I understand it is hard for him when he has no fellowship in prison apart from Sunday for 1 hour when at prison church, I write to him weekly and minister to him with Scripture, today I heard his voice on the phone after a while he has remained distant from me, your post has helped me not to look down but always look up, thank you once again and God bless you Dcon...xox...
    AMEN.....if they ever have e-mail fire me his address and I will encourage him.....peace
    Rosemaryx likes this.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2017
    Age
    48
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Dave Mustaine and his struggle with addiction

    Quote Originally Posted by dcontroversal View Post
    You have a lot to learn...starting with biblical salvation and in all honesty....it is the false religion you espouse that tramples Jesus under your feet in favor of self and self reliance....keep believing your drivel.....and to be honest your view states that either you cannot read and or reject what is written......Go study and then come back and mouth...

    Both the Pharisees and the scribes began to grumble, saying, "This man receives sinners and eats with them."

    The Son of Man came eating & drinking, & they say, 'Look, a glutton & a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors & sinners!'
    So, because scribes and pharisees are quoted in scripture, you're using them as examples of truth?
    WAS Jesus a glutton?
    WAS Jesus a drunkard?
    WAS Jesus a great friend to all the tax collectors? I thought His friends were His disciples.

  5. #25
    Senior Member dcontroversal's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2013
    Age
    51
    Posts
    26,785
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    311

    Default Re: Dave Mustaine and his struggle with addiction

    Quote Originally Posted by Speak2Me View Post
    So, because scribes and pharisees are quoted in scripture, you're using them as examples of truth?
    WAS Jesus a glutton?
    WAS Jesus a drunkard?
    WAS Jesus a great friend to all the tax collectors? I thought His friends were His disciples.
    Are you seriously that dense or just like to make excuses and disregard truth to embrace your personal pet peeve dogmas?

    Jesus ate with, embraced and socialized with SINNERS while rebuking self righteous hypocrites....you cannot win the LOST if you are never around the LOST....

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2017
    Age
    48
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Dave Mustaine and his struggle with addiction

    Quote Originally Posted by dcontroversal View Post
    Kind of like JESUS who ate with publicans, sinners and whores...you would have probably accused JESUS of buying one for two bits........

    Pharisee(ism)-->A judgmental hypocrite who assumes they are righteous, most are evil and for sure a devil behind every bush

    The above post makes me want to spew and exactly why many see Christianity as a bunch of bigots and self righteous hypocrites.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Speak2Me View Post
    FYI, Jesus didn't "hang out" with those people. Eating with publicans one time does not constitute hanging out.
    As far as the prostitutes are concerned, they came to Him because they were changed, or dragged to Him!
    Amazing... when Jesus wants to lift people out of sin, they would rather drag Him down in the hog pen with them.
    That's what they do when they believe they're saved, no matter what.
    Quote Originally Posted by dcontroversal View Post
    Are you seriously that dense or just like to make excuses and disregard truth to embrace your personal pet peeve dogmas?

    Jesus ate with, embraced and socialized with SINNERS while rebuking self righteous hypocrites....you cannot win the LOST if you are never around the LOST....
    There's a biiig difference between going to them to minister and hanging out/socializing with them, but you can't see the difference.

    2 Corinthians 6
    14Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?15Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever?16Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said,
    “I WILL DWELL IN THEM AND WALK AMONG THEM;
    AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE.
    17“Therefore, COME OUT FROM THEIR MIDST AND BE SEPARATE,” says the Lord.
    “AND DO NOT TOUCH WHAT IS UNCLEAN;
    And I will welcome you.
    18“And I will be a father to you,
    And you shall be sons and daughters to Me,”
    Says the Lord Almighty.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    April 15th, 2017
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    21

    Default Re: Dave Mustaine and his struggle with addiction

    Gal 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
    Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
    Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
    Gal 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
    Gal 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

    1Co 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

    2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
    2Ti 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
    2Ti 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

    Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
    Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

    If a person hates sin,and does not want sin,then by the Spirit they can abstain from sin,for a Spirit led life will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh,and they have crucified the flesh with the lusts and affections,and show the characteristics of the Spirit,and God will not allow them to be tempted above what they are able,and will give them an escape from the temptation so they can bear it.

    So the temptation is not as hard on them as the world,and it is tolerable,and easy to endure.

    Some do not allow the Spirit to lead them,which the Bible points out it is because they want to enjoy sin.

    If a person holds unto sin the blood of Christ cannot wash the sin away.

    There is no struggling with sin,but they want to sin,and enjoy it,and will not submit to the Spirit.

