Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 58
Like Tree120Likes

Christian Music Forum

Share Christian music videos and Christian songs right here!

Thread: Above All ❤

  1. #1
    Senior Member Sweetmorningdew78's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2017
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    127

    Default Above All ❤

    YOU took the fall,and thought of me above all ❤



    https://youtu.be/hmxb3F7rb_0




    Thank YOU LORD!
    "You can measure your love for GOD by showing your love for others."





    "Smile more you look amazing when you smile" --Sweetmorningdew78

  2. #2
    Senior Member becc's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2018
    Age
    15
    Posts
    1,227
    Rep Power
    62

    Default Re: Above All ❤

    I love that song... Especially from "crucified". Another one i like by michael w smith is grace..... Lovely song
    Don't hurt others, intentionally or not, for you don't know what scar you place upon their hearts. Be good to others as your heavenly father is good to you.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Sweetmorningdew78's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2017
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    127

    Default Re: Above All ❤

    Quote Originally Posted by becc View Post
    I love that song... Especially from "crucified". Another one i like by michael w smith is grace..... Lovely song
    Thanks lil sister for dropping by Yes! I love that song too becc





    God bless you ❤
    Magenta and becc like this.
    "You can measure your love for GOD by showing your love for others."





    "Smile more you look amazing when you smile" --Sweetmorningdew78

  4. #4
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    63
    Posts
    22,779
    Rep Power
    665

    Default Re: Above All ❤

    Hello Sweetmornigdew and Becc! I like that song too The version I am used to is a bit more upbeat, though still very, hmmm, I cannot think of the word I am looking for, kind of like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzOgA2RV6Hs wow over twenty two million views/listens When I first discovered modern praise and worship music as a new Christian, I was thrilled to find it available beyond the walls of the church building. Somebody brought a shoe box of cassettes into work, abandoned them, and to my surprise, it was a lot of praise! I found some lovely artists and songs, and it whet my appetite for more

    Your thread title reminds me of this song, Above All Else, sung by Wendy O'Connell

    I hope you love it as much as I do It still brings tears to my eyes...



    Jesus my passion in life is to know You
    May all other goals bow down to
    This journey of loving You more

    Jesus You've showered Your goodness on me
    You've given Your gifts so freely
    But there's one thing I'm longing for

    Hear my heart's cry
    And my prayer for this life
    Above all else
    Above all else
    Above all else
    Give me Yourself

    Sweetmorningdew78, becc and Mel85 like this.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  5. #5
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    63
    Posts
    22,779
    Rep Power
    665

    Default Re: Above All ❤

    Wendy O'Connell also sings this song, Your Name Is Holy. Brian Doerksen accompanies her (he wrote the song). I made a CD with both of these songs on it, among others I compiled from a variety of CDs, mostly on the Vineyard label, so I could listen to my favorites in the car and at work as well as at home



    You are the sovereign I Am,
    Your Name is holy
    You are the pure spotless Lamb,
    Your Name is holy

    You are the Almighty One,
    Your Name is holy
    You are the Christ, God's own Son,
    Your Name is holy

    In Your Name, there is mercy for sin
    There is safety within, in Your holy Name
    In Your Name, there is strength to remain
    To stand in spite of pain, in Your holy Name
    Sweetmorningdew78, becc and Mel85 like this.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  6. #6
    Senior Member Sweetmorningdew78's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2017
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    127

    Default Re: Above All ❤

    Yesss so beautiful songs Sis Magenta I'll include that on my playlists yayy Thanks ❤



    And this one ❤

    https://youtu.be/hEhG1nfec6c
    Magenta, becc, Mel85 and 1 others like this.
    "You can measure your love for GOD by showing your love for others."





    "Smile more you look amazing when you smile" --Sweetmorningdew78

  7. #7
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    63
    Posts
    22,779
    Rep Power
    665

    Default Re: Above All ❤

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetmorningdew78 View Post
    Yesss so beautiful songs Sis Magenta I'll include that on my playlists yayy Thanks ❤

    And this one ❤

    https://youtu.be/hEhG1nfec6c
    I had not heard that one before, thank you sweet Sweetmorningdew!

    Are you looking for songs to add to your playlist of praise and worship?

