Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 158
Like Tree284Likes

Christian News Forum

Share the latest news (world news, local news, current events, etc.) with your Christian friends right here, and give or get a Christian perspective on it.

Thread: LIBERALS DEMAND CONGRESS ACT NOW.......NO MORE PRAYERS

  1. #1
    Senior Member p_rehbein's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2013
    Age
    67
    Posts
    21,457
    Blog Entries
    40
    Rep Power
    211

    Default LIBERALS DEMAND CONGRESS ACT NOW.......NO MORE PRAYERS

    Liberals want Congress to act now! Basically, they want Congress to outlaw ALL guns. To do away with the 2nd Amendment. Their logic is that guns KILL people! Guns are EVIL, and MUST be removed from Society!

    Fair enough..........well, let's follow through on their logic........

    (excerpt)

    New preliminary 2016 data shared Wednesday from the National Safety Council estimates that as many as 40,000 people died in motor vehicles crashes last year, a 6% rise from 2015. If those numbers bear out, it would be a 14% increase in deaths since 2014, the biggest two-year jump in more than five decades.
    It also means that 2016 may have been the deadliest year on U.S. roads since 2007, the NSC says.

    U.S. Traffic Deaths Jump to Make 2016 Deadliest on Roads Since...

    (excerpt)


    1. 88,000 deaths are annually attributed to excessive alcohol use. (CDC)
    2. Every day, almost 30 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. This amounts to one death every 51 minutes. (CDC)
    3. Long-term alcohol use can cause serious health complications affecting every organ in your body, including your brain. Additionally, it can damage your emotional stability, finances, career, impact your family, friends and the people you work with. (NCAAD)

    15 Shocking Alcohol Statistics for Alcohol Awareness Month |...

    Then, we could search Knives, Hammers, Ball Bats, Ropes...........well, you should get the idea.

    I DEMAND THAT CONGRESS ACT NOW AND OUTLAW CARS, ALCOHOL, and pretty much EVERYDARNTHING!

    The idiotic logic of socialist liberals never ceases to amaze me.........especially as they themselves have ARMED Security Guards........


    Hebrews 13:5 .) Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
    6 .) So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

  2. #2
    Senior Member mailmandan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2014
    Age
    51
    Posts
    12,499
    Rep Power
    292

    Default Re: LIBERALS DEMAND CONGRESS ACT NOW.......NO MORE PRAYERS

    What will end up happening if ALL guns are outlawed and the 2nd Amendment is done away with:

    Law abiding citizens will have no way to protect themselves and will become easy prey, while criminals will still possess guns illegally and use them to commit murder. Bad plan liberals!!!

    I'm not a bad guy. I'm just misunderstood.

    Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

  3. #3
    Senior Member OneFaith's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2016
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,303
    Rep Power
    45

    Default Re: LIBERALS DEMAND CONGRESS ACT NOW.......NO MORE PRAYERS

    Quote Originally Posted by p_rehbein View Post
    Liberals want Congress to act now! Basically, they want Congress to outlaw ALL guns. To do away with the 2nd Amendment. Their logic is that guns KILL people! Guns are EVIL, and MUST be removed from Society!

    Fair enough..........well, let's follow through on their logic........

    (excerpt)

    New preliminary 2016 data shared Wednesday from the National Safety Council estimates that as many as 40,000 people died in motor vehicles crashes last year, a 6% rise from 2015. If those numbers bear out, it would be a 14% increase in deaths since 2014, the biggest two-year jump in more than five decades.
    It also means that 2016 may have been the deadliest year on U.S. roads since 2007, the NSC says.

    U.S. Traffic Deaths Jump to Make 2016 Deadliest on Roads Since...

    (excerpt)


    1. 88,000 deaths are annually attributed to excessive alcohol use. (CDC)
    2. Every day, almost 30 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. This amounts to one death every 51 minutes. (CDC)
    3. Long-term alcohol use can cause serious health complications affecting every organ in your body, including your brain. Additionally, it can damage your emotional stability, finances, career, impact your family, friends and the people you work with. (NCAAD)

    15 Shocking Alcohol Statistics for Alcohol Awareness Month |...

    Then, we could search Knives, Hammers, Ball Bats, Ropes...........well, you should get the idea.

