Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 261
Like Tree215Likes

Christian News Forum

Share the latest news (world news, local news, current events, etc.) with your Christian friends right here, and give or get a Christian perspective on it.

Thread: President Trump's alligator mouth ends another week in the gutter

  1. #41
    Senior Member Billyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2014
    Age
    76
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    101

    Default Re: President Trump's alligator mouth ends another week in the gutter

    We have an obesity epidemic in this country. When I listen to the language used by it's people, it is easy to understand why. They eat with the same mouth they speak with. The foul language coming out of that mouth has totally deadened it's taste buds.
    posthuman likes this.
    2 Peter 1:5 Because you have these blessings, do all you can to add to your life these things: to your faith add goodness; to your goodness add knowledge; 6 to your knowledge add self-control; to your self-control add patience; to your patience add devotion to God; 7 to your devotion add kindness toward your brothers and sisters in Christ, and to this kindness add love.

  2. #42
    Senior Member Tommy379's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2016
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,140
    Rep Power
    89

    Default Re: President Trump's alligator mouth ends another week in the gutter

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyZ View Post
    Who do you think is going to get stuck paying off that deficit?
    Stop spending the money. Problem solved.
    Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

  3. #43
    Senior Member RickyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2012
    Age
    60
    Posts
    7,574
    Blog Entries
    23
    Rep Power
    92

    Default Re: President Trump's alligator mouth ends another week in the gutter

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy379 View Post
    Stop spending the money. Problem solved.
    How so? Please conflate and explain

    Truth is available only to those who have the courage to question whatever they think they know.

    It's hard to learn anything when you always feel the need to be the expert.

    Mark 7:34 “Ephphatha,” that is, “Be opened.”

  4. #44
    Senior Member posthuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2013
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,181
    Rep Power
    314

    Default Re: President Trump's alligator mouth ends another week in the gutter

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyZ View Post
    Who do you think is going to get stuck paying off that deficit?
    IIRC the presidents plan was to declare national bankruptcy so that no one ever actually pays. he has the best bankruptcies, better than any other person ever.
    seed_time_harvest and RickyZ like this.

  5. #45
    Senior Member posthuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2013
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,181
    Rep Power
    314

    Default Re: President Trump's alligator mouth ends another week in the gutter

    Quote Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
    We have an obesity epidemic in this country. When I listen to the language used by it's people, it is easy to understand why. They eat with the same mouth they speak with. The foul language coming out of that mouth has totally deadened it's taste buds.
    Two faces, two mouths. Right?

  6. #46
    Senior Member RickyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2012
    Age
    60
    Posts
    7,574
    Blog Entries
    23
    Rep Power
    92

    Default Re: President Trump's alligator mouth ends another week in the gutter

    Quote Originally Posted by posthuman View Post
    IIRC the presidents plan was to declare national bankruptcy so that no one ever actually pays. he has the best bankruptcies, better than any other person ever.
    True but in that case we better all start learning Chinese

    Truth is available only to those who have the courage to question whatever they think they know.

    It's hard to learn anything when you always feel the need to be the expert.

    Mark 7:34 “Ephphatha,” that is, “Be opened.”

  7. #47
    Senior Member Tommy379's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2016
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,140
    Rep Power
    89

    Default Re: President Trump's alligator mouth ends another week in the gutter

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyZ View Post
    How so? Please conflate and explain
    Two big slices of pie right here, orange and blue. Neither one of them encompass programs that are explicitly authorized by the U.S constitution. Should be privatised and put to the states or the people where it belongs.
    total_spending_pie,__2015_enacted.jpg
    Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

  8. #48
    Senior Member Willie-T's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2015
    Age
    72
    Posts
    22,251
    Rep Power
    310

    Default Re: President Trump's alligator mouth ends another week in the gutter

    I really don't understand the density of some people.

    Did anyone here really think Trump was going to be able to rebuild the Military (which we so urgently and desperately need to do after past administrations have brought us almost to our knees in defenselessness) and rebuild our crumbling infrastructure which the same administrations have ignored for years, by NOT spending some money?
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    “True eloquence consists of saying all that is necessary, and only that which is .” François Duc De La Rochefoucauld (among others)
    I am the righteousness of God, in Christ Jesus.

  9. #49
    Senior Member 7seasrekeyed's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2017
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,600
    Rep Power
    57

    Default Re: President Trump's alligator mouth ends another week in the gutter

    i agree he probably cursed Africa and the Caribbean nations wholesale not because of the predominant color of people's skin there, but because of the lack of wealth. it fits his character much better to judge others by money and power.

    what was that "
    sin of Balaam" again? did he agree to curse Israel for money, or for racism?
    your great love for Trump is well known

    kudos on another lovely post taking that out on a forum member

    sometimes you make so much sense

    and sometimes...well...alligator mouth LOL!

    maybe we should remember that expression...comes in handy sometimes...

    a country like Haiti has already cursed itself ... I do not see where someone is re cursing it
    Willie-T likes this.