    Have you heard this one? I can suggest more, too, if you like



    Father, let the world just fade away
    Let me feel Your presence in this place
    Lord, I've never been so weary
    How I need to know You're near me
    Father, let the world just fade away

    Till I'm on my knees
    Till my heart can sing

    He is
    He was
    He always will be
    Even when it feels like there is no one holding me
    Be still, my soul
    He is

    Father, let Your Holy Spirit sing
    Let it calm the storm inside of me
    As I stand amazed
    Lift my hands and say

    He is
    He was
    He always will be
    He lives
    He loves
    He's always with me

    Even when it feels like there is no one holding me
    Be still, my soul
    Through every fear
    And every doubt
    And every tear I shed
    Down every road
    I'm not alone
    No matter where I am

    He is
    He was
    And He always will be

    He lives
    He loves
    He's always with me
    Even when it feels like there is no one holding me
    Be still, my soul
    Be still, and know
    Be still, my soul
    He is

    becc and Mel85 like this.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  8. #8
    Senior Member Sweetmorningdew78's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2017
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    127

    Default Re: Above All ❤

    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    I had not heard that one before, thank you sweet Sweetmorningdew!

    Are you looking for songs to add to your playlist of praise and worship?

    Have you heard this one? I can suggest more, too, if you like



    Father, let the world just fade away
    Let me feel Your presence in this place
    Lord, I've never been so weary
    How I need to know You're near me
    Father, let the world just fade away

    Till I'm on my knees
    Till my heart can sing

    He is
    He was
    He always will be
    Even when it feels like there is no one holding me
    Be still, my soul
    He is

    Father, let Your Holy Spirit sing
    Let it calm the storm inside of me
    As I stand amazed
    Lift my hands and say

    He is
    He was
    He always will be
    He lives
    He loves
    He's always with me

    Even when it feels like there is no one holding me
    Be still, my soul
    Through every fear
    And every doubt
    And every tear I shed
    Down every road
    I'm not alone
    No matter where I am

    He is
    He was
    And He always will be

    He lives
    He loves
    He's always with me
    Even when it feels like there is no one holding me
    Be still, my soul
    Be still, and know
    Be still, my soul
    He is

    Yes! Yes! Thank you sis Magenta I've got some but many of them are not in English I want more in English so that I can also play the song when I am in the chatroom



    Nope! This is the first time and I love it ❤ and thankkkk you so much yayy please if you can I would appreciate it so much ❤
    Magenta and Mel85 like this.
    "You can measure your love for GOD by showing your love for others."





    "Smile more you look amazing when you smile" --Sweetmorningdew78

  9. #9
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    63
    Posts
    22,779
    Rep Power
    665

    Default Re: Above All ❤

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetmorningdew78 View Post
    Yes! Yes! Thank you sis Magenta I've got some but many of them are not in English I want more in English so that I can also play the song when I am in the chatroom

    Nope! This is the first time and I love it ❤ and thankkkk you so much yayy please if you can I would appreciate it so much ❤
    Oh, Sweetie, I am so pleased to be able to help you add to your praise and worship experience!

    Thank you

    Some of the songs I will share with you will be ones that I listened to as a fairly new Christian, songs that had a pretty big impact on me. I could relate to them so much; they spoke to my innermost self of my own life while lost and the profound experience of coming to know God. I loved listening to them again and again. I hope you love them as much

    This first one is by Matt Maher. He is one of the few whose music I still really enjoy listening to. It isn't that I do not enjoy other artists, but there are so very many, and often there may only be one or two songs that I hear from one particular artist that really strikes me deeply, whereas with Matt, I have heard quite a few of his songs, and love most, if not all of them.




    I woke up in darkness surrounded by silence
    Oh where, where have I gone?
    I woke to reality losing its grip on me
    Oh where, where have I gone?
    'Cause I can see the light before I see the sunrise

    You called and You shouted
    Broke through my deafness
    Now I'm breathing in and breathing out
    I'm alive again

    You shattered my darkness
    Washed away my blindness
    Now I'm breathing in and breathing out
    I'm alive again

    Late have I loved You
    You waited for me
    I searched for You
    What took me so long?
    I was looking outside
    As if love would ever want to hide
    I'm finding I was wrong
    'Cause I could feel the wind before it hits my skin

    You called and You shouted
    Broke through my deafness
    Now I'm breathing in and breathing out
    I'm alive again


    You shattered my darkness
    Washed away my blindness
    Now I'm breathing in and breathing out
    I'm alive again, I'm alive again
    '

    Cause I want You, yes, I want You, I need You
    And I'll do whatever I have to just to get through
    'Cause I love You, yeah, I love You


    You called and You shouted
    Broke through my deafness
    Now I'm breathing in and breathing out
    I'm alive again