    If a person submits to the Spirit they do not want sin,and can abstain from sin,so there is no struggling with sin.

    People want to sin,and enjoy sin,and will not submit to the Spirit.

    There is no struggling with sin,but people that will not give up sins,but want to enjoy them.

    If a person says they have been struggling with sin for 2 or 3 years,it is not true,but they wanted to enjoy those sins,for if they would of hated sin,and did not want sin,they could of submitted to the Spirit and abstained from sin.

    The time that they were so called struggling with sin,they were not led of the Spirit.

    It is only an excuse they are struggling with sin for they want to sin,and enjoy the sin,and will not submit to the Spirit.

    That is funny struggling with sin,and it does not even make sense when we can have the Spirit.

    They are disobedient,and then want an excuse,but there is no excuse.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2017
    Age
    48
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Dave Mustaine and his struggle with addiction

    Quote Originally Posted by MattforJesus View Post
    Gal 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
    Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
    Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
    Gal 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
    Gal 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

    1Co 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

    2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
    2Ti 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
    2Ti 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

    Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
    Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

    If a person hates sin,and does not want sin,then by the Spirit they can abstain from sin,for a Spirit led life will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh,and they have crucified the flesh with the lusts and affections,and show the characteristics of the Spirit,and God will not allow them to be tempted above what they are able,and will give them an escape from the temptation so they can bear it.

    So the temptation is not as hard on them as the world,and it is tolerable,and easy to endure.

    Some do not allow the Spirit to lead them,which the Bible points out it is because they want to enjoy sin.

    If a person holds unto sin the blood of Christ cannot wash the sin away.

    There is no struggling with sin,but they want to sin,and enjoy it,and will not submit to the Spirit.

    If a person submits to the Spirit they do not want sin,and can abstain from sin,so there is no struggling with sin.

    People want to sin,and enjoy sin,and will not submit to the Spirit.

    There is no struggling with sin,but people that will not give up sins,but want to enjoy them.

    If a person says they have been struggling with sin for 2 or 3 years,it is not true,but they wanted to enjoy those sins,for if they would of hated sin,and did not want sin,they could of submitted to the Spirit and abstained from sin.

    The time that they were so called struggling with sin,they were not led of the Spirit.

    It is only an excuse they are struggling with sin for they want to sin,and enjoy the sin,and will not submit to the Spirit.

    That is funny struggling with sin,and it does not even make sense when we can have the Spirit.

    They are disobedient,and then want an excuse,but there is no excuse.
    If you struggle with the flesh, you struggle with sin.

    14For we know that the Law is spiritual, but I am of flesh, sold into bondage to sin. 15For what I am doing, I do not understand; for I am not practicing what I would like to do, but I am doing the very thing I hate. 16But if I do the very thing I do not want to do, I agree with the Law, confessing that the Law is good. 17So now, no longer am I the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me. 18For I know that nothing good dwells in me, that is, in my flesh; for the willing is present in me, but the doing of the good is not. 19For the good that I want, I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want. 20But if I am doing the very thing I do not want, I am no longer the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me. 21I find then the principle that evil is present in me, the one who wants to do good. 22For I joyfully concur with the law of God in the inner man, 23but I see a different law in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin which is in my members. 24Wretched man that I am! Who will set me free from the body of this death? 25Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, on the one hand I myself with my mind am serving the law of God, but on the other, with my flesh the law of sin.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Dude653's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2011
    Age
    43
    Posts
    7,758
    Rep Power
    63

    Default Re: Dave Mustaine and his struggle with addiction

    Quote Originally Posted by Speak2Me View Post
    If you struggle with the flesh, you struggle with sin.

    14For we know that the Law is spiritual, but I am of flesh, sold into bondage to sin. 15For what I am doing, I do not understand; for I am not practicing what I would like to do, but I am doing the very thing I hate. 16But if I do the very thing I do not want to do, I agree with the Law, confessing that the Law is good. 17So now, no longer am I the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me. 18For I know that nothing good dwells in me, that is, in my flesh; for the willing is present in me, but the doing of the good is not. 19For the good that I want, I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want. 20But if I am doing the very thing I do not want, I am no longer the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me. 21I find then the principle that evil is present in me, the one who wants to do good. 22For I joyfully concur with the law of God in the inner man, 23but I see a different law in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin which is in my members. 24Wretched man that I am! Who will set me free from the body of this death? 25Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, on the one hand I myself with my mind am serving the law of God, but on the other, with my flesh the law of sin.
    Exactly. Paul wrote about wanting to do right but still struggling with his sinful nature
    Stuff and things

