Page 109 of 147 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 2921
Like Tree1725Likes

Christian Music Forum

Share Christian music videos and Christian songs right here!

Thread: Who/What is your fav Christian Metal / Industrial band or album???

  1. #2161
    Member Little_Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2014
    Age
    19
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Re: Who/What is your fav Christian Metal / Industrial band or album???

    Best metal band EVER is Fit For A King, hands down.


    God bless!

  2. #2162
    TheSearcherOfTheLight
    Guest

    Default Re: Who/What is your fav Christian Metal / Industrial band or album???

    Dream Theater? Hahahahaha! Who are they?
    posthuman likes this.

  3. #2163
    TheSearcherOfTheLight
    Guest

    Default Re: Who/What is your fav Christian Metal / Industrial band or album???

    Christian Thrash Metal from Italy! Support!
    posthuman likes this.

  4. #2164
    Senior Member Ugly's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    20,451
    Rep Power
    260

    Default Re: Who/What is your fav Christian Metal / Industrial band or album???

    I remember posting Sacrefice a few months back. Good stuff.


    And Fit for a King best metal band ever?

    What allures and arouses the heart we can't figure out
    But it's the quickest way to account for what we prize
    And are most proud about
    These gods make promises but always lie to us
    The kinds of lies that says they'll keep us safe and satisfy us
    We blame the lies outside of us
    But it's the lie that lies inside that captures the depth of desires and false messiahs

    ~Beautiful Eulogy - Messiah~


  5. #2165
    TheSearcherOfTheLight
    Guest

    Default Re: Who/What is your fav Christian Metal / Industrial band or album???

    Here it is S91, the great prog metal band of the guitarist (in truth he is the mastermind, because Sacredfice are a one-man band, like Theocracy in the first album) of Sacredfice, Francesco Romeggini. Now they are workin on the new album.
    posthuman likes this.

  6. #2166
    TheSearcherOfTheLight
    Guest

    Default Re: Who/What is your fav Christian Metal / Industrial band or album???

    To all the brothers that are dying under the sword of Islam in these days and to all of the martyrs of Christinity.
    breno785au and posthuman like this.

  7. #2167
    Senior Member Ugly's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    20,451
    Rep Power
    260

    Default Re: Who/What is your fav Christian Metal / Industrial band or album???

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSearcherOfTheLight View Post
    Here it is S91, the great prog metal band of the guitarist (in truth he is the mastermind, because Sacredfice are a one-man band, like Theocracy in the first album) of Sacredfice, Francesco Romeggini. Now they are workin on the new album.
    Vocals need a lot of work. o.0
    What allures and arouses the heart we can't figure out
    But it's the quickest way to account for what we prize
    And are most proud about
    These gods make promises but always lie to us
    The kinds of lies that says they'll keep us safe and satisfy us
    We blame the lies outside of us
    But it's the lie that lies inside that captures the depth of desires and false messiahs

    ~Beautiful Eulogy - Messiah~


  8. #2168
    TheSearcherOfTheLight
    Guest

    Default Re: Who/What is your fav Christian Metal / Industrial band or album???

    Yeah, is true. Although I'm a their great fan I think that the male vocalist have to do a lot of works. But the girls are ok, I think.

  9. #2169
    Senior Member Ugly's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    20,451
    Rep Power
    260

    Default Re: Who/What is your fav Christian Metal / Industrial band or album???

    I meant all of them. haha.
    I like the more gruff voice in that style of music. But something about his voice just wasn't right.
    Hate when bands don't get good vocalists. Like this old German band

    What allures and arouses the heart we can't figure out
    But it's the quickest way to account for what we prize
    And are most proud about
    These gods make promises but always lie to us
    The kinds of lies that says they'll keep us safe and satisfy us
    We blame the lies outside of us
    But it's the lie that lies inside that captures the depth of desires and false messiahs

    ~Beautiful Eulogy - Messiah~


  10. #2170
    TheSearcherOfTheLight
    Guest

    Default Re: Who/What is your fav Christian Metal / Industrial band or album???