  10. #50
    Senior Member 7seasrekeyed's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2017
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,600
    Rep Power
    57

    Default Re: President Trump's alligator mouth ends another week in the gutter

    and of course the always willing to participate race card

    honestly...do some research into African nations and see what they have done and continue to do to each other...INCLUDING, but limiting themselves, to getting rich off of selling their brethren into slavery

    and on and on and on (not a song but somewhere it is)
    Willie-T likes this.

  11. #51
    Senior Member posthuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2013
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,181
    Rep Power
    314

    Default Re: President Trump's alligator mouth ends another week in the gutter

    Quote Originally Posted by 7seasrekeyed View Post
    your great love for Trump is well known

    kudos on another lovely post taking that out on a forum member

    sometimes you make so much sense

    and sometimes...well...alligator mouth LOL!

    maybe we should remember that expression...comes in handy sometimes...

    a country like Haiti has already cursed itself ... I do not see where someone is re cursing it

    i'm not sure we understand each other.
    Trump called Africa & Haiti 's***holes' and said he didn't want people from there. he said he wants people from Norway.
    a person can think, he's being racist because there is an obvious ethnicity difference there and he's being partial to white people, or a person can think, he's loving money because Norway is one of the richest per-capita nations in the world, and probably thinks of the USA the way Trump described places that are notoriously, desperately poor, so he's being partial to the rich.
    i agree that it's more likely his raw comments reflect a love for money in his heart than it is a hatred for non-caucasians. that's just an objective observation.

    as far as 'taking something out on another forum member' i genuinely find pretty much everything Ezekiel8 says to be absurd and am teetering internally between thinking he's playing some kind of caricature, not really being serious, or not.

  12. #52
    Senior Member posthuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2013
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,181
    Rep Power
    314

    Default Re: President Trump's alligator mouth ends another week in the gutter

    Quote Originally Posted by 7seasrekeyed View Post
    and of course the always willing to participate race card

    honestly...do some research into African nations and see what they have done and continue to do to each other...INCLUDING, but limiting themselves, to getting rich off of selling their brethren into slavery

    and on and on and on (not a song but somewhere it is)
    you are aware of American history, right? like, the reason Africans were sold into slavery, who they were sold to, and where those slaves went, for example? and not only that continent's people, but what happened to the people native to this continent?

    who actually got rich, and how? what gives this nation any kind of moral authority over the earth?

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2017
    Age
    27
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: President Trump's alligator mouth ends another week in the gutter

    I sometimes wonder why the peaceful relations between the European settlers and and the native Americans didn't last? Who started the feud - the indians or the europeans? It's sad that all those treaties of peace made in the beginning were eventually just trampled over.

    At the same time, it has possibly preserved the Indian Nations as distinct people. Once the racism settled in, there was much less intermarriage between the two demographics and they were able to keep their identity somewhat intact.

    Not to support racism by any means!

  14. #54
    Senior Member Tommy379's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2016
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,140
    Rep Power
    89

    Default Re: President Trump's alligator mouth ends another week in the gutter

    Importing people from Africa and Haiti, helps Africa and Haiti how?
    Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2016
    Age
    66
    Posts
    2,094
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    21

    Default Re: President Trump's alligator mouth ends another week in the gutter

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy379 View Post
    Importing people from Africa and Haiti, helps Africa and Haiti how?
    Hi Tommy379,

    It keeps their hope for freedom and justice alive.

    Just knowing that there is a place where there is freedom, the free world is out there, it can be done, it keeps hope alive, it keeps faith alive.

    And with faith, and love, we can move mountains.

    The dream we call American, is not really exclusive to America, it is the dream of all people of peace to live in freedom from oppression and injustice, from a neighbor or government.

    It keeps the hope of freedom alive, the dream of freedom.

    That is what our enemies fear the most, the dream, the vision, the knowledge, of freedom.

    Governments fall from guns, but it's the dream that remains, the dream will never die, because it is within all of us.

    It is in reality, the liberty that we find through knowing Jesus. The power of love through faith in Jesus, that the gospel preached, will change the hearts and minds of men, with the Holy Spirit to be Christ minded, allowing us to be free.

    This is the dream of men, this is the dream of America, this is the vision that Jesus gives us, love each other, as I have loved you.

    We must keep the dream of peace, freedom, and justice alive, it is one of our greatest weapons against our enemies,who would enslave people to the will of an oppressive government.

