Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 228
Like Tree166Likes

Christian News Forum

Share the latest news (world news, local news, current events, etc.) with your Christian friends right here, and give or get a Christian perspective on it.

Thread: I am an alt right Christian.

  1. #201
    Senior Member MultilingualMessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2015
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,358
    Rep Power
    84

    Default Re: I am an alt right Christian.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infusion View Post
    Multilingual Ok you are right. I do know about them. You dont know about them.
    ...You don't know that. You assumed. You have no idea what I know or don't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infusion View Post
    Because if I started giving you a history test I am pretty sure you would fail miserably. So how can I discuss something with you that you know nothing about? My answer is because I thought grown ups might be here.
    *sigh* You don't know that either. I could be a world history buff for all you know. Smh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infusion View Post
    And since you were arrogant I will be too. The fact you think they were muslim, hindu, or satanic is pretty stupid. Its Europe not some cartoon. And the idea to get a bunch of decent people together to kill all other races is even more stupid and anybody who believes something like that is stupid. I tried being polite.
    Where was I arrogant? In the one question I asked you with no other text in the post, I was arrogant? Huh?

    And in my question I made no claims about what religion the Nazis were. Another assumption.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infusion View Post
    So if you dont know ask a question or go read a book but dont sit here and talk to me like you do know.
    I don't know why you claimed Nazis were Christian and then turned around and said that you don't know about them. So I asked a question about that. Reading a book won't give me that answer. (Heck, I still don't know the answer and I directly asked the source.) Asking a question is not acting like I know, or else I wouldn't have asked; I would have just made a statement.

    Ya know, a simple, "I don't know why I called the Nazis Christians and now I'm lashing out on everyone who takes me to task on it" would have been a sufficient and honest answer.

    You keep trying to excuse your rudeness, but it really is inexcusable. "You 'tried being polite'" is not an excuse. The way you responded to my simple question would make an onlooker think I shot your cat.

    That's not okay.

  2. #202
    Infusion
    Guest

    Default Re: I am an alt right Christian.

    Yea you were acting arrogant yet dont even know what you are talking about anyway and did not even participate in any conversation yet. It looks like you are just here to make accusations and if thats the case then at least read and figure out if what you are saying is even true. Im sitting here asking people to just grow up already and stop with the Nazi nonsense and you just reply right after like oh well you didnt know what you meant blah blah.. whatever yea I think I gave you a reasonable response. If you want to be talked to like a person engage in some dialogue about the topic instead of acting like a troll.

    No I did not assume I do know what you do or do not know because you just said what you think about it so how is that an assumption?

    I know for a fact you are not a history buff because you already showed you dont know anything about WW2.

    No you did not come in and kindly ask me about Nazis, you tried to make me look stupid and it backfired.

    I dont know about the Nazis but I know they were christian because everybody knows that. I know little and you know nothing. And I think I have been the most patient person on this thread even with my outbursts. Considering most here came and blindly attacked but showed they have no idea what they are talking about and no intention of doing anything else but trolling blindly without knowing their own reason.

    Its ok with me, its not ok with you. If you give me crap I just might put you in your place. Discussion over unless you get on topic.

  3. #203
    Senior Member Tommy379's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2016
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,908
    Rep Power
    42

    Default Re: I am an alt right Christian.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infusion View Post
    Yea you were acting arrogant yet dont even know what you are talking about anyway and did not even participate in any conversation yet. It looks like you are just here to make accusations and if thats the case then at least read and figure out if what you are saying is even true. Im sitting here asking people to just grow up already and stop with the Nazi nonsense and you just reply right after like oh well you didnt know what you meant blah blah.. whatever yea I think I gave you a reasonable response. If you want to be talked to like a person engage in some dialogue about the topic instead of acting like a troll.

    No I did not assume I do know what you do or do not know because you just said what you think about it so how is that an assumption?

    I know for a fact you are not a history buff because you already showed you dont know anything about WW2.

    No you did not come in and kindly ask me about Nazis, you tried to make me look stupid and it backfired.

    I dont know about the Nazis but I know they were christian because everybody knows that. I know little and you know nothing. And I think I have been the most patient person on this thread even with my outbursts. Considering most here came and blindly attacked but showed they have no idea what they are talking about and no intention of doing anything else but trolling blindly without knowing their own reason.