    It isn't bad at all that vocalist.
    I think is worst a voice like the voice of the second singer in this song. Hahahaha.

  11. #2171
    Banned
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2014
    Age
    28
    Posts
    771
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Who/What is your fav Christian Metal / Industrial band or album???

    I'm fairly new here and this is the first I've entered into the music discussion area.
    But just to throw this into this discussion in the event there are fans of this group unaware as yet. Or someone who may happen upon their YT music videos and enjoy their music there.

    Convicted As I Lay Dying singer admits he’s atheist, faked being Christian to sell records


  12. #2172
    AgeofKnowledge
    Guest

    Default Re: Who/What is your fav Christian Metal / Industrial band or album???

    Your Heroes Are Dead - Project 86

    posthuman and ServantStrike like this.

  13. #2173
    Senior Member Ugly's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    20,451
    Rep Power
    260

    Default Re: Who/What is your fav Christian Metal / Industrial band or album???

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPlatypus View Post
    I'm fairly new here and this is the first I've entered into the music discussion area.
    But just to throw this into this discussion in the event there are fans of this group unaware as yet. Or someone who may happen upon their YT music videos and enjoy their music there.

    Convicted As I Lay Dying singer admits he’s atheist, faked being Christian to sell records
    This is old news. And that headline is twisted to generate hype.

    The reality is when they started they were fully Christian and over time he became a steroid user. He was not an atheist the entire time he was in the band. But it's plain to see why people use headlines like this. Because people love to spread hype not news.
    AgeofKnowledge likes this.
    What allures and arouses the heart we can't figure out
    But it's the quickest way to account for what we prize
    And are most proud about
    These gods make promises but always lie to us
    The kinds of lies that says they'll keep us safe and satisfy us
    We blame the lies outside of us
    But it's the lie that lies inside that captures the depth of desires and false messiahs

    ~Beautiful Eulogy - Messiah~


  14. #2174
    Banned
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2014
    Age
    28
    Posts
    771
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Who/What is your fav Christian Metal / Industrial band or album???

    No, it isn't old news when there could be people who are fans of this band still.

    Lambesis was sentenced in May and is currently in prison on a 6 year sentence in a murder-for-hire plot against his ex-wife!
    And the reality is that what Tim Lambesis says of himself, his life, his atheism, his conviction, etc...
    That's the reality as related in his own words.




    Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    This is old news. And that headline is twisted to generate hype.

    The reality is when they started they were fully Christian and over time he became a steroid user. He was not an atheist the entire time he was in the band. But it's plain to see why people use headlines like this. Because people love to spread hype not news.

  15. #2175
    Senior Member Ugly's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    20,451
    Rep Power
    260

    Default Re: Who/What is your fav Christian Metal / Industrial band or album???

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPlatypus View Post
    No, it isn't old news when there could be people who are fans of this band still.

    Lambesis was sentenced in May and is currently in prison on a 6 year sentence in a murder-for-hire plot against his ex-wife!
    And the reality is that what Tim Lambesis says of himself, his life, his atheism, his conviction, etc...
    That's the reality as related in his own words.
    This story started over a year ago. It's been all over secular and Christian forums, news, everywhere. And yes, i read his interview. In his own words.

    By the way, your pushy attitude and use of bold does nothing to help you, just makes you look obnoxious and annoying and continues to discredit you.

    Oh, and i first posted this topic in this thread way back, when it was newer. And it was discussed in here. But i find it no chance that the only thing you've felt to bring to this thread is negative. I mean the story, not just your attitude. If you're here because you don't agree with the type of music feel free to stop opening the thread and to stop creating problems.
    What allures and arouses the heart we can't figure out
    But it's the quickest way to account for what we prize
    And are most proud about
    These gods make promises but always lie to us
    The kinds of lies that says they'll keep us safe and satisfy us
    We blame the lies outside of us
    But it's the lie that lies inside that captures the depth of desires and false messiahs

    ~Beautiful Eulogy - Messiah~


  16. #2176
    Banned
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2014
    Age
    28
    Posts
    771
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Who/What is your fav Christian Metal / Industrial band or album???

    Well, see, in America one is innocent until proven guilty.
    This story started over a year ago but he was sentenced in May.

    There is nothing that discredits me. The facts are the facts. I reported them. In a thread with this many pages it is not my issue that this story may have been mentioned before. My reference to the band was to forewarn Christians here, and those who may be new to this thread, about an atheist band who posed as Christians for the money.
    The bold font serves to get across to you that it is not my accounting of the man's story in my post, as you attempted to imply so as to present a falsehood about the man himself and his sin and crime.

    The bold font was to bring to your attention that truth is not obfuscated by your agenda.

    I clarified my position. Something you clearly don't appreciate and in the course of proving that resort to the tactics you claim against me.
    Grow a little. Find Jesus and let him bring peace to your heart.

    We're done here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    This story started over a year ago. It's been all over secular and Christian forums, news, everywhere. And yes, i read his interview. In his own words.

    By the way, your pushy attitude and use of bold does nothing to help you, just makes you look obnoxious and annoying and continues to discredit you.

    Oh, and i first posted this topic in this thread way back, when it was newer. And it was discussed in here. But i find it no chance that the only thing you've felt to bring to this thread is negative. I mean the story, not just your attitude. If you're here because you don't agree with the type of music feel free to stop opening the thread and to stop creating problems.

  17. #2177
    Senior Member Ugly's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    20,451
    Rep Power
    260

    Default Re: Who/What is your fav Christian Metal / Industrial band or album???

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPlatypus View Post
    Well, see, in America one is innocent until proven guilty.
    This story started over a year ago but he was sentenced in May.

    There is nothing that discredits me. The facts are the facts. I reported them. In a thread with this many pages it is not my issue that this story may have been mentioned before. My reference to the band was to forewarn Christians here, and those who may be new to this thread, about an atheist band who posed as Christians for the money.

    I clarified my position. Something you clearly don't appreciate and in the course of proving that resort to the tactics you claim against me.
    Grow a little. Find Jesus and let him bring peace to your heart.

    We're done here.
    Find Jesus? hahaha... Judge much? Ok, I'm done with your trolling antics. Welcome to ignore with your little pharisee judgments. I don't know Jesus because i disagree with you. Guess i was right way back when i first considered putting you on ignore. Lesson learned. Perhaps go hand out in the bible forums with the other judges. You'd fit right in.
    What allures and arouses the heart we can't figure out
    But it's the quickest way to account for what we prize
    And are most proud about
    These gods make promises but always lie to us
    The kinds of lies that says they'll keep us safe and satisfy us
    We blame the lies outside of us
    But it's the lie that lies inside that captures the depth of desires and false messiahs

    ~Beautiful Eulogy - Messiah~


  18. #2178
    Senior Member posthuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2013
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,810
    Rep Power
    436

    Default Re: Who/What is your fav Christian Metal / Industrial band or album???

    moar Christian industrial music ....

    BERTILDA - ReverbNation

  19. #2179
    TheSearcherOfTheLight
    Guest

    Default Re: Who/What is your fav Christian Metal / Industrial band or album???

    Can this be considered Industrial?
    posthuman likes this.

  20. #2180
    Senior Member posthuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2013
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,810
    Rep Power
    436

    Default Re: Who/What is your fav Christian Metal / Industrial band or album???

    new unblack metal from Tertullian posted yesterday, for an album to be released soon. that's Fire (of Elgibbor) providing vocals..

    neckbraces suggested for listening, and possibly something to daub blood from your ears.

    Ugly likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Christian Metal
    By Dude653 in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2 Hours Ago, 01:54 AM
  2. Christian Metal
    By tomcat2012 in forum Christian Teens Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: June 8th, 2015, 04:34 PM
  3. Is Christian Metal bad?
    By Dude653 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: April 30th, 2015, 09:19 AM
  4. Christian Metal
    By TDWP22 in forum Christian Teens Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: June 5th, 2011, 08:46 AM
  5. CHRISTIAN METAL?
    By followerofchrist in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 27th, 2009, 03:37 PM