    I DEMAND THAT CONGRESS ACT NOW AND OUTLAW CARS, ALCOHOL, and pretty much EVERYDARNTHING!

    The idiotic logic of socialist liberals never ceases to amaze me.........especially as they themselves have ARMED Security Guards........


    I agree that guns don’t kill people, people kill people. If you take away every weapon that murderers have used, you’d have to take away pillows (smothering people), rope (strangulation), duct tape, nail guns, chemicals, vehicles, all bodies of water (drowning), rocks (stoning people to death), knives, guns, any blunt object, and every person’s own hands.

    But machine guns are meant to wipe out mass amounts of people in seconds- these kinds of guns should be outlawed. But taking away all guns just makes the law-abiding citizen defenseless against the wicked people who will still get them from the underground market.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Dude653's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,426
    Rep Power
    57

    Default Re: LIBERALS DEMAND CONGRESS ACT NOW.......NO MORE PRAYERS

    I don't want guns banned but we definitely have a problem with gun violence.
    EarnestQ likes this.
    Stuff and things

  5. #5
    Senior Member Willie-T's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2015
    Age
    72
    Posts
    21,247
    Rep Power
    267

    Default Re: LIBERALS DEMAND CONGRESS ACT NOW.......NO MORE PRAYERS

    We have a problem with violent thinking........ Period. And we really have to look no farther than Hollywood and the media to see who propagates it. Some authors do also, but most people are too dumb to do much reading. And, of course, Video Games.
    gb9, Angela53510, kaylagrl and 6 others like this.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    “True eloquence consists of saying all that is necessary, and only that which is .” François Duc De La Rochefoucauld (among others)
    I am the righteousness of God, in Christ Jesus.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Dude653's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,426
    Rep Power
    57

    Default Re: LIBERALS DEMAND CONGRESS ACT NOW.......NO MORE PRAYERS

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie-T View Post
    We have a problem with violent thinking........ Period. And we really have to look no farther than Hollywood and the media to see who propagates it. Some authors do also, but most people are too dumb to do much reading. And, of course, Video Games.
    , I'm not buying that theory.
    I can play a GTA game all day long and I don't have a desire to go shoot people. Hollywood is just entertainment. No one who is it already insane watches a violent movie and has the impulse to go shoot people.
    Yeraza_Bats, Lighthearted and Maka like this.
    Stuff and things

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2015
    Age
    65
    Posts
    780
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Re: LIBERALS DEMAND CONGRESS ACT NOW.......NO MORE PRAYERS

    Quote Originally Posted by p_rehbein View Post
    Liberals want Congress to act now! Basically, they want Congress to outlaw ALL guns. To do away with the 2nd Amendment. Their logic is that guns KILL people! Guns are EVIL, and MUST be removed from Society!

    Fair enough..........well, let's follow through on their logic........

    (excerpt)

    New preliminary 2016 data shared Wednesday from the National Safety Council estimates that as many as 40,000 people died in motor vehicles crashes last year, a 6% rise from 2015. If those numbers bear out, it would be a 14% increase in deaths since 2014, the biggest two-year jump in more than five decades.
    It also means that 2016 may have been the deadliest year on U.S. roads since 2007, the NSC says.

    U.S. Traffic Deaths Jump to Make 2016 Deadliest on Roads Since...

    (excerpt)


    1. 88,000 deaths are annually attributed to excessive alcohol use. (CDC)
    2. Every day, almost 30 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. This amounts to one death every 51 minutes. (CDC)
    3. Long-term alcohol use can cause serious health complications affecting every organ in your body, including your brain. Additionally, it can damage your emotional stability, finances, career, impact your family, friends and the people you work with. (NCAAD)

    15 Shocking Alcohol Statistics for Alcohol Awareness Month |...

    Then, we could search Knives, Hammers, Ball Bats, Ropes...........well, you should get the idea.