    You shattered my darkness
    Washed away my blindness
    Now I'm breathing in and breathing out
    I'm alive again

    Sweetmorningdew78 and Mel85 like this.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  10. #10
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    63
    Posts
    22,779
    Rep Power
    665

    Default Re: Above All ❤

    This man has a lot of good songs, too



    I am the lonely, the ones who slip away
    I am the secret, the words we dare not say
    I am the promise I'm about to break again

    I am the leader who cannot find the way
    I am the preacher who somehow lost the faith
    I am the beggar reaching out my hands again

    And I never saw you coming
    I could never dream of running
    I have never known such love before my God
    You come, come and breathe Your breath in me
    Steal away what's left of me
    'Til You are mine and I am Yours

    I am the lover with no one to hold
    I am the seeker with an empty soul
    I am everyone who's ever lost hope

    Oh and I never saw you coming
    I could never dream of running
    I have never known such love before my God
    You come, come and breathe Your breath in me
    Steal away what's left of me
    'Til You are mine and I am Yours

    Fall like stars
    On my shore
    Still you are
    So much more

    And I never saw you coming
    I could never dream of running
    I have never known such love before my God
    You come, come and breathe Your breath in me
    Steal away what's left of me
    'Til You are mine and I am Yours
    I am Yours
    Sweetmorningdew78 likes this.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  11. #11
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    63
    Posts
    22,779
    Rep Power
    665

    Default Re: Above All ❤

    Come, Now Is The Time To Worship



    Come, now is the time to worship
    Come, now is the time to give your heart
    Come, just as you are to worship
    Come, just as you are before your God
    Come

    One day every tongue will confess You are God
    One day every knee will bow
    Still the greatest treasure remains for those,
    Who gladly choose You now

    Come, now is the time to worship
    Come, now is the time to give your heart
    Come, just as you are to worship
    Come, just as you are before your God
    Come

    One day every tongue will confess You are God
    One day every knee will bow
    Still the greatest treasure remains for those,
    Who gladly choose You now

    One day every tongue will confess You are God
    One day every knee will bow
    Still the greatest treasure remains for those,
    Who gladly choose you now

    One day every tongue will confess You are God
    One day every knee will bow
    Still the greatest treasure remains for those,
    Who gladly choose you now


    That is all I can do for now, Sweetmorningdew, because it is almost midnight, but I will add some more over the weekend Bye for now! Thank you for helping me to remember these beautiful songs
    Sweetmorningdew78 and Mel85 like this.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  12. #12
    Senior Member Sweetmorningdew78's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2017
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    127

    Default Re: Above All ❤

    The two songs are beautiful sis Magenta I listened to both 'love the lyrics so much! Thank you so much!!!your purple heart is very sweet and kind may the Lord Jesus bless you more and more everyday ❤
    Magenta and Mel85 like this.
    "You can measure your love for GOD by showing your love for others."





    "Smile more you look amazing when you smile" --Sweetmorningdew78

  13. #13
    Senior Member Sweetmorningdew78's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2017
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    127

    Default Re: Above All ❤

    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    Come, Now Is The Time To Worship



    Come, now is the time to worship
    Come, now is the time to give your heart
    Come, just as you are to worship
    Come, just as you are before your God
    Come

    One day every tongue will confess You are God
    One day every knee will bow
    Still the greatest treasure remains for those,
    Who gladly choose You now

    Come, now is the time to worship
    Come, now is the time to give your heart
    Come, just as you are to worship
    Come, just as you are before your God
    Come

    One day every tongue will confess You are God
    One day every knee will bow
    Still the greatest treasure remains for those,
    Who gladly choose You now

    One day every tongue will confess You are God
    One day every knee will bow
    Still the greatest treasure remains for those,
    Who gladly choose you now

    One day every tongue will confess You are God
    One day every knee will bow
    Still the greatest treasure remains for those,
    Who gladly choose you now


    That is all I can do for now, Sweetmorningdew, because it is almost midnight, but I will add some more over the weekend Bye for now! Thank you for helping me to remember these beautiful songs
    I didnt see this I am listening to this song now and I love it!!! ❤❤❤ I thank you more ❤ Keep safe and I'll see you around ❤




    God bless you ❤
    Last edited by Sweetmorningdew78; 1 Week Ago at 03:10 AM.
    Magenta and Mel85 like this.
    "You can measure your love for GOD by showing your love for others."