    Its ok with me, its not ok with you. If you give me crap I just might put you in your place. Discussion over unless you get on topic.
    What evidence do you base your belief, that the National Socialist Party in Germany, were Christians?

  4. #204
    Senior Member MultilingualMessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2015
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,358
    Rep Power
    84

    Default Re: I am an alt right Christian.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infusion View Post
    Yea you were acting arrogant yet dont even know what you are talking about anyway and did not even participate in any conversation yet.
    You haven't proved how I was arrogant to ask you why you claimed that Nazis were Christian and then said you don't know about the Nazis. That was a legitimate question.

    It still is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infusion View Post
    It looks like you are just here to make accusations and if thats the case then at least read and figure out if what you are saying is even true.
    I haven't accused you of anything that you didn't plainly do. I read and figured that out before posting my question. You claimed that the Nazis were Christian and then said you didn't know about the Nazis. Then in the very next response, you said you do know. Do you know or not? If you do know, how? It's on you to back up your statements, not on everyone else to research it and prove it for you. Back it up yourself. And if you don't know, then why did you make the claim?

    Quote Originally Posted by Infusion View Post
    No I did not assume I do know what you do or do not know because you just said what you think about it so how is that an assumption?

    I know for a fact you are not a history buff because you already showed you dont know anything about WW2.
    What? I didn't mention a thing about WW2. In fact, I haven't mentioned WW2 at any point in my entire time on CC until this very post, and in this post, I make no claims about WW2. Another assumption.

    It is clear how you made assumptions; you didn't ask me any questions, but made claims about my knowledge base. You still don't know anything about what I know for a fact, or what I believe; you're still assuming. How can you not see that? You can't claim that you didn't assume anything because of information that was revealed to you after your presumptuous statements. Even after my last response, you still don't know what I know or don't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infusion View Post
    No you did not come in and kindly ask me about Nazis, you tried to make me look stupid and it backfired.
    For some reason, you don't understand the question that I asked you earlier. I'm not asking you to teach me about Nazis; you appointed yourself the ragingly unwilling teacher of everyone on this thread. My question was why you claimed that the Nazis were Christian if, in fact, you don't know about the Nazis, as you later admitted. My question was about the discrepancy between your earlier and later words. Either you know about the Nazis and you know they're Christian (and should offer evidence), or you don't know about the Nazis and you don't know they're Christian (and should never have made the claim); one or the other.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infusion View Post
    I dont know about the Nazis but I know they were christian because everybody knows that. I know little and you know nothing. And I think I have been the most patient person on this thread even with my outbursts. Considering most here came and blindly attacked but showed they have no idea what they are talking about and no intention of doing anything else but trolling blindly without knowing their own reason.
    "Everybody knows that" is not evidence, nor does it tell us how you know. Do you know how to cite a source, or do you believe it's on everyone else to validate what you say?

    You still don't know what I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infusion View Post
    Its ok with me, its not ok with you. If you give me crap I just might put you in your place. Discussion over unless you get on topic.
    Oh, an internet threat, how patient (and mighty!). What is my place? Do tell.
    Last edited by MultilingualMessenger; July 16th, 2017 at 12:35 AM.

  5. #205
    Infusion
    Guest

    Default Re: I am an alt right Christian.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy379 View Post
    What evidence do you base your belief, that the National Socialist Party in Germany, were Christians?
    To answer your question. Not the party but the majority of the population and enlisted soldiers. go read a book. Im not coming back to this thread because everybody else got the message and the only people replying obviously cant read, the thread or a history book, and still asking the same dumb question that should not be on this thread.

  6. #206
    Senior Member ChandlerFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,071
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: I am an alt right Christian.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infusion View Post
    Multilingual Ok you are right. I do know about them. You dont know about them. So if you dont know ask a question or go read a book but dont sit here and talk to me like you do know. Because if I started giving you a history test I am pretty sure you would fail miserably. So how can I discuss something with you that you know nothing about? My answer is because I thought grown ups might be here. And since you were arrogant I will be too. The fact you think they were muslim, hindu, or satanic is pretty stupid. Its Europe not some cartoon. And the idea to get a bunch of decent people together to kill all other races is even more stupid and anybody who believes something like that is stupid. I tried being polite.
    So is name-calling allowed now? Because I remember the OP saying that it wasn't.

