Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41
Like Tree56Likes

Christian News Forum

Share the latest news (world news, local news, current events, etc.) with your Christian friends right here, and give or get a Christian perspective on it.

Thread: It was God who told me Trump will be elected

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2014
    Age
    29
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    0

    Default It was God who told me Trump will be elected

    I didn't even have to check the news to know it was Trump who won the election that day because it was God who told me it was going to be a good day.

    It is God who is behind Trump.

    Let me tell you of another dream I've had recently about United States of America and it involves the enemy. The enemy wants a totalitarian America, around the world. I had a dream I saw the demon use the man to his liking and did whatever he wanted with him until scales formed on that man body.

    After the dream, I knew instantly what was happening in America. The enemy is using Media as a form of a hostile take over. As the generation grows more corrupt, they will want a corrupt leader as themselves to take charge (see your Bible.) Person like Donald Trump won't give any love from these generation because he represent something, he represents the last chance of a Christian leader. He is the only President who wants to put the church back into America, who wants to set Christian captives free. The muslim ban was to stop all terrorist on our soil, but it allowed Christian refugees to take shelter here in America.

    The war on Christians has stepped up a notch, more than it ever has before. Over 7,000 of our brothers and sisters are killed each year, raped, and abused. The media will never give you the correct information on this news outlet because it plays into setting up the anti-christ. They're all being controlled by the enemy, the devil. Because that is who their father is.

    Just like how they didn't want Jesus, they don't want Trump. Just as much as how they don't want a righteous ruler, they didn't want Lot as their judge. It's not about what Trump has done and what policy he puts out. It's about a spiritual warfare that is happening inside the hearts of men. They don't want Trump because they don't want the King and who he set up as ruler for our nation. You are either with God or not with God.

  2. #2
    Senior Member blue_ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2014
    Age
    46
    Posts
    56,149
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    295

    Default Re: It was God who told me Trump will be elected

    Alrightyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thennnnnnnnnnnnnn...





    Quote Originally Posted by pottersclay View Post
    Blue_ladybug is innocent, as we know in scripture " all people who like orange tabbies are innocent."

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthTalk View Post

    I love "Orange Tabbies" , God created the world and then, "Orange Tabbies" .....

    Go to my profile Blog tab to read my testimonies.






  3. #3
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,389
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    179

    Default Re: It was God who told me Trump will be elected

    First this is the news section your thread does not belong here so please post in the correct forum. Second I also knew he was going to win even when everyone was so sure Hilary was going to win but I would go about saying it was God who told me I think it was just good intuition. Third to say this They don't want Trump because they don't want the King and who he set up as ruler for our nation. You are either with God or not with God. is simply incorrect. i don't like Trump and I also don't like Hilary to me we would have gotten a bad deal no matter who won only Hilary is worse however this does not mean I am against God
    shrimp, blue_ladybug and Willie-T like this.
    My life's testimony seems to have helped many people so I am going to put it here http://christianchat.com/testimonies...-new-post.html

    When the hearts of God and a child of his make that special intimate connection a wondrous power is born and a flame ignites that can never be put out

    Jesus knew more than anyone of us-Love hurts

    The strongest among you may not wear a crown

  4. #4
    Senior Member NotmebutHim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2015
    Age
    41
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    30

    Default Re: It was God who told me Trump will be elected

    This could get interesting........................
    blue_ladybug and Willie-T like this.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2017
    Age
    62
    Posts
    496
    Blog Entries
    267
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: It was God who told me Trump will be elected

    yea, for better or worse. The Israelites wanted a king like all the other heathen nations had, and they regreted it.,because they were as terrible as the heathen kings. all the time God was their king.
    posthuman and trofimus like this.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2014
    Age
    29
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: It was God who told me Trump will be elected

    Quote Originally Posted by Blain View Post
    First this is the news section your thread does not belong here so please post in the correct forum. Second I also knew he was going to win even when everyone was so sure Hilary was going to win but I would go about saying it was God who told me I think it was just good intuition. Third to say this They don't want Trump because they don't want the King and who he set up as ruler for our nation. You are either with God or not with God. is simply incorrect. i don't like Trump and I also don't like Hilary to me we would have gotten a bad deal no matter who won only Hilary is worse however this does not mean I am against God
    Your comment seems very hostile and disrespectful. Counting 1 to 3 and pointing at my flaws and what you think is correct to subject yourself views on me, I doubt none of it is the fruit of the spirit.