  10. #30
    Senior Member Socreta93's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2015
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,531
    Blog Entries
    16
    Rep Power
    55

    Default Re: Dave Mustaine and his struggle with addiction

    I would love a Christian Trash Metal band that's actually good.
    “Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.”
    Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



    "Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." - Leo Buscaglia

  11. #31
    Senior Member Dude653's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2011
    Age
    43
    Posts
    7,758
    Rep Power
    63

    Default Re: Dave Mustaine and his struggle with addiction

    Quote Originally Posted by Socreta93 View Post
    I would love a Christian Trash Metal band that's actually good.
    It's hard to find Christian metal bands that aren't just terrible
    Stuff and things

  12. #32
    Senior Member preacher4truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2016
    Age
    53
    Posts
    5,155
    Rep Power
    176

    Default Re: Dave Mustaine and his struggle with addiction

    Well, we were saddened to see Malcolm Young died yesterday (iirc.)
    People are offended that God is God.

    Oh, my brethren! bold-hearted men are always called mean-spirited by cowards. - Charles Spurgeon

    Open Theism and Molinism, two inept theological camps, do err in this sense; God doesn't have an R&D department, He does all things perfectly.

    A god who can be fashioned by our own thoughts is no more a god than an image produced by our own hands. - Charles Spurgeon

  13. #33
    Senior Member Socreta93's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2015
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,531
    Blog Entries
    16
    Rep Power
    55

    Default Re: Dave Mustaine and his struggle with addiction

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude653 View Post
    It's hard to find Christian metal bands that aren't just terrible
    I really like August Burns Red and For Today, that's about it for me
    “Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.”
    Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



    "Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." - Leo Buscaglia

  14. #34
    Senior Member Dude653's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2011
    Age
    43
    Posts
    7,758
    Rep Power
    63

    Default Re: Dave Mustaine and his struggle with addiction

    Quote Originally Posted by Socreta93 View Post
    I really like August Burns Red and For Today, that's about it for me
    Some of my favorite metal bands include
    Napalm Death
    Early Slipknot... I don't care for their more racing stuff
    Megadeth
    Nuclear Assault
    I found a few halfway decent Christian metal bands but nothing that I found all that impressive
    IamWhoIam likes this.
    Stuff and things

  15. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2017
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Dave Mustaine and his struggle with addiction

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude653 View Post
    Some of my favorite metal bands include
    Napalm Death
    Early Slipknot... I don't care for their more racing stuff
    Megadeth
    Nuclear Assault
    I found a few halfway decent Christian metal bands but nothing that I found all that impressive
    Right on, the plague was my fav from Nuclear Assault. remember this band from the eighties they didn't get much coverage but in my opinion still sounds fresh to me, hahaha.


  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2017
    Age
    28
    Posts
    231
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: Dave Mustaine and his struggle with addiction

    Lol Megadeth and all that is pretty tame imo. Idk maybe Mustaine is sincere, maybe he is not, but I think God can still use him either way. The Metalscape is pretty vast, some good opportunities here on this battlefield for evangelism. I have followed some of the lore around Megadeth and Mustaine and have known everything stated here about him, it is pretty cool how far Dave has come from the era before I was born as a badass heavy metal god of the 80s, but turned to Christianity. Makes me think of Alice Cooper too whom was an alcoholic rocker of like absurd proportions. I think one legend or fact is he spent over 30k on beer in one year and quit a few decades a go and turned more towards Christianity. With the rockers and Hollywood types coming to Christianity lately of the older generations active in the 70s and 80s and even now 90s I suppose it's fair to be skeptical, they still are famous and making tons of money after all lol, but then again a lot of them are aging, they're our parents age or older, so I mean they're gonna be famous anyways until the end of their lives and probably even for a short time after that even. I guess we'll see.

  17. #37
    Senior Member Dude653's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2011
    Age
    43
    Posts
    7,758
    Rep Power
    63

    Default Re: Dave Mustaine and his struggle with addiction

    Quote Originally Posted by IamWhoIam View Post
    Right on, the plague was my fav from Nuclear Assault. remember this band from the eighties they didn't get much coverage but in my opinion still sounds fresh to me, hahaha.

    I don't remember this band but they sound pretty good. The vocals are good and the music is solid.
    IamWhoIam likes this.
    Stuff and things

  18. #38
    Senior Member Dude653's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2011
    Age
    43
    Posts
    7,758
    Rep Power
    63

    Default Re: Dave Mustaine and his struggle with addiction

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel8 View Post
    Lol Megadeth and all that is pretty tame imo. Idk maybe Mustaine is sincere, maybe he is not, but I think God can still use him either way. The Metalscape is pretty vast, some good opportunities here on this battlefield for evangelism. I have followed some of the lore around Megadeth and Mustaine and have known everything stated here about him, it is pretty cool how far Dave has come from the era before I was born as a badass heavy metal god of the 80s, but turned to Christianity. Makes me think of Alice Cooper too whom was an alcoholic rocker of like absurd proportions. I think one legend or fact is he spent over 30k on beer in one year and quit a few decades a go and turned more towards Christianity. With the rockers and Hollywood types coming to Christianity lately of the older generations active in the 70s and 80s and even now 90s I suppose it's fair to be skeptical, they still are famous and making tons of money after all lol, but then again a lot of them are aging, they're our parents age or older, so I mean they're gonna be famous anyways until the end of their lives and probably even for a short time after that even. I guess we'll see.
    Megadeth is going to seem tame if you compare them to bands like Napalm death or Cannibal Corpse but it's a different genre. Some people are not a fan of Dave's high-pitched raspy voice but it kind of has a grow on you I think.
    Rust in Peace is easily the best album in their collection. The musicianship on that album is outstanding. The fact that that album did not win a Grammy is basically criminal negligence

    The early 80s era was the best for Alice Cooper in my opinion. His alcoholism had gotten to the point that he's probably lucky he didn't die but strangely that was when he produced his best music.
    Last edited by Dude653; November 21st, 2017 at 09:02 AM.
    Ezekiel8 likes this.
    Stuff and things

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2017
    Age
    28
    Posts
    231
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: Dave Mustaine and his struggle with addiction

    Lol I know of Naplam Death and Cannibal Corpse a lot of my friends liked them, they're not my cup of tea, but even they're pretty old and tamed down by now though lol. There's some good metal around more recently today! Religiously there's a fair bit of popular and epic sounding Christian or at least bands with at least part Christian membership and pro-Christian themes in their music too believe it or not.

    Dave's voice like a lot of the older metal singers I mean it's good for what he does but he ain't no super complex vocalist with a lot of depth or range. I like the sound of his voice though.

    Rust in Peace was the first CD for Megadeth I ever got and where I first started getting into them in the early days of me discovering metal. It was pretty metal indeed, my favorite by them. I mean Hanger 18 is basically all you really need, but the entire album is good start to finish.

    I'm glad they didn't win a grammy lol as counter-intuitive as that seems. Idk, let the lil kiluminati-wannabe types give themselves their Hollyweird participation trophies. Great thing about metal, especially the older metal is it really began as the music of the white working class in the West. I mean you look at a lot of the big foundational metal bands like Black Sabbath and Judas Priest and a lot of their members before became famous were literally working in factories with some literal heavy metal. In my day here rap has kinda taken over that role, but metal is still in many ways a very blue collar music and culture, so I'm kinda glad they don't totally sell out.

    Heh I am kinda more partial to 70s Alice Cooper since that's most of the stuff my dad would play for me. Alice Cooper is pretty good all around though his 80s stuff is pretty good too. For me obviously most his scandal and struggle happened before I was born. Not to rag on him too much but Alice is getting old lol, his live voice definitely has gone down pretty far in quality compared to his younger recordings, but that happens I guess.

  20. #40
    Senior Member Dude653's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2011
    Age
    43
    Posts
    7,758
    Rep Power
    63

    Default Re: Dave Mustaine and his struggle with addiction

    The new Cannibal Corpse album came out a couple months ago. It's a decent album. Nothing really spectacular but their music has always been pretty basic. But they're still relevant after 30 years or so they must be doing something right. The new Napalm Death album will be out sometime early next year. I hope they go back to their old sound like on Harmony corruption and Utopia banished..
    I remember Alice Cooper talking about other musicians were coming to him and asking him how he kicked his alcohol have it so hopefully he will encourage others as well.
    Ezekiel8 likes this.
    Stuff and things

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Megadeth's Dave Mustaine: Satanic Forces
    By MrStevish in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: August 24th, 2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Hi Dave here
    By Dave19 in forum New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: March 29th, 2017, 01:19 AM
  3. Biker Dave
    By Footie03 in forum New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: August 28th, 2013, 03:20 PM
  4. Hey, Im Dave!
    By witenite101 in forum New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: December 19th, 2012, 02:13 PM
  5. Dave Hunt
    By Crypto in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: June 24th, 2011, 10:03 PM