    And anyone who believes that the Nazis were practicing Christianity by slaughtering millions of Jews is seriously.....oh wait, so what's the verdict on the name-calling?
    "The gospel says you are more sinful and flawed than you ever dared believe, but more accepted and loved than you ever dared hope." - Tim Keller

    "It is the habit, if not the consistent practice of God to pull from the fringes of darkness His brightest lights." - Matt Chandler

    My blog



  7. #207
    Senior Member Socreta93's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2015
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,224
    Blog Entries
    13
    Rep Power
    30

    Default Re: I am an alt right Christian.

    must one be a conservative to be considered a Christian? I'm not a conservative, I have my own views on society and follow Christianity
    “Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.”
    Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



    "Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." - Leo Buscaglia

  8. #208
    Senior Member Tommy379's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2016
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,908
    Rep Power
    42

    Default Re: I am an alt right Christian.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infusion View Post
    To answer your question. Not the party but the majority of the population and enlisted soldiers. go read a book. Im not coming back to this thread because everybody else got the message and the only people replying obviously cant read, the thread or a history book, and still asking the same dumb question that should not be on this thread.
    Being a citizen of or enlisted in the army of Germany, does not make a member of the National Socialist Party.

  9. #209
    Senior Member Desdichado's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2014
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,379
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    69

    Default Re: I am an alt right Christian.

    I obviously don't know you or your ideas. They could very well be compatible with what God's word implies.

    I'd argue though that context is important and something to be trusted. Society can't be ordered in a vacuum though sometimes the order must be disrupted.

    I guess it all depends on the era you live in.

    I'm spit-balling now. I'll shut up.


    Quote Originally Posted by Socreta93 View Post
    must one be a conservative to be considered a Christian? I'm not a conservative, I have my own views on society and follow Christianity
    We seek him here, we seek him there,
    Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.

  10. #210
    Senior Member Desdichado's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2014
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,379
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    69

    Default Re: I am an alt right Christian.

    True, but a lot of people joined the party to get places or avoid suspicion.

    Oskar Schindler was a Nazi party member. So was Herbert von Karajan. Both were practicing Catholics. One was obviously not a party loyalist.

    It was a complex situation to be sure.

    What's inarguable is as you imply- the core Nazi German leadership were made up of vile occultists who admixed theosophy with Social Darwinism, Nitzchean ethics, and selected planks of Marxism.

    Germany voted for them and followed their orders, thinking their party was the best shot at ridding Europe of Bolshevism, avenging Versailles, and avoiding another Weimar catastrophe.

    My point is that Germany followed their orders and allowed their poisonous ideology to sink into their own cultural fabric. Andrew Roberts' The Storm of War has a truly chilling chapter of what regular army officers said to each other in the POW camps.

    They knew. Everyone knew. If they "didn't know" they were conveniently ignoring the situation.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy379 View Post
    Being a citizen of or enlisted in the army of Germany, does not make a member of the National Socialist Party.
    We seek him here, we seek him there,
    Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.

  11. #211
    Senior Member Desdichado's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2014
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,379
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    69

    Default Re: I am an alt right Christian.

    Correction: I consulted Wikipedia on von Karajan for a bit of fact checking. It turns out he was a Catholic at the end of his life, but practiced Buddhism for a long time.

    Either way, Buddhism wasn't exactly a commonly practiced religion among the Nazis.
    We seek him here, we seek him there,
    Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.