    "Smile more you look amazing when you smile" --Sweetmorningdew78

  14. #14
    Junior Member Ruth53's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2018
    Age
    54
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Above All ❤

    I like this song, unusual yet good. TY GBU
    Magenta and Sweetmorningdew78 like this.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Sweetmorningdew78's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2017
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    127

    Default Re: Above All ❤

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruth53 View Post
    I like this song, unusual yet good. TY GBU
    God bless you too ❤ Thanks for dropping by
    Magenta and Ruth53 like this.
    "You can measure your love for GOD by showing your love for others."





    "Smile more you look amazing when you smile" --Sweetmorningdew78

  16. #16
    Senior Member toinena's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2017
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,916
    Blog Entries
    31
    Rep Power
    149

    Default Re: Above All ❤

    It's a long time since I listened to this one! Thank you for sharing, sis. Have a blessed afternoon/evening where you are.
    Brrrr! Humbug!

    Make the world happy, play the bassoon.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Sweetmorningdew78's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2017
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    127

    Default Re: Above All ❤

    Quote Originally Posted by toinena View Post
    It's a long time since I listened to this one! Thank you for sharing, sis. Have a blessed afternoon/evening where you are.
    You are welcome sis ❤ Thanks for dropping by Have a blessed day too sis and thank you ❤
    Magenta and Mel85 like this.
    "You can measure your love for GOD by showing your love for others."





    "Smile more you look amazing when you smile" --Sweetmorningdew78

  18. #18
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    63
    Posts
    22,779
    Rep Power
    665

    Default Re: Above All ❤

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetmorningdew78 View Post
    The two songs are beautiful sis Magenta I listened to both 'love the lyrics so much! Thank you so much!!!your purple heart is very sweet and kind may the Lord Jesus bless you more and more everyday ❤
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetmorningdew78 View Post
    I didnt see this I am listening to this song now and I love it!!! ❤❤❤ I thank you more ❤ Keep safe and I'll see you around ❤

    God bless you ❤
    Thank you Sweetmorningdew, and you are ever so very much welcome!
    I am really happy you like them

    This is a song I heard for the first time just recently. If you are playing music while in the chat room, this would be good, because it is a bit more on the quiet side



    You were the Word at the beginning
    One With God the Lord Most High
    Your hidden glory in creation
    Now revealed in You our Christ

    What a beautiful Name it is
    What a beautiful Name it is
    The Name of Jesus Christ my King

    What a beautiful Name it is
    Nothing compares to this
    What a beautiful Name it is
    The Name of Jesus

    You didn't want heaven without us
    So Jesus, You brought heaven down
    My sin was great, Your love was greater
    What could separate us now

    What a wonderful Name it is
    What a wonderful Name it is
    The Name of Jesus Christ my King

    What a wonderful Name it is
    Nothing compares to this
    What a wonderful Name it is
    The Name of Jesus
    What a wonderful Name it is
    The Name of Jesus

    How sweet is your Name,
    Lord, how good You are
    Love to sing in the name of the Lord
    Love to sing of Who You are

    Death could not hold You, the veil tore before You
    You silenced the boast, of sin and grave
    The heavens are roaring, the praise of Your glory
    For You are raised to life again

    You have no rival, You have no equal
    Now and forever, God You reign
    Yours is the Kingdom, Yours is the glory
    Yours is the Name above all names

    What a powerful Name it is
    What a powerful Name it is
    The Name of Jesus Christ my King

    What a powerful Name it is
    Nothing can stand against
    What a powerful Name it is
    The Name of Jesus

    You have no rival, You have no equal
    Now and forever, God You reign
    Yours is the Kingdom, Yours is the glory
    Yours is the Name, above all names

    What a powerful Name it is
    What a powerful Name it is
    The Name of Jesus Christ my King

    What a powerful Name it is
    Nothing can stand against
    What a powerful Name it is
    The Name of Jesus

    What a powerful Name it is
    The Name of Jesus
    What a powerful Name it is
    The Name of Jesus
    Rosemaryx and Mel85 like this.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  19. #19
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    63
    Posts
    22,779
    Rep Power
    665

    Default Re: Above All ❤

    This is a single praise and worship song looped for just over two hours

    It is very melodic and soothing So again it may suit you while in the chat room

    It is another relatively new one for me One thing you may want to try (if you have not already), is listening to a song you like on youtube, and then allow it to go to the next song automatically, because the site will compile similar songs, and/or songs of the same genre, in the sidebar, and play through them. It helps if you put likes on the songs you like, also, because then you can easily find them again, or call up your Like list, and have them play through


    Hillsong United - Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)

    You call me out upon the waters
    The great unknown where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep
    My faith will stand

    And I will call upon Your name
    And keep my eyes above the waves
    When oceans rise
    My soul will rest in Your embrace
    For I am Yours and You are mine

    Your grace abounds in deepest waters
    Your sovereign hand
    Will be my guide
    Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me
    You've never failed and You won't start now

    So I will call upon Your name
    And keep my eyes above the waves
    When oceans rise
    My soul will rest in Your embrace
    For I am Yours and You are mine
    And You are mine

    Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
    Let me walk upon the waters
    Wherever You would call me
    Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
    And my faith will be made stronger
    In the presence of my Savior

    Oh, Jesus, you're my God!