    I DEMAND THAT CONGRESS ACT NOW AND OUTLAW CARS, ALCOHOL, and pretty much EVERYDARNTHING!

    The idiotic logic of socialist liberals never ceases to amaze me.........especially as they themselves have ARMED Security Guards........



    I would ask someone to help me understand why it is liberals think lawless people obey laws.

    But,I couldn't ask that from somebody!


    I think is time for people to start DEMANDING, from our government....CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY!! Either open, or concealed. Although, I'd prefer concealed. If for no other reason, then that look the bad guy gets on his face, when he realizes his actions will not go unchallenged!
    (Cutting through the chaff)

    "You GO Lord Of The Harvest!"




  8. #8
    Senior Member 7seasrekeyed's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2017
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    35

    Default Re: LIBERALS DEMAND CONGRESS ACT NOW.......NO MORE PRAYERS


  9. #9
    Senior Member Dude653's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,426
    Rep Power
    57

    Default Re: LIBERALS DEMAND CONGRESS ACT NOW.......NO MORE PRAYERS

    How he managed to buy the the gun he used his under investigation. Under federal law anyone who has been dishonorably discharged from the military is not allowed to purchase a gun
    PennEd likes this.
    Stuff and things

  10. #10
    Senior Member Willie-T's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2015
    Age
    72
    Posts
    21,247
    Rep Power
    267

    Default Re: LIBERALS DEMAND CONGRESS ACT NOW.......NO MORE PRAYERS

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude653 View Post
    How he managed to buy the the gun he used his under investigation. Under federal law anyone who has been dishonorably discharged from the military is not allowed to purchase a gun
    And we know that people intent upon breaking the law are certainly going to follow that same law they intend to break, by only legally purchasing a firearm. Does no one but me see the insane stupidity in that Liberal Pollyanna thinking?
    gb9, PennEd, dcontroversal and 9 others like this.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    “True eloquence consists of saying all that is necessary, and only that which is .” François Duc De La Rochefoucauld (among others)
    I am the righteousness of God, in Christ Jesus.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Willie-T's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2015
    Age
    72
    Posts
    21,247
    Rep Power
    267

    Default Re: LIBERALS DEMAND CONGRESS ACT NOW.......NO MORE PRAYERS

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude653 View Post
    , I'm not buying that theory.
    I can play a GTA game all day long and I don't have a desire to go shoot people. Hollywood is just entertainment. No one who is it already insane watches a violent movie and has the impulse to go shoot people.
    Yet you claim that I cannot shoot any of my guns at the range without becoming obsessed with the desire to go out and kill someone............ and the range has none of the explicit and graph dying scenes your games or movies promote.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    “True eloquence consists of saying all that is necessary, and only that which is .” François Duc De La Rochefoucauld (among others)
    I am the righteousness of God, in Christ Jesus.

  12. #12
    Senior Member 7seasrekeyed's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2017
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    35

    Default Re: LIBERALS DEMAND CONGRESS ACT NOW.......NO MORE PRAYERS

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie-T View Post
    And we know that people intent upon breaking the law are certainly going to follow that same law they intend to break, by only legally purchasing a firearm. Does no one but me see the insane stupidity in that Liberal Pollyanna thinking?

    no no...you are not alone

    I see it too

    perhaps if you start a club?


  13. #13
    Senior Member preacher4truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2016
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,141
    Rep Power
    120

    Default Re: LIBERALS DEMAND CONGRESS ACT NOW.......NO MORE PRAYERS

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie-T View Post
    Yet you claim that I cannot shoot any of my guns at the range without becoming obsessed with the desire to go out and kill someone............ and the range has none of the explicit and graph dying scenes your games or movies promote.
    You wouldn't expect a lib_ to have anything other than a standard for themselves, and a completely different standard for all others, would you?
    People are offended that God is God.

    Oh, my brethren! bold-hearted men are always called mean-spirited by cowards. - Charles Spurgeon

    I threw out the writings of Moses because he killed that Egyptian guy.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2015
    Age
    65
    Posts
    780
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Re: LIBERALS DEMAND CONGRESS ACT NOW.......NO MORE PRAYERS

    Now thatit's OK for Mom to abort babies?
    Now that they've made Apple Pie, into an artificially flavored imitation, dessert, that may contain GMO's?
    All that's left....Is GOD! In the enemy's attempts to ERADICATE us ALL!
    Time to show some "Tough Love!"

    Lighthearted likes this.
    (Cutting through the chaff)

    "You GO Lord Of The Harvest!"




  15. #15


    gb9
    gb9 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2011
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,261
    Rep Power
    77

    Default Re: LIBERALS DEMAND CONGRESS ACT NOW.......NO MORE PRAYERS

    think about this people- the same people who want guns gone are perfectly fine with tranny reading hour at library's . yes, that is a real thing. do a quick search, just not while your eating, it is sickening.

    be careful to investigate who and why people want certain things to be a certain way.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Willie-T's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2015
    Age
    72
    Posts
    21,247
    Rep Power
    267

    Default Re: LIBERALS DEMAND CONGRESS ACT NOW.......NO MORE PRAYERS

    Quote Originally Posted by gb9 View Post
    think about this people- the same people who want guns gone are perfectly fine with tranny reading hour at library's . yes, that is a real thing. do a quick search, just not while your eating, it is sickening.

    be careful to investigate who and why people want certain things to be a certain way.
    OMG !................. I thought you were kidding.

    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    “True eloquence consists of saying all that is necessary, and only that which is .” François Duc De La Rochefoucauld (among others)
    I am the righteousness of God, in Christ Jesus.

  17. #17


    gb9
    gb9 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2011
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,261
    Rep Power
    77

    Default Re: LIBERALS DEMAND CONGRESS ACT NOW.......NO MORE PRAYERS

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie-T View Post
    OMG !................. I thought you were kidding.

    no, wish I was. now, if in theory, we were to be disarmed as a country, do you think this kind of satanic insanity would make it's way into schools, with the government mandating it??

    think people, think. why do you think the leftists that are o.k. with this want to take guns away.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Dude653's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,426
    Rep Power
    57

    Default Re: LIBERALS DEMAND CONGRESS ACT NOW.......NO MORE PRAYERS

    Quote Originally Posted by gb9 View Post
    no, wish I was. now, if in theory, we were to be disarmed as a country, do you think this kind of satanic insanity would make it's way into schools, with the government mandating it??

    think people, think. why do you think the leftists that are o.k. with this want to take guns away.
    How are trans relevant to gun laws?
    I'm not saying correlation here
    Stuff and things

  19. #19
    Senior Member Willie-T's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2015
    Age
    72
    Posts
    21,247
    Rep Power
    267

    Default Re: LIBERALS DEMAND CONGRESS ACT NOW.......NO MORE PRAYERS

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude653 View Post
    How are trans relevant to gun laws?
    I'm not saying correlation here
    Disarming a population is the first step in assuring they then have no real or effective means of resisting ANYTHING the Powers That Be choose to legislate. Our founders understood that so clearly that Arms was the very second stipulation they made. It is what freed us from England.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    “True eloquence consists of saying all that is necessary, and only that which is .” François Duc De La Rochefoucauld (among others)
    I am the righteousness of God, in Christ Jesus.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Dude653's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,426
    Rep Power
    57

    Default Re: LIBERALS DEMAND CONGRESS ACT NOW.......NO MORE PRAYERS

    I don't think anyone should be disarmed but we have more gun violence thann any country in the world so clearly we need to look into finding some solutions. A handgun for personal defense is reasonable but an automatic rifle is not.
    I can't think of any practical reason to have fully automatic weapons unless you plan on killing Mass numbers of people
    EarnestQ likes this.
    Stuff and things

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Love does not demand its own way
    By Jullianna in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: December 17th, 2013, 10:03 AM
  2. Indonesian workers demand job security
    By 1still_waters in forum Christian News Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 10th, 2012, 12:03 PM
  3. people demand answers
    By aworldexport67 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: April 28th, 2011, 07:19 PM