  12. #212
    Member
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2016
    Age
    35
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: I am an alt right Christian.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infusion View Post
    I am an alt-right Christian. I posted this in case anybody wanted to ask any questions about my ideas because I think there has been alot of misunderstanding and misrepresentations in the late alt-right movement on the news and young people on websites that dont understand the meaning but use it to troll equally uninformed kids. I would like this to be a political discussion without accusations or name calling please. With communication and proper dialogue everybody can come to one agreement when they are ready to face their own truths as life is a learning experience for everybody so judgement is unnecessary. What bothers me mostly is that many people today, especially young people, think that far right and alt right ideas as racist, unpatriotic, and do not believe in equality. I would like to show that this is not the truth.
    Haha oh boy. I havent even scrolled down yet. Before I do, Alt-right is kind of a blanket term. I myself teeter-totter between Anarcho-Capitalism and Libertarianism. Our grievances with most of the Alt-Right (speaking for Anarchists and Libertarians) are that they ARE patriotic and bath themselves in nationalism. They love cops and the useless/destructive War on Drugs. And they buy into the fairy tale that U.S. troops fight for America's freedom in impoverished Middle Eastern countries. Other than that, alt-right members tend to be racist but this isn't necessarily the political view of alt-right ideologies. Just a coincidence. Same with feminism. They are all for women's rights but refuse to recognize that there are 80 sub-genders of women or whatever it was that my liberal sociology course tried to shove down my throat. Haha sound about right?

    Libertarians/Anarcho-Capitalists have a lot in common with the Alt-Right (sometimes we're even labeled that way). We just follow a central idea that governs our ideology, whereas the left and right like to pick and choose what feels good. Sometimes the policies of those ideologies align.

  13. #213
    Senior Member zeroturbulence's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2009
    Age
    51
    Posts
    18,174
    Blog Entries
    20
    Rep Power
    150

    Default Re: I am an alt right Christian.

    I just hope I'm an Alright christian...
    My dad was the greatest dad I could have ever asked for. Thank you, Dad..

    "If you talk about scripture more than you talk about God, then you've missed the point!!!"
    - A Retired Minister
    Quote Originally Posted by loverofjesus27 View Post
    Who owns this site? Why is it bad to have fun?? And where is Harpy Eagle ??



  14. #214
    Senior Member Desdichado's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2014
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,379
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    69

    Default Re: I am an alt right Christian.

    Well! Looks like he'll never provide the answers we seek.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy379 View Post
    What evidence do you base your belief, that the National Socialist Party in Germany, were Christians?
    We seek him here, we seek him there,
    Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.

  15. #215
    Senior Member Tommy379's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2016
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,908
    Rep Power
    42

    Default Re: I am an alt right Christian.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desdichado View Post
    Well! Looks like he'll never provide the answers we seek.
    I wonder why he quit.

  16. #216
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2013
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,665
    Rep Power
    28

    Default Re: I am an alt right Christian.

    Looks like a lot of people gets upset over something and runs back home. I'm not saying that was the case with Mr Infusion, but that's the general impression on here.
    My restless, roaming spirit would not allow me to remain at home very long.

    -
    Buffalo Bill

  17. #217
    Senior Member Tommy379's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2016
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,908
    Rep Power
    42

    Default Re: I am an alt right Christian.

    Quote Originally Posted by Susanna View Post
    Looks like a lot of people gets upset over something and runs back home. I'm not saying that was the case with Mr Infusion, but that's the general impression on here.
    Yes, this is something new to me. We just implemented an intra-office butthurt report at work.

  18. #218
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2013
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,665
    Rep Power
    28

    Default Re: I am an alt right Christian.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy379 View Post
    Yes, this is something new to me. We just implemented an intra-office butthurt report at work.
    A butthurt what???
    My restless, roaming spirit would not allow me to remain at home very long.

    -
    Buffalo Bill

  19. #219
    Senior Member tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2014
    Age
    62
    Posts
    16,675
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    273

    Default Re: I am an alt right Christian.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy379 View Post
    Yes, this is something new to me. We just implemented an intra-office butthurt report at work.
    Walmart has had that for years but theirs is call a butthead report instead of butthurt.
    M & M's melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

  20. #220
    Senior Member Tommy379's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2016
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,908
    Rep Power
    42

    Default Re: I am an alt right Christian.

    Quote Originally Posted by Susanna View Post
    A butthurt what???
    It's a report for when you're offended and want to be a crybaby.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Christian with social anxiety seeking Christian support team
    By Zelly541 in forum New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: March 6th, 2017, 10:24 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: January 31st, 2017, 02:36 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: February 4th, 2015, 03:43 PM