    I will call upon Your name
    Keep my eyes above the waves
    My soul will rest in Your embrace
    I am Yours and You are mine






    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  20. #20
    Senior Member becc's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2018
    Age
    15
    Posts
    1,227
    Rep Power
    62

    Default Re: Above All ❤

    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    Thank you Sweetmorningdew, and you are ever so very much welcome!
    I am really happy you like them

    This is a song I heard for the first time just recently. If you are playing music while in the chat room, this would be good, because it is a bit more on the quiet side



    You were the Word at the beginning
    One With God the Lord Most High
    Your hidden glory in creation
    Now revealed in You our Christ

    What a beautiful Name it is
    What a beautiful Name it is
    The Name of Jesus Christ my King

    What a beautiful Name it is
    Nothing compares to this
    What a beautiful Name it is
    The Name of Jesus

    You didn't want heaven without us
    So Jesus, You brought heaven down
    My sin was great, Your love was greater
    What could separate us now

    What a wonderful Name it is
    What a wonderful Name it is
    The Name of Jesus Christ my King

    What a wonderful Name it is
    Nothing compares to this
    What a wonderful Name it is
    The Name of Jesus
    What a wonderful Name it is
    The Name of Jesus

    How sweet is your Name,
    Lord, how good You are
    Love to sing in the name of the Lord
    Love to sing of Who You are

    Death could not hold You, the veil tore before You
    You silenced the boast, of sin and grave
    The heavens are roaring, the praise of Your glory
    For You are raised to life again

    You have no rival, You have no equal
    Now and forever, God You reign
    Yours is the Kingdom, Yours is the glory
    Yours is the Name above all names

    What a powerful Name it is
    What a powerful Name it is
    The Name of Jesus Christ my King

    What a powerful Name it is
    Nothing can stand against
    What a powerful Name it is
    The Name of Jesus

    You have no rival, You have no equal
    Now and forever, God You reign
    Yours is the Kingdom, Yours is the glory
    Yours is the Name, above all names

    What a powerful Name it is
    What a powerful Name it is
    The Name of Jesus Christ my King

    What a powerful Name it is
    Nothing can stand against
    What a powerful Name it is
    The Name of Jesus

    What a powerful Name it is
    The Name of Jesus
    What a powerful Name it is
    The Name of Jesus
    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    This is a single praise and worship song looped for just over two hours

    It is very melodic and soothing So again it may suit you while in the chat room

    It is another relatively new one for me One thing you may want to try (if you have not already), is listening to a song you like on youtube, and then allow it to go to the next song automatically, because the site will compile similar songs, and/or songs of the same genre, in the sidebar, and play through them. It helps if you put likes on the songs you like, also, because then you can easily find them again, or call up your Like list, and have them play through

    [/FONT]
    [/B]
    [/LEFT]
    You call me out upon the waters
    The great unknown where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep
    My faith will stand

    And I will call upon Your name
    And keep my eyes above the waves
    When oceans rise
    My soul will rest in Your embrace
    For I am Yours and You are mine

    Your grace abounds in deepest waters
    Your sovereign hand
    Will be my guide
    Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me
    You've never failed and You won't start now

    So I will call upon Your name
    And keep my eyes above the waves
    When oceans rise
    My soul will rest in Your embrace
    For I am Yours and You are mine
    And You are mine

    Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
    Let me walk upon the waters
    Wherever You would call me
    Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
    And my faith will be made stronger
    In the presence of my Savior

    Oh, Jesus, you're my God!

    I will call upon Your name
    Keep my eyes above the waves
    My soul will rest in Your embrace
    I am Yours and You are mine




    I looovvvee holding and the songs you posted. Another I love by hillsong are the stand, I believe (the creed) and amazing Grace (broken vessels)
    Don't hurt others, intentionally or not, for you don't know what scar you place upon their hearts. Be good to others as your heavenly father is good to you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast