Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 116
Like Tree340Likes

Christian News Forum

Share the latest news (world news, local news, current events, etc.) with your Christian friends right here, and give or get a Christian perspective on it.

Thread: Abortion is a Blessing

  1. #1
    Senior Member kaylagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2014
    Age
    45
    Posts
    11,807
    Rep Power
    234

    Default Abortion is a Blessing

    Yes,according to a new campaign by an organization called "My abortion,my life" abortion is a blessing. They have put billboards all over Cleveland,in the poor sections of the city mind you.According to the Billboards abortion is not only a blessing but;

    a family value

    a parenting decision

    a second chance

    gender equality (my personal favorite of excuses)

    good medicine

    healthcare

    hope

    liberty

    necessary

    normal

    right for me

    your right

    sacred (marriage no,abortion yes)

    lifesaving (not for the baby mind you)

    safer than childbirth


    So apparently they didn't check with the baby on this one. If the child could talk Im thinking they'd disagree.I've never met a person yet who wished their mother believed in abortion,funny how that goes...



  2. #2
    Senior Member NotmebutHim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2015
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,007
    Rep Power
    41

    Default Re: Abortion is a Blessing

    Going off the gender equality angle, as you may have noticed, fathers aren't exactly "praised" or "celebrated" for abandoning their parental responsibilities.........................
    So you're telling me this is a signature line??

  3. #3
    Senior Member kaylagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2014
    Age
    45
    Posts
    11,807
    Rep Power
    234

    Default Re: Abortion is a Blessing

    Quote Originally Posted by NotmebutHim View Post
    Going off the gender equality angle, as you may have noticed, fathers aren't exactly "praised" or "celebrated" for abandoning their parental responsibilities.........................

    I wonder,if it were men murdering their children would anyone see it as wrong?

  4. #4
    Senior Member NoNameMcgee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2017
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,962
    Rep Power
    190

    Default Re: Abortion is a Blessing

    the title of this disgusted me... im glad to see its not what i though
    (._.')


    nice click-baiting kayla....

    geeez
    Susanna, PennEd, Pipp and 9 others like this.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2013
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    58

    Default Re: Abortion is a Blessing

    Quote Originally Posted by kaylagrl View Post
    I wonder,if it were men murdering their children would anyone see it as wrong?
    A very good point.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2013
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    58

    Default Re: Abortion is a Blessing

    Quote Originally Posted by NoNameMcgee View Post
    the title of this disgusted me... im glad to see its not what i though
    (._.')


    nice click-baiting kayla....

    geeez
    My sentiment exactly.

  7. #7
    Senior Member blue_ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2014
    Age
    47
    Posts
    59,218
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    375

    Default Re: Abortion is a Blessing

    Definitely click bait.


    Quote Originally Posted by pottersclay View Post
    Blue_ladybug is innocent, as we know in scripture " all people who like orange tabbies are innocent."

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthTalk View Post

    I love "Orange Tabbies" , God created the world and then, "Orange Tabbies" .....

    Quote Originally Posted by joefizz View Post
    Imagine Blue Ladybug and an orange kitty army!!


    Go to my profile Blog tab to read my testimonies.






  8. #8
    Senior Member NoNameMcgee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2017
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,962
    Rep Power
    190

    Default Re: Abortion is a Blessing

    Quote Originally Posted by Susanna View Post
    My sentiment exactly.
    i wouldnt say exactly...


    you probably meant "thought" instead of though

    -_-

  9. #9
    Senior Member kaylagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2014
    Age
    45
    Posts
    11,807
    Rep Power
    234

    Default Re: Abortion is a Blessing

    Quote Originally Posted by NoNameMcgee View Post
    the title of this disgusted me... im glad to see its not what i though
    (._.')


    nice click-baiting kayla....

    geeez

    Ummm I named it because that is the title of the promotion. Several of the billboards say such things and I thought it was important enough to share it. Not to be rude,but that is the most you can say about the OP? Thats disheartening.
    joefizz likes this.

  10. #10
    Senior Member kaylagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2014
    Age
    45
    Posts
    11,807
    Rep Power
    234

    Default Re: Abortion is a Blessing

    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ladybug View Post
    Definitely click bait.


    No,not click bait. Its the phrase on one of the billboards,I shared the others above. I thought it was important enough to share.
    blue_ladybug, Adstar and joefizz like this.

  11. #11
    Senior Member NoNameMcgee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2017
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,962
    Rep Power
    190

    Default Re: Abortion is a Blessing

    Quote Originally Posted by kaylagrl View Post
    Ummm I named it because that is the title of the promotion. Several of the billboards say such things and I thought it was important enough to share it. Not to be rude,but that is the most you can say about the OP? Thats disheartening.
    no no no


    i aint talking down to you kayla

    im at work and didnt see who posted this

    i came in ready to rant

    but i agreed with your conclusion

    sorry if i sounded like i was pointing a finger

  12. #12
    Senior Member tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2014
    Age
    63
    Posts
    18,362
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    368

    Default Re: Abortion is a Blessing

    For those without God in their lives there is no such thing as something being sacred or a blessing. Any parenting decisions should be made before conception, not after. Abortion is a political term for a sanctioned murder of an innocent growing baby. It is not good medicine but rather it is poison. Maybe it's the new normal, if true I would rather be considered abnormal.
    M & M's melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

  13. #13
    Senior Member kaylagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2014
    Age
    45
    Posts
    11,807
    Rep Power
    234

    Default Re: Abortion is a Blessing

    Quote Originally Posted by NoNameMcgee View Post
    no no no


    i aint talking down to you kayla

    im at work and didnt see who posted this

    i came in ready to rant

    but i agreed with your conclusion

    sorry if i sounded like i was pointing a finger

    Not a problem. I didn't have room to say "billboard in Cleveland says abortion is a blessing" rather a long title. No issues though.
    joefizz and NoNameMcgee like this.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2013
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    58

    Default Re: Abortion is a Blessing

    Quote Originally Posted by NoNameMcgee View Post
    i wouldnt say exactly...


    you probably meant "thought" instead of though

    -_-
    Sorry, but for some reason the letter "s", which was meant to be a significant part of the word "sentiments", did not find its way to that word in this particular case.

    That error is solely on my part, and I'm sorry if this caused you any inconvenience.

    I'm a dyslectic, and writing can be challenging at times.


    Magenta, joefizz and NoNameMcgee like this.
    AWV

  15. #15
    Senior Member kaylagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2014
    Age
    45
    Posts
    11,807
    Rep Power
    234

    Default Re: Abortion is a Blessing

    Quote Originally Posted by tourist View Post
    For those without God in their lives there is no such thing as something being sacred or a blessing. Any parenting decisions should be made before conception, not after. Abortion is a political term for a sanctioned murder of an innocent growing baby. It is not good medicine but rather it is poison. Maybe it's the new normal, if true I would rather be considered abnormal.

    You said a mouthful there,a lot of truth in that comment.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2013
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    58

    Default Re: Abortion is a Blessing

    Quote Originally Posted by NoNameMcgee View Post
    i forgive you for making my spelling error
    Sorry, but I'm also stupid. What do you mean?
    joefizz likes this.
    AWV

  17. #17
    Senior Member NoNameMcgee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2017
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,962
    Rep Power
    190

    Default Re: Abortion is a Blessing

    Quote Originally Posted by Susanna View Post
    Sorry, but I'm also stupid. What do you mean?


    i saw you say sorry

    but im the one who made the spelling error

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2013
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    58

    Default Re: Abortion is a Blessing

    Quote Originally Posted by NoNameMcgee View Post


    i saw you say sorry

    but im the one who made the spelling error
    Lol, me observing a spelling error is as rare as hens teeth.

  19. #19
    Senior Member blue_ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2014
    Age
    47
    Posts
    59,218
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    375

    Default Re: Abortion is a Blessing

    Well, of course it's important to share..

    If this was on youtube, everyone would be screaming click bait.. I was ready to use my guns when I saw the title.. lol















    Quote Originally Posted by kaylagrl View Post


    No,not click bait. Its the phrase on one of the billboards,I shared the others above. I thought it was important enough to share.


    Quote Originally Posted by pottersclay View Post
    Blue_ladybug is innocent, as we know in scripture " all people who like orange tabbies are innocent."

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthTalk View Post

    I love "Orange Tabbies" , God created the world and then, "Orange Tabbies" .....

    Quote Originally Posted by joefizz View Post
    Imagine Blue Ladybug and an orange kitty army!!


    Go to my profile Blog tab to read my testimonies.






  20. #20
    Senior Member kaylagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2014
    Age
    45
    Posts
    11,807
    Rep Power
    234

    Default Re: Abortion is a Blessing

    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ladybug View Post
    Well, of course it's important to share..

    If this was on youtube, everyone would be screaming click bait.. I was ready to use my guns when I saw the title.. lol


    Ok it seems I got everyone fired up.It needed a question mark I see.I thought people would see it was me and would know I'd never say that. But I am glad that abortion gets Christians fired up! But don't shoot the messenger!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: September 5th, 2013, 07:58 PM
  2. A blessing
    By Ecinaje in forum New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: April 17th, 2013, 01:53 PM
  3. God blessing
    By Jehoshaphat in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: October 23rd, 2011, 03:59 AM
  4. Blessing
    By worldlover in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 20th, 2011, 02:45 AM
  5. Blessing
    By worldlover in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 19th, 2011, 11:37 AM