    Maybe you haven't read my friend, but the thread says, "Christian News Forum." It doesn't say "Atheist News Forum, My News Forums," it's a Christian News Forum that is directly should be about Christianity and the promote to push people towards God. My thread I've created is directly about what God has shared with me and what is happening in the news.

    If you want, here's articles: 90,000 Christians killed of 2016. That number shot up 300% from previous 2015.
    Christians the most persecuted group in world for second year: Study | Fox News

    Here's Google changing their algorithm to fit their political beliefs: Their lies are, "Fake news we will filter them out." While they display fake news on the front page of Google. They removed any hate against Hillary while inciting hate searches on Trump to be displayed on front page.
    Google Combats Fake News With Search Algorithm Changes | Fortune.com

    Maybe you haven't noticed and is very well deceived like most are. But it's time you get on your face and pray to the living God how he feels about all of this and what HE thinks. I bet his answer will only drive you to become offended when He tells you it is Trump he is with.

    It's no secret that over the last 2 years, many churches and preachers have been praying over the white house 24/7. Right outside of the white house was a tent called, "The Tend of David," where it was open 24/7 with live band playing for God to finally touch and give us a President who represents Him. For 2 years they got on their face and prayed and I was part of it. Trump is definitely the man God chose to represent his people regardless if you hate his actions, his words, if God is with him what man can be against him.

    It's not Trump who's the totalitarian, it's the people who are against him, who speak lies, it's the media, it's the corrupt politicians. It's the years and years of the demonic establishment that has been going on in America, and someone has to finally put a stop to it by standing up.

    Maybe you haven't seen this video of Donald Trump:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI&t=1s

  7. #7
    Senior Member blue_ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2014
    Age
    46
    Posts
    56,149
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    295

    Default Re: It was God who told me Trump will be elected

    Bold black font.. troll alert..





    Quote Originally Posted by pottersclay View Post
    Blue_ladybug is innocent, as we know in scripture " all people who like orange tabbies are innocent."

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthTalk View Post

    I love "Orange Tabbies" , God created the world and then, "Orange Tabbies" .....

    Go to my profile Blog tab to read my testimonies.






  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2014
    Age
    29
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: It was God who told me Trump will be elected

    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ladybug View Post
    Bold black font.. troll alert..
    And you suppose to represent the fruit of the Spirit, the kingdom of God, with words such as these? On heathen threads, I see this kind of comments a lot, "Troll!, Troll alert, what a troll.." Whatever the case is, you're called to be different from the world and to harvest the fruit of the Spirit. Either that, or you're the real troll who doesn't have the holy Spirit. Take care.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,389
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    179

    Default Re: It was God who told me Trump will be elected

    Quote Originally Posted by aforgivensonofGod View Post
    Your comment seems very hostile and disrespectful. Counting 1 to 3 and pointing at my flaws and what you think is correct to subject yourself views on me, I doubt none of it is the fruit of the spirit.

    Maybe you haven't read my friend, but the thread says, "Christian News Forum." It doesn't say "Atheist News Forum, My News Forums," it's a Christian News Forum that is directly should be about Christianity and the promote to push people towards God. My thread I've created is directly about what God has shared with me and what is happening in the news.

    If you want, here's articles: 90,000 Christians killed of 2016. That number shot up 300% from previous 2015.
    Christians the most persecuted group in world for second year: Study | Fox News

    Here's Google changing their algorithm to fit their political beliefs: Their lies are, "Fake news we will filter them out." While they display fake news on the front page of Google. They removed any hate against Hillary while inciting hate searches on Trump to be displayed on front page.
    Google Combats Fake News With Search Algorithm Changes | Fortune.com

    Maybe you haven't noticed and is very well deceived like most are. But it's time you get on your face and pray to the living God how he feels about all of this and what HE thinks. I bet his answer will only drive you to become offended when He tells you it is Trump he is with.

    It's no secret that over the last 2 years, many churches and preachers have been praying over the white house 24/7. Right outside of the white house was a tent called, "The Tend of David," where it was open 24/7 with live band playing for God to finally touch and give us a President who represents Him. For 2 years they got on their face and prayed and I was part of it. Trump is definitely the man God chose to represent his people regardless if you hate his actions, his words, if God is with him what man can be against him.

    It's not Trump who's the totalitarian, it's the people who are against him, who speak lies, it's the media, it's the corrupt politicians. It's the years and years of the demonic establishment that has been going on in America, and someone has to finally put a stop to it by standing up.

    Maybe you haven't seen this video of Donald Trump:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI&t=1s
    I was not pointing out your flaws I was giving you correction and I was not being hostile I am not the hostile type, Also yes this is the Christian news sections but you saying God told you trump was going to win and then saying How Trump is God's chosen is not news that is why I said it didn't belong. And as for your view on how God thinks about me and how I am deceived I would be careful assuming you know another persons heart and the thoughts of god about that person because it's easy to mix your perception with what you think is god's.

    I may not like Trump and I will admit we could have a better man in the office but I do respect him I do at least like he is not afraid to take action when it is needed
    My life's testimony seems to have helped many people so I am going to put it here http://christianchat.com/testimonies...-new-post.html

    When the hearts of God and a child of his make that special intimate connection a wondrous power is born and a flame ignites that can never be put out

    Jesus knew more than anyone of us-Love hurts

    The strongest among you may not wear a crown

  10. #10
    Senior Member stonesoffire's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2013
    Age
    71
    Posts
    5,192
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    104

    Default Re: It was God who told me Trump will be elected

    I feel the same way about Trump. There are others here who do too.

    I got a text this afternoon. Trump says he's busy draining the swamp. There's going to be a lot of tearing up before a building can commence.

    He needs our prayers and backing. But, we can't make others agree.

    Welcome!


    post to the OP'er
    Last edited by stonesoffire; May 18th, 2017 at 09:27 PM.
    Jeepers Creepers...we gotta get new peepers.

    Mat 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2014
    Age
    29
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: It was God who told me Trump will be elected

    Quote Originally Posted by Blain View Post
    I was not pointing out your flaws I was giving you correction and I was not being hostile I am not the hostile type, Also yes this is the Christian news sections but you saying God told you trump was going to win and then saying How Trump is God's chosen is not news that is why I said it didn't belong. And as for your view on how God thinks about me and how I am deceived I would be careful assuming you know another persons heart and the thoughts of god about that person because it's easy to mix your perception with what you think is god's.

    I may not like Trump and I will admit we could have a better man in the office but I do respect him I do at least like he is not afraid to take action when it is needed
    Self justification and self righteousness is not the way to go my friend. Yes, you were hostile used it as a correcting format. God has called us to correct one another, that is, if you love me first. But you don't know me, nor have you spent any time with me to give me any corrections. Your corrections by default is not loving corrections, it's hostile criticism.

    When you talk to a person infront of you, you don't say, "First of all, ONE) You can't do this, TWO) You're wrong, THREE) That's not what the bible say." You come off as a self righteous person who has no idea what love is. And no, I am not wrong. I am very correct in my thinking, my words are very thorough on what I want to say, and it's very biblical just as how they overthrew David from the king seat, so they want to do with Trump. Maybe you have not heard of how
    "But each person is tempted when he is drawn away and enticed by his own evil desires." James 1:14

    They wanted a ruler after their own heart; here's another verse: If a wise person goes to court with a fool, the fool rages and scoffs, and there is no peace. <-- Who is that persons or people who are raging on the streets, scoffing, and threatening everyone until they get their evil desires?

    If a ruler listens to lies, all his officials become wicked. <-- This verse shows the importance of a multitude of fools and the impact it has on society. Sometimes it is not just the ruler who is wicked, it's the people under him. In the last days, this generation will become more corrupt because where sin shall abound, the love of many shall grow cold. The generation we live in is so wicked that the officials above them have listened to their lies and want and desires and lust of the flesh.

    Let's not forget the massive propaganda Absalom has done against David when he stood outside his gate and deceived the people with his words (news media) and appearance (fake half-truth stories about good people suffering cause of Trump.)
    Last edited by aforgivensonofGod; May 18th, 2017 at 09:34 PM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member tanakh's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2015
    Age
    70
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    55

    Default Re: It was God who told me Trump will be elected

    Quote Originally Posted by aforgivensonofGod View Post
    I didn't even have to check the news to know it was Trump who won the election that day because it was God who told me it was going to be a good day.

    It is God who is behind Trump.

    Let me tell you of another dream I've had recently about United States of America and it involves the enemy. The enemy wants a totalitarian America, around the world. I had a dream I saw the demon use the man to his liking and did whatever he wanted with him until scales formed on that man body.

    After the dream, I knew instantly what was happening in America. The enemy is using Media as a form of a hostile take over. As the generation grows more corrupt, they will want a corrupt leader as themselves to take charge (see your Bible.) Person like Donald Trump won't give any love from these generation because he represent something, he represents the last chance of a Christian leader. He is the only President who wants to put the church back into America, who wants to set Christian captives free. The muslim ban was to stop all terrorist on our soil, but it allowed Christian refugees to take shelter here in America.

    The war on Christians has stepped up a notch, more than it ever has before. Over 7,000 of our brothers and sisters are killed each year, raped, and abused. The media will never give you the correct information on this news outlet because it plays into setting up the anti-christ. They're all being controlled by the enemy, the devil. Because that is who their father is.

    Just like how they didn't want Jesus, they don't want Trump. Just as much as how they don't want a righteous ruler, they didn't want Lot as their judge. It's not about what Trump has done and what policy he puts out. It's about a spiritual warfare that is happening inside the hearts of men. They don't want Trump because they don't want the King and who he set up as ruler for our nation. You are either with God or not with God.
    This I believe is a load of Baloney. I was't impressed with Trump or Clinton. If God wanted a Christian to lead the US why
    didnt Pence win. The Republicans had seventeen candidates to choose from. From where Im standing it will be a miracle
    if Trump survives to run again in four years from now. If he does and wins I will reconsider my opinion.

  13. #13
    Member shakinah's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 2012
    Age
    47
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: It was God who told me Trump will be elected

    i knew trump was gonna win, and at 8 to 1 i did quite well out of it... but it never involved a dream, after brexit, i could see those that dont normally vote doing the unbelievable and voting for change.. the poles worth watching were the bookmakers, they were more correct than polls, when the final vote was being counted, co-incidently they are offering good odds for trumps impeachment at the moment. Ps i only bet a few dollars, not encouraging anyone to et what they cant afford to loose.
    Last edited by shakinah; May 19th, 2017 at 06:10 AM.
    Willie-T likes this.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Willie-T's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2015
    Age
    72
    Posts
    20,221
    Rep Power
    233

    Default Re: It was God who told me Trump will be elected

    Quote Originally Posted by tanakh View Post
    This I believe is a load of Baloney. I was't impressed with Trump or Clinton. If God wanted a Christian to lead the US why
    didnt Pence win. The Republicans had seventeen candidates to choose from. From where Im standing it will be a miracle
    if Trump survives to run again in four years from now. If he does and wins I will reconsider my opinion.
    I'm sure he will appreciate that.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    “True eloquence consists of saying all that is necessary, and only that which is .” François Duc De La Rochefoucauld (among others)
    I am the righteousness of God, in Christ Jesus.

  15. #15
    Senior Member hornetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2016
    Age
    63
    Posts
    3,591
    Rep Power
    104

    Default Re: It was God who told me Trump will be elected

    Quote Originally Posted by aforgivensonofGod View Post
    Self justification and self righteousness is not the way to go my friend. Yes, you were hostile used it as a correcting format. God has called us to correct one another, that is, if you love me first. But you don't know me, nor have you spent any time with me to give me any corrections. Your corrections by default is not loving corrections, it's hostile criticism.

    When you talk to a person infront of you, you don't say, "First of all, ONE) You can't do this, TWO) You're wrong, THREE) That's not what the bible say." You come off as a self righteous person who has no idea what love is. And no, I am not wrong. I am very correct in my thinking, my words are very thorough on what I want to say, and it's very biblical just as how they overthrew David from the king seat, so they want to do with Trump. Maybe you have not heard of how
    "But each person is tempted when he is drawn away and enticed by his own evil desires." James 1:14

    They wanted a ruler after their own heart; here's another verse: If a wise person goes to court with a fool, the fool rages and scoffs, and there is no peace. <-- Who is that persons or people who are raging on the streets, scoffing, and threatening everyone until they get their evil desires?

    If a ruler listens to lies, all his officials become wicked. <-- This verse shows the importance of a multitude of fools and the impact it has on society. Sometimes it is not just the ruler who is wicked, it's the people under him. In the last days, this generation will become more corrupt because where sin shall abound, the love of many shall grow cold. The generation we live in is so wicked that the officials above them have listened to their lies and want and desires and lust of the flesh.

    Let's not forget the massive propaganda Absalom has done against David when he stood outside his gate and deceived the people with his words (news media) and appearance (fake half-truth stories about good people suffering cause of Trump.)
    As far as I can tell, you come here, telling us you received some kind of miraculous vision that Trump was going to win, and because of that, we should receive you as some kind of prophet, crying in the wilderness....

    And on top of that, you get offended and borderline belligerent when someone disagrees with you.....

    Then you tell us that every forum you go to, all you hear are accusations of "troll".....

    There is a common denominator here... look very closely into this.....

    mirror.jpg
    maxwel likes this.
    No man is really saved unless he is in his heart obedient to Christ. C.H. Spurgeon

  16. #16
    Senior Member preacher4truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2016
    Age
    52
    Posts
    3,138
    Rep Power
    82

    Default Re: It was God who told me Trump will be elected

    Well, I had a revelation too about Trump and the election, so, you all can think what you want.

    But it came to me. I heard a voice while I was sleeping. Yes, it was audible, and it was as clear as the noon day Sun. I know, I heard it with my own two ears and no one can convince me otherwise!

    The voice said to me clearly "Trump won!" and it was like a clear whisper. It was about 1:30 a.m. when I heard it. This caused me to awaken and I said "What? Trump won?" and again, my wife said audibly "Yes, Trump won."
    People are offended that God is God.

    Oh, my brethren! bold-hearted men are always called mean-spirited by cowards. - Charles Spurgeon

    I threw out the writings of Moses because he killed that Egyptian guy.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Willie-T's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2015
    Age
    72
    Posts
    20,221
    Rep Power
    233

    Default Re: It was God who told me Trump will be elected

    Quote Originally Posted by preacher4truth View Post
    Well, I had a revelation too about Trump and the election, so, you all can think what you want.

    But it came to me. I heard a voice while I was sleeping. Yes, it was audible, and it was as clear as the noon day Sun. I know, I heard it with my own two ears and no one can convince me otherwise!

    The voice said to me clearly "Trump won!" and it was like a clear whisper. It was about 1:30 a.m. when I heard it. This caused me to awaken and I said "What? Trump won?" and again, my wife said audibly "Yes, Trump won."
    That was a good one. And well-written and well-delivered.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    “True eloquence consists of saying all that is necessary, and only that which is .” François Duc De La Rochefoucauld (among others)
    I am the righteousness of God, in Christ Jesus.

  18. #18
    Senior Member notuptome's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2013
    Age
    63
    Posts
    9,555
    Rep Power
    122

    Default Re: It was God who told me Trump will be elected

    Quote Originally Posted by preacher4truth View Post
    Well, I had a revelation too about Trump and the election, so, you all can think what you want.

    But it came to me. I heard a voice while I was sleeping. Yes, it was audible, and it was as clear as the noon day Sun. I know, I heard it with my own two ears and no one can convince me otherwise!

    The voice said to me clearly "Trump won!" and it was like a clear whisper. It was about 1:30 a.m. when I heard it. This caused me to awaken and I said "What? Trump won?" and again, my wife said audibly "Yes, Trump won."
    Wait you are saying Trump won? That's news to me. I'm always the last to know.

    If he won I would hate to see what losing looks like.

    For the cause of Christ
    Roger
    The bible is a mirror not a magnifying glass
    use it to examine yourself not others.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Depleted's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2015
    Age
    61
    Posts
    16,424
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    265

    Default Re: It was God who told me Trump will be elected

    Quote Originally Posted by aforgivensonofGod View Post
    I didn't even have to check the news to know it was Trump who won the election that day because it was God who told me it was going to be a good day.

    It is God who is behind Trump.

    Let me tell you of another dream I've had recently about United States of America and it involves the enemy. The enemy wants a totalitarian America, around the world. I had a dream I saw the demon use the man to his liking and did whatever he wanted with him until scales formed on that man body.

    After the dream, I knew instantly what was happening in America. The enemy is using Media as a form of a hostile take over. As the generation grows more corrupt, they will want a corrupt leader as themselves to take charge (see your Bible.) Person like Donald Trump won't give any love from these generation because he represent something, he represents the last chance of a Christian leader. He is the only President who wants to put the church back into America, who wants to set Christian captives free. The muslim ban was to stop all terrorist on our soil, but it allowed Christian refugees to take shelter here in America.

    The war on Christians has stepped up a notch, more than it ever has before. Over 7,000 of our brothers and sisters are killed each year, raped, and abused. The media will never give you the correct information on this news outlet because it plays into setting up the anti-christ. They're all being controlled by the enemy, the devil. Because that is who their father is.

    Just like how they didn't want Jesus, they don't want Trump. Just as much as how they don't want a righteous ruler, they didn't want Lot as their judge. It's not about what Trump has done and what policy he puts out. It's about a spiritual warfare that is happening inside the hearts of men. They don't want Trump because they don't want the King and who he set up as ruler for our nation. You are either with God or not with God.
    This is not a news item. This is you proclaiming you're a prophet to the almighty USA. Not buying that first thing you said, so I ignored the second.
    Lynn

    Still woman, but no lady.

    And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Rom. 8:28

  20. #20
    Senior Member Billyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2014
    Age
    75
    Posts
    2,748
    Rep Power
    91

    Default Re: It was God who told me Trump will be elected

    I prayed through the entire election season that God would put His candidate in office. I believe that He did. Now I'm going to continue to pray that God uses President Trump to accomplish God's will.

    I have to admit that I didn't believe that God's man for the office would be President Trump.
    Willie-T and Stunnedbygrace like this.
    2 Peter 1:5 Because you have these blessings, do all you can to add to your life these things: to your faith add goodness; to your goodness add knowledge; 6 to your knowledge add self-control; to your self-control add patience; to your patience add devotion to God; 7 to your devotion add kindness toward your brothers and sisters in Christ, and to this kindness add love.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: November 19th, 2016, 10:15 AM
  2. Sorry Calvinists. God elected Israel
    By Chuckt in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: April 17th, 2016, 01:07 AM
  3. Elected blood bought children
    By Josefnospam in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: December 30th, 2014, 10:40 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: September 27th, 2011, 05:52 AM
  5. Replies: 40
    Last Post: June 17th, 2011, 11:17 AM