  16. #56
    Senior Member Tommy379's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2016
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,140
    Rep Power
    89

    Default Re: President Trump's alligator mouth ends another week in the gutter

    Quote Originally Posted by abcdef View Post
    Hi Tommy379,

    It keeps their hope for freedom and justice alive.

    Just knowing that there is a place where there is freedom, the free world is out there, it can be done, it keeps hope alive, it keeps faith alive.

    And with faith, and love, we can move mountains.

    The dream we call American, is not really exclusive to America, it is the dream of all people of peace to live in freedom from oppression and injustice, from a neighbor or government.

    It keeps the hope of freedom alive, the dream of freedom.

    That is what our enemies fear the most, the dream, the vision, the knowledge, of freedom.

    Governments fall from guns, but it's the dream that remains, the dream will never die, because it is within all of us.

    It is in reality, the liberty that we find through knowing Jesus. The power of love through faith in Jesus, that the gospel preached, will change the hearts and minds of men, with the Holy Spirit to be Christ minded, allowing us to be free.

    This is the dream of men, this is the dream of America, this is the vision that Jesus gives us, love each other, as I have loved you.

    We must keep the dream of peace, freedom, and justice alive, it is one of our greatest weapons against our enemies,who would enslave people to the will of an oppressive government.
    I'm sorry I have to do this, but......

    Nice speach from your feelings, but too bad it solves zero problems. They need to fix their own homelands. Fight their own revolution, form their own societies.

    Bringing Africans and Haitians here, does not solve the problems of Africa or Haiti. What it will do, and has done, is put great strains on our own resources.

    Here is a link to a youtube video, that puts the problem in proper perspective.

    https://youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE

    I encourage you to watch this with an open mind.
    Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

  17. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2018
    Age
    41
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: President Trump's alligator mouth ends another week in the gutter

    I think that selecting individual immigrants on the basis of their country of origin and not considering as persons, is simply horrible and non-christian.

  18. #58
    Senior Member Tommy379's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2016
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,140
    Rep Power
    89

    Default Re: President Trump's alligator mouth ends another week in the gutter

    Quote Originally Posted by Anne_81 View Post
    I think that selecting individual immigrants on the basis of their country of origin and not considering as persons, is simply horrible and non-christian.
    Agreed. This is why we should stop all immigration.
    Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

  19. #59
    Senior Member PennEd's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2013
    Age
    54
    Posts
    4,352
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    270

    Default Re: President Trump's alligator mouth ends another week in the gutter

    Quote Originally Posted by posthuman View Post
    you are aware of American history, right? like, the reason Africans were sold into slavery, who they were sold to, and where those slaves went, for example? and not only that continent's people, but what happened to the people native to this continent?

    who actually got rich, and how? what gives this nation any kind of moral authority over the earth?
    Yeah. Let's talk about some of this stuff.

    MOST of the African slaves were sold by MOSTLY African muslims.

    Out of the approximately 10.7 million Africans sold into slavery, only 388,00 - 450,000 went to the U.S.A. Yet America receives almost ALL the blame for the trade. How many of the nations that received the remaining 10.3 million fought a war, that spilled THEIR OWN blood to free the people?

    Yep, the Indians were treated poorly and were by and large conquered. Can you name the place on Earth that WASN'T conquered at one time or another? Yet America gets the lions share of criticism for it's history. And let's not pretend that either society were these peace loving, harmonious to nature, innocent civilizations. No. Dare I say truth, like President Trump, and say they were savages?!

    They followed demonic, pagan gods. How many were eternally saved because the evil white man came to the New World?
    Tommy379 likes this.

  20. #60
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2017
    Age
    41
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: President Trump's alligator mouth ends another week in the gutter

    I don't personally care how Trump talks- I just care about what he gets done- his language and mouth doesn't affect my family cause I raised my son better than that. I think everyone should turn off the news and their computers for a while and learn how to breath fresh air again and give the brains a break. All this media good or bad can't be good for your brain. Too much garbage getting pumped in. Turn off your media outlets and remember how to live.
    PennEd and Tommy379 like this.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is Trump the mouth in Daniel 7 & 8?
    By louis in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 6 Days Ago, 11:43 AM
  2. President Trump's New Tax Plan
    By Billyd in forum Christian News Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: October 5th, 2017, 12:39 AM
  3. Why all the hatred against President Trump?
    By GOP in forum Christian Young Adults Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: June 4th, 2017, 07:16 PM
  4. Congratulation to President Trump but what next.
    By GOP in forum Christian News Forum
    Replies: 343
    Last Post: November 12th, 2016, 11:42 AM
  5. President Putin ends Russia/NATO ABM cooperation
    By AgeofKnowledge in forum Christian News Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 25th, 2013, 